DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1495, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1488, DiamondSentinel wrote:There's been an awful lot of selective commentary that's been irking me lately, so that's definitely not alignment indicative.

maybe, but whichever players you're alluding to here likely aren't the focal point of the conversations at the moment!

Well, true enough.

Ok, who votes we all just keep shit-posting to piss RP off some more? I really like this idea.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Encouraging behavior that will irritate someone is not ignoring them.

LH: are both your heads in agreement that sharky is the best shot?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 1500, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ok, who votes we all just keep shit-posting to piss RP off some more? I really like this idea.

I have gotten angry exactly once this game. Everything else is mild irritation at best.

Yes, you are indeed mildly irritating. Do you want a gold star?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like see, this is why stagnation is bad. Game has ground to a halt, no one really fears death, no one really has a motive to scumhunt, no one really has the tools to scumhunt because everything has ground into a frozen state. Much more of this and we'll all lose the narrative and stupid stuff will happen.

I nominate a pool of KC, TN, Sharky, 3Dice as people I'd be actively happy to have die, and EAP as someone who would not sadden me with his passing. Anyone have a compelling reason (OUTSIDE OF MAGICAL ROLE SHIT) to save someone in there or shoot someone outside of that?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1485, Cerberus v666 wrote:Errant, what happened to you? A shot was supposed to happen awhile ago, are you reconsidering your optionz, rereading the game, stalling because you were lying, or what?

You told me not to shoot if i thought sharky was town.
So that's what im doing.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

So I just caught up with some time I found.

Have we clarified whether the shot is 1-shot vig or 1-shot desperado?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 1504, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 1485, Cerberus v666 wrote:Errant, what happened to you? A shot was supposed to happen awhile ago, are you reconsidering your optionz, rereading the game, stalling because you were lying, or what?

You told me not to shoot if i thought sharky was town.
So that's what im doing.

Who else do you think is scum?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

The PM i got implies that my shot is vig.
I would not be opposed to a tn kill.
Let me shower, ok?

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Oh hey, let me check something.

Edgar Allen Pro are you post restricted?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like, I'll even write something about tits in character if you answer.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 1507, Errantparabola wrote:The PM i got implies that my shot is vig.
I would not be opposed to a tn kill.
Let me shower, ok?

Have you explicitly asked dramonic, if I target player x with this 1 shot ability will it kill them regardless of alignment?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Like, seriously Errant, fucking ask dramonic. I don't give a fuck what the pm implies, if there is EVER any uncertainty about how your role functions(or hell, even if there isn't uncertainty, but you know if you assume wrong it could be bad for town) you should really just ask the mod.

And, I didn't say you shouldn't shoot. Just that shooting him is bad. You should definitely shoot, but it should be at someone who you think is scum. :P
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

It's reflexive, but in a weird way.

SORRY ROLEPLAY I AM CLARIFYING HOW MY ROLE WORKS SO WHEN SOMEONE FINALLY DOES TARGET ME, THEY'LL NOT TOTALLY BE IN THE DARK AND THEN GO, "OH FUCK"
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:43 pm

In post 1508, RolePlay25 wrote:Oh hey, let me check something.

Edgar Allen Pro are you post restricted?

Yeah, I've got a post restriction.
I can't discuss it beyond that.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:44 pm

Woah hey hold up, you can blast a fool right now?
Or is it night-vigilante only?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Yes, he can blast a fool now. Man, get yo head in the game. Sparky dreamed him a desperado gun which EP says appears to just be a regular vig shot.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Errant, you're stalling, and I don't like it. Just take the shot.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In the field, an agent should be aware of the indigenous wildlife. It offers both risks and opportunities.

One such opportunity are tits. Their distinctive call offers a method of communication that can bypass radio jamming and cell phone blocking, and their communicative nature means that the calls are frequent and common. Specially coded intervals of bird calls allow one to communicate with fellow agents - although complex messages are impossible, signal positioning and simple commands are easy to pass. However, many agents have run afoul of trouble this way. The tit is a social bird, and isolate tit calls are extremely suspicious. In addition they are not nocturnal, meaning if one hears a call at night, one should immediately suspect enemy action.

Like all such imitations it is possibly effective, but potentially overused. Use only in the right circumstances, and be wary.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Anyway, unless EAP/Sharky/KC are all scum on an insane day 1 gambit, then Sharky is actually restricted. Especially since EAP claims to know if anyone targeted him, so the bad stuff would have happened to KC if she used ~powers~. Which makes me feel... I dunno. Doubt it's a post restriction masonry.

