Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

but y'know what? I am tired. Tired of everything going on. I tried to help the town multiple times by keeping myself, a town pr, alive, but it seems that all town wants is death of said pr just because I used to play badly. I am trying to improve here, but all towns wants is my head, no matter which variables present themselves.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

It's like, Jeanne scum? Hammer. Jeanne town? Hammer. Jeanne town pr? Kill it with fire. The first one is okay, cos it's logical, but the 2nd and the third are abysmal.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:15 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 626, Jeanne11 wrote:but y'know what? I am tired. Tired of everything going on. I tried to help the town multiple times by keeping myself, a town pr, alive, but it seems that all town wants is death of said pr just because I used to play badly. I am trying to improve here, but all towns wants is my head, no matter which variables present themselves.

It's like jeanne has two votes on her? Not even close to being lynched. Jeanne has one vote on her? not even close to being lynched. Jeanne has 3 votes on her? Still not even close to being lynched.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 628, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 626, Jeanne11 wrote:but y'know what? I am tired. Tired of everything going on. I tried to help the town multiple times by keeping myself, a town pr, alive, but it seems that all town wants is death of said pr just because I used to play badly. I am trying to improve here, but all towns wants is my head, no matter which variables present themselves.

It's like jeanne has two votes on her? Not even close to being lynched. Jeanne has one vote on her? not even close to being lynched. Jeanne has 3 votes on her? Still not even close to being lynched.

scum all hop on and convince one more townie to do so as well = lynch
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:20 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

IF that happens, which it most likely won't happen today. I sure don't want to lynch you today.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:21 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 622, 3dicerolling wrote:@RP - I think that's a bit of a stretch. Looks like kling was just implying that because diamond was acting a certain way, he was someone who might have some benefit from being lynched. Plus, jester was the only third party role she listed.

If you were to be voting her because she's been useless so far, now that's something I could get behind.

What is the point of voting for someone who is entirely non-productive simply because they are non-productive, agent? Is the non-productivity indicative of alignment? In this case it is. In your case, you are not even attempting to kill the person your vote is on. Nor even commenting on what you think about them based on the last few pages. And yet I do not wish to kill you. Is that not generous of me?

In post 625, Jeanne11 wrote:VOTE: sharky

Super okay with this.

Vote: Sharky
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:28 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 631, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 622, 3dicerolling wrote:@RP - I think that's a bit of a stretch. Looks like kling was just implying that because diamond was acting a certain way, he was someone who might have some benefit from being lynched. Plus, jester was the only third party role she listed.

If you were to be voting her because she's been useless so far, now that's something I could get behind.

What is the point of voting for someone who is entirely non-productive simply because they are non-productive, agent? Is the non-productivity indicative of alignment? In this case it is. In your case, you are not even attempting to kill the person your vote is on. Nor even commenting on what you think about them based on the last few pages. And yet I do not wish to kill you. Is that not generous of me?

Not always, but it's a way to poke someone to express some stance toward current wagons, which is never a bad idea in my mind.

When I'm voting on someone, the person I'm voting is not always a super scum read. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. I usually like to put my foot out somewhere and work from there. (as I did with jeanne)

And if you wished to kill me, you would probably be scummity scum with your night kill.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:30 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 632, 3dicerolling wrote:When I'm voting on someone, the person I'm voting is not always a super scum read. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. I usually like to put my foot out somewhere and work from there. (as I did with jeanne)

Then, agent, I shall give you the grade "mostly useless". Vote sharky and you can avoid super useless.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:31 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 633, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 632, 3dicerolling wrote:When I'm voting on someone, the person I'm voting is not always a super scum read. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. I usually like to put my foot out somewhere and work from there. (as I did with jeanne)

Then, agent, I shall give you the grade "mostly useless". Vote sharky and you can avoid super useless.

Why are you voting sharky?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:36 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 634, 3dicerolling wrote:

Is this very difficult agent? Do you wish a walk through? Perhaps this shall help:

In post 1, dramonic wrote:
2)
Day Procedures:
Each player may discuss the game and cast a single vote at a time against people they want to lynch. Day ends when either the deadline hits or a strict majority of the votes are on one person.
8)
Twilight:
After someone receives the majority vote, everyone may still discuss the game, but votes and unvotes will not be considered - the person voted for by the majority will be lynched regardless. Twilight will last until I waltz in and post a death scene.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:39 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Yes, I understand how voting procedures work. I'm asking explicitly why you want to lynch sharky?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:41 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 636, 3dicerolling wrote:Yes, I understand how voting procedures work. I'm asking explicitly why you want to lynch sharky?

Have you read through Sharky's posts, agent?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:43 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 637, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 636, 3dicerolling wrote:Yes, I understand how voting procedures work. I'm asking explicitly why you want to lynch sharky?

Yes, I have.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:44 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 638, 3dicerolling wrote:

Yes, I have.

Then allow me to ask: why
don't
you want to lynch Sharky?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:49 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 639, RolePlay25 wrote:

Yes, I have.

don't

I never said that I don't want to lynch sharky.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:03 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 617, Sharky5x wrote:
In post 616, RolePlay25 wrote:Agent, you literally quoted the post. Why would his mind jump to explanations for Diamond's behavior that did not involve him being a member of the mafia? Because he knows that diamond is not a member of the mafia, but acknowledges his behavior is scummy. It is attempting to solve our puzzle - but with a piece of information the town does not have.
If I'm correct, those are all roles that benefit from being lynched. Mafia does not benefit from being lynched. Kling made the comment because of the way Diamond is responding to pressure.

Finally someone else recognizes how stupid RolePlay is being.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:05 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 634, 3dicerolling wrote:

Because sharky pointed out how RolePlay's logic is fundamentally flawed and now RP wants to silence him.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:12 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 640, 3dicerolling wrote:

Yes, I have.

don't

Then, as admirable as I find the idea of lynching Diamond, why not join us?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:13 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 636, 3dicerolling wrote:I'm asking explicitly why you want to lynch sharky?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:16 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 640, 3dicerolling wrote:

Yes, I have.

don't

In post 644, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 636, 3dicerolling wrote:I'm asking explicitly why you want to lynch sharky?

If you've read his posts and don't know, then agent, you need to go back to basic training.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:22 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Your face needs basic training.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 646, 3dicerolling wrote:Your face needs basic training.

You are resorting to insults.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:24 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 115, 3dicerolling wrote:Your face is fake.

You've noticed jeanne? :wink:
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

All I'll say to that, is, attack the play, not the player.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”