Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In retrospect, it was kinda unfair/cheap of me to reference that game to discredit you. I was frustrated because it doesn't/didn't feel like you were making a fair effort to actually determine my alignment, so that reference was just my way of combating frustration without swearing or insulting you.

Yeah well what fucking effort did you put to sort me last game?

You and Anti both fucking deathtunneling on town while scum were the only people pushing each other. No wonder I was confused as to who scum are.

I don't even recall seeing a case from you.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 898, RadiantCowbells wrote:You lynched me in that game so whatever point you think you have it sucks.
That's irrelevant, though.

My point is that it feels like you didn't learn your lesson from that game, if you're town. You scum read me there and now you're, again, scum reading me here.

I scum read you there, but I'm not calling you scum and pushing for your lynch here.

There's the difference.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:37 pm

I'm calling you scum for entirely different reasons relating to the way you're throwing potshots around the DN wagon.

It's incredibly disingenuous of you to accuse me of not learning anything from that game when my points in the two games are completely unrelated.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 900, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In retrospect, it was kinda unfair/cheap of me to reference that game to discredit you. I was frustrated because it doesn't/didn't feel like you were making a fair effort to actually determine my alignment, so that reference was just my way of combating frustration without swearing or insulting you.

Yeah well what fucking effort did you put to sort me last game?

You and Anti both fucking deathtunneling on town while scum were the only people pushing each other. No wonder I was confused as to who scum are.

I don't even recall seeing a case from you.
My vote for you was a POE-vote. And I tried asking you a lot of questions in that game, so don't say I didn't put effort in.
-Wickedestjr
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:44 pm

Then your PoE sucks as do your questions.

Go address something fucking game related in this game if you want to change my read on you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 1.13

DeathNote (3) - Frozen Angel, Fro99er, JarJarDrinks
davesaz (3) - Wickedestjr, Nosferatu, RadiantCowbells
Frozen Angel (2) - Nero Cain, pisskop
Keyser Söze (1) - Zulfy
pisskop (1) - Keyser Söze
Nosferatu (1) - TheCow
Dwlee99 (1) - Wake88
TheCow (1) - Aeronaut

Not voting (3) - davesaz, DeathNote, Dwlee99

(expired on 2016-01-08 23:59:59)
Last edited by AngryPidgeon on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Also, I was just trying to apologize. :neutral: Not trying to instigate a conversation about last game, just explaining why I got frustrated.

I don't want to continue having this conversation about a past game that nobody else cares about.

Even if your points are different in this game, I still just felt that you would be a little more hesitant this time... Perhaps I'm wrong.
-Wickedestjr
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:48 pm

I have absolutely no hesitation about lynching anyone who has mislynched me in previous games.

If I think you're likely to lynch me again I'll gladly lynch you here whatever your read on me.

Why exactly should I be so keen on having you alive after our last game?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:48 pm

whatever my read on you*
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 896, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 895, davesaz wrote:Keyser, I noticed a marked change in your posting style. Style 1 was very stilted where style 2 is more conversational. I don't think it is alignment indicative, but I'm curious why you changed.

Spoiler: style1
In post 781, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 773, JarJarDrinks wrote:The fact that you're not even considering this as an option makes me think you know DNs alignment.

Miss-rep.
Show me where I know DeathNote's alignment.
I'm trying to talk this through with you rationally.
I already (repeatedly) shared my position on DeathNote. And I will re-read his posts this evening.
If I scum-read him
I will vote him.

In post 776, JarJarDrinks wrote:You don't think there's any other reason to vote for someone?

There are many reasons why I think both town AND scum would want to vote DeathNote given his awful
"You guys aren't lynching me"
warning. But I'll only be voting him for one reason.

Spoiler: style2
In post 869, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 816, Fro99er wrote:Still not giving reasons because I like watching robot get annoyed

I would appreciate it if you please explain your reads. I would like to study the thought-process behind who you are calling town and scum.

This is a good start:
In post 829, Fro99er wrote:Dwlee I'm reading based off his emotions on how I pushed him earlier.
He's also starting to do some town things I cant expand upon further.

