Mini 1748: ClownTardis Mafia - GAME OVER!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 246, Persivul wrote:
In post 243, Frozen Angel wrote:half of his read list is just giving away free credits.

Yesterday I went back and provided the reasoning for almost all my reads. Why do you say I'm "just giving away free credits"?

first I'm happy you provided that list. I can see why you got angry about my sentense about you. That was a bit exageration.

your list is not that bad. but its not perfect. You judged people based on what you call you don't expect their coming from scums. the scary thing here is that you don't consider them coming from a scum who is faking them. I mean who play different when he is scum?

I don't like the way you just say these players are in my conf town list because they posted like a town mind set. at least at this stage of the game when everyone just have 2 or 3 posts. That will happen when we are in later parts of the game and we have info about slots.

Persivul wrote:
In post 244, Frozen Angel wrote:I forgot Aristophanes. the only thing he did was a vocab fight with me :|

He pushed FAQ2 in & . Why do you say he hasn't done anything except a vocab fight with you?

I don't like to call that a push. if its his push its more like active lurking. plus I think that FA is probably me ... not FA-Q2
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 250, Frozen Angel wrote:
first I'm happy you provided that list. I can see why you got angry about my sentense about you. That was a bit exageration.

Speaking of exaggeration, why did you read anger in my response?
your list is not that bad. but its not perfect.

Of course not. You're just filling space by saying that.
You judged people based on what you call you don't expect their coming from scums. the scary thing here is that you don't consider them coming from a scum who is faking them. I mean who play different when he is scum?

Would you prefer that we all be paralyzed by wifom?

The basis of the game is that people
try
to play the same as town and scum, but are unable to truly do so. Accordingly I'm trying to read people on that basis.

I don't like the way you just say these players are in my conf town list because they posted like a town mind set.

Conftown is not one of the categories in my list. No one is conftown at this point.

Again, looking for a town mindset is a primary method of reading people.

What do you look to for reads, particularly on D1?

Persivul wrote:
I don't like to call that a push. if its his push its more like active lurking. plus I think that FA is probably me ... not FA-Q2

Oh, so saying he hasn't done anything but argue vocabulary with you is a self-serving misrepresentation of his posts.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

you can't read my post or you just trying to put shade on me?

I saw you posted this :

Persivul wrote:
In post 243, Frozen Angel wrote:half of his read list is just giving away free credits.

Yesterday I went back and provided the reasoning for almost all my reads. Why do you say I'm "just giving away free credits"?

Yep I saw anger.

:| filling space?! I think I said exactly what I meant there. you put people on your strong town list based on the imaginary town mindset you thought. Your reasoning for your read list is not accurate .

No ofcourse not. I prefer to assume everyone scum and try to sort them out instead of comparing them to my town mindset and push them toward scum. the first one is WRONG.

no But when you find them strongly town nearly based on nothing your not willed enough to sort them out at all. whats the difference of them from conf towns for you?

misrepresentation ... give me a break. All he did was his push on me base on the doctor/a doctor argument. what else he did so far?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 251, Persivul wrote:Again, looking for a town mindset is a primary method of reading people

you want me to provide examples for you how obv towns (this way obv towns) can turn to be dangerous scums ?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Let me explain it in more simple words :

real scum hunting is this : you must assume everyone as scum. try to push them. see their reactions. try to find their weak spots. push them more. they will sort themselves out as town or as scum.

your way is this : I think X and Y are town because their responses are not screaming I'm scum! so lets put them aside and see what others have to say.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 254, Frozen Angel wrote:Let me explain it in more simple words :

real scum hunting is this : you must assume everyone as scum. try to push them. see their reactions. try to find their weak spots. push them more. they will sort themselves out as town or as scum.

Then you're not scum hunting by your own definition. You've made one vote since RVS. You're not pushing people at all.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm pushing you right now :|

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Why you think Arri and ploty kittens can't be scum?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 200, Persivul wrote:full town read

by your words ^

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 249, Persivul wrote:
In post 217, Rob14 wrote:Strong Scum:
Persivul

What do you think of my reads yesterday?

If you're town, we need to get on the same page.

First, no, we don't. I don't know your alignment, and I have no desire to "get on the same page as you" if that means adopting your reads when I think you're scum.

Second, to be frank, I still need to read through them in depth. I've had very little time.

Your post re: FA was good, though.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 168, Persivul wrote:I like Rob13 and Shiro better after today's posts.

I don't see the need for a davsto wagon at this point. There are better choices, particularly Soren and FAQ2.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Soren

My biggest problem with you is still this. I just read your "case" on Soren, and it doesn't make sense for you to go off of me and onto him given how strongly you wrote about my play being scummy earlier in the day. Maybe I missed it, but have you explained why I was "better" after the more recent posting? That might be the missing link there, idk.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

plus I was busy last few days. Bad IRL situation remember? :

In post 150, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 149, Plottin Kittehs wrote:Frozen, why are you still voting Shiro? Is your vote on him now serious?

I want anything townie from him. or any need of pressure on anyone else to move my vote

unfortunately I didn't saw any and I'm really in a bad situation in IRL atm so i can't start pressuring anyone. I promise more contribution after tomorrow.

now I'm here to see whats going on. Iso ing people these people seems to be better in scum hunting :

Rob , Adaptive Heap , Ploty kittens. I give them town points for this.

you? I can't see your try for sorting people.

pedit : Rob , whats your read on me. I'm kind of confused.

