MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:19 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

Because it is definitely the absolute right move to kill hawk.
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:21 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 199, Swordsworth wrote:Alright hi

Moosy, I dug through your ISO, and to be perfectly clear: you ooze scum from your pores. I can understand your initial push against hawk, but I've quickly lost faith in you being town what with your and . They give a strong impression of attempting to get Hawk out of the way. Sure, the mafia may target him tonight, but if I was scum I'd be trying to optimize. After all, ideally, why waste a kill slot on an outed jailkeeper when you can free up that kill via lynch?

yess so lynch me sson.
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:21 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

bro I'm clearly scum that made a slip up trying to continue to push onto hawk which is why I'm trying to cover up for it with obstinateness. This is very clear right now.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:49 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 197, davesaz wrote:This is anti-town to the point that it makes me wonder if you're a jester or something. (Normals can have a non-normal role)

They can have one role that's not on the "explicitly normal" list.

They cannot have any role that is on the "explicitly non-normal" list.

Jester is on the "explicitly non-normal" list: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:40 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 202, MoosyDoosy wrote:bro I'm clearly scum that made a slip up trying to continue to push onto hawk which is why I'm trying to cover up for it with obstinateness. This is very clear right now.

Who does this help? Who reads this and says "oh. He's just joking around. He seems relaxed. I'm getting a town read on this guy".

Nobody. I have a question. Why are you worried about lynching me if I am going to die by night 1 anyway? Shouldn't my death already be a given on night 1 and you could waste your vote on someone else who may be scum? Not only my reads, but the scum reads of other people would help me determine who I'm jailing on night one. Do you have any other scum suspects besides me?
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:49 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 204, hawkleader3 wrote:
In post 202, MoosyDoosy wrote:bro I'm clearly scum that made a slip up trying to continue to push onto hawk which is why I'm trying to cover up for it with obstinateness. This is very clear right now.

Who does this help? Who reads this and says "oh. He's just joking around. He seems relaxed. I'm getting a town read on this guy".

Nobody. I have a question. Why are you worried about lynching me if I am going to die by night 1 anyway? Shouldn't my death already be a given on night 1 and you could waste your vote on someone else who may be scum? Not only my reads, but the scum reads of other people would help me determine who I'm jailing on night one. Do you have any other scum suspects besides me?

Yes which is why there is a massive wagon on you spearheaded by me.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:56 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

Question dodging. Tunnel vision. If I were you, I'd be lucky that you only have one vote on you right now, Moosy.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:03 am

Post by davesaz »

Being wrong doesn't make someone scum, unless they're scum being wrong on purpose to try to make people think they're not scum.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:05 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

True. I think I need to do some ISOs on people and get reads on everyone else. During this whole claiming situation, I was just checking to see if people trust my claim rather than checking for signs of scum. Plus I time to kill
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Syndesis »

Not sure if Moosy trolling, sarcastic, or serious.

Not sure if I really want to think about it, either
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:18 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 209, Syndesis wrote:Not sure if Moosy trolling, sarcastic, or serious.

The better question is does it matter?

At this point it seems that moosey is dead set on being anti town. We will have to deal with it at some point but day one is a bad day to do so.
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:23 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 210, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 209, Syndesis wrote:Not sure if Moosy trolling, sarcastic, or serious.

The better question is does it matter?

At this point it seems that moosey is dead set on being anti town. We will have to deal with it at some point but day one is a bad day to do so.

Why is day 1 a bad day to do so?
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:58 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

hawk is right. D1 is an incredibly good time to deal with Moosy.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: MoosyDoosy
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:58 am

Post by toolenduso »

dude can you just scumhunt plz
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:15 am

Post by hawkleader3 »

I don't care if Moosy is the GodTownie, I really don't like him as a player and he isn't contributing to the cause. Or he has nowhere else to turn and is in too deep. My ISOs are coming shortly
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Spoiler:
Chaotic Neutrality (null): No read on him until he makes his post later on his reads (I feel for him. That's a lot of reading).

Davesaz (null): Love this guy as a player. Asks a lot of good questions to get reads on people like "what's your reason for this" or "please explain in detail". He seems the most experience although CN has been on since 2010 and I haven't read his posts yet. He's being patient with his voting and I respect that. My read on him is null mainly because I haven't seen him respond to pressure because he has had no pressure.

FA_Q2 (slightly town): Again, I love those question marks. He states claims and makes reasons for his claims as well like any scum hunter should. He has been targeted once before as scum and dealt with it splendidly (and by that I mean better than I first handled it). He has not made any clear definitive posts that I can point to and say "Boom. This makes him town," but I can expect a post from FA_Q2 to swing me that way at anytime.