Can you describe how those "emotions" were town-indicative? I usually find emotional posts hard to label with an alignment. Please could you list and explain these "town things" Dwlee99 is doing when you have time.

In post 829, Fro99er wrote:I weirdly feel like pisskop is trying harder than normal (?). It's a really shitty meta read, but I've never been able to read PK.

My scum-lean read of pisskop is not based on meta, but I found your comments interesting. I am currently frustrated with pisskop's reluctance to respond to my queries and questions.

In post 826, JarJarDrinks wrote:I can buy Dwlee being town.
Cause he doesn't make sense as scumbuddies w/ a few of my other scumreads

I am curious - do you have any other reasons to town-read Dwlee99, except for pre-flip association tells with your other scum-reads?

How is this scumhunting?

You don't feel like explaining why you're scumreading me when everything you lsited that I'd done was either town or null?

Oh sure, other people can yuk it up all they want, but I can't ask a simple (somewhat off-topic) question without it being "not scumhunting"? Why does everyone do this? :?

And why are you so uptight about a null-scum? All that post really meant is that I don't take things for granted. Everybody starts off at "could be scum", and I have a really hard time reading you from past games.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Final thoughts before I go to sleep...
Aero, JarJar, DeathNote, Dwlee, Keyser, RC, and FA looking like town.
Nosferatu, Fro99er, Wake, and Nero are null.
Cow, dave, pisskop, and Zulfy looking like scum.
-Wickedestjr
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Oh sure, other people can yuk it up all they want, but I can't ask a simple (somewhat off-topic) question without it being "not scumhunting"? Why does everyone do this? :?

Cuz when I yuk it up it comes with the context of me having solid reads on about half the playerbase and tons of meaty content, whereas you're scummy as all shit and you addressing non alignment indicative content just solidifies that read.

I don't give a shit if you're null scumming me, but you gave a bunch of reasons that should make me town or null, none of which was leaning scum, and then declared me null-scum. There's no reason for that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:05 pm

In post 910, Wickedestjr wrote:Final thoughts before I go to sleep...

Explain

Dwlee
Zulfy
PK

please.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:12 pm

JESUS this line is scummy.

This isn't "I'm town", this is "WHY ARE YOU FOSING ME INSTEAD OF THE OTHER PEOPLE."
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by davesaz »

Every game someone takes a post of mine like the Keyser question and says it's not scumhunting, and I'm getting sick and tired of it.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 819, JarJarDrinks wrote:and townreading:

RC
FA
Aero
Frog

If these are your four strongest town-reads, please could you quote and explain the posts by Fro99er you think are town-indicative.

In post 875, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can we just agree to lynch
Cow
or
FA
or Jestr so I don't have to deal with them any longer?

Do you want them lynched because you scum-read them, or because you are frustrated with them as players?

In post 889, Wickedestjr wrote:If DeathNote is town, this seems like a pretty strong town tell from JarJar;

Please can you explain how that is a "pretty strong town tell".

In post 895, davesaz wrote:Keyser, I noticed a marked change in your posting style. Style 1 was very stilted where style 2 is more conversational. I don't think it is alignment indicative, but I'm curious why you changed.

I believe it is very important to convey my thoughts and communicate my points/reads as clearly as possible. We were 4 days into this game and I felt I wasn't having open/productive interactions with many of the players. Therefore, I felt an adjustment to my posting style was required.

In post 905, AngryPidgeon wrote:
pisskop (1) - Keyser Söze

pisskop continues to post in other threads but still neglects to address the pressing issues in this game. pisskop was one of the most active participants in this game, but I am very concerned that since the focus was on his posts/behaviour his activity has since declined.

In post 632, pisskop wrote:Lets get our final wagons of the day in order.

dwlee
wicked
FA
The Cow

And possibly others. But honestly Id support a FA lynch the most rn.

I would like to hear his latest thoughts of the "final wagons" he was pushing two days ago. I feel like my vote has been wasted for two days on a non-active slot who isn't defending himself / scum-hunting.

