Micro 557 - Badass female u-pick - game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

Also, you forget one very important thing. If you two are scum together, you two could have agreed in pregame to make it hard to read you should a situation like this arise.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 335, Titus wrote:I mean I wanted to talk to you. I am starting to think Suzune may be scum trying to take advantage of Jeanne's personality. Hell even I want to policy lynch Jeanne. Can you talk to me about your reads on Kitten?

Also, what happened to this. Where did this go? Did it evaporate?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 599, Frozen Jeanne wrote:
In post 178, CuddlyKitteh wrote:Anyways I kinda wish that Titus would stop what's she's doing. It's really not helping the game imo even if it has something to do with her role. /:

Here. Right here. She's afraid that you might have pegged her as scum if you continued what you were doing.

While this is a step in the right direction (as you are giving a reason for Mala being scum), this is factually incorrect.

I wanted a flavor claim to prove I could not be a person who submitted the kill as long as I use my ability.

A flavor claim alone does not out anyone as anything, especially in a UPick.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 601, Frozen Jeanne wrote:
In post 335, Titus wrote:I mean I wanted to talk to you. I am starting to think Suzune may be scum trying to take advantage of Jeanne's personality. Hell even I want to policy lynch Jeanne. Can you talk to me about your reads on Kitten?

Also, what happened to this. Where did this go? Did it evaporate?

Still there. She's the weakest of my townreads.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 600, Frozen Jeanne wrote:Also, you forget one very important thing. If you two are scum together, you two could have agreed in pregame to make it hard to read you should a situation like this arise.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 604, Frozen Jeanne wrote:
In post 600, Frozen Jeanne wrote:Also, you forget one very important thing. If you two are scum together, you two could have agreed in pregame to make it hard to read you should a situation like this arise.
Which two is this directed at?

Jeanne is kitteh your only scum read right now?
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

No, Titus is as well. They purposefully made it so evidence against either would be hard to find.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

Titus is a genius, therefore she is in a spot where she can manipulate everyone. When we're in games together, she is usually using me to do it.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

Therefore, when she is, I am the only one who can put a stop to it, as the rest of you view me as anti-town and will just roll along with her. The only other person who can put a stop to her is Ranger, but Ranger isn't in this game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well, everywhere I go everyone has a high opinion of Titus.

I like Titus. She pressures me to play a better and better game. However, I suspect you are not the only one who would love to catch them at something. But as of right now, they are not high on my priority list.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

I almost caught her in first Netherspite game. Since then, I've wanted to catch her as scum for real.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 583, Suzune wrote:
Elyse I find it interesting that you only write long posts that have scumhunting in them when they are about fire. Almost all your posts so far have been about fire. It is an interesting observation, otherwise your posting style is not my favourite because you look locked in something and that seems so not townie to me. So how you feeling about other people?

I am townreading everyone else except RC and Starbuck.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Suzune »

I want RC to say something too. She never answered my question and I am curious.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

Yeah we have a hidden RC in game ...

:/

-Frozen
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Titus »

RC is lurking in all games
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Suzune »

I tend to lurk more if I do not enjoy the game. But if she is lurking in all the games, then maybe she really is just busy.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Titus »

You have a strong town preference don't you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 614, Titus wrote:RC is lurking in all games

Yeah I think RC is busy in RL, so its a Null no matter how you look at it.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

I prefer to don't look at it at all. what are your reads FB. I asked you to give me something

-Frozen
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 618, Frozen Jeanne wrote:I prefer to don't look at it at all. what are your reads FB. I asked you to give me something

-Frozen

I already stated my reads.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 619, Firebringer wrote:
In post 618, Frozen Jeanne wrote:I prefer to don't look at it at all. what are your reads FB. I asked you to give me something

-Frozen

which contains everyone in your null list. am I correct ?

-Frozen
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 619, Firebringer wrote:

-Frozen

If anyone has a free vig kill handy, I'll go ahead and tell you I don't plan on using my action on Firebringer.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 611, Elyse wrote:
In post 583, Suzune wrote:
Elyse I find it interesting that you only write long posts that have scumhunting in them when they are about fire. Almost all your posts so far have been about fire. It is an interesting observation, otherwise your posting style is not my favourite because you look locked in something and that seems so not townie to me. So how you feeling about other people?

I am townreading everyone else except RC and Starbuck.

w8 how different is this from what FB did ? :/ you just put aside inactives and town readed everyone else?

-Frozen
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

So far I've accumulated pretty decent townreads on: Suzune, Frozen Jeanne, Elyse, and Firebringer.

Suzune is probably the strongest of all those because they really only make sense from an uninformed standpoint. A good example of this is . She expresses what looks like a gut-based suspicion on a high-profile target (Titus), but she doesn't take any ammo into the battle. She doesn't pad it with reasons and is honest about the self-assessment of her case. Another thing that I really like that she picked up on was Elyse in . For one, it's a really valid point and it even had me wondering about Elyse for a second. It's a great thing to pick up on and she doesn't just opportunistically jump on it and hammer Elyse into the ground over it. She points it out and gives Elyse the opportunity to explain it. It tells me that Suzune's not just narrowly focused or just spreading suspicion around. If she's scum here I would be really impressed, but I think she's town and playing a pretty good game.

The Jeanne head of the Frozen Jeanne hydra has a rampant persecution complex and I frankly don't think she would be
that
committed to faking one as scum. Frozen Angel's posts have been generally good and I have yet to see any real red flags from those.

Elyse is a smart lady. Though I have yet to read any games of hers, I would guess she's also a pretty good mafia player and likely has had a great deal of success in her previous games. At the risk of falling into the "competency implies town" trap I'm going to townread her anyway, partly because I'm letting the irrational part of my brain take over here and partly because it just makes things easier to dispense with that kind of paranoia. Her subtle clarification of her points on Firebringer I see as a lot more likely coming from town than scum.

Even though he's been pretty committed to being an obstructionist, has kind of a crappy way of approaching reads, and is being irritatingly stubborn right now I think it's more likely Firebringer is town than not. I've seen his scum game before and I know that he knows how to tickle the mass' funny bone. That doesn't seem like it would include adopting an "everyone is scum but me" strategy.

This leaves the lower echelon of the readslist at: Starbuck, Titus, RadiantCowbells, CuddlyKitteh

Starbuck and Radiant have been largely absent.

The Titus read for me remains elusive. I have to admit it's
so
tempting to townread her based on her earlygame antics but I know good and well Titus' bread and butter in her scum game is controlling, or trying to control, the direction the discussion goes in. I'm still waiting for something to put her squarely in the town pile of my reads and I haven't quite been able to nail it down yet.

The Malakittens head of the CuddlyKitteh hydra is hitting some pretty good notes. The general movement of the reads
looks
pretty organic. But I'm not stoked about the Soren head's posting, and his posts range from null to worrisome. Specific examples can be found in and . The commentary is very disjointed and detached with a trace scent of tunnel vision. It also doesn't add up to any sort of cogent conclusion or reads. It's just a sort of compilation of pot shots. It might make more sense once I get a clearer idea of how this hydra chemistry works but that'll take a little time.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

@Titus You dodged my point that if you two are scum togethere, you could have agreed to not post much so you'd be harder to catch. Answer it please.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”