Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by tn5421 »

Then explain why I am your top scum read.
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by tn5421 »

Also I'm going to be V/LA (Emphasis on the LS, not realy a V) until 26th/27th.
WIP
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

catching up. Sorry holidays are fucking me

In post 325, Jeanne11 wrote:It's not a lol claim. I would have no reason to claim it if it weren't true.

it pains me, but I'm pretty sure this is jeanne town. I've played with her a few times and this level of antagonism does seem quite different than usual.

@roleplay, can you please get an avi? I have a hard enough time reading cerb as it is; I don't need to be confusing you two!

Jeanne/Titus seem weird together. I know they hydra but something feels kinda weird around it. That's the only part making me question jeanne town, like, she seems awfully intent on getting on titus good side.

cerb wrote:Btw, if that shot is real, I'm going to tell you what I tell every idiot who performs a day action earlier in the day than absolutely necessary: Don't do that. It's dumb. I don't care how much the noise of the conversation is annoying you, it is poor play, unless you have an expectation that you will be vigged yourself. Hell, as a vig, who has suspicion on him, if town, you have plenty of reason to save any shots you may have for later, when you know more. It's not like scum are gonna shoot at you.

Cerb = town. This reminds me SO much of FF7 mafiacerb, who was town.

dav wrote:3dice feels sorta similar to the game where he was my scumpartner but I don't know his town game so I'm not gonna do anything on that front.
fwiw

fwiw, he feels a lot like town him in pick your power bltiz. Not sure what to make of him. I keep swapping back and forth on his slot. What game was that, dav? Can you link me?

about~ half caught up. Trying to build my interest. I should be good-to-go tomorrow, and hopefully mastin is back by then
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

Jeanne's desperation is particularly noticable, she was usually quite toxic/crazy when she was under pressure, where here shes more paranoid. Thats a difference, I guess.
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

Titus, explain the "wrongness" of that davsto post? Try to, anyway? I think you might be onto something there
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 502, Mass Flop wrote:fwiw, he feels a lot like town him in pick your power bltiz. Not sure what to make of him. I keep swapping back and forth on his slot. What game was that, dav? Can you link me?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63842
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 500, tn5421 wrote:Then explain why I am your top scum read.

Double agent, you are aware of your loyalties. You need not my convincing.

Ask in your private communications channel if you are so confused.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Just popping in to say that I'll be just popping in for the next few days. All things relating to the holiday are my responsibility.

I am reading and keeping up.

I think Jeanne is Town and needs to eat a Xanax. I don't get the pressure on TN5421.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 492, RolePlay25 wrote:May one of our two millers give a close approximation of exactly what their role PM says regarding their miller component?

Well it is pretty D ugh amn obvious. All you authority robots hate me for not following your stupid interdimensional protocols

I mean.I have done some ethnically questionable things but it was to progress science agent to progress science.

Bit those authority idiots cant see the difference between genius and the dumb organised crime that is out to get us here *Sips from flask*
Pro ugh tool following robots.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 487, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:he did not mention Var's vote at all

i assumed his vote was in jest, a la the 'scary avatar' schtick he pulls every single game, ergo didn't think it important enough to mention

if you're instead suggesting it was (somewhat?) serious, that'd be a different matter

In post 491, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Let's make a deal: you start capitalizing your shit

no thanks
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

@Elbirn @Shiro can I join the masonry?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

16 hours. Not bad.

Mass flop: Something you should know. I will always be perplexed by bad town play and call people out on it, regardless of my alignment. That means getting irritated at early vigs and such. I mean, you're right, but I don't think that the reason you have is one which will help you accurately sort me in the future.

With regards to Jeanne's paranoia rather than antagonism: for what it's worth, this is the exact same behavior that I saw from her in our one prior game together. Apparently Shiro recently fooled her somehow and has made her insanely paranoid.

Shiro: I'm quite confused by why, flavor wise, you'd have to visit a doctor to cure your amnesia. I mean, for your characters flavor. Pretty sure you cure all the shit that's wrong with you yourself. Just...hmph. Also, why did you flavor claim?

D1 wagons are usually pretty lacking in reasons, but I feel this TN wagon is particularly unjustified. All I've seen is one post role play directed me to, in which TN references a past game to explain his read on someone else, which at least a couple other people have already done this game as well....but somehow TN doing it is scummy.

Roleplay: why is TN more scummy than others who have done something similar?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Actually, no. You'll understand why I am paranoid this game. Town is making a mistake in lynching me, that's all you're getting.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 510, Jeanne11 wrote:@Elbirn @Shiro can I join the masonry?