UNVOTE: pisskop

@AngryPidgeon
- what is the prod/activity/status on pisskop?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:11 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 881, Nosferatu wrote:I never looked at any of dwlee's previous games. I meant that if someone alerted me that he did stuff like this as scum I would consider moving back. Did you just see the word meta and assume I looked at his previous games?

As it played an important part in your town-read of Dwlee99, I presumed you would have personally checked it yourself.

In post 914, davesaz wrote:Every game someone takes a post of mine like the Keyser question and says it's not scumhunting, and I'm getting sick and tired of it.

In post 895, davesaz wrote:Keyser, I noticed a marked change in your posting style. I don't think it is alignment indicative, but I'm curious why you changed.

I am wondering why you are committing your energies into questions/pressure into non-alignment indicative discussion. I was personally frustrated when you were pushing a supposed "logical inconsistency" in my posts - was this helping you find scum?
You earlier described it as "checking your townreads by having conversations with them". I could potentially see the "train of thought" in that regard, but I question the motive and end-goal in regard o hunting scum.

Here is Nosferatu's concern/scum-read:
In post 882, Nosferatu wrote:The fact that there's no train of thought in his posts, and no actions in his posts either, points to the fact that he isn't interested in clearing the game, something town would want to do; thereby making dave obviously not town-aligned.
In post 882, Nosferatu wrote:Out of all of dave's posts, only two contain actual statements that one could derive reads from. The rest are just a series of questions and a few fairly obvious statements.

Yes, I understand Nosferatu's frustration - most of davesaz's scum-reads end in neutral positions.

@davesaz - i) who are you scum-reading and ii) who are you willing to follow up with pressure (commitment to a read)? I am currently not town-reading you.

In post 789, davesaz wrote:Saying you have an idea is bad, but if Wicked is fishing, this is fishing squared.

Here you implied JarJarDrinks was role-fishing. Do you think this is scum-indicative? How does this effect your read of JarJarDrinks?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:28 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 840, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Cow

Not positive that he's scum but if he's town he's basically a GT account and I want him out of the game before it starts getting interesting.

I have actually reconsidered my position on TheCow. I believe all players do not deserve special treatment just because of playstyle. I think it would be beneficial to sort TheCow on Day One and not later in the game. TheCow needs to express his reads and throughts of players and the game. I now believe it was tactically naive of me to town-read TheCow and think he deserved a special pass to Day Two, just because I thought his playstyle would unlikely be employed by scum. Town/scum-reads should be based on actual
content

VOTE: TheCow
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I am so fing confused. Hopefully I can get into it once wintrr break starts.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 910, Wickedestjr wrote:Final thoughts before I go to sleep...

How the hell am I null after 100 posts?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Aero - JarJar is vet clearly town to me. Last (and only) time I played with JarJar he made some very strong points that I didn't think of and we worked together fairly well to eliminate scum. Very forst post of JarJar'd (after his I'm here post) was him making points nobody else did in regards to the "LAMIST" comment about DeathNote saying he was going to avoid tunneling.

Second post he town reads FA for the same reason I do, but gives the added reason why she's scum reading Neeo to be valid and not scum motivated (by FA)

JarJar was the one to point out robot's win-win being investigated misspent with a town mindset (it's not a win to have someone lynched if they are town)

JarJar explained his switch from an early scum read of RC to a town read of RC very clearly.

All I see from JarJar's posts are town motivation and scumhunting.

Please excuse any typographical errors. Phone posting.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: davesaz

What the fuck is with his "pushes" against JarJar and the logical inconsistency bullcrap on robot?

It's like he's trying to appear to scumhunt but is doing a really shitty job of it.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 914, davesaz wrote:Every game someone takes a post of mine like the Keyser question and says it's not scumhunting, and I'm getting sick and tired of it.

Examples?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

Davesaz can you give me your top two town and scum reads because I don't find your reads to be clear.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 920, Fro99er wrote:JarJar was the one to point out robot's win-win being investigated misspent with a town mindset (it's not a win to have someone lynched if they are town)

Investigated misspen should say inconsistent. Ducking phone.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”