Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

I mean, if I don't prove what I am, it's easy to have me lynched on day 2. So why so insistent on lynching me today before I have the chance to use my role?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Hey Jeanne, I think you're town, but this over defensiveness isn't doing you any favors. Simmer down, relax. I know you're capable of solid thinking, don't let your blood boil whenever someone says something about you. Look at me. Do I care if someone says something silly? No. They're silly people. Stay focused on the prize. Being silly isn't a scumtell, suspecting you isn't necessarily a scumtell.

That being said, pushing TN is just fine~ I ain't got no town read there.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by Shiro »

Jeane you aren't getting lynched chill. It it is pretty obvious jeane this town has has moved o ugh n

Btw I flavour searched ponyhidden

Well to be fair his restriction makes sort of sense? Seeing as he is a character from a tumblr blog where others tell him what to do. Tbh it is easy to verify his claim like rp said

Sharky dream that you are Unlynchable whose role pm is revealed if lynched
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:54 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Sharky, I need you to use your action, and if you are town, I'd suggest you go with my action or RP's. If RP's is deemed game breaking, then use mine. I'll claim if you use my action.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Learned Hand »

No.

We use mine. Guaranteed scum flip or permanent information regarding wagon composition.

I don't see how yours trump that. Shiro's dream is a scum claim.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I feel like the mod could easily reject *all* of your suggestions, LH. He said it allowed him to perform an action that affects one person. Not that he has any choice on how the action is implemented or how the results of the action are displayed. Publicly posting a players pm(public mod confirmation) definitely relates to how the results are displayed, nk a random scum would require that he knows who the scum is, I assume, and ignoring godfather or miller seems unreasonable. All of those seem unworkable. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Making the first lynch of the day not be fatal and not end the day...that is pretty specific, nad might work, but the mod might just...ya know....*not* give us their flip.

sharky, you should probably ask for information from the mod about the restrictions of your ability. Hell, you should probably already have a decent list of questions come up if you put any effort into trying to use your power effectively.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1179, Learned Hand wrote:I don't see how yours trump that. Shiro's dream is a scum claim.

How exactly is that? It is phrased in a way that leaves no vagueness (by stating a role) while being pretty normal in terms power as to not be rejected.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 1102, Sharky5x wrote:I cannot say what my active or passive ability is. I am a Lucid Dreamer, yes. Lucid Dreamers are supposed to be able to do 1 action taken on another player in a day/night phase.

This is the only restrictions I see. Vague is not required at all.

Any action. Done to one player. "I dream a random person who does not have town's wincon dies". Not vague. Not hard. Not game breaking.

Wagon sensor is not done to a person so meh.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Learned Hand »

Dreaming to be unlynchable is scummy as fuck. It forces town to waste a lynch.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Learned Hand »

I should rephrase that.

"I dream to murder one player that is not a bystander".
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Learned Hand »

There's also,

I dream to give Sharky the ability of a compulsive strongman weak amnesiac cop. Sharky either dies or we get a lot of town information.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I really don't like the way the vote restriction was handled. Sharky, why didn't you vote in your first post and wait to see who noticed your vote didn't show up in the vc? Why didn't you do SOMETHING to claim the restriction? Roleplay, I HATE that you gave him an out to prevent all testing of the claim. It's scummy as fuck that you went out of your way to prevent us from doing any testing.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:13 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm still way behind but skimming recent pages

assuming the lucid dream stuff is legit, and depending on what "one action" means, you could always do something like "i wish to target a player, and if they are town, make them an unkillable reflexive-watcher and if they are not town make them dead regardless of their role" or something like that

though a role as broken as that seems unlikely to exist in a game regardless of whether it's role madness

also i have a throwaway day action that i can use to test varsoon's claim. it quite literally does nothing other than the fact that it technically targets a player

anyway, i'll slowly make my way through the game on breaks today and hopefully be caught up by some time tonight
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Sharky5x »

Wow

Lucid Dreamers can do 1 action taken on another player (none of this upgrading myself), in a day/night cycle.

RolePlay your conspiracy theory on 3d.. its bad
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Learned Hand »

@Sharky, You could give a universally regarded scummy player a compulsive D1 Desperado. We get a confirmed town or dead scum.

I dream I give lurker bait a compulsive D1 Desperado.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Learned Hand »

Some variants have Desperadoes shoot forever by that would possibly be rejected.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 1189, Learned Hand wrote:@Sharky, You could give a universally regarded scummy player a compulsive D1 Desperado. We get a confirmed town or dead scum.
Pretty good idea seeing I'm going to be lynched anyway.
Pedit: i see
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1187, zMuffinMan wrote:
also i have a throwaway day action that i can use to test varsoon's claim. it quite literally does nothing other than the fact that it technically targets a player

So a fruit vendor?

Honestly tho cuz nah I wanted to do it tonight
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:35 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 1192, Elbirn wrote:

So a fruit vendor?

Honestly tho cuz nah I wanted to do it tonight

Why do you specifically want to do it?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Elbirn »

1. Varsoon is my waifu
2. I lied he's not trapping me
3. Reasons I can not divulge at this moment make me doing it more optimal than if anyone else were to do it
4. I don't have any reason to trust zMuffinMan at this point, he's been lurkylurky pretty hard and hasn't done anything to fill me with good feels :(
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

it's not a fruit vendor, it just does nothing

i am interested in how "first person to target" works with multiple actions though
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 1194, Elbirn wrote:1. Varsoon is my waifu
2. I lied he's not trapping me
3. Reasons I can not divulge at this moment make me doing it more optimal than if anyone else were to do it
4. I don't have any reason to trust zMuffinMan at this point, he's been lurkylurky pretty hard and hasn't done anything to fill me with good feels :(

Low post number =/= lurking.

Zmuffin has had a lot of content.

Who should Sharky give a desperado to?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

ive read all of like 10 pages so "a lot of content" would be a huge overstatement lol
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 990, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
Also I'm a reflexive friendly neighbor but only to the first person who targets me so whoever wants to confirm me as town can go ahead and do that.
The way it's worded is a little weird, you might not get confirmation until the night phase or following day or something I'll ask Dram but yeah

In post 1001, zMuffinMan wrote:er... going to force myself to read this in about 12 hours (i think im about 42 pages behind so ill pick up from there) and, failing that, i'll start taking applications for my vote

It seems odd to me that muffins first post after edgars claim wouldn't state "oh yeah I have the perfect ability for that!"

In post 1195, zMuffinMan wrote:it's not a fruit vendor, it just does nothing

i am interested in how "first person to target" works with multiple actions though

1. I admittedly am the wisest of all the Greeks for I alone know that I know nothing, but isn't that what a fruit vendor is?

2. NAR I presume?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Learned Hand »

Well if zmuffin does nothing then he's not a terrible choice...

@Elbrin, Vendors leave confirmation like I was here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”