Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Shiro »

I..I.I.I. am not even goign to hide guys I *takers sip from flask*

I am an amnesiac miller, the amnesiac part being that I don't remember my abbilties unless I am visited by a doctor. I. I UGH would go to the interdimensional hospital but that would be a waste of my time so get to it people
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 100, 3dicerolling wrote:Town - Cereberus

Next in line please.

Umm... why? The sample PM that Dram provided said Bystander. There is an implied modifier that almost always appears with that word: innocent. I don't see how you can confirm someone is town because they say their role pm says they are faction: bystander (especially now that Dram clarified). And no townie should have had any confusion because there's no way the win condition for bystander would be worded so vaguely if it was neutral, and if it was scum there would be a link to a scum pt, right?

So you're trying awfully hard to get town credit by appearing to "test" people, but your test isn't actually testing anything. Everyone in this game who got a town PM is smart enough to know that they got a town PM. I mean... Dram clarified, which is erring on the side of caution, but still. I'm trying to decide whether you really think you came up with some way to sort people with this or whether you're putting on a show. Titus is good at day one; I'll ask her. I would tend to lean towards you putting on a show being what we're seeing.

In any case, Dram has clarified so even if you legitimately thought you were getting something of value from what you were doing, the mod blew it up by clarifying.

Love, with eggnog made a little less thick with warm milk, and of course fresh from the oven cookies,
Drixx
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 101, Shiro wrote:I..I.I.I. am not even goign to hide guys I *takers sip from flask*

I am an amnesiac miller, the amnesiac part being that I don't remember my abbilties unless I am visited by a doctor. I. I UGH would go to the interdimensional hospital but that would be a waste of my time so get to it people

Can you still use your abilities although you don't know what they are?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Learned Hand »

103 was Titus
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Shiro »

I don't even know I presumed not
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 101, Shiro wrote:I..I.I.I. am not even goign to hide guys I *takers sip from flask*

Hm. Kinda want to hear a flavor claim.

And yeah, you should clarify about using abilities if you don't know you have them. :p

In post 102, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 100, 3dicerolling wrote:Town - Cereberus

Next in line please.

Umm... why? The sample PM that Dram provided said Bystander. There is an implied modifier that almost always appears with that word: innocent. I don't see how you can confirm someone is town because they say their role pm says they are faction: bystander (especially now that Dram clarified). And no townie should have had any confusion because there's no way the win condition for bystander would be worded so vaguely if it was neutral, and if it was scum there would be a link to a scum pt, right?

So you're trying awfully hard to get town credit by appearing to "test" people, but your test isn't actually testing anything. Everyone in this game who got a town PM is smart enough to know that they got a town PM. I mean... Dram clarified, which is erring on the side of caution, but still. I'm trying to decide whether you really think you came up with some way to sort people with this or whether you're putting on a show. Titus is good at day one; I'll ask her. I would tend to lean towards you putting on a show being what we're seeing.

In any case, Dram has clarified so even if you legitimately thought you were getting something of value from what you were doing, the mod blew it up by clarifying.

Love, with eggnog made a little less thick with warm milk, and of course fresh from the oven cookies,
Drixx

An innocent bystander could be a third party survivor. Your argument that the implied phrase is less confusing than the word alone doesn't work.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Oh, and the rest of the post makes sense too, but I could certainly see why one might have a moment of uncertainty. The wording "all threats are eliminated" could indeed easily be a poorly written survivor win con.

Als, Drixx, I'm super sad we're not hydraing this game. I wasn't lying when I said thinking about my role is giving me a headache, and it would be awesome to give that headache to you. :D
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 107, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh, and the rest of the post makes sense too, but I could certainly see why one might have a moment of uncertainty. The wording "all threats are eliminated" could indeed easily be a poorly written survivor win con.

Als, Drixx, I'm super sad we're not hydraing this game. I wasn't lying when I said thinking about my role is giving me a headache, and it would be awesome to give that headache to you. :D

Dude, I am here too. Ouch.

~titus
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 105, Shiro wrote:I don't even know I presumed not

Don't flavor claim. Definitely ask.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Learned Hand »

Dramonic is way too good a moderator to give a neutral a win condition so vague. That was so obviously town win condition that even though I was like "Bystander???", I was certain enough that we're town and not neutral that I didn't even ask for clarification. Obviously someone did because we have Dram in thread clarifying.

