hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:01 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Pray tell
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Hey speak of the devil!
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:02 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I didn't leave I've been right here.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Eh your anger with LLD seems genuine I just don't like how you spun it to scum read her.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

DS's assertion was the one that was terrible, really. Yakko was just doing basically what Nacho is doing, telling Titus and LLD to keep the noise down. DS interpreted that as "You're telling the most active people to stop posting, you're scum", which is really bullshit. That's why I said that it'd better be sarcastic.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 535, hi im Yakko wrote:Now I'm not mad that I'm getting lynched I'm not even mad that you are trying to lynch me. What I'm mad about is much more basic. You seem like a okay player that keeps making moves that are illogical and doesn't want to explain them to everyone. The byproduct of us talking lambda would also get people to read you better. You explicity stated you have no interest in giving out your thought process. You have stakes that oppose towns interests.

This is a lot better but I don't think it makes her scum.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:05 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

You're [spiffeh] just mad you don't have mad skills like me = I don't see your point. Your text implies you are already scum reading me because of the word "spun".
Stairway to the Abyss
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Stairway to the Abyss »

Tammy/Nacho, so are you in to solve the moon logic and help me? I could use you. You get lower post count from me too. It's win win.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Although I'll admit that LLD explaining why she doesn't explain her reads seems really appease-y of her.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:09 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

@spiffeh when didnyou initially start scum reading me?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Idk but I think you're town now after your spat with LLD
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:14 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

How is my post 519 terrible? Or were you simply wanting to defend titus?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Because a lot of it was exaggeration and stuff I don't agree with.

Btw I REALLY think the pie hydra is scum.
Super Dupondt Bros
Super Dupondt Bros
Townie
Super Dupondt Bros
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Super Dupondt Bros »

We have reached the point where we started catching up, and now there are five more pages. We need to stop here and post before we forget everything we have to say.

In post 251, Netherspite wrote:What would prevent a scum to claim being a receiver and having no result on other claimed sensor/emitter D2 to achieve a mislynch? They can always say they must have been roleblocked later.

Can they?

We suspect there are no roleblocks in this game. There are several things that suggest this. First, roleblock is already included in the scum factional kill. Second, roles were assigned before alignments. Third, there are no roles other than receivers, sensors, emitters and the Grand Machinist, and we can't see how roleblockers could work there. We could imagine a negative utility roleblock emitter similar to the protection emitter in the sample roles, but there is no way it could cause the scenario you described.

In post 251, Netherspite wrote:Why are you even assuming there are less sensors/emitters than receivers?

For the same reason we assume vanilla town to outnumber power roles.

We seem to have moved on from the claiming discussion, and we are okay with that. One or two sensors may not have anyone listening for the first night, and most receivers will not find anyone, but that is not terrible. In the end, one receiver listening to a sensor is enough.

We think Wisdom is town. His first posts were bad, but since then he has looked much better. We don't think shutting down planning is very appealing for scum to try, since it makes you look conspicuous and is unlikely to work anyway, particularly if you don't offer an alternative topic.

We think the stances on Diamond have been interesting. It almost looks like Stairway and LLD have been coaching him, and we don't see why they would as scum, regardless of whether Diamond is scum. If they were partners we would not expect to see it in thread, and if Diamond is town, scum could simply let him dig his own grave.

In post 253, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm terribad at D1. I just can't do it...

While Diamond is like a free mislynch as town, we are somewhat troubled by how he has called attention to it. The above post in particular was bad, and there have been others which looked like excuses. We have seen some glimpses of his own brand of logic though, but we would like to see him improve yet.

In post 255, Stairway to the Abyss wrote:Spiffeh, can you just hold your horses for a minute and think? What's with you making all the hard stances so early? It's not like you. Town Spiffeh always has reason to speculate. Please, I want you to be town this game.

This surprised us, since this is not our impression of Spiffeh at all. We have seen hard stances from him early on, both good and bad, when he has been town. We believe he is town this game too.

In post 324, Spiffeh wrote:Why is everyone pointing out DiamondSentinel's scuminess but not voting for him?

Probably because he is Diamond.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:23 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 687, Spiffeh wrote:Because a lot of it was exaggeration and stuff I don't agree with.

Btw I REALLY think the pie hydra is scum.

Okay. What was exaggeration? What stuff don't you aree with? And why does hyperbole and disagreement equate to a bad post?
Courier New
Courier New
Goon
Courier New
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Courier New »

ooh I know who Dupondt is.

this is really cool. ~
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 689, hi im Yakko wrote:Okay. What was exaggeration? What stuff don't you aree with? And why does hyperbole and disagreement equate to a bad post?

You can stop now.
Courier New
Courier New
Goon
Courier New
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Courier New »

also I've reached the whole shitstorm about LLD and there is nothing wrong with her approach here. if I scum read her, it'd be for other reasons.

undecided on Yakko.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:26 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 691, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 689, hi im Yakko wrote:Okay. What was exaggeration? What stuff don't you aree with? And why does hyperbole and disagreement equate to a bad post?

You can stop now.

Why do you want me to stop? You haven't explained anything since we started talking.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 667, Stairway to the Abyss wrote:You solve my moon logic and work on helping me build a network, you can help reduce my posts as you are More efficient than that.

I want both lurkers and actives to visit me. It would be ideal if scum did not.

You help us determine the network efficiently, LLD and you subtly explain my goals. We win.

I know I have flaws. I have learned that reaching out to others helps. I can't obviously put my goals here because scum will try to subvert.

I am attempting to build a strong network of town using all strength.

You can create your network without the flood of posts. You know that what you are doing is flooding the game with posts. In Suidoken, you had 375 posts in 11 days. Here, you have half that in a time frame that is maybe over a day. This is an unreasonable rate of posting. There is no way in hell you need this many posts to accomplish your goals no matter how inefficient you are; I am happy to help you, of course, but this is a conscious increase in posting rate and not because you need help working on efficiency. My end of the bargain is that you stop consciously swelling your posts.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 647, Stairway to the Abyss wrote:Nope, but I am leaning Spiffeh scum. Town usually votes me there or says fuck you I am voting your buddy.

What the fuck?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 662, Courier New wrote:Spiffeh, no thoughts on ?

Yeah I think that's an accurate meta analysis from my experience with him (EoSD) it's just not alignment indicative on your end.

His early posts reminded me of EoSD but I've kinda cooled off on that after his recent ones.

You're reminding me of EoSD too but I can't really pinpoint why.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Exaggeration was saying that LLD explicitly stated she didn't want to help town.
I disagree with the notion that Titus isn't allowing other players to interact.
Your last question should speak for itself.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Town: Wisdom, Yakko, Sakura/GiF hydra, Voided hydra
Scum: DiamondSentinel, Snarky the Snowman, New Courier
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Titus I townread earlier but now I'm iffy about.
Same with LLD.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”