Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll read eventually.

Why are pignash and Espeonage not voting?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Pignash is an inactive slot for the most part. Espeonage just unvoted in the last two or three pages.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1218, Titus wrote:I quoted a few posts here that are symbolic of the bulk of AJ's posts. His focus has been more on attacking townblocks than catching scum. He's not pushing his own reads but focusing on defending himself.

So this is basically the summary of titus' entire current belief right now with me.

I've had a strong belief that Frozen_Angel, someone Titus thinks is town, has been scum. In general, their posting is fluff but some of the things FA said earlier in the thread pertaining to the Dwlee/Pistachio argument was really bad. She called it a TvS and never specified which part was scum, but was willing to go lynch to find out. That, on top of the fact that there's very little if any analysis or questioning or real advancement to the gamestate from that slot has me believing FA is scum.

So Titus is mad about that and the fact that I have dave wagon as bad, and have contested that the pistachio lynch is probably going to hang town (a fact that Dwlee is realizing now due to the questionable composition of the wagon). It isn't like I've solely devoted my time to going after FA (in fact, I've spent little time doing so) but Titus tunnels the fuck out of whatever she thinks is scummy.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Titus »

@nero, my last three games I was spot on for my scum reads.

You might try listening to me for a change.

The try to wagon Titus box has even been checked to.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Titus »

@Nero, I can provide links, or you can vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there's that lovely arrogance from Titus
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

Nero, stating I was right recently and can prove it isn't arrogance when you ask if I am ever right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok great, but you being right in previous games =//= right about AJ this game. Once I read if I agree with the AJ case I'll join, if I don't then I won't join. You've played with me a ton why do you think I'd ever blindly sheep?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Titus »

Cuz deadline and nothing else is happening and you get to gloat at me if I am wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have like 20 hours, why are you in such a hurry?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1409, Nero Cain wrote:I have like 20 hours, why are you in such a hurry?

Because I live in the real world not in the Titus sucks world so I am only going to vote town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is there a reason you try to make everything about you?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1411, Nero Cain wrote:Is there a reason you try to make everything about you?

No. Is there a reason you always have to be contrary to me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean we've had this same conversation before about each of us not trusting our reads, and for me its still the same thing, why should I trust your reads if you won't trust mine?

In post 1412, Titus wrote:No. Is there a reason you always have to be contrary to me?

I don't think I am. I replaced in and you tried to strong arm a AJ lynch. I said no and then you got all pissy and said I was being mean to you.

So why not try to sell me on the merits of the AJ case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1391, Nero Cain wrote:also major argument with Titus in

I can tell the future.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

The 7 for 7 though, titus.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

???

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1403, Titus wrote:@nero, my
last three games I was spot on for my scum reads

You might try listening to me for a change.

The try to wagon Titus box has even been checked to.

^
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Grib »

Hey, I have an idea. Let's use the extension to read the game instead of having a dumb argument.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Have to revise. History Mafia II I was not. But last 3 of 4.

@Grib, If I thought Nero looked at evidence, I would engage him on that level.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1419, Titus wrote:If I thought Nero looked at evidence, I would engage him on that level.

really? I don't oppose you 'cause you are wrong 3/4th of the time but 'cause your "cases" are filled with more wholes than Swiss cheese. Why do you feel the need to take pot shots at me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or holes rather

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1420, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1419, Titus wrote:If I thought Nero looked at evidence, I would engage him on that level.

really? I don't oppose you 'cause you are wrong 3/4th of the time but 'cause your "cases" are filled with more wholes than Swiss cheese. Why do you feel the need to take pot shots at me?

And that is why I don't bother engaging you. I literally just posted evidence to the contrary but rather than considering my reads could be right and sound, you post falsehoods like this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Titus »

My reads have been right 3/4th of the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

says the person that just said I don't look at evidence.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”