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Rob14 »

Weak town, but Persivul's case was not horrible. I don't necessarily agree with it, but it appears to be scum-hunting.

I did think your "you're not perfect" comment was pretty weird, but that might be a language barrier thing.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I said his list is not perfect not himself. I attacked his way of scum hunting not his personality or other aspects of play style if it wasn't clear.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Whats your current read on Ari and plotty kittens? I seriously don't like the way they got universally town readed so soon when there was no pressure on them.

I as scum always get town readed so soon.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 259, Rob14 wrote:
First, no, we don't. I don't know your alignment, and I have no desire to "get on the same page as you" if that means adopting your reads when I think you're scum.

By get on the same page I mean you town reading me, or at least moving me to null.

My biggest problem with you is still this. I just read your "case" on Soren, and it doesn't make sense for you to go off of me and onto him given how strongly you wrote about my play being scummy earlier in the day. Maybe I missed it, but have you explained why I was "better" after the more recent posting? That might be the missing link there, idk.

Prior to that day:
- your post on me was bad.
- declaring kuroi as newbtown was bad
- you make an obligatory town read with no reasoning
- you make a misrep of me that IIRC others had already noted was incorrect, then you vote an easy wagon, then add a disclaimer in and again in

On that day:
- the explanation for volunteering the meta bit was bad
and - if davsto's wagon is hitting resistance and Soren's post was horrible, why not move to Soren? It's D1, wagons shift.
But in , a horrible post from me was enough to get you to move your vote from the davsto wagon.
If Soren flips scum, you should be looked at next.

I intended to show that your 12.25 posting was better as a defense, but now that I look at it closer, it's pretty bad. Before the game I know I
wanted
you to be town so I could learn something about scum hunting, and I think that played into the post that you're pushing.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 258, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 200, Persivul wrote:full town read

by your words ^

Yes, and? You're assuming without reason that I can't change such a read. I've explicitly said I don't consider anyone conftown at this point. Why do you pretend that I do have conftowns?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Whats a full town read? and what can change it ? only scum slips ?

how are they in a full town read state if you never pressured them or interacted with them directly about their reads?

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 267, Frozen Angel wrote:Whats a full town read?

A town read that's stronger than lean town and weaker than conftown (actually I don't consider conftown a read, such status needs to come from other sources).
and what can change it ?

Anything.
how are they in a full town read state if you never pressured them or interacted with them directly about their reads?

I already gave my reasoning. It's D1 and there are 12 other players. I don't see a need to pressure them all today. You don't seem to be doing so either.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Rob14 »

So, you have no explanation for your transition whatsoever? What was with the passionate defense of the transition, then?

In post 176, Persivul wrote:
I'm going to need to hear why you're no longer voting me and why you are voting Soren if I'm to remove my vote from you, because from what I can see, your move onto and off of me look awful.

Fuck you.
Bring it on.
I'm not concerned.

Like, I'm bringing it, and you appear to have nothing...

I'm trying to understand where that transition came from. If you were scum, it would be a convenient transition. If you were town, you'd have some rationale for it. So your roadmap to "get on the same page" is to explain to me clearly what you were thinking at the time you made the transition, if that's what you want to do. That doesn't mean you have to agree with your own rationale now - if you changed your mind on my posting, that's not scummy. But I need to understand what you were thinking then, or my scumread will persist (and probably strengthen, for that matter).
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 268, Persivul wrote:It's D1 and there are 12 other players. I don't see a need to pressure them all today.

this is literally the worst excuses whatsoever.

+ If you accusing me of lurking you can come out directly not just publishing noise. I was in bad IRL position as I stated before and I started my job of scum hunting with pressuring you. you didn't start it yet so far But you have strong town reads. this concern me.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 268, Persivul wrote:Anything.

anything what?

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 269, Rob14 wrote:So, you have no explanation for your transition whatsoever? What was with the passionate defense of the transition, then?

In post 176, Persivul wrote:
I'm going to need to hear why you're no longer voting me and why you are voting Soren if I'm to remove my vote from you, because from what I can see, your move onto and off of me look awful.

Fuck you.
Bring it on.
I'm not concerned.

Like, I'm bringing it, and you appear to have nothing...

And I'm not concerned. There's more there than meets the eye.

I'm trying to understand where that transition came from. If you were scum, it would be a convenient transition. If you were town, you'd have some rationale for it. So your roadmap to "get on the same page" is to explain to me clearly what you were thinking at the time you made the transition, if that's what you want to do. That doesn't mean you have to agree with your own rationale now - if you changed your mind on my posting, that's not scummy. But I need to understand what you were thinking then, or my scumread will persist (and probably strengthen, for that matter).

Reviewing that day I'm no longer interested in getting on the same page with you.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 270, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 268, Persivul wrote:It's D1 and there are 12 other players. I don't see a need to pressure them all today.

this is literally the worst excuses whatsoever.

Why?

Is it your experience that every player pressures every other player on D1?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 265, Persivul wrote:163 and 165 - if davsto's wagon is hitting resistance and Soren's post was horrible, why not move to Soren? It's D1, wagons shift.
But in 170, a horrible post from me was enough to get you to move your vote from the davsto wagon. If Soren flips scum, you should be looked at next.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”