Wickan
Wickan
Goon
Wickan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Wickan »

RC is trying to use it to argue that Titus is scum. It's not actually an argument that Titus is scum though.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

She should work with town, then, rather than trying to appear all-knowing and ostracize the town.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, I am happy where my vote's at.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Do you think that lynch'll happen? Is there any other lynch you'd be okay with?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

The fact that it should happen doesn't mean it'll happen. And I'd be okay with ASP, I guess. Titus and talah feel town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Prod dodge
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1305, Titus wrote:Prod dodge

You posted 5 hours ago?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by talah »

@RC
- answer this please.

Spoiler:
In post 1244, talah wrote:
In post 1191, RadiantCowbells wrote:Seriously though, we should lock the hider down to one target so the information is useful.

If he gets killed with the person being targeted, well, we lost two potential mislynches.

You'd want to pick a better target than Titus. Yourself for example.
The information is useful with 3 potential targets. I'm happy with Titus' choices.
I'm not happy with you lining up a 3-town-dead Day 2.

In post 1199, RadiantCowbells wrote:Talah flips scum we autolynch Taly tomorrow.

And when I flip town...?

In post 1206, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not voting ASP.

It seems clear, ridiculously clear in fact, that he's been scum's pocket mislynch for when one of them gets pressured.

You think I'm scum and I just called ASP prob-town for almost exactly the same reason before you did. I'm not voting him despite how easy it would have been to rationalise.
Is that odd to you?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1256, Frozen Angel wrote:the provoking thing is the political move.

whats your case against me beside that inverse list thing and the fact I'm voting you?

In the shortest possible form,

You're extremely defensive and you take that to ridiculous extremes.

Two examples that come to mind are
- The initial RVS wagon which I attempted. You did not react in a town way, but rather blew it out of proportion.
- When when we'd all finished saying who we *wouldn't* lynch and you realised that town basically don't care if you are lynched, you reacted extremely badly, not even bothering to see if the information we'd all given was helpful.
- It was.

You're repeating an "inverse list thing" mantra over and over without explaining why information is scummy.

I asked who of the top half of the list you would be prepared to vote and you flipped your lid.
I'm guessing that at least one of your scumbuddies is in those 4 others aside from you, considering you did not want to consider a discussion about consensus at all.

You can't decide whether to call me scum for being emotional or logical, so you make up a new term "political".

and then say I'm neither emotional nor logical even though both of these have been what you've been ranting about.
Also, you didn't say that I was appealing to emotion until I suggested that this would be one of the usual reasons a self-vote is scummy.
You pushed on that for a long while but have now switched to an invented term when you realise you're not making sense.

You're using appeal to authority to paint me as scum by saying you have a psychological background.

and have said several times that being emotional doesn't fit my personality, when we've never played a game together before.

I think you've been playing dumb at times, on purpose.

It's a defense mechanism. If something doesn't suit what you want to hear, you pretend it did, and then ask for clarification.
When clarification is provided, you pretend to take the new information on board to "revise your reads".
However you never actually revise them.

There's other stuff but I honestly couldn't be bothered right now.
I'll be around for a bit but not for hours tonight.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1235, Jeanne11 wrote:Yes, but I saw FA was in there, I had to.

Welcome!

I think you got a scum role PM.

Why do you think I'm town?
How detailed was your catch-up?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1308, talah wrote:
In post 1256, Frozen Angel wrote:the provoking thing is the political move.

whats your case against me beside that inverse list thing and the fact I'm voting you?

In the shortest possible form,

You're extremely defensive and you take that to ridiculous extremes.

Two examples that come to mind are
- The initial RVS wagon which I attempted. You did not react in a town way, but rather blew it out of proportion.
- When when we'd all finished saying who we *wouldn't* lynch and you realised that town basically don't care if you are lynched, you reacted extremely badly, not even bothering to see if the information we'd all given was helpful.
- It was.

You're repeating an "inverse list thing" mantra over and over without explaining why information is scummy.

