Micro 557 - Badass female u-pick - game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 780, Firebringer wrote:Titus is going to continue tunneling until I am dead, no changing that.
So considering many people are agreeing with her Ill give my I guess final thoughts on the game.

I think Titus tunneling is normal for her, but her reasons for me feel horrible and just copying off Elyse. Thought I can't see the two of them being teamed. I also don't think a Titus and Jeanne team making a whole lot of sense but they both extremely ping me horribly bad as scum.

I am extremely null on most everyone else, Elsye is my third biggest scum read because of poor reasoning that seems faked by her.

TTH, Suzune, and RC I was hoping I would have more strong opinion by now, but RC isn't posting. And Suzune style is difficult for me to actually manage a read on.

Kitteh feels town though really misguided.

Thats about it.

Titus is tunneling but town.

These people are scum.

That's not scumhunting. There's no effort to solve.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Suzune »

I;m not sure I would count 780 as scumhunting.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Elyse »

I was being generous
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Elyse »

Suzune, what do you think about Starbuck
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1122, Elyse wrote:1. Your responses to FJ were all fluff that did nothing to sort anyone out. You didn't need to say anything. Bringing up that behavior from Jeanne again was unnecessary.
2. Ok we agree here.
3. I'm not saying you shouldn't have defended yourself but you continued to provide nothing relevant to scumhunting here.
4. Okay fine.
5. Exactly, so what's the point of pointing it out? Again, not relevant to scumhunting.
6. That's fine and I expect that in a catchup except you don't have original content along with it.
7. What's the point of calling it out and saying it's null then? It's just more fluff.
8. None of your additional thoughts were relevant to scumhunting.
9. Again, it contributed absolutely nothing to figuring out everyone else's alignments. Do you see a pattern here?
10. How is it disingenuous to say you haven't taken stances when you said you were holding them back?
11. I don't see a townread on Fire, only a townread on me and TTH. And your not sure on RC isn't a read. It's the same as saying you don't know like you did with Titus, FJ, Suzune, and Cuddleh.
12. It's waffley because you said that A) it would make sense B) could be scum and C) is verifiable all in one sentence. That's saying town, scum, either, or in short, absolutely nothing. It's fluff.
13. Your question to FJ "Did you flavor claim?" was pointless considering it again has nothing to do with scumhunting and you already knew the answer because you said you remembered them claiming Elsa like two posts earlier.
14. Your stance on Titus is "she's scummy but her claim is verifiable so idk yet" which is fine but certainly not a hard stance at all. I don't know how you could argue your stance on RC ISN'T fencesitting. And your "turnaround" on Fire is so weak considering the main issue with him is that he isn't scumhunting.

And I think you're getting too hung up on people and their views on you based on inactivity.
No one is scumreading you because you were inactive.
People formed townreads on most of the active players, leaving people like you and RC as null but definitely not town, so you were still in the lynchpool. Now I am scumreading you because your content has been lackluster, but I wasn't before - I was just not townreading you.

1. Just because you don't think it's necessary doesn't mean that it isn't necessary. I would hope that both players in the FJ hydra could take constructive criticism so that we can ALL enjoy the game. So yes, I felt it was important to state my feelings on her/their behavior.

2. N/A

3. I caught it first thing in the morning when I jumped on the site real quick before heading off yesterday. I spotted TTH's response to me and felt that it needed to be addressed, and a subsequent response added. I get how you can see it as "not scumhunting," but TTH was definitely using that purpose scumhunt me. So, again, tell me why I shouldn't have defended myself or acknowledged it? Given my, now, many other catch up posts.

4. N/A

5. I felt it was pertinent to point it out because of the subtle discrediting of Firebringer that I was feeling by folks either blatantly stating that they weren't going to answer or just plain ignoring her. I think she said it in one of her posts after the Titus vs FJ craziness that the question may have been asked within all that. So she just asked for reiteration and was met with hostility. It was important to note because of the sheer nastiness that FB was met with by, simply, just asking for reiteration. There was no reason for anyone who was questioning her at the time to be that dismissive. You can't ask for folks to scumhunt if you aren't willing to give a little, too, by doing something that simple to move the game along.