To be clear, your role PM forbids you from discussing your role PM? Because mine does nothing of the sort, and Dramonic was pretty clear that it's not generally off limits to do so.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

i'm assuming that no one is opposed to me shooting TN?
and yeah, OF COURSE I'm stalling. but that's not alignment indicative. I'm stalling because I want to shoot scum, not town.

--implosion
provided
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 1439, Cerberus v666 wrote:No, he isn't saying you're scum because you're you. He's saying your behavior is anti-town and regardless of alignment it's better if your'e dead. It's the same argument Drixx made in suikoden, and the same reason why he had the LH hydra voting you earlier.

This...shitstorm...you cause, is NOT beneficial to town. We've wasted an absurd amount of time telling you to stop flipping out about getting lynched when there is nowhere CLOSE to the support required for you to get lynched.

Let me say this one final time: Whether someone thinks you are town or scum in thread is not alignment indicative, no matter what your alignment is.

pedit: No, he said you are a bad player, and anti-town, and should be lynched regardless of alignment, AND that he saw you do(I don't even remember what) something in a similar fashion in a scum game.

That's it. That's all he's said. Anything else is shit you've read into what he's said.

pedit #2: What zmuffin said. Ignore it. Focus on the other 15 players.

Except I also implied it was meta for her to do the bolded as any alignment, which makes removing her a priority if we want the thread to be something that isn't shit.

She outed that she had a PR in Blitz 11 and acted similarly to her behavior in this thread until she was lynched.

In post 1450, Jeanne11 wrote:In fact, I take advice from anyone except anime alliance.

Ironic as fuck given your anime avatar.

In post 1451, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 1446, Jeanne11 wrote:At this point, I just want to see tn eat his words about how I am scum from earlier when I flip town.

Honestly, I know his type. If you flip town, he'll just blame his bad read on your play, because he's the hero of his own life, and we're just obstacles in his way to beleaguer the poor hero. He's the plucky farmboy, I'm the evil witch, you're the great dragon. He'll just complain about you being town later.

Maybe he'll grow out of it, maybe he won't. Yeah, it's frustrating, but you gotta let it go. I'm bad at this myself, but it is good advice.

Honestly speaking, which person in the game do you think is least likely to be town right now? We've got 17 players, and I've lost track of a few myself, so I don't think it's a simple question. But I do think it's one worth asking.

I hate the way Jeanne chooses to play the game and would pursue a lynch against it even if she were mod-proven innocent child.

Her alignment likely being scum this game is only one factor in my desire to delete her from the playerlist.

In post 1454, Jeanne11 wrote:die tn die. Retract your statement or die. Or I will die. There's no room for both of us here.

Make it happen. I don't want to be in ANY game with you EVER again. Consider yourself explcitly BANNED from any game I choose to run.

In post 1519, Errantparabola wrote:i'm assuming that no one is opposed to me shooting TN?
and yeah, OF COURSE I'm stalling. but that's not alignment indicative. I'm stalling because I want to shoot scum, not town.

If it gets me out of this game with Jeanne, I'll take it, even if I'd prefer for you to shoot Jeanne over me.
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by tn5421 »

Especially since it means I won't have to solve this crazy fucking game.
WIP
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:28 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

He wants to die. I say let him.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:30 am

In post 1515, Cerberus v666 wrote:Yes, he can blast a fool now. Man, get yo head in the game. Sparky dreamed him a desperado gun which EP says appears to just be a regular vig shot.

Radical.
When it was a 'compulsive desperado shot' I was under the impression it was a day-shot ability only.
Now that it's a 'vig shot', I am not sure if it is only during the day or at night. That's kinda what I wanted clarified.

In post 1518, RolePlay25 wrote:Anyway, unless EAP/Sharky/KC are all scum on an insane day 1 gambit, then Sharky is actually restricted. Especially since EAP claims to know if anyone targeted him, so the bad stuff would have happened to KC if she used ~powers~. Which makes me feel... I dunno. Doubt it's a post restriction masonry.

To be clear, your role PM forbids you from discussing your role PM? Because mine does nothing of the sort, and Dramonic was pretty clear that it's not generally off limits to do so.

I can discuss some of my role. You've seen the bits I can discuss.
My Post Restriction forbids me from discussing what my Post Restriction forbids me from discussing.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:31 am

Hey, yo, TN, I can help you out of this mortal coil. I do have a vote, yo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”