Micro 557 - Badass female u-pick - game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 773, Elyse wrote:What are your thoughts on Fire?

I need to see him after VLA. he is just inactive now. his "all are scummy post" means nothing atm

-Frozen
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Fire FJ Starbuck

That's my lynchpool. Let me know when you pick one.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 775, Frozen Jeanne wrote:

I need to see him after VLA. he is just inactive now. his "all are scummy post" means nothing atm

-Frozen

For the sake of us, we might as well give her what she wants and let Fire eat rope. She'll mislynch us if we don't.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 769, CuddlyKitteh wrote:I want to focus on Suzune a little bit, she's always a mystery to me and the quicker I can work her out the faster I can put myself at ease with her. I find it odd that she's been sitting on her RVS vote the entire game and only unvoted recently. She scum read Jeanne in her 315 and this remains consistent as explained in her 598 and 745. You are clearly scum reading Jeanne but why haven't you voted her yet, Suzune?

Honestly, my problem with RVS votes is I tend to let them sit for a while. This is one of the main reasons that I do not vote often or change vote often. Sometimes I get lucky and do not need to change my rvs vote. Most of the time I do. I realised that obviously it was a terrible vote because I was townreading TTH. When someone else unvoted it jogged my memory that I needed to do that too.

I want to lynch Jeanne, however I have become so bias over it. She is annoying me and as much as I want her gone, and I could come up with many reasons I think she is scummy. The heart of the reason is that I want her gone, and I would do anything to find scum in her actions. Therefore, my frustration leads me to not want to vote because it is not coming from a terribly evidence driven study but a emotional one. I was doing better with it yesterday noticing the defensiveness and the inability to see the town as allies and when I can get a little time I might go back and make a case for it. However, at the current moment without clearing my thoughts and seeing it objectively I cannot. Soon though, very soon.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 776, Titus wrote:Fire FJ Starbuck

That's my lynchpool. Let me know when you pick one.

Fire

RC, Starbuck
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Titus is going to continue tunneling until I am dead, no changing that.
So considering many people are agreeing with her Ill give my I guess final thoughts on the game.

I think Titus tunneling is normal for her, but her reasons for me feel horrible and just copying off Elyse. Thought I can't see the two of them being teamed. I also don't think a Titus and Jeanne team making a whole lot of sense but they both extremely ping me horribly bad as scum.

I am extremely null on most everyone else, Elsye is my third biggest scum read because of poor reasoning that seems faked by her.

TTH, Suzune, and RC I was hoping I would have more strong opinion by now, but RC isn't posting. And Suzune style is difficult for me to actually manage a read on.

Kitteh feels town though really misguided.

Thats about it.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 777, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 775, Frozen Jeanne wrote:

-Frozen

For the sake of us, we might as well give her what she wants and let Fire eat rope. She'll mislynch us if we don't.

no we wont do that unless its the only thing remains.

Titus is not the usual titus I really can't see why you can't see that? titus following someone to a tunnel and she suggests policy lynch? and she is so suddenly very motivated to lynch inactives ?

-Frozen
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 778, Suzune wrote:I want to lynch Jeanne, however I have become so bias over it. She is annoying me and as much as I want her gone, and I could come up with many reasons I think she is scummy. The heart of the reason is that I want her gone, and I would do anything to find scum in her actions. Therefore, my frustration leads me to not want to vote because it is not coming from a terribly evidence driven study but a emotional one. I was doing better with it yesterday noticing the defensiveness and the inability to see the town as allies and when I can get a little time I might go back and make a case for it. However, at the current moment without clearing my thoughts and seeing it objectively I cannot. Soon though, very soon.

Are you sirious? you confessed your going to policy lynch a slot because of the holder's personality. and you want to start producing reasons for it?!!

god ...

-Frozen
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well I would not say I confessed to wanting a policy lynch. I confessed to your personality in this game being a factor, but that there were other elements involved.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Fire y u think I tunnel? Gimme town feels why no flirty fun
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 783, Suzune wrote:Well I would not say I confessed to wanting a policy lynch. I confessed to your personality in this game being a factor, but that there were other elements involved.

what other factors?

make a case for it ...

