itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 673, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 670, itlepip wrote:I am going to read those pages obviously. But I know that I generally don't change scumreads this early based on what other people say, so if I am going to change my read on you two it would only come from your posts. When you guys stop posting (under weird circumstance) it means that any confbias I had won't improve until I get past that day.
I will say you haven't really addressed the reasons I am scumreading you, but are focusing on the comments that went along with that read.

I honestly don't want to mess up your mislynch streak, but you keeping on throwing the word mislynch in for no good reason is like saying "I'm town" a whole bunch of times. It sucks in general, and is marginally scummy.

As much as I don't like your confidence in not being lynched, I do really think that you and jeane are scum together completely independent of that.

That would be because I'm not concerned about you scumreading me because enough of this game has played with me before to know the reasons you're given are common reasons to scum read me for those who haven't played with me before. If I were playing with a game full of strangers I might consider taking the time(while mobile) to show you why your reasons are wrong(there's at least one point where you apparently misunderstood me) but, meh. Not worth right now, and it's much more useful to me to see how you act while scum reading me than it is to waste time defending myself.

So you engaged me just to say again that you have never been mislynched...

Anyway Cerberus would you mind just giving your top scumreads please?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I don't have any, I hate D1, I think it's all people blowing air up each other's asses because there are no FACTS to go off of, and I only work off of probabilistic reasoning.

If you'll direct your attention to LH's first few posts, you'll see then ask me for reads, and see me get irritated at them for asking me for something they should know I won't do on day one due to lack of information.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

The holidays are screwing with things too, normally I would be pushing klingon and LH for more content, because I expect a lot from both their slots, but because of the holidays their lack of posting is meaningless. Sucks man.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by itlepip »

There's a difference between asking for reads early in the game and 600 posts in though.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 666, itlepip wrote: Davsto is NAI from this

I'm Net Annual Income?
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

Roleplay might be confused. Jeanne is oppurtunistic and insane. However from what I hear this is his meta. The vote on me could simply be survivalistic, for town or scum.

Let me clarify this. Kling is not suggesting Diamond might be third party in general. Kling is saying he may be a third party role that benefits from being lynched, like Jester. It's because of the way he acts under the smallest amounts of pressure.

Itlepip's town, I'm interested in the Cerb development but I'll admit I haven't looked into Cerb too closely thus far prior to this.

Also, hey pip :mrgreen:
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 678, itlepip wrote:There's a difference between asking for reads early in the game and 600 posts in though.

No, there isn't, because either way we still have 0 flips. Everything that's been said is just as much useless BS now as it was then.

Also, the phrase is blowing smoke up each other's asses, not air. What a silly thing to mess up.

Pedit: I wouldn't call Jeanne opportunistic. Maybe insane though. Definitely not predictable at least.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Elbirn »

>Jeanne hints egregiously that she and Sharky are both investigative, or somehow related, with her insistence that lynching either of them results in the loss of an investigative pr
>I directly ask Jeanne multiple times if I should stop voting for Sharky, maybe they're masons or something, all I needed was her word and I'd move on
>Jeanne says *nothing*
>I move on with my life anyway
>many moons pass
>Jeanne votes Sharky and then claims paranoid gun owner

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jeanne11
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I wish I could double vote, my feels say that I want Sharky dead like yesterday, like I read his words and I'm like "God you're scum"

But I can't overlook Jeanne being bullshit like that

I wholeheartedly support the death of both of them, please more votes on Jeanne and sharky
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

@Elbirn - Do you think there is a pgo in this game?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

And if so, do you think it could be scum aligned?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 683, Elbirn wrote:I wish I could double vote, my feels say that I want Sharky dead like yesterday, like I read his words and I'm like "God you're scum"

But I can't overlook Jeanne being bullshit like that

I wholeheartedly support the death of both of them, please more votes on Jeanne and sharky

What I find especially interesting is that that whole exchange I had with Jeanne was essentially me thinking she had some reason to want scum to shoot at her, what with the mason claim and all, which led me to thinking alright, pgo or bomb, but that made me afraid that any town cops/doctors would see what I saw and try to save her, and thus...unintended consequences, she kills one scum and multiple town power roles.

And then she tells me nope, she's not trying to get shot.

And then she tells us yep, I've got a role that wants to be shot at by scum.

I will say though, in spite of all that, Jeannes unpredictable, but she's not dumb. I'm assuming she had more of a plan going into things than she's acting like she did.

Also, just because this was a lolzy thought I had, has there ever been a game with masons who were both millers together? So, it would essentially look to town, if they investigated, as though they were two scum pretending to be masons? This is not a suggestion for something which might be related to this game, it's wholly a random thought I had while eating delicious food today.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

3dice: scum pgo? Umm. That's fucking OP as fuck. Like shit man, fucking godfather+ascetic on steroids. I guess if it were a limited shot PGO, it would function as a x shot random kill that's guaranteed to hit town, so I suppose it's possible, but that seems...crazy.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Hi elbirn, when did you change names and drop your avatar?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 688, 3dicerolling wrote:Hi elbirn, when did you change names and drop your avatar?

Oh right, you don't know me. I answer whatever I want, because I don't care what you're trying to accomplish.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

And, because I get bored. That's part of it too. I refresh compulsively. it's a problem.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 689, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 688, 3dicerolling wrote:Hi elbirn, when did you change names and drop your avatar?

Oh right, you don't know me. I answer whatever I want, because I don't care what you're trying to accomplish.

What big ears you have!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 493, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
In post 492, RolePlay25 wrote:That is an interesting report. Given that knowledge, and the knowledge that the moderator considers feeding agents false information as fair game, I believe it is of paramount importance to determine, as closely as possible, the exact wording of said miller powers. This leads me to an interesting bit of speculation that may or may not have any basis in fact.

May one of our two millers give a close approximation of exactly what their role PM says regarding their miller component?

Once the information has been received I shall update to explain.

Yeah okay, champ. What about the tits I asked for?

Mod: 5 hours past prod time for this one here. ^^

All the rest of you are not too inactive. :p
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 683, Elbirn wrote:I wish I could double vote, my feels say that I want Sharky dead like yesterday, like I read his words and I'm like "God you're scum"

This is a good feeling agent.

I am confused as to how 3dice claims to have read his words, and yet is not voting him.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Roleplay, why is it you're the only one who finds KCs words to be scummy? Do you have some other reason for that read?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 693, RolePlay25 wrote:

This is a good feeling agent.

I am confused as to how 3dice claims to have read his words, and yet is not voting him.

Why should I care about your scum read if you cannot answer a basic question? Your like a general without his stars. A flag without it's stripes.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

You are like an agent without a brain.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 694, Cerberus v666 wrote:Roleplay, why is it you're the only one who finds KCs words to be scummy? Do you have some other reason for that read?

Unfortunately the general level of experience and skill appears to have drastically declined. I can only conclude the average recruit would barely be considered fit for service.

In short, they are fools and wrong.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Oh, yeah, I do have a plan.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 696, RolePlay25 wrote:You are like an agent without a brain.
All you can say is "X is scum" and "You are stupid for not seeing it" masked in heavy flavour in your posts. I attempted to discuss your reason for the KC "read", which you first repeated yourself as if it was obvious. After explaining KC's post to you, you've just ceased to respond to me. You did say voting me was a good idea, though >.>

Pedit: Proving my point.. there is nothing new you are saying here.
Pedit2: What are you going on about, exactly?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”