Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

Let's see where my reads stand.

Town: {hi im Yakko, DiamondSentinel, The Random Encounter, Void Protectorate, Courier New, Spiffeh}
Nulltown: {Stairway to the Abyss, 1234567890}
Null: {Imperium, Minami no Hana, PeregriveV}
Nullscum: {Firebringer, Netherspite, Lady Lambdadelta, Super Dupondt Bros}
Scum: {SnarkySnowman}
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Wisdom »

SDB's is just a summary of what happened and hydra fluff.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:22 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

And that's exactly what the hydra did in its other game. I have a gut feeling, and I really don't see a reason not to trust them, thus the strong town read. I have leared to go on my gut.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 763, The Random Encounter wrote:and I'm asking YOU, pie, that purely because you were my buddy and I was incredibly candid about exactly why I did everything I did during the night game

-b

I like this.

What do you think of pie hydra?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 766, The Random Encounter wrote:also you've got literally one game of experience with me, you're well versed enough in how I play to make that kind of statement?

I got EoSD vibes from your opening.
That's like the extent of what I've said about you.
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Netherspite »

In post 974, Wisdom wrote:Nether has a good chance of being scum. He's tunneling on a RVS vote with crap reasoning and has done basically nothing otherwise.

There was a good reason for that vote to become non-RVS.
I'm all open to be convinced on Snarky and Firebringer though if you have a case.
I still want to work with you because I still believe you're town.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Stairway to the Abyss
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Stairway to the Abyss »

@DS, Quantity doesn't equal quantity. You know this subconsciously because you picked up townreads on Sakura and SDB. I am not going to waste your time on SDB because I agree there. I am frankly annoyed that you didn't expand upon your Void thoughts. Please take the time to do so.

Second, I take major issue with your Sakura townread. First, a role like Sakura's doesn't make sense. Second, she hasn't done anything other than bitch about my content. Compare the reactions from imperium and SakuraGiF (sorry don't speak anime). I confront them both saying find me spam. Sakura hydra runs out of the thread like a scared little bitch being called out on bullshit. Imperium says hey you wanna engage me, I will engage you and tell you just how bad you are. Imperium doesn't get me, but the effort there is transparently town. She's doing the exact thing to me that I am doing here to you. So I would like to see what fuels your townread there.

Third, Wisdom's reads suck so much shit but he has zero desire to do anything about it or engage anyone. So fuck him. Really ignore him and let him bitch about no one paying him heed. If he refuses to engage, his posts are about as useful as belly buttons. There are shit tons, but they are just time sucks.

~Titus
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:48 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

@titus If it were possible I'd shoot you again like in blitz 6.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:48 am

In post 981, Stairway to the Abyss wrote:@DS, Quantity doesn't equal quantity. You know this subconsciously because you picked up townreads on Sakura and SDB. I am not going to waste your time on SDB because I agree there. I am frankly annoyed that you didn't expand upon your Void thoughts. Please take the time to do so.

Second, I take major issue with your Sakura townread. First, a role like Sakura's doesn't make sense. Second, she hasn't done anything other than bitch about my content. Compare the reactions from imperium and SakuraGiF (sorry don't speak anime). I confront them both saying find me spam. Sakura hydra runs out of the thread like a scared little bitch being called out on bullshit. Imperium says hey you wanna engage me, I will engage you and tell you just how bad you are. Imperium doesn't get me, but the effort there is transparently town. She's doing the exact thing to me that I am doing here to you. So I would like to see what fuels your townread there.

Third, Wisdom's reads suck so much shit but he has zero desire to do anything about it or engage anyone. So fuck him. Really ignore him and let him bitch about no one paying him heed. If he refuses to engage, his posts are about as useful as belly buttons. There are shit tons, but they are just time sucks.

~Titus

I told you that I have no meaningful read on Void right now.

My read on Sakura-GiF hydra comes from my meta-knowledge of GiF. Impreium is in same boat as Void.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:50 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I really like how I'm a scumread for you, Wisdom, despite the lack of things I've said and the quantity of things others have said that suggest they are scum.

Still catching up. 40 pages is a ton to read through when it pops out of nowhere.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:51 am

If you're reading all 40 pages, then you've never read, which is still a viable reason to lynch you. You can get lynched later, but for now, I have better things to do.
“Why was I chosen?'
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 980, Netherspite wrote:I still want to work with you because I still believe you're town.

Go buddy someone else.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:56 am

And not me, please.
“Why was I chosen?'
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 982, hi im Yakko wrote:@titus If it were possible I'd shoot you again like in blitz 6.

Oh what I wouldn't give for a Titus dayvig
Stairway to the Abyss
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:57 am

@yakko, that is why scum or noob town should not be given guns.

@DS, Try to make thoughts on Void and Imperium by reading their ISOs please. Reads don't just pop from the sky. You can read intentions through posts. It's a skill but it can be done. You don't need meta to read a player. Just read through their ISOs. Do they look like they are trying to solve the game? Even if your answer is null, it will give something to engage upon. I hate null reads. What I detest more is reasonless null reads. This would take fewer posts if you could do simple requests.

Meta knowledge of Sakura GiF. I don't care for meta. That also assumes all players read meta the same way. That isn't true. Everyone brings their own perspectives and skills to the table. That's why I have been trying to get you to vote your reads and vote accordingly. So why is the meta the reason for your townread?

@snarky, I like your latest post. When you catch up, I would like to engage you. Or just whenever you have a read I disagree with.