Iraonavp (town): post 76 and post 77 say it all. He is making reads on everyone, hinting but not jumping to conclusions. I especially love reading the exclamation marks in his posts because it makes me feel like I'm reading a mystery novel! I do not agree with his voting of FA_Q2 because I believes that when there are real suspects of scum out there, voting him for no reason really grinds his gears. Anyways, although I do not agree with Iraonavp's statements, I understand his reasons and all of his posts. Town.

Meitron (null): Someone has to be the lst guy to get the memo that we weren't RVSing. Maybe he chose to RVS to show how he doesn't believe any arguments that were made up until that point. That would be cool. He unvotes, the V/LA.

MoosyDoosy (scum): I have to read his votes neutrally and pretending I'm not Hawkleader3. Sure. During the time he voted me, I was awkward with my intros and backed off Sydnesis early after being pressed. In the early stages of the game, it's enough to call me scummy. Since then, he has read three different people Syndesis (who started up my bandwagon and has been town-like ever since), Iranoavp (who as I said earlier. Clearly town), Hawk, Hawkleader3, and me. It seems like he wants me to be lynched. Maybe because I'm a PR? Maybe he is too lazy to go back to ISO people to look for scum and it's easier to just say Hawk is scum? Whatever it is, I see him as slightly scummy under normal circumstances, but because it's hard finding scum in other people in this game, it makes him look extra scummy.

SoapBar (slightly town): Hasn't posted a lot of substance, but again. Lots of questions that he asks. He gave some reads of his and the second half of his posts were him talking to himself. It's not a lot of posts, but the more reading I see from people, the more town I perceive people to be.

Swordsworth (null): He's voted and stated why he has voted. He didn't respond to pressure on bandwagoning against him, but it feels like he was posting more when it was safer. There isn't a big enough sample size to confirm this, but it made him took a little suspicious. But since his active reading counteracts this scum suspicion, it leaves me with a null read on him.

Syndesis (slightly town): When i first save her couple of posts, I was like "OMG this girl is boastful and it needs to stop. Please be scum!" and her overwhelming confidence that I was scum made me angry. I couldn't tell if she was joking or that confident in her abilities. Once I got over the fact that she wasn't scum, she seems slightly town to me. She is kind of like Davesaz in that i want to see how she responds to pressure. But with the way she acts right now, I can assume how she would act if she was accused

TheCow (slightly town): If he reads every scum victim like he reads me and studies me, this guy is for sure town! the WPM thing was slightly weird and if I, A PR town, was lynched based off how consistent my typing speeds are? I would've left the forum for a little while. He did lots of research, but Cow. I don't think I act the same as I did years ago. I was 14-15 years old when I played those games. I'm 18 now. This strategy would've been brilliant had my games been consistent. Kudos for the effort for reading through my games.

Toolenduso (town): I have to admit I overlooked Tool a lot because he posted long posts when I didn't have the time to read them. After reading his posts now, I see him as town. I had a problem in the beginning when he said sword was the most suspicious for having an eager to please entrance when my entrance looked more that way than anyone's, but of course I wasn't going to tell him this with me being close to lynched. I let it go. Since then, he has asked a lot of questions and has scum hunted well. He knows when to hold them and knows when to fold them. He also gave his ISOs. Nothing toolenduso has done except post 53 seems scum-like at all.

Let me know if anyone has any questions about my reads. Thanks for your patience. This took way longer than expected. Hahaha
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 215, hawkleader3 wrote:Syndesis (slightly town): ... Once I got over the fact that she wasn't scum

fact?

In post 215, hawkleader3 wrote:TheCow (slightly town): If he reads every scum victim like he reads me and studies me, this guy is for sure town!

What do you mean by "scum victim"?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

I guess a better way of saying that would be "once I realized I didn't see her as scummy because she was acting strange, but I just didn't like her very much..."

-------------------------

Everyone who he sees as scum and comes within L-3.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 217, hawkleader3 wrote:Everyone who he sees as scum and comes within L-3.

OK then I don't understand what he's doing with "scum victims" that you see as town, could you explain?
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

Reading previous games from the members of this game. He's only done it once. Which has been with me and it was when he suspected me as scum and I was getting close to being lynched. Scum victims was the completely wrong term as it sounds like victims of people being night killed. I'm sorry. I meant "L-3 vitcims". Suspicious people. Cow was one of the last one's I did and I wanted to hurry up. Sorry. I can see how that could be misinterpreted
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Syndesis »

Uh, just for the record, none of my page 1 posts were serious.
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 215, hawkleader3 wrote:
Spoiler:
Chaotic Neutrality (null): No read on him until he makes his post later on his reads (I feel for him. That's a lot of reading).

