Micro 557 - Badass female u-pick - game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

I like when I make Frozen Frzoen I think I did that several times so far :P

-Frozen
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 723, Frozen Jeanne wrote:@Suzune Because if I get mislynched, my other head dies as well.
That is the same for all of us and for ever hydra ever. What you seem to fail to realise is that the rest of the town is a team too. Being defensive makes me want to poke you because clearly something is wrong because it means you have something to hide.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

Team? Don't make me laugh. If we were really a team, then Titus wouldn't be trying to mislynch me for one little thing.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Suzune »

You know there are other people in this game then Titus right?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 727, Frozen Jeanne wrote:Team? Don't make me laugh. If we were really a team, then Titus wouldn't be trying to mislynch me for one little thing.

This implies you think I am town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

I used to, but you clearly don't give a damn what I alignment I am, because pooolicy lynnnnnch.....so I stopped giving a damn as well.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 728, Suzune wrote:You know there are other people in this game then Titus right?

Yes there are, but to be blunt, you all follow Titus like sheep.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 731, Frozen Jeanne wrote:
In post 728, Suzune wrote:You know there are other people in this game then Titus right?

Yes there are, but to be blunt, you all follow Titus like sheep.
I am unsure what game you are watching then. I see no one following him blindly this game.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

Orly? Now you play that card. I see everyone agreeing with her on me being scum.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

I point out inconsistencies in her behaviour, you or someone else immediately jumps to her defense. You're clearly standing behind her in every single thing.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Suzune »

I have typed up a couple of things, but none of them either sound nice nor help at all. I do not want to derail a game that I enjoy because Jeanne is getting under my skin. I'm still here, but I will post when more people return to talk.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

Well, you're getting under mine as well.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

Not to mention that half of the things you lecture me on are things you're doing yourselves. When you stop doing those things, then you can lecture me. Examples include.

1. Answering questions for someone else
2. Being emotional
3. Trying to mislynch a town because they disagree with you

etc etc
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 735, Suzune wrote:I have typed up a couple of things, but none of them either sound nice nor help at all. I do not want to derail a game that I enjoy because Jeanne is getting under my skin. I'm still here, but I will post when more people return to talk.

Motion seconded.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Elyse »

I don't understand why people continue to interact with the Jeanne slot
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 739, Elyse wrote:I don't understand why people continue to interact with the Jeanne slot

because your trying to force them ignore it ?

-Frozen
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

TBH Titus, I'd rather lynch FJ then Fire. For two reasons actually;

1. I really want to think you're town, but I feel like paranoia will eat me again this game. last time I let you guide me onto a lynch you diverted me off your scum partner and onto a shiny mislynch. So I'm scared that's what you could be doing again and honestly if that's the case I'm jut going to be so pissed at myself.

2. Mainly because I really can't stand FJ's tunnel, noise and they are really just a big distraction at this point.

I don't understand why they are saying they like my posts and they are somewhat town, but willing to ignore that and focus on gut to go after me. It's like it doesn't make any sense and even I wouldn't just 'trust' my gut like that especially if someone's posts look town even though my gut hates this said person.

~M
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

In post 739, Elyse wrote:I don't understand why people continue to interact with the Jeanne slot

Can we like just lynch it?

~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Yesterday I was on board. Today, Jeanne is better than yesterday, so no on the policy lynch. Scum case her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Spoiler: Jeanne and Frozen
Hi there. :3

I've been following your posting for a while. As an outsider to your earlier game conversations and someone with absolutely
no
vendetta against either of you, my assessment of your behavior this game is that you've been irrationally paranoid and excessively hostile. Unfortunately, your choleric attitude has only succeeded in alienating most of players in this game.

I'm not saying this to be mean or to put you down. I'm saying this because I'm almost certain you're town and I'm can't say the same about both Titus and CuddlyKitteh. Whatever valid points you may or may not have against them are getting swallowed up in this awful maw of butthurt and bitterness. My suggestions would be to post less frequently, not feel like you have to have the last word in your engagements with Titus, and consolidate your points against your scumreads into a longer post.

That's really all I have to say. I hope something I said resonates with you.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 743, Titus wrote:Yesterday I was on board. Today, Jeanne is better than yesterday, so no on the policy lynch. Scum case her.
Define less bad today. I mean, all the days blend together. I tend to think she is more scummy today because unlike yesterday she is downright defensive today. Insulted everyone for their lack of personal initiative or something. I would mind less if everything was not just about impressing you, but when she talks to the rest of us we are just pointless pieces which makes her hard to work with.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 742, CuddlyKitteh wrote:

~M

Hi! ^_^/

What role does Soren play in the hydra, Mala?
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

In post 621, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 619, Firebringer wrote:
In post 618, Frozen Jeanne wrote:I prefer to don't look at it at all. what are your reads FB. I asked you to give me something

-Frozen

I already stated my reads.

If anyone has a free vig kill handy, I'll go ahead and tell you I don't plan on using my action on Firebringer.

See I agree with this. Fire is a good vig target, so is FJ.
In post 658, Titus wrote:
In post 657, Frozen Jeanne wrote:And that's why I want to bury you as well, cos I know we're town and you're going against that.