Aren't you afraid of shiro or something?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:53 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 3: Hey, replacing out makes ME miserable :(

tn5421 (4): roleplay25, Elbirn, Jeanne11, Learned Hand
DiamondSentinel (3): ErrantParabola, 3dicerolling, Davsto
Jeanne11 (2): tn5421, DiamondSentinel
zmuffinman (1): Edgar Allan Pro
3dicerolling (1): Mass Flop

Not Voting: Klingoncelt, Cerberus v666, sharky5x, Shiro, BBMolla, zmuffinman

It is 9 to lynch. Theoretical Deadline is in 12 days and 5 hours, although Holiday Special Extension is possible.

Quick Reminder: It's the holiday season, please keep it civil and jolly. No need to call each other retards :/

22)
Policy:
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:57 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 508, Shiro wrote:
In post 492, RolePlay25 wrote:May one of our two millers give a close approximation of exactly what their role PM says regarding their miller component?

Well it is pretty D ugh amn obvious. All you authority robots hate me for not following your stupid interdimensional protocols

I mean.I have done some ethnically questionable things but it was to progress science agent to progress science.

Bit those authority idiots cant see the difference between genius and the dumb organised crime that is out to get us here *Sips from flask*
Pro ugh tool following robots.

Interesting. I am curious as to whether the results of any investigation on you would be "evil" or "reversed from the expected result". There is a question of which takes priority with cop sanities that is an order-of-operations issue. Still, I suppose this is more a question for command than any field agent.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 513, Elbirn wrote:

I town-read her here. We all town-read each other here, so why can't I be honorary masons with you both.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 516, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 513, Elbirn wrote:

I town-read her here. We all town-read each other here, so why can't I be honorary masons with you both.

Elbrin isn't a good townread. Upon reading that VC, Agent Titus is moving back to DS. The company (minus Jeanne and roleplay) isn't good on TN and his response although pretty offensive to me personally, reeks of town wanting to sort people.

VOTE: DS

~Titus
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 495, Elbirn wrote:>Godfathers are scum

Stop the presses.

Given this is UPick and I make you miserable, eliminating town Godfather is a smart idea. Town wins by recognizing and not voting each other. Rarely, although it does happen, do scum implode. Even then, if town don't recognize each other, scum can argue too scummy to be scum and get away. Eliminating possibilities is the name of the game.

Your push on both millers being scum claims makes me feel terrible about you. I knew one miller must be honest about being a miller, so I don't like you pressuring both like that.

~Titus
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 463, Davsto wrote:I hate it when people say that. "You look like you're leaving an opening for backpedaling" or the like, where they're like "ooooh setting up to do X". No, you're assuming that. If you think someone's leaving an opening for something, note it down somewhere that isn't inthread and then call them out when they actually do it. All you're doing otherwise is scumreading someone for potentially doing something in the future which they haven't actually done and may never have been planning to do, or you may simply let scum know not to do that when they would have, stopping them from doing something scummy.

i like this

In post 464, Learned Hand wrote:Why are you reading us as 100% town Dave? You read my scum games and lived through them. Such a hard stance on me is rather suspect.

do you think scum indicative?

i don't know what you're saying here.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:24 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Yeah, just lynch me. I'm terrible at the game and my role is useless. Hell, I might even self-hammer.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 504, Mass Flop wrote:Titus, explain the "wrongness" of that davsto post? Try to, anyway? I think you might be onto something there

Vague pronoun. Do you mean the 100% town post?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 520, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, just lynch me. I'm terrible at the game and my role is useless. Hell, I might even self-hammer.

DS, this isn't going to help you get any better.

I was handed what usually is a shitty role in Suikoden (make all votes private and pm mod for 24 hours) as town along with messages. Jeanne and I worked together to utilize our abilities for the best town use.

If you're town, do not just say you suck. I may be wrong on my reads right now. You know this from the open game we finished. Take some time to think. There must be an optimal use for your role. Mods don't give useless roles. The game is balanced.

If you're scum, keep whining.

~Titus
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 519, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 463, Davsto wrote:I hate it when people say that. "You look like you're leaving an opening for backpedaling" or the like, where they're like "ooooh setting up to do X". No, you're assuming that. If you think someone's leaving an opening for something, note it down somewhere that isn't inthread and then call them out when they actually do it. All you're doing otherwise is scumreading someone for potentially doing something in the future which they haven't actually done and may never have been planning to do, or you may simply let scum know not to do that when they would have, stopping them from doing something scummy.

i like this

In post 464, Learned Hand wrote:Why are you reading us as 100% town Dave? You read my scum games and lived through them. Such a hard stance on me is rather suspect.

do you think scum indicative?

i don't know what you're saying here.

Possible. Dave buddying me so hard given Nethersprite's game where I mislynched him for claiming a guilty on my partner seems premature. :/

~titus
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:35 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 520, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, just lynch me. I'm terrible at the game and my role is useless. Hell, I might even self-hammer.

A request like this should not be denied.

Vote: DiamondSentinel

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”