Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Hey, sharky, why are you stealing my thought process? Before I posted that you were all like oh hey, I guess I should clam...then I suggested it might be suboptimal, and you are now listening to me. Do you have a hard town read on me or what?
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 1050, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hey, sharky, why are you stealing my thought process? Before I posted that you were all like oh hey, I guess I should clam...then I suggested it might be suboptimal, and you are now listening to me. Do you have a hard town read on me or what?
I have no idea what you are going on about, honestly xD
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

"What works with Jeanne's role, EAP's role, the two miller claims, and my softies?"

I bet he's edged himself out of whatever fakeclaim Dramonic gave him, if Dramonic even gave him a fakeclaim. He's certainly edged himself out of any sort of town use of the roles. So he's flying on his own.

Ooh, just checked, Dramonic didn't even give fakeclaims in the last two games he modded. Sharky is flying blind and he doesn't even know what parts of the role he has are scummy and which he could claim.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Come on sharky, claiming as town takes a minute.

Fakeclaiming in a Dramonic game? Oh, that takes time. Lots of time, and experience you don't have.

He likes giving out daytalk though. Think your more competent members are going to save you?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1033, Sharky5x wrote:I should claim now, correct?

In post 1036, Cerberus v666 wrote:Meh. Went from 4 on Jeanne to 6 on Sharky and 3 on Jeanne. Hmph.

Sharky, unless you think we're especially likely to hammer without intent, I wouldnt, but you can!

This. The clear dorection there is that you should wait for l-1 and intent to claim, which is what you just claimed you were doing, but just a couple posts earlier you were clearly leaning towards claiming, and nobody else has supported not claiming but myself.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 1053, RolePlay25 wrote:Come on sharky, claiming as town takes a minute.

Fakeclaiming in a Dramonic game? Oh, that takes time. Lots of time, and experience you don't have.

He likes giving out daytalk though. Think your more competent members are going to save you?
Quit being a dick, please :/
I'm going to be very sad if you aren't scum.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Show us your best effort, Sharky

Who promised you some decent well-thought out fakeclaims? Was it mastin and hiplop? I see they both returned from vacation yesterday without posting in this thread. Trust me, she ain't gonna swing back and save your ass. She hates bussing, but in this mess she knows the prevailing wind, you're on the receiving end of a Greyhound, destination pain town.

You want to personally insult me rather than doing an activity that takes town all of 30 seconds?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I really need to read some isos. I look at the playerlist and just wish I had more from almost everyone, but I know you guys have said stuff, it's just been lost and I've been semi-lazy because nobody gave me advice on the spreadsheeting. :p

Pedit: roleplay is like 70/30 town, I would say.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 1054, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1033, Sharky5x wrote:I should claim now, correct?

In post 1036, Cerberus v666 wrote:Meh. Went from 4 on Jeanne to 6 on Sharky and 3 on Jeanne. Hmph.

Sharky, unless you think we're especially likely to hammer without intent, I wouldnt, but you can!

This. The clear dorection there is that you should wait for l-1 and intent to claim, which is what you just claimed you were doing, but just a couple posts earlier you were clearly leaning towards claiming, and nobody else has supported not claiming but myself.
I see what you mean then.
Honestly part of this is just not doing what roleplay wants, however stupid that may be.

It's not like he is going to believe my role, hehe
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Quick. "Roleplay is being too much of a 'dick', I'm going to step away from the keyboard for a few hours until
someone comes back to help me write this fakeclaim
I cooldown from being so extremely angry".

There we go, wrote the post for you, Sharky. Of course post that and you die today.

Claim. It's so, so, so fast for town.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 1056, RolePlay25 wrote:Show us your best effort, Sharky

Who promised you some decent well-thought out fakeclaims? Was it mastin and hiplop? I see they both returned from vacation yesterday without posting in this thread. Trust me, she ain't gonna swing back and save your ass. She hates bussing, but in this mess she knows the prevailing wind, you're on the receiving end of a Greyhound, destination pain town.

You want to personally insult me rather than doing an activity that takes town all of 30 seconds?
Why did you pick massflop?
Pedit: Explain to me why I should claim now rather than wait for L-1 like I should've been thinking earlier. I don't have to prove myself to you.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1058, Sharky5x wrote:
Honestly part of this is just not doing what roleplay wants, however stupid that may be.

Cool.

You claim scum.

Die
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Also, mastin wouldn't give him a fake claim. She would explain the fake additions to make to his real role that give it town utility. :p

Pedit: understood, stubbornness, got it. If you're not gonna claim out of spite,go find some scum or something then. Thanks!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1060, Sharky5x wrote:
In post 1056, RolePlay25 wrote:Pedit: Explain to me why I should claim now rather than wait for L-1 like I should've been thinking earlier. I don't have to prove myself to you.