I asked who of the top half of the list you would be prepared to vote and you flipped your lid.
I'm guessing that at least one of your scumbuddies is in those 4 others aside from you, considering you did not want to consider a discussion about consensus at all.

You can't decide whether to call me scum for being emotional or logical, so you make up a new term "political".

and then say I'm neither emotional nor logical even though both of these have been what you've been ranting about.
Also, you didn't say that I was appealing to emotion until I suggested that this would be one of the usual reasons a self-vote is scummy.
You pushed on that for a long while but have now switched to an invented term when you realise you're not making sense.

You're using appeal to authority to paint me as scum by saying you have a psychological background.

and have said several times that being emotional doesn't fit my personality, when we've never played a game together before.

I think you've been playing dumb at times, on purpose.

It's a defense mechanism. If something doesn't suit what you want to hear, you pretend it did, and then ask for clarification.
When clarification is provided, you pretend to take the new information on board to "revise your reads".
However you never actually revise them.

There's other stuff but I honestly couldn't be bothered right now.
I'll be around for a bit but not for hours tonight.

1- being extremely defensive is my personality.

2 - I'm repeating it because your assumption and what you advertising by it is wrong

3 - your scum because that move wasn't a clean emotional - nor logical move.

4 - I just said it once. yes I have that background and I found reason 4 scummy for that

5 - :|
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by talah »

G'day Beetlejuice.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by talah »

So if I was to say I don't think your personality is defensive, it's more humourous and touchy-feely - and that doesn't match you being overly defensive - would you call that bullshit?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1311, talah wrote:G'day Beetlejuice.

good day :)

But I wasn't lurking ... I'm always around at this time of the day ...

pedit - you can see my other games ...

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by talah »

Let me give you a hypothetical.

(inb4 "hypothetical" is scummy)

Me: "Hi Frozen, I think you're scum because YOUR personality is more about touching emotion and being humourous than being angry and defensive"

You: ...
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1314, talah wrote:Let me give you a hypothetical.

(inb4 "hypothetical" is scummy)

Me: "Hi Frozen, I think you're scum because YOUR personality is more about touching emotion and being humourous than being angry and defensive"

You: ...

:facepalm:

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by talah »

Why were you pushing appeal to emotion as my big scum drawcard?

What did you think about ICE and what do you think about Jeanne so far? I don't think you interacted with ICE at all, did you?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1316, talah wrote:Why were you pushing appeal to emotion as my big scum drawcard?

What did you think about ICE and what do you think about Jeanne so far? I don't think you interacted with ICE at all, did you?

because that emotion wasn't in right place!

and about Ice, his first game posts were concerning but later he got more rational. right now I'm not so fan of that slot lynch. and Jeanne is just her usual self. I like her push on RC. but RC is not scummy in my eyes. yet

You can ISO me and search the word Ice if you want to see my interactions with that slot. it wasn't less than my interaction with anyone else beside you.

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by talah »

I'm not really up for searching when I can just ask you about it right now. If you've searched yourself to check how much you've interacted with ICE you might as well just say that.

So you have a familiarity with Jeanne? Can you give me an idea of when you've played before? Because all you've said to her is this:
In post 1242, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1235, Jeanne11 wrote:Yes, but I saw FA was in there, I had to.

*hugs* :)

So I would think if you know her you would be trying to read her, especially if you were unsure on ICE.

Where are you at on Titus / talah / Wickan scumteam? Your reads have been pretty static on us three as scum even though you've expressed small changes of heart.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

:facepalm: your accusing me of not been intracting with Ice and I need to research it for you?!!! seriously?!

The only finished game : http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64284

and we're playing in hydra and we talked a lot since last game ...

+ last time there was nothing out of Jeanne and I only send that *hugs* thing because she replaced in this game just because she saw my name in it ...

now if your asking I like to w8 and see how she will continue her RC push. that's when I can read her.

In post 1318, talah wrote:Where are you at on Titus / talah / Wickan scumteam? Your reads have been pretty static on us three as scum even though you've expressed small changes of heart.

kidding me right ? I explained it like 100 times later? It was before Johny's very convincing comment about Wiccon might be the hyder.

and yeah I'm not sure about Titus.

i'm more like seeing you and Taly in the scum team. but why are you forcing me to talk about an scum team before seeing any flips?