6. I disagree. I have original content, and if you feel like you need me to elaborate, why not just ask? Say "why do you like this?" or "can you explain more about why you're not sure of RC?" Fucking engage with me. Don't sit back and complain after my catch up and be vague about why you suspect me when you haven't even asked me anything or asked me to further explain. If you look, my catch ups have quite a number of questions so that I can address and get further reads on those in the game. I've been here since the beginning (as in I started the game with you all), but it's almost like I'm a replacement coming in due to my busyness in the past few weeks and I need to get my own feel for all the players. All that fluff at the beginning did absolutely nada for me.

7. Because as I catch up, I also like to note things that stick out to me. I wanted to note that RC had a succession of naked votes so that when I go back through my ISO later in the game, I have everything at my fingertips and I don't have to bounce around to everyone else's ISOs to find the information that I might be looking for. RC made a naked vote. The action, itself, is null, but it's important to me (as I play) to annotate that in my notes. I share every last bit of my notes within the game because I think it's important for everyone to know that I'm thinking or contemplating because that's how *I* can help my town. I don't sit there and say "I'm cool with a Starbuck lynch because reasons" and keep everything behind the veil until I'm at L-2.

8. Not every post must be relevant to scumhunting, but I also want to state my feelings on what has already gone on and my current thoughts, as I said above. Hence "catch up."

9. Again, it was further explanation of my response to Titus just like two posts up from that. Why do you seem to not care about the fact that I am responding to different people? That's also part of the game.

10. I did hold back on revealing them because I wanted to be caught up, but I didn't think that I was blatantly hiding them. I figured my responses to different folks, liking/disliking posts, etc would give an idea as I was reading through. Or maybe I just had more hope in the rest of the player list to actually read my posts and not take them at face value.

11. I just told you that I had a prob-town read on Fire. Here, I'll even quote it.

In post 1009, Starbuck wrote:As of right now, at this point in my read, I was seeing what others were saying about you and I, wholeheartedly, dislike the deflection and sheer laziness of the reads list that you gave when asked.
However, your 780 gave me a bit more confidence in you as possibly town.

My not sure on RC was more null-leaning town than null-leaning scum. I still think there's a chance for RC to be scum given their role. So it's not the same as my absolute nut sures on the other 4 to me.

12. It's not fluff. It's my opinion on his role, which I went back and looked for after I spotted Kitteh's Post #975 where they ask "I'm curious that no one is talking about and/or curious about RC's neighbourizer claim. Does it hold little value to everyone?" I was just answering the question because it seemed like Kitteh was looking for input from the player list and not specific people.

13. It had everything to do with scumhunting because I was curious if their flavor lined up with their role. It took me a sec to remember that they were, in fact, Elsa. It's not a damnable offense.

14. I don't like Titus right now because she's quite literally sitting on the fact that she called me scum multiple times throughout the game so far because of my inactivity and is now leaning back on that because she's not happy with my input. Well, there's an easy fix to that, she could engage with me and ask questions, but she'd rather the both of you tag team me with more and more misrepresentation RATHER than just ask me a question. You, both, are making assumptions left and right and just ignoring the simple fact of asking a question. I find assumptions to be scummy. It would be more of a town action to ask a question.

On her role, yeah, I'm very unsure of her because she's also come off as pretty abrasive to me, but not as emotional as FJ, so it's a little more tolerable. However, knowing my own alignment, it's frustrating to have her automatically deem me as scum without even asking me anything or asking me to elaborate. You and I are interacting right now, which is great. Finally, someone to respond to, but you are taking my words and twisting them all around and it feels like you aren't even listening to what I have to say.