Davesaz (null): Love this guy as a player. Asks a lot of good questions to get reads on people like "what's your reason for this" or "please explain in detail". He seems the most experience although CN has been on since 2010 and I haven't read his posts yet. He's being patient with his voting and I respect that. My read on him is null mainly because I haven't seen him respond to pressure because he has had no pressure.

FA_Q2 (slightly town): Again, I love those question marks. He states claims and makes reasons for his claims as well like any scum hunter should. He has been targeted once before as scum and dealt with it splendidly (and by that I mean better than I first handled it). He has not made any clear definitive posts that I can point to and say "Boom. This makes him town," but I can expect a post from FA_Q2 to swing me that way at anytime.

Iraonavp (town): post 76 and post 77 say it all. He is making reads on everyone, hinting but not jumping to conclusions. I especially love reading the exclamation marks in his posts because it makes me feel like I'm reading a mystery novel! I do not agree with his voting of FA_Q2 because I believes that when there are real suspects of scum out there, voting him for no reason really grinds his gears. Anyways, although I do not agree with Iraonavp's statements, I understand his reasons and all of his posts. Town.

Meitron (null): Someone has to be the lst guy to get the memo that we weren't RVSing. Maybe he chose to RVS to show how he doesn't believe any arguments that were made up until that point. That would be cool. He unvotes, the V/LA.

MoosyDoosy (scum): I have to read his votes neutrally and pretending I'm not Hawkleader3. Sure. During the time he voted me, I was awkward with my intros and backed off Sydnesis early after being pressed. In the early stages of the game, it's enough to call me scummy. Since then, he has read three different people Syndesis (who started up my bandwagon and has been town-like ever since), Iranoavp (who as I said earlier. Clearly town), Hawk, Hawkleader3, and me. It seems like he wants me to be lynched. Maybe because I'm a PR? Maybe he is too lazy to go back to ISO people to look for scum and it's easier to just say Hawk is scum? Whatever it is, I see him as slightly scummy under normal circumstances, but because it's hard finding scum in other people in this game, it makes him look extra scummy.

SoapBar (slightly town): Hasn't posted a lot of substance, but again. Lots of questions that he asks. He gave some reads of his and the second half of his posts were him talking to himself. It's not a lot of posts, but the more reading I see from people, the more town I perceive people to be.

Swordsworth (null): He's voted and stated why he has voted. He didn't respond to pressure on bandwagoning against him, but it feels like he was posting more when it was safer. There isn't a big enough sample size to confirm this, but it made him took a little suspicious. But since his active reading counteracts this scum suspicion, it leaves me with a null read on him.

Syndesis (slightly town): When i first save her couple of posts, I was like "OMG this girl is boastful and it needs to stop. Please be scum!" and her overwhelming confidence that I was scum made me angry. I couldn't tell if she was joking or that confident in her abilities. Once I got over the fact that she wasn't scum, she seems slightly town to me. She is kind of like Davesaz in that i want to see how she responds to pressure. But with the way she acts right now, I can assume how she would act if she was accused

TheCow (slightly town): If he reads every scum victim like he reads me and studies me, this guy is for sure town! the WPM thing was slightly weird and if I, A PR town, was lynched based off how consistent my typing speeds are? I would've left the forum for a little while. He did lots of research, but Cow. I don't think I act the same as I did years ago. I was 14-15 years old when I played those games. I'm 18 now. This strategy would've been brilliant had my games been consistent. Kudos for the effort for reading through my games.

Toolenduso (town): I have to admit I overlooked Tool a lot because he posted long posts when I didn't have the time to read them. After reading his posts now, I see him as town. I had a problem in the beginning when he said sword was the most suspicious for having an eager to please entrance when my entrance looked more that way than anyone's, but of course I wasn't going to tell him this with me being close to lynched. I let it go. Since then, he has asked a lot of questions and has scum hunted well. He knows when to hold them and knows when to fold them. He also gave his ISOs. Nothing toolenduso has done except post 53 seems scum-like at all.

Let me know if anyone has any questions about my reads. Thanks for your patience. This took way longer than expected. Hahaha

I love how you love a lot of things. Rather than sucking up why don't you actually give out reads and expectations.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by toolenduso »

activating "ignore moosy until D2" mode.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Syndesis »

I feel like if you're scumreading Moosy for trying to swing a lynch on a claimed PR, you're seriously misjudging the tone of his posts.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Are you talking to me or hawk? Because I'm not scumreading moosy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”