You don't dance around with claiming, seeing if you can get people to back off without committing. Oh, no no no. That's a straight scum move. Period. Leave the claim open so you can modify it based on town powers, claim enough that you get the wagon to go away.

SCUM TELL

SCUM CLAIM

CLAIM LIKE TOWN OR DIE LIKE SCUM

YOUR MOVE
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 1063, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 1060, Sharky5x wrote:
In post 1056, RolePlay25 wrote:Pedit: Explain to me why I should claim now rather than wait for L-1 like I should've been thinking earlier. I don't have to prove myself to you.

You don't dance around with claiming, seeing if you can get people to back off without committing. Oh, no no no. That's a straight scum move. Period. Leave the claim open so you can modify it based on town powers, claim enough that you get the wagon to go away.

SCUM TELL

SCUM CLAIM

CLAIM LIKE TOWN OR DIE LIKE SCUM

YOUR MOVE
I don't understand you at all. By not waiting to L-1 to claim, I'm scummy. The only weak logic you have is "You are waiting to see what others claim".

Who is being lynched here? Why would anyone else claim, exactly?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1062, Cerberus v666 wrote:Also, mastin wouldn't give him a fake claim. She would explain the fake additions to make to his real role that give it town utility. :p

Pedit: understood, stubbornness, got it. If you're not gonna claim out of spite,go find some scum or something then. Thanks!

NO

He doesn't want to claim, fine. He locked himself in, Cerberus. He's the one who chose the "tee hee, I have magical powers!" bullshit. "The magical powers could be
useful
if only you go away and don't bother me. Also they explain all of my actions!"

WELL FUCK THAT

This ain't Jeanne. He didn't flip out. That was a 100% calculated move. If he's town and good with telling us this much, he's good with telling us the whole thing.

BUT HE'S NOT
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1064, Sharky5x wrote:Who is being lynched here? Why would anyone else claim, exactly?

You already claimed. You claimed like shit. I've looked through your history, you know damn well how to claim. "Hello, I'm the town jailkeeper". It looked just like that. It was a damn town claim.

Claiming like town as scum? Not sure you've got that skill, Sharky.

Do claim properly this time, Sharky, or this becomes a death tunnel. You are not equipped to survive a death tunnel, Sharky.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

An hour since this soft claim:
In post 1028, Sharky5x wrote:Also I wouldn't use my not voting against me. My role could've been useful later on, but it is kind of annoying. Especially when it comes to voting.

Tick

Tick

Tick

Who here would have trouble full claiming in under a minute if they had a role that restricted their voting?
Who here
wouldn't
claim at the beginning of the game if they had a role that restricted their voting?

In post 1028, Sharky5x wrote:Also I wouldn't use my not voting against me. My role could've been useful later on, but it is kind of annoying. Especially when it comes to voting.

Tick

Tick

Tick
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 1066, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 1064, Sharky5x wrote:Who is being lynched here? Why would anyone else claim, exactly?

You already claimed. You claimed like shit. I've looked through your history, you know damn well how to claim. "Hello, I'm the town jailkeeper". It looked just like that. It was a damn town claim.

Claiming like town as scum? Not sure you've got that skill, Sharky.

Do claim properly this time, Sharky, or this becomes a death tunnel. You are not equipped to survive a death tunnel, Sharky.
I hate how clearly townie you are ;-;
Anyway, I'd like you to address why someone else would claim between right now and when I'm at L-1.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Sure, valid point rp, but I don't care if he claims or not. I don't think a claim exists that gets him out of being lynched unless someone like LH or Mass flop decide to get off their asses amd defend him. :p I do want to see him go find some scum for us and give better reasons than just a list of players.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

Think about my perspective if I am, in fact, a townie, RP. If I claim, its some BS I came up with in the time I haven't claimed. If I don't, then I'm still stalling.

I'm gonna go with wait and claim at L-1, thank you.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Pretty sure I know exactly what he's hinting at btw, roleplay. Well, some variant of it. That also plays into my lack of interest in his claim, cuz it's not gonna save him. I might be wrong though! We'll see, I would hate to give him ideas.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 1071, Cerberus v666 wrote:Pretty sure I know exactly what he's hinting at btw, roleplay. Well, some variant of it. That also plays into my lack of interest in his claim, cuz it's not gonna save him. I might be wrong though! We'll see, I would hate to give him ideas.
I seriously doubt that, I don't think I've ever seen this modifier. If you somehow knew what it was, you could help me confirm it. It works in the day.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Yaknow

At first I was like "demanding a claim from someone not at l-1 with intent to hammer is really scummy"

And then I was like "lul idc". The actions are bad, but the way RP is going about this feels me with good feels and sharkys reaction is really bad
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Naw, no helping here, sorry man. Plus, I might be wrong! So those people you have as numm scum or strong town, wanna say why?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”