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by talah »

Because you've been saying that yourself.
In post 1195, Frozen Angel wrote:+ I myself called Titus , wickan and talah the scum team somewhere before

---
In post 1319, Frozen Angel wrote::facepalm: your accusing me of not been intracting with Ice and I need to research it for you?!!! seriously?!

I'm not sure what the actual fak your point is here but you were the person who told *me* to research it.
I don't remember any interaction between you two and you both of you declined to say you wouldn't lynch the other.

I'd rather just ask you about your interactions with ICE, because I remember none. Which means you weren't scumhunting on ICE. I guess you had him as a null-read all along? And you're not trying to interact with Jeanne.
And you tilted when I gave data of ASP / ICE / RC and said I didn't want to vote ASP.

So yeah I'm headed out for tonight.
Who are your top scumreads right now?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1320, talah wrote:Because you've been saying that yourself.
In post 1195, Frozen Angel wrote:+ I myself called Titus , wickan and talah the scum team somewhere before

---
In post 1319, Frozen Angel wrote::facepalm: your accusing me of not been intracting with Ice and I need to research it for you?!!! seriously?!

I'm not sure what the actual fak your point is here but you were the person who told *me* to research it.
I don't remember any interaction between you two and you both of you declined to say you wouldn't lynch the other.

I'd rather just ask you about your interactions with ICE, because I remember none. Which means you weren't scumhunting on ICE. I guess you had him as a null-read all along? And you're not trying to interact with Jeanne.
And you tilted when I gave data of ASP / ICE / RC and said I didn't want to vote ASP.

So yeah I'm headed out for tonight.
Who are your top scumreads right now?

I explained it before. I said I myself did such a thing before (calling out the scum team) and I myself don't beleive the fact of calling the scum team is not scummy by itself ...

and I scum readed Ice for a while if you go back and start reading my posts instead of assumptions ...

and ha?!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I mean what do you mean by this :

my scum reads are you and Taly. my strong town read is Johny. I have a slight town lean on titus right now. and I don't like to sort wickan right now

I'm watching Jeanne and RC and I won't comment about it until RC's response.

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by talah »

These are your interactions with ICE:

In post 98, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 96, ICEninja wrote:Damn this game needs to slow down a bit.

you want to calm down your partner ha? :)

In post 111, Frozen Angel wrote:and I like your questions about Ice ninja really like to see his answers.

In post 221, Frozen Angel wrote:Well actually lets start sorting titus out.

why your posts are only one sentence long and your not explaining your actions. you say RC is scum becuase he is scum. Ice is my second suspect atm. wiccon wagon sucks ....

pedit : I got sniped by jhonys post

In post 414, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 404, ICEninja wrote:This game is starting to stall. We have a severely divided town with a handful of people feeling very strongly about something, but very little general consensus. Simple Plan has, for all intents and purposes, not yet posted in this game. Something has to give.

this is townish. I like this ^

In post 415, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 404, ICEninja wrote:Someone give me a short case of why I should vote someone other than Titus or Wickan, because right now I don't see myself voting anyone else nor does it look like I'll be able to convince 6 people to vote for Wickan.

this is not .... :/

In post 416, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 415, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 404, ICEninja wrote:Someone give me a short case of why I should vote someone other than Titus or Wickan, because right now I don't see myself voting anyone else nor does it look like I'll be able to convince 6 people to vote for Wickan.

this is not .... :/

if you have a case against titus -wiccon why are you asking people to give a short case?

and why you think you can't convince others to vote wiccon? if your case is that weak on them that you can't convince others about it. so whats is use?

In post 791, Frozen Angel wrote:
ICE why are you blaming town? your not one? start making data instead please ...
talah - I actually have no questions from you -- :D

and yeah wickan really deserve this.

Intent to hammer Wickan

please next time your online Role claim

In post 1134, Frozen Angel wrote:Johny and Ice your current reads on Talah ?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

so?