RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Posts since TN has claimed Sharky as a scum read without a vote:

I win if I lynch all the scum, not all the "distractions to the town". Anyone else?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

RolePlay is right. Stop this tomfoolery, please.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

@Klingon I tried, but they responded by attacking me as a player, forcing me to defend myself.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 858, Jeanne11 wrote:But roles need to be alive to do stuff. But if I am lynched anyway, might as well fullclaim.

Town Weak Tracker Neighbourizer.

Don't you feel silly now?

That's it? That's the mighty role you were flipping out over? :facepalm:

It's a PR, yes. It's useful, yes. But is it worth the noise you threw all over it? No.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 974, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 812, Jeanne11 wrote:And my biggest pet peeve is when people try to lynch townie even if said townie has high utility to town. And no, I am not saying this just to save myself, but I sincerely believe it. For instance, if you were trying to lynch one of my townreads, I would be saying the same thing. In this case, it just so happens that I have utility.

But nobody else knows that. In fact, for all we know you're bullshitting us.

Look, the thing to do here is simply push whoever you think is scummy. OMGUS isn't the best reason, by the way.

Don't make yourself the center of attention, direct attention to your scumpicks.

So who is scummy, Mr mafia theory? Check your private topic for clues, please.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Davsto »

Surely, TN, by letting yourself be distracted by Jeanne, you're doing exactly what the scum wants?

Your logic is flawed.

Jeanne is being kept alive to distract us from scum so you're going to vote her, distracting you from scum

Sounds like someone wants a mislynch but is already set up to be justified when Jeanne flips town.

VOTE: tn
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 956, RolePlay25 wrote:
KlingonCelt

Once again, I ask you to review the ISO: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

This is not the ISO of a town player. Outside of rolefishing, and assuming that someone wasn't scum, he um... discussed mafia theory. And rolefished harder. And discussed mafia theory.

There isn't too much to discuss because he's actually doing literally nothing. And none of it's town.

This RolePlay toy amuses me.

I'll keep my vote on it.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:19 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 979, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 974, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 812, Jeanne11 wrote:And my biggest pet peeve is when people try to lynch townie even if said townie has high utility to town. And no, I am not saying this just to save myself, but I sincerely believe it. For instance, if you were trying to lynch one of my townreads, I would be saying the same thing. In this case, it just so happens that I have utility.

But nobody else knows that. In fact, for all we know you're bullshitting us.

Look, the thing to do here is simply push whoever you think is scummy. OMGUS isn't the best reason, by the way.

Don't make yourself the center of attention, direct attention to your scumpicks.

So who is scummy, Mr mafia theory? Check your private topic for clues, please.

You're really observant, aren't you?

I like the way you read my pronoun and everything.
-
MiniDeathStar
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Actually...shit. I actually agree with everything roleplay is saying. Fuck, that's terrible. Granted, it'd all low hanging fruit, as it were, but that doesn't mean his analysis isn't accurate. tns contradictions with regard to Jeanne are probably the most damning thing in the thread though.

tn, how can you go from stating she's capable of pulling off complex effective plays, while simultaneously calling her incompetent?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:01 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Oh, I should probably clarify that Im not necessarily sold about KC, but there could be merit. Titus, why aren't you pushing KC for their lack of "fire" this game?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

Ayo. Varsoon here. I'm on pretty limited connection so, like, don't expect a lot of me for the next four or five days.
Also the other head of this hydra is visting me IRL so, uh, you probably should just expect a lot less activity from this slot altogether.
I think it's fair to just go ahead and be like
V/LA until January 1st.

I haven't fully caught up yet but;

In post 509, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 487, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:he did not mention Var's vote at all

i assumed his vote was in jest, a la the 'scary avatar' schtick he pulls every single game, ergo didn't think it important enough to mention

YOUR AVATAR ALWAYS CREEPS ME OUT AND THIS IS NOT A SCHTICK.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:59 am

Oh, I should probably follow Davsto onto this TN wagon.
Mostly because confient Davsto is only ever wrong when Davsto is scum, right?
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:59 am

That should read 'confident'*
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:02 am

Gonna also back the Cerberus horse (dog?) here and forward that question;
Titus, you saw scum Klingon get a little overwhelmed in Suikoden Mafia. What's different here?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:04 am

Garsh, this is like a 40 page shit show.
Blank slate me, cap.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:08 am

I really should get some food in my system,
I think I just tried to reference Goof Troop, Captain America, and Total Recall all at once.

But on the real, what's good?
Also I'm a reflexive friendly neighbor but only to the first person who targets me so whoever wants to confirm me as town can go ahead and do that.
The way it's worded is a little weird, you might not get confirmation until the night phase or following day or something I'll ask Dram but yeah
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:14 am

Actually, reading over it, my role is kinda super vague, but at the very least its pro-town as heck, should confirm me as town (to one person) if used right, and yeah that's pretty much about it. Jury's still out on exactly how it works, so don't ask me about it. Like I said, if you wanna be my friend, target me before some other mook does.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Learned Hand »

Not liking EAP saying neighbor = town.

If singlball, Klingon is almost certainly town. There's a big difference between here and Suikoden and her other scumgames. Not liking the OMGUS but Kling has always been focused on herself.

To that end, while I don't see any glaring flaws with Roleplay's analysis, the fact he's equally confident both are scum is jarring me. If Klingon is town and they are both equally scummy...that would make Sharky town.

I will flag Drixx and let him use our vote as he wishes till I feel better.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 992, Learned Hand wrote:Not liking EAP saying neighbor = town.

If singlball, Klingon is almost certainly town. There's a big difference between here and Suikoden and her other scumgames. Not liking the OMGUS but Kling has always been focused on herself.

To that end, while I don't see any glaring flaws with Roleplay's analysis, the fact he's equally confident both are scum is jarring me. If Klingon is town and they are both equally scummy...that would make Sharky town.

I will flag Drixx and let him use our vote as he wishes till I feel better.

He said he's a reflexive friendly neighbor. I take that to mean at least one other party will get confirmation of his alignment.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Learned Hand »

Oh friendly neighbor, I hate those.

~Titus
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:27 am

It's like a weird, crummy version of cop.
What's there to hate?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Learned Hand »

I caught scum d1. They fake claimed fn, changed from full FJ to three shot fn, had a buddy vouch and won flawlessly. InuYasha mafia.

Gtg to work.

~Titus
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Sharky5x »

This is going to sound bad.

Who shall I vote?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 997, Sharky5x wrote:This is going to sound bad.

Who shall I vote?

Yes, it does sound bad.

'For
whom
shall I vote?'

And it still sounds bad.
-
MiniDeathStar
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Elbirn »

Either way the answer is yourself.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”