Have you ever seen a t v t fight? Why are you making no effort to sort me? I am scumreading you, therefore I must be scum? That's not logic. That's being defensive.

I have to say that's what a bit of FJ's scum-read on me looked like at the beginning.

In post 672, Frozen Jeanne wrote:
In post 670, Titus wrote:You should. I was calm because I knew lynching me meant scum got two kills that night. Thus gg town. I had no fear in lylo of being mislynched. Context Jeanne.

Here, I am confident in my towniness. Hence why I am telling you to bring it.

Although you're wrong here, you should do this for all your scum reads if legit. This is what we want. Not whining.

titus I saw your town game. this is SO FAR from it. accusing jeanne of whining is not you. she is not whining she is just trying to prove what she knows about you in her very aggressive way. and that meta looks very interesting.

-Frozen

Actually I think this is probably her towngame. I have seen nibbles of her scum-game in this as well, but a lot more of her town-meta.
In post 673, Frozen Jeanne wrote:You as town make your town block and organize lynches .

-Frozen

She's done this. Multiple times. I mean maybe if you stepped back, stop flooding the thread with a shitton of posts and came back with a calm attitude to maybe explain your reads rather than being a defensive, spammy fuck that maybe you could see that people are doing what you're describing. You are too caught up in Titus/I being scum together that you're drowning the thread out. Seriously make a fucking case or shut up for at least half a day. I really need to hear from RC and Starbuck and more from Fire, but I can't if you are just going to constantly yell "OMG KITTEH SCUM, TITUS SCUM, PLEASE LYNCH IT EVEN THOUGH I DONT WANNA EPXLAIN MYSELF, BUT SHOULD BE LYNCHED BECAUSE SHES A HYPOCRITE".

I mean honestly this is the only thing I can gather that's the closest thing of a case on me:

You didn't like me calling you out regarding RC.
You didn't like me stopping the fluff re:titus' role.
You mistakenly thought I was trying to hide my flavor claim. (which I wasn't)
You are calling me a hypocrite because I told you to use common sense when clearly titus was giving me a hug after i said I slammed my knee because I forgot to put my car in park and chased after it.

In post 691, Titus wrote:@elyse,

My gut doesn't feel good about Suzune. I don't trust her. I don't get how anyone can be confident in Suzune as town or scum atm.

I'm pretty sure she's town. As I said I had to meta her in the pie/sakura mini because she was pinging my scumradar pretty hard. There was two tells that was present harder in her scum games and neither of those two tells are present currently.

In post 701, Frozen Jeanne wrote:Based on her posts, she's town, but based on how I feel, she is scum. Besides, when I townread her, you disagreed with that too. Make up your mind.

^ I didn't like this post.

In post 702, Frozen Jeanne wrote:The only reason your town reading mala is a town meta read I guess.

I don't have that meta read. I'm null on her. but the other head is so wishi washi.

-Frozen

I really don't get this hydra at all. at all. Unless I'm misreading this I don't understand how you're still going after my lynch if Jeanne thinks I'm scum, but you're reading me as null.

Still don't get this at all.

In post 718, Suzune wrote:So I am not sure who I should blame for the amount of strange filler in this game Jeanne or Titus. Clearly if it is some kind of combined effort to be annoying by constantly going back and forth I noticed.

Honestly it's a mixture of them both. Early game it was more Titus than Jeanne, but it's Jeanne(i think currently). I mean she has almost double posts of the highest poster.

In post 723, Frozen Jeanne wrote:@Suzune Because if I get mislynched, my other head dies as well.

OH :cry: I mean, so this doesn't apply to me either?? I'm a hydra, if I die soren dies.
In post 724, Frozen Jeanne wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: no need to worry sweetie :) we won't get misslynched.

-Frzoen

Don't be so confident. Maybe if we're lucky you'll be vigged if I don't lynch you this day.
In post 726, Suzune wrote:
That is the same for all of us and for ever hydra ever. What you seem to fail to realise is that the rest of the town is a team too. Being defensive makes me want to poke you because clearly something is wrong because it means you have something to hide.

^this.

~M
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

In post 746, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 742, CuddlyKitteh wrote:

~M

Hi! ^_^/

What role does Soren play in the hydra, Mala?

Reading/posting in the game. the calm head to me, but then again anytime I hydra I'm usually the more aggressive bull-headed person.

I haven't really talked to Soren as much today, but that's because I been busy either sleeping/eating/running errands with my mom on my day off.

~M
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

In post 743, Titus wrote:Yesterday I was on board. Today, Jeanne is better than yesterday, so no on the policy lynch. Scum case her.

I'm not really asking for a policy lynch. I'm trying to lynch her for a nicer, lesser defensive, less spammier tomorrow (kidding actually<-).

I have to pull up the quote, but there's a lot of hydra dissonance happening, although that's not scummy in of itself, but it's kinda hard to follow.
Along with the stubborn about asking them to explain their scum reads, but the outright refusal.
Then there was a scum-tell replace out that Jeanne almost said (which I think if I remember it correctly) is huge for her scum-meta.
Then there's the unwillingness to work with anyone.
Defensiveness.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”