~Titus
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 984, SnarkySnowman wrote:I really like how I'm a scumread for you, Wisdom, despite the lack of things I've said and the quantity of things others have said that suggest they are scum.

Still catching up. 40 pages is a ton to read through when it pops out of nowhere.

Can we lynch this yet?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Wisdom »

Like, when people make posts like this, nobody needs to open your eyes as to why they are scum. It's right there.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:59 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

@titus I think that was game winning now if you're always this wrong.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:59 am

In post 989, Stairway to the Abyss wrote:@yakko, that is why scum or noob town should not be given guns.

@DS, Try to make thoughts on Void and Imperium by reading their ISOs please. Reads don't just pop from the sky. You can read intentions through posts. It's a skill but it can be done. You don't need meta to read a player. Just read through their ISOs. Do they look like they are trying to solve the game? Even if your answer is null, it will give something to engage upon. I hate null reads. What I detest more is reasonless null reads. This would take fewer posts if you could do simple requests.

Meta knowledge of Sakura GiF. I don't care for meta. That also assumes all players read meta the same way. That isn't true. Everyone brings their own perspectives and skills to the table. That's why I have been trying to get you to vote your reads and vote accordingly. So why is the meta the reason for your townread?

@snarky, I like your latest post. When you catch up, I would like to engage you. Or just whenever you have a read I disagree with.

~Titus

Because the meta is so consistent. There is nothing difference between this game so far and how GiF has played before.
I guess I'll try and look into Void and Imperium, but I typically need who they're talking to as well.
“Why was I chosen?'
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 989, Stairway to the Abyss wrote:@snarky, I like your latest post.

Color me surprised.
Stairway to the Abyss
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:07 am

@DS, What behavior is consistent? What is your reference pool? Back up. Suppose I haven't played with them for a minute (note this is the same process I went through with LQ on Spiffeh). What behavior would I be looking for in their town games versus their scumgames? We are not residents of your brain. I know this may seem annoying that I am asking you to justify the obvious but I have no idea what you are talking about. I will draw the evidence out of you to let us discuss it. Am I annoyed it is taking this long? Yes, but you hopefully will learn to be more post efficient in answering questions so I don't have to use this many asking and we can lead this town together.

Thank you on Void and Imperium.

@wisdom, did you really need five posts for your latest snarky reaction? What did you gain by saying he's obvious scum, when that's patently not true regardless of if he is scum or not? How does your post investigate or persuade?

~Titus
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

You're exhausting, Titus. Snarky just posted a classic "why me, everyone else is more scummy" scumpost and not only you say you liked it, you ask me why I say he's obvious scum.

You can't get any more counter productive if you tried.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:12 am

In post 995, Stairway to the Abyss wrote:@DS, What behavior is consistent? What is your reference pool? Back up. Suppose I haven't played with them for a minute (note this is the same process I went through with LQ on Spiffeh). What behavior would I be looking for in their town games versus their scumgames? We are not residents of your brain. I know this may seem annoying that I am asking you to justify the obvious but I have no idea what you are talking about. I will draw the evidence out of you to let us discuss it. Am I annoyed it is taking this long? Yes, but you hopefully will learn to be more post efficient in answering questions so I don't have to use this many asking and we can lead this town together.

@wisdom, did you really need five posts for your latest snarky reaction? What did you gain by saying he's obvious scum, when that's patently not true regardless of if he is scum or not? How does your post investigate or persuade?

~Titus

I can't talk about it, but I can keep it in my head and not share it. You have the same pool for GiF, at least.

I also looked at the other game SDB did, which he posted a grand total of 12 times. I don't know who the hydra is made of, so I've only got a town game, but it's consistent.
“Why was I chosen?'
Stairway to the Abyss
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:13 am

In post 996, Wisdom wrote:You're exhausting, Titus. Snarky just posted a classic "why me, everyone else is more scummy" scumpost and not only you say you liked it, you ask me why I say he's obvious scum.

You can't get any more counter productive if you tried.

That's not really what he said at all.

He said that you're scumreading him for not posting enough while making the thread unreadable with your spam and it's stupid. He further comments that your other scumreads are posting active and intelligent content, and I agree with that assertion.

I like his post.
Stairway to the Abyss
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Stairway to the Abyss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:20 am

In post 997, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 995, Stairway to the Abyss wrote:@DS, What behavior is consistent? What is your reference pool? Back up. Suppose I haven't played with them for a minute (note this is the same process I went through with LQ on Spiffeh). What behavior would I be looking for in their town games versus their scumgames? We are not residents of your brain. I know this may seem annoying that I am asking you to justify the obvious but I have no idea what you are talking about. I will draw the evidence out of you to let us discuss it. Am I annoyed it is taking this long? Yes, but you hopefully will learn to be more post efficient in answering questions so I don't have to use this many asking and we can lead this town together.

~Titus

I can't talk about it, but I can keep it in my head and not share it. You have the same pool for GiF, at least.

I also looked at the other game SDB did, which he posted a grand total of 12 times. I don't know who the hydra is made of, so I've only got a town game, but it's consistent.

Like I said, good job on SDB. Not going to quibble on your reads that you're right on.

Second, if you have meta reads based solely on evidence you can't talk about then the most efficient route to convey those reads is to grab a town game of theirs, find the behavior and say they were town in prior finished game. They displayed this particular behavior and that's what makes them town. If they are exhibiting something that only exists in town games, then it should be replicable. If you could do that, I would appreciate it.

Also, if you could give me a question that takes time to answer, I would appreciate it.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”