Stop trying to buddy me Cerb. We're already buddies ... but until you earn your town stripes in this game, I view anything you say directed at me as an attempt to manipulate me into town reading you. I expect you to treat us the same.

~Drixx
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

So far, I don't like the way dice is playing. That might change in the future, though.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 110, Learned Hand wrote:Dramonic is way too good a moderator to give a neutral a win condition so vague. That was so obviously town win condition that even though I was like "Bystander???", I was certain enough that we're town and not neutral that I didn't even ask for clarification. Obviously someone did because we have Dram in thread clarifying.

Stop trying to buddy me Cerb. We're already buddies ... but until you earn your town stripes in this game, I view anything you say directed at me as an attempt to manipulate me into town reading you. I expect you to treat us the same.

~Drixx

I don't buddy people man. You know that. It was a legitimate expression of my sentiments with regards to optimizing my role. Titus, why ouch? :(

Even good moderators make mistakes.

Hi Jeanne!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Shiro »

Negative I am too drunk to do anything right now

*Drinks from flask*
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 111, Jeanne11 wrote:So far, I don't like the way dice is playing. That might change in the future, though.

Me neither.

VOTE: 3dice

I got 3dice as scum on opposite teams. That whole interaction is fake. Too early to be super sure, but let's see what comes out.

~Titus
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:36 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Your face is fake.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 109, Learned Hand wrote:

The flavor claim thought was to determine legitimacy if amnesiac claim, and potential value of a protective helping him, but, well...do we even care about getting him his powers? He's a claimed miller, barring some fantastic series of events we almost have to lynch him before lylo, and if he's scum we obviously don't want to give him what he wants.

Pedit: 3dicerolling needs to point to something about me other than agreeing with him on the bystander thing, otherwise there is little reason to consider me town, unless you're drixx, to whom I should have obvtowned by now, but I'll assume I have and he's being cautious cause he knows I could fake it. :p
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:38 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 114, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 111, Jeanne11 wrote:So far, I don't like the way dice is playing. That might change in the future, though.

Me neither.

VOTE: 3dice

I got 3dice as scum on opposite teams. That whole interaction is fake. Too early to be super sure, but let's see what comes out.

~Titus

This is actually so bad, it might actually be too bad to be scum.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Not sure what titus means by 3dicerolling as scum on opposite teams, but I'm also not a fan of people townreading me. Like, ever. :)
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:40 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 118, Cerberus v666 wrote:Not sure what titus means by 3dicerolling as scum on opposite teams, but I'm also not a fan of people townreading me. Like, ever. :)

Too bad. I make you miserable. :P
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Elbirn »

Can anyone tell me what this is?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

It's a python.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 94, Errantparabola wrote:VOTE: shiro

In post 91, Learned Hand wrote:anyone who is miller

sup

I'm not happy with two miller claims here and I'm not certain why this hasn't be noted :/
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 116, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 109, Learned Hand wrote:

The flavor claim thought was to determine legitimacy if amnesiac claim, and potential value of a protective helping him, but, well...do we even care about getting him his powers? He's a claimed miller, barring some fantastic series of events we almost have to lynch him before lylo, and if he's scum we obviously don't want to give him what he wants.

Pedit: 3dicerolling needs to point to something about me other than agreeing with him on the bystander thing, otherwise there is little reason to consider me town, unless you're drixx, to whom I should have obvtowned by now, but I'll assume I have and he's being cautious cause he knows I could fake it. :p

Drixx is afk. You must deal with me.

Until we establish roles are not linked to flavor, no flavor claims.

Second, we don't have to lynch miller claims before lylo. If we did, your vote would be on one of the two millers to establish a read on them.

Third, if you hate town reads on you, why are you bitching about the fact that Drixx hasn't said anything.

Ftr, we're discussing Shiro atm. We'll get to you.

~Titus
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 122, Elbirn wrote:
In post 94, Errantparabola wrote:VOTE: shiro

In post 91, Learned Hand wrote:anyone who is miller

sup

I'm not happy with two miller claims here and I'm not certain why this hasn't be noted :/

I am fine with this but I can see why you would not be.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”