zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:38 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

well i also asked about it for a couple other reasons, but mostly that
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Learned Hand »

VOTE: errant

Just a reminder to shoot Sharky.

~Titus
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1422, Jeanne11 wrote:And yes, I do. The fact that I am a tracker justifies it. If I am a little emotional, it's because people can't take a hint.

Please listen to RP. He's absolutely correct.

The role you drew does not justify it. Your behavior is not justified. It is never justified.

Your alignment never justifies it. Other people do not know if you are town or scum, unless they are scum in a guaranteed singleball game. Even in that case, the majority of the game is not scum, and thus does not have that information.

So....when someone scum reads you, and tries to get you lynched...it...is....not...alignment...indicative. It doesn't mean anything on it's own. In the context of other information in the thread, it might be alignment indicative, but the fact that they think you're scummy is not scummy.

Anyways, I have crap to do at work and I have no idea why i'm wasting my time on this right now.

Errant, do whatever you want. If you kill Sharky and he's town I shall be very upset though.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Yes, but I claimed and tn continued. He knew I was town after I claimed and he still continued.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

And if it doesn't justify it, what about Titus? In one of the games we played together, she decided she was more important than the rest of us because she drew some role that can sensor a wagon. In that case, she thought that her role makes her more important than the rest of us. If she can get away with something like that, why can't I?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

YOUR CLAIM DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE TOWN! YOU ARE ALLOWED TO LIE IN THIS GAME!

Seriously. There is nothing verifiable about your claim, why the hell should he believe you? You claimed PGO and then altered your claim, that gives him EVERY reason to not believe any further claims you make. How is that so hard to understand for you??
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Anyone can make a decision like that, that is their prerogative. That doesn't mean they're right.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

He won't even allow me to prove it!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:19 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1419, Jeanne11 wrote:I don't have an issue with that, but I do have an issue with tn attacking me personally, calling me incompetent and stuff and wanting to lynch me even after I claimed. :c

Man, I already called him out on being an asshole and his completely two faced behavior. It's not a town tell, don't believe I think it is.
You
don't have to be an asshole back. I don't know what someone did in some other game. I do know what you're doing in this game. It's not productive. Look for scum. If you really think it's TN, work to sell us on that.

Because seriously, we're playing a game where our roles were created by one of the most amoral people I know, expressly to annoy us and for his own amusement, and the only thing we know is that that they're guaranteed to be messed up. I could 100% believe everything about your role, and also believe Dramonic gave it to you as scum, just because he thought it would be funny. Honestly, if you think about it, it would be pretty damn funny to give that role to scum. I mean in the "this is too annoying for words" way.

Do you believe TN is aligned with the town or the mafia?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

You're not dying today, and THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO PROVE IT. NONE. Without coordination with someone else so you can both track them AND no where they're supposed to go before they do it, and knowledge that nobody will attempt to block you by just...looking at you, the chance that you can prove your claim is basically nil.

We already proved the neighbor part(or at least, I vouched for you), but that's not even alignment indicative. Hell, even if you are a tracker, that also isn't even alignment indicative.

None of it is.

He could fully believe your claim ,and still think you're town. It isn't like your role is so overwhelmingly strong in the hands of scum that it simply doesn't make any sense.

The only people in this game who should be inclined to believe your claim based on things they KNOW are scum, and that's ONLY if they have a ninja/ascetic on their team, some role that counters a tracker.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

But he doesn't think I am town, he thinks I am scum and is giving some shoddy reasoning as to why which is ad-hominem based. And you take his side?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

What he says 'Jeanne is incompetent so she must be scum'. Looks like shoddy reasoning if you ask me.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

"she is playing badly so I'll frame her, and since everyone is annoyed at her, no one will question me." - tn
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1429, Jeanne11 wrote:And if it doesn't justify it, what about Titus? In one of the games we played together, she decided she was more important than the rest of us because she drew some role that can sensor a wagon. In that case, she thought that her role makes her more important than the rest of us. If she can get away with something like that, why can't I?

i wouldn't use "titus did it" as justification for something being a good idea

just sayin'

tbh i don't detest the idea of wanting people to not read you as scum and wanting to not be lynched etc etc, but the way you're doing it is not the most helpful (and i expect the way titus did it was not very helpful either)

that said, the posts by tn that i've read so far have been pretty inflammatory towards you so it's not like i don't understand there could be some level of frustration, but, aside from the fact that tn is probably scum anyway, i don't think there's a real argument for doing what you're doing just because tn is doing what he's doing

ignore it. most everyone else is
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

No, he isn't saying you're scum because you're you. He's saying your behavior is anti-town and regardless of alignment it's better if your'e dead. It's the same argument Drixx made in suikoden, and the same reason why he had the LH hydra voting you earlier.

This...shitstorm...you cause, is NOT beneficial to town. We've wasted an absurd amount of time telling you to stop flipping out about getting lynched when there is nowhere CLOSE to the support required for you to get lynched.

Let me say this one final time: Whether someone thinks you are town or scum in thread is not alignment indicative, no matter what your alignment is.

pedit: No, he said you are a bad player, and anti-town, and should be lynched regardless of alignment, AND that he saw you do(I don't even remember what) something in a similar fashion in a scum game.

That's it. That's all he's said. Anything else is shit you've read into what he's said.

pedit #2: What zmuffin said. Ignore it. Focus on the other 15 players.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:32 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

I actually have something I'll say post shot, depending on what happens.

I actually see someone like
Jeanne
as a better shot. I have a longer list of people I want shot (no, RP is not one of them), including
BBMola
and
3dice
, as well as
Jeanne.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Sharky5x »

Why is Jeanne a better shot ._.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

BBmolla is no longer in the game, he was replaced by itlepip.

Mod, can you PLEASE fix the playerlist so people stop thinking BBmolla is in the game.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Yeah, well, I don't care what he says. Killing a tracker prevents them from tracking. He doesn't want me to track anyone cos he's afraid I might track one of them. The odds are slim, but I think he's still a bit afraid. Call me cocky, but I think what I think.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Is DS scummy too? He just suggested a shot which may potentially just be a vig be used on you.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:42 am

Post by itlepip »

I've been over this, Sharky is the only way we can know what is happening.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

At this point, I just want to see tn eat his words about how I am scum from earlier when I flip town.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:45 am

Post by itlepip »

stop it Jeanne.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

from an objective point of view, jeanne is quite possibly the worst shot in the game right now, given she has claimed a role that is going to die sooner rather than later

In post 1443, Jeanne11 wrote:He doesn't want me to track anyone cos he's afraid I might track one of them. The odds are slim, but I think he's still a bit afraid.

given this is going to be a rather power-heavy setup, i would be surprised if scum don't have multiple ways to counter almost every role town has - i don't think he's pushing for your lynch because he's "afraid" of your role. he could very well be scum doing it because he either thinks it's something he would do as town or because he thinks it will make him seem town (lol), but i don't think your role is playing much of a factor in it
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 1447, itlepip wrote:stop it Jeanne.

I don't take advice from you either, stubborn one.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”