-Frozen
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Suzune »

I promise I will. When I am not getting ready for work.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Micro just ended Suzune. Sorry for mislynchhing you day 1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

@FA I do see that, however, there's no point in going after her. Everyone is currently inclined to believe her over us. We can lynch her later.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 788, Jeanne11 wrote:@FA I do see that, however, there's no point in going after her. Everyone is currently inclined to believe her over us. We can lynch her later.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:02 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 787, Titus wrote:Micro just ended Suzune. Sorry for mislynchhing you day 1
I worked very hard against that my lynch too. Alas, you were mafia so nothing to apologize for.
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:31 am

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

In post 774, TellTaleHeart wrote:What are your scumreads, Soren?
FJ is somewhere between null and scum and FB is slight scum lean. It's really hard for me to town read FJ when that slot is generating a lot of noise and Jeanne's scum read on Titus feels very omgussy. Doesn't want to build a case against CuddlyKitteh/Mala because scum will be cautious and hide among town reads very lazy. And I'm also getting the feeling that Jeanne wanted to scum read Mala based on their pre game interactions and having a general dislikeness towards Mala leading Jeanne to keep calling Mala a he even when Mala has been telling her to stop. It's very childish and is preventing me from clearly reading the slot. I said that I'll be ignoring what Jeanne is posting and focus on what the other head is posting instead, but frankly Jeanne's noise is overwhelming the other head's thoughts.

I've already gave my thoughts on fire and his recent is strengthening my scum read on him. It's something I see scum who doesn't really know how to place themselves in the game do, they pop in with a few reads that doesn't have much content in them which gives an impression that he's trying to work the game out but at the same time isn't interacting with other players. However, he is on VLA which doesn't allow him time to post much. Regardless,
VOTE: Firebringer

And I have a few null reads residing in Suzune and Titus.
In post 778, Suzune wrote:
In post 769, CuddlyKitteh wrote:I want to focus on Suzune a little bit, she's always a mystery to me and the quicker I can work her out the faster I can put myself at ease with her. I find it odd that she's been sitting on her RVS vote the entire game and only unvoted recently. She scum read Jeanne in her 315 and this remains consistent as explained in her 598 and 745. You are clearly scum reading Jeanne but why haven't you voted her yet, Suzune?

Honestly, my problem with RVS votes is I tend to let them sit for a while. This is one of the main reasons that I do not vote often or change vote often. Sometimes I get lucky and do not need to change my rvs vote. Most of the time I do. I realised that obviously it was a terrible vote because I was townreading TTH. When someone else unvoted it jogged my memory that I needed to do that too.

I want to lynch Jeanne, however I have become so bias over it. She is annoying me and as much as I want her gone, and I could come up with many reasons I think she is scummy. The heart of the reason is that I want her gone, and I would do anything to find scum in her actions. Therefore, my frustration leads me to not want to vote because it is not coming from a terribly evidence driven study but a emotional one. I was doing better with it yesterday noticing the defensiveness and the inability to see the town as allies and when I can get a little time I might go back and make a case for it. However, at the current moment without clearing my thoughts and seeing it objectively I cannot. Soon though, very soon.
Right, I can definitely see what you see and I know that you are a bit slow with your votes. Not wanting to act on emotions but rather on rationality rings very town, but that's not to say that scum won't want to act rationally too. Hmm, I think I'm going to want to hear if you've got any other scum reads right now.

- S
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 791, CuddlyKitteh wrote:but frankly Jeanne's noise is overwhelming the other head's thoughts.

:| .......... all my reads on titus , TTH , you has no relation about how Jeanne feels about them

thats the base you can get for ignoring our slot ?

-Frozen
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

TTH whats your read on Titus and Elyse ?

-Frozen
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 792, Frozen Jeanne wrote:thats the base you can get for ignoring our slot ?

Best *
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:11 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 793, Frozen Jeanne wrote:TTH whats your read on Titus and Elyse ?

-Frozen

They are in my recent posting and I don't have the inclination to go find links right now. >_>
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Alright, this is my lats game to get caught up on.

Call me or beep me if you want to reach me.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 791, CuddlyKitteh wrote:I've already gave my thoughts on fire and his recent 780 is strengthening my scum read on him. It's something I see scum who doesn't really know how to place themselves in the game do, they pop in with a few reads that doesn't have much content in them which gives an impression that he's trying to work the game out but at the same time isn't interacting with other players. However, he is on VLA which doesn't allow him time to post much. Regardless,

That feeling when your town read is scum reading you.
Just ugh.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:14 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »