Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 914, RolePlay25 wrote:Honestly,\ you twit, LOOK AT SHARKY.

I keep telling people this, and they keep not looking at sharky. You whine about naked votes because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SCUMHUNT. If you see a vote, ask "why is the vote being made?" That's called THINKING. I know it's a lost art. Look at Sharky. Literally everything he does is defensive. You talk about Cerebus not having a vote. WHAT ABOUT SHARKY, SCUMBAIT? WHY AIN'T YOU TALKING ABOUT HIM NOT HAVING A VOTE

YOU EXPLAIN THIS, ITLE AND I MIGHT TAKE MY VOTE OF YOU

Oh and everyone complaining about not voting the right way being scummy is like trusting a guy in a suit because "oh, someone in a suit would never lie to me." APPEARANCES AREN'T IMPORTANT. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU USE TO READ PEOPLE, YOU HAVE LESS THAN ZERO SKILL AT MAFIA. SCUM WILL ALWAYS LOOK MORE RESPECTABLE THAN TOWN, IT'S LITERALLY THEIR ONLY JOB.

Sharky is of a lower priority than Jeanne and yourself. I was hoping he would condemn himself further before it was pointed out how defensive/scummy he was being, but noooo, mister oblivious roleplay has to stumble in and scream to the world his surface reads.

Why don't you get with the program or replace out, since your play so far has been seriously subpar?

Also:

In post 912, Davsto wrote:
In post 911, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 906, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 901, itlepip wrote:Jeanne, can you stop insulting me for no reason, it isn't helping me look at you objectively.

Cerberus, did Jeanne make any claim in the neighborhood?

Also Jeanne, did you quote your role from your PM and if not, can you?

I dunno, why are you literally trash?

Posts like this should stop.

~Titus
WIP
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Davsto »

RolePlay Please into chilling kthnx
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 923, itlepip wrote:Okay, so I doubt that claim due to the weird definition that 'weak' seems to take as opposed to triggered.

I will move to RP lynch if it offered.

RP because that is how Sharky plays as town as well.

OH WHAT A SURPRISE YOU'RE DEFENDING SHARKY

DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 926, Davsto wrote:RolePlay Please into chilling kthnx

Make me happy. Vote scum
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 919, Davsto wrote:A nonvoter honestly needs to be known asap. Having me alive by lylo makes the game an instaloss for us.

Thanks for letting us know. I appreciate that at least some of the players are seriously considering the pros and cons of claiming before claiming.

@MOD: Can you do something about the rampant personal attacking going on in the thread?
WIP
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Honestly, I'm going to go vent.

But when I see multiple people voting someone who they don't even believe is scum, complaining that they are "making too much noise" then I am literally saddened. This site used to have some damn good mafia players. Yeah, some were shit, that's true. But shit wasn't the norm. Shit seems to have become the norm, hell, shit apparently isn't even worth commenting on.

Day 1 policy lynch because you don't like a posting style? From someone who has done a thousand times the scumhunting of, say, 3Dice or Sharky?

What the hell. What the actual fuck
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 929, tn5421 wrote:
In post 919, Davsto wrote:A nonvoter honestly needs to be known asap. Having me alive by lylo makes the game an instaloss for us.

Thanks for letting us know. I appreciate that at least some of the players are seriously considering the pros and cons of claiming before claiming.

@MOD: Can you do something about the rampant personal attacking going on in the thread?

Yes, lets do that:

In post 213, tn5421 wrote:Unfortunately, Jeanne11 is stupid enough to claim in such a ridiculous manner with no other pressure on (him/her/it/them?)

In post 209, Elbirn wrote:Jeanne we get it you're investigative please please PLEASE stop telegraphing it everywhere fuck

I honestly think she's more likely to be scum because of shoddy play so far.

In post 498, tn5421 wrote:im tired of playing games with a bunch of retards that never state their reasons for doing anything ever

Can we please discipline TN, mod?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Naw, sharky sucks too. Sure. No hint of scum hunting there, absolutely.

Anyways, here's the thing: I don't care if you guys can manage to read me or not, i don't care if I'm making you post obvious shit to me, what's important to me is that you're infodumping thoughts into the thread with the reasons why you have those thoughts. so I can judge the merit of your processes. I understand if you want the same from me, that's perfectly reasonable, but that's why I'm more concerned with asking you why you believe what you believe, rather than stating my reasons and having you use those.

Pedit: Seriously. D1 policy lynch for posting style is pretty stupid, especially when there are WAY more suspicious people in here.

Pedit x2: Agreed on action required to sotp the personal attacks. You guys need to have fun and love your fellow man.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I mean I don't want to say it means something when one of the most caustic and insulting people in the thread ignores what I'm saying and tries to get a moderator to deflect attention.

But it means something.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

RolePlay if you are town you really aren't as good as you think you are. I'm sorry.
tn5421 wrote:
Pedit/As if TN is the one needing discipline.
Pedit2/Do I have to go through this process every time I play a game with people that haven't played with me before? I'm that scummy? I have played like 4 games on here and have never been scum.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 931, RolePlay25 wrote:

Yes, lets do that:

In post 213, tn5421 wrote:Unfortunately, Jeanne11 is stupid enough to claim in such a ridiculous manner with no other pressure on (him/her/it/them?)

In post 209, Elbirn wrote:Jeanne we get it you're investigative please please PLEASE stop telegraphing it everywhere fuck

I honestly think she's more likely to be scum because of shoddy play so far.

In post 498, tn5421 wrote:im tired of playing games with a bunch of retards that never state their reasons for doing anything ever

Can we please discipline TN, mod?

First of all, I'm attacking the play.

Second of all, I'm not the one running around calling people trashy.

thx
WIP
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 932, Cerberus v666 wrote:Naw, sharky sucks too. Sure. No hint of scum hunting there, absolutely.

Anyways, here's the thing: I don't care if you guys can manage to read me or not, i don't care if I'm making you post obvious shit to me, what's important to me is that you're infodumping thoughts into the thread with the reasons why you have those thoughts. so I can judge the merit of your processes. I understand if you want the same from me, that's perfectly reasonable, but that's why I'm more concerned with asking you why you believe what you believe, rather than stating my reasons and having you use those.

Pedit: Seriously. D1 policy lynch for posting style is pretty stupid, especially when there are WAY more suspicious people in here.

Pedit x2: Agreed on action required to sotp the personal attacks. You guys need to have fun and love your fellow man.

I don't give a damn about how you post. I care about your motives a bit.

I want you to vote scum with me. Please work with me.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

up to page 29

In post 646, 3dicerolling wrote:Your face needs basic training.

ouch

roleplay looks town to me but i'll keep reading
i don't agree with the klingon read but i don't fully understand it either

In post 661, Cerberus v666 wrote:Also welcome, I'm glad you're in the game and omg I can't express what a relief it is that someone is actually scum reading me, I thought I'd have to dive deep into the deliberate scumminess tank to give scum some reason to not shoot me.

I understand this but I think it's such a weird and odd thing to say

also townread on itlepip as of right now

In post 676, Cerberus v666 wrote:I don't have any, I hate D1, I think it's all people blowing air up each other's asses because there are no FACTS to go off of, and I only work off of probabilistic reasoning.

If you'll direct your attention to LH's first few posts, you'll see then ask me for reads, and see me get irritated at them for asking me for something they should know I won't do on day one due to lack of information.

you can go ahead and be contrarian if you like, but blowing air up each other's asses isn't necessarily bad D1 because if you do turn out being scum, then we have associative info to go off of.
i also think you're over-pushing the playstyle defense and i don't like that.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 936, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 932, Cerberus v666 wrote:Naw, sharky sucks too. Sure. No hint of scum hunting there, absolutely.

I don't give a damn about how you post. I care about your motives a bit.

I want you to vote scum with me. Please work with me.

We have lots of time. I'm not voting anything anytime soon. Look elsewhere if you wish to find votes to support the counterwagon you want to see.

pedit: That's okay Errant. I'm not here to win people over, I'm here to find scum. ^^
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 915, Cerberus v666 wrote:Jeanne, also, someone scumreading you IS NOT a reason to think they're scum. Like, seriously, worst reason ever, stop using it, please. I really want to help you play in a fashion that doesn't aggravate everyone, but you make it REALLY REALLY hard when you do stuff like that.