I feel like there is a tag team between you and Titus. I would not be surprised if there is scum in one or both of you with how hard you both are coming at me right now. If not that, then definitely a play style clash. You don't like what I'm doing because it isn't what either of you would do. That's fine, but I think you ought to remember that there are many ways to play this game. What I'm feeling right now isn't just pressure. This feels like you both taking the easy route because I haven't been here so you can write off my absence as active lurking, and my catch ups as "not scumhunting."
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Badass voters:

Titus (1) firebringer,
Firebringer (2) cuddly, titus
Radiant Cowbell (2) suzane, elsye,
starbuck (1) TTh,
Elyse (3) frozen Jeanne, RC, starbuck

Girly girl non voters:

With 9 alive it will take 5 to lynch
Deadline: Countdown clock: (expired on 2015-12-22 19:20:00)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

Help your queen Elsa to make a lynch here

this is really me btw :)

we wanted to show you that we aren't that different!

-Frozen
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

FB is kind of inactive all over the forum. I'm not policy-lynching people

-Frozen
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

And don't forget to bring cookies tonight!

We have a christmas tree as well :)

-Frozen
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I don't think anyone is after FB for lurking.

That said, Titus. Case.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:17 pm

I'm mostly happy lynching FB either way.

This is for sorting you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:22 pm

If anyone wants me to respond to anything, ask me now.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Elyse »

Why don't you want to touch Starbuck today?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:29 pm

Just about the only bad thing about the slot I can think of is that her scumread on me during the catchup seemed very opportunistic with a wagon so far along on me.

I like her because she's focused on reading others even when under pressure, she doesn't seem to be afraid to make waves by attacking the town's mentality WRT Titus bullying and such, and I don't generally see the case against her. You're welcome to make one.

She's not exactly my bank townread but I'm not close to scumreading her either. Also, I'm heavily scumreading 3 other slots even besides yourself (Suz, FB, Cuddly) so it doesn't interest me at all.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1135, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm mostly happy lynching FB either way.

This is for sorting you.

Please vote FB then.

I will make my Starbuck case tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:55 pm

k, but if townflip I will be very likely to resume lynching you.

VOTE: Firebringer
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I hate phone posting.

Me or elyse I don't care at this point.

VOTE: elyse

I really can't play games from phone, just terrible.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1140, RadiantCowbells wrote:k, but if townflip I will be very likely to resume lynching you.

RC u scum?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Ehhh w/e

I just find this incredible sexist that in a all girl game the guy gets lynched first!!!!!

I mean girl...,transgender? Ummmmm dragon.

Yeah!!! You guys are racist against dragons!!!
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:25 pm

That a scumclaim, fire?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1144, RadiantCowbells wrote:That a scumclaim, fire?

Got any actual comments to give this game?

Usually you are more decisive and this game you have been very passive.
It strikes me odd. Even ignoring the fact you haven't been posting much in this game.
Show

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1138, RadiantCowbells wrote:Just about the only bad thing about the slot I can think of is that her scumread on me during the catchup seemed very opportunistic with a wagon so far along on me.

I like her because she's focused on reading others even when under pressure, she doesn't seem to be afraid to make waves by attacking the town's mentality WRT Titus bullying and such, and I don't generally see the case against her. You're welcome to make one.

She's not exactly my bank townread but I'm not close to scumreading her either. Also, I'm heavily scumreading 3 other slots even besides yourself (Suz, FB, Cuddly) so it doesn't interest me at all.

You keep misrepresenting what I said about you as a scumread. I didn't like what you did, but I didn't firmly put you in a scum pile or say that I read you as scum. Just read above, I haven't been sure on you, but you definitely haven't been in my "OMG THIS IZ TEH SCUMZ" pile.

In post 1129, Starbuck wrote:My not sure on RC was more null-leaning town than null-leaning scum. I still think there's a chance for RC to be scum given their role. So it's not the same as my absolute not sures on the other 4 to me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

RC, are you really going to sheep along with Titus? She should give a case today, rather than to set things up how she wants them tomorrow.
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:25 am

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

Oh god what happened here. Catching up in a mo.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Elyse »

Both of us are at L-1 so if anyone wants to hammer ask for a claim.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”