So, eh, reads and shit. Fuck. You're all useless. LH, I'm super suspicous of you because you guys haven't said or done anything, and that's uncharacteristic for both of you. Jeanne is null as fuck because of her standard omg you're all going to kill me noise. RP needs to give reasons for his reads, I'd be quite okay with him being lynched, simply because in spite of his apparent attempt at game solving, he isn't doing so in a way that actually unifies the town, that is, by actually giving reasons for us to agree with.

That's off the top of my head, I'll think about other people at some point when I'm not playing DnD.

pedit: Seriously, insults are no good. Oh, and Davsto, why did you just out your roles utility for no reason right now?

I was beginning to feel the same way about LH, except I don't know much about drixx. I'm not really sure RP is scum because of not giving reasons, but I do agree that something to understand his train of thought would be nice.

@Mod - I second TN's request.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 937, Errantparabola wrote:up to page 29

In post 646, 3dicerolling wrote:Your face needs basic training.

ouch

roleplay looks town to me but i'll keep reading
i don't agree with the klingon read but i don't fully understand it either

In post 661, Cerberus v666 wrote:Also welcome, I'm glad you're in the game and omg I can't express what a relief it is that someone is actually scum reading me, I thought I'd have to dive deep into the deliberate scumminess tank to give scum some reason to not shoot me.

I understand this but I think it's such a weird and odd thing to say

also townread on itlepip as of right now

In post 676, Cerberus v666 wrote:I don't have any, I hate D1, I think it's all people blowing air up each other's asses because there are no FACTS to go off of, and I only work off of probabilistic reasoning.

If you'll direct your attention to LH's first few posts, you'll see then ask me for reads, and see me get irritated at them for asking me for something they should know I won't do on day one due to lack of information.

you can go ahead and be contrarian if you like, but blowing air up each other's asses isn't necessarily bad D1 because if you do turn out being scum, then we have associative info to go off of.
i also think you're over-pushing the playstyle defense and i don't like that.

More posts like this please.

I am asking the mod to intervene here. This all pointless and personal insults by many parties spamming. I like like 5 posts that are not mine of the past few pages. This is becoming impossible to play and from me, that's saying something.

~Titus
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

from page 30 on

i'm wary of LH this game, but I can't pinpoint as to why.
does anyone else feel this way or is LH just obvtown for everyone?

can't read elbirn
still suspicious of davsto

In post 792, Cerberus v666 wrote:LH: That's s cop out, you are perfectly capable of playing and analyzing in spite of the noise. And yes, it's not a white knght, but it is a statement of fact. I find Jeanne's behavior consistently anti-town and scummy, but I know that doesn't make her scum, she's not consistent enough for it to be that easy. I say this even though if you guys lynch her, it makes my life infinitely easier.

don't think this is a wk, makes sense that you would think jeanne is non-indicative right now.

In post 799, Learned Hand wrote:@jeanne, NEVER CRUMB TO SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT HARD TOWN READING. EVER!

how the hell do you crumb to someone in specific
actually you know what the whole concept of crumbing just confuses me completely

makes me want to vote davsto more
oh shit davsto claimed
hmm
is the bad voter thing alignment indicative? I don't really think so but the whole reaction test thing was town-motivated i think

what made you make this post? please answer this question. is it because of 867? (I know that davsto is obvtown now I just want to know if 867 linked to 868)

itle v. rp looks tvt to me
but rp is the stronger town

pedit

In post 938, Cerberus v666 wrote:pedit: That's okay Errant. I'm not here to win people over, I'm here to find scum. ^^

I'm sorry, did you look in the book of "bad examples of things to say that will make people think you're town" and pick one?

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

i'm going to give a partial readwall to help me out with this game

jeanne- town
LH- gut says scum but head says null
cerb- scummy
3dice- null, but scummier if DS is town (i think. I will have to check back on this)
DS- i think scum
davsto- town
roleplay- town
tn & elbirn- idk

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

anyone want to ignore the jeanne-RP-itlepip deal and go back to DS

--implosion
provided
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

@errant - Voting restrictions aren't usually alignment indicative, but I'm pretty sure dav is town. The way he carried out the fake lynch just doesn't seem like something scum would come up with.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

yeah, i agree. dav is town.

--implosion
provided
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Why do you think cerb is scummy?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE: Jeanne[/vote]
VOTE: Sharky
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

@RP, What did you want me to review?

@Errant, thoughts on Elbrin?

Dave is probably town. I have been voteless scum though so...
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

Meaning why don't you know?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”