Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2997, pirate mollie wrote:nosferatu is an alt I am pretty sure about this. froggy vetting her like is makes me unsure of froggy

What does nosferatu being an alt have anything to do with his alignment (and others like fro99er)?
What do you make of his posts? His D1 scum-case on davesav? His interactions with davesav?
I don't know how trying to fugure out if he is an alt or not helps you find out his alignment.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:27 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 3022, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2999, RadiantCowbells wrote:he's my primary scumread atm.

It's the first I've heard of it. When did I become your primary scumread? Before or after where you kept flip-flopping over the Frozen Angel/pirate mollie wagon?

I forgot about DeathNote because everyone was being a moron about the neighbourhood thing.
But yeah, you're behind that. Somewhere around when you made that "everybody loses their minds" post and I realized you'd done literally nothing that could be construed as scumhunting today.

In post 3001, RadiantCowbells wrote:and yea, he's doing a lot of talking to you like you're town. I actually thought he was bussing you when I was scumreading you but idk

Where did I say I think/know pirate mollie is town?
How can I be bussing pirate mollie?
I've wanted to give that slot a fair chance, but no where did I claim pirate mollie was town. That slot deserves pressure.

See:

Who has Frozen Angel got "chainsawwy about"?
What do you think Frozen Angel's "endgoal" is?
What part of her "emtional tag" is scum indicative?

Shit like this that you said to PK highly implies that you're townreading or at the very least nullreading her, yeah. Are you denying it?
I don't like how she became a scumread when it got to the point where her lynch might need your vote.

In post 3013, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still p sure he's scum because of the way he's sidelining the wagon here,

All I ask is for someone in that slot to present their reads and not threaten to rulebreak/overreact/tunnel/get mod-killed/want to be lynched. I have been
very clear
about this. I have not town-read that slot since Frozen Angel was sat in that chair. Because of their emotional/defensive dispositions I feel like that slot has not played to its potential, therefore, we risk a miss-lynch if that slot is town. If the slot fails to contribute to the game it will be lynched/replaced. That is why I asked pirate mollie to take a step back from her defence tunnel on pisskop, breathe, and share her reads on
everyone else

OK, I guess.

But I'm ehh about how robotic your attitude towards that is.

In post 3013, RadiantCowbells wrote:plus his awful daves associatives.

Please highlight all these awful "associatives".
[/quote]

Follow up post for that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:28 am

Keyser, besides your PK case which is meh and on one of my biggest TRs what are your reads?

Share some instead of asking me to share mine.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ rc, jar jar and froggy

okay I read p42 and do pple think that dwlee was bussing yes or no

I see that dave flipped scum neighbour, do we really think that ap wld put 2 scum in a hood cos I don't think that he wld altho i can see the sk angle in the hood.

who are the pple in the hood

eta: is zulfy no longer in the hood
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:32 am

You made a bunch of posts giving reasons to scumread Davesaz, criticizing his questioning and such, then never voted him and completely forgot about him.

786, 793, 797 all expressed suspicion of Davesaz and then he completely dropped off your radar and you said nothing about him till he got lynched.

I see that dave flipped scum neighbour, do we really think that ap wld put 2 scum in a hood cos I don't think that he wld altho i can see the sk angle in the hood.

omfg can everyone fuckin stop with that.

as a moderator I'd find it downright hilarious to throw 2 scums in a hood with a townie, SK or otherwise.

DN is fucking scum regardless of what neighbourhood he's in.

Pedit: Zulfy was never in the hood.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:34 am

Davesaz was the scum who was in the hood.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:39 am

Post by DeathNote »

Better start comprehending rc, that's a town DN right there.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1270, Fro99er wrote:It also does is no good for Dave to out DN's BP even if DN is third party/second scum because we figure that out pretty quickly and easily anyway.

why wld he have to be indie or second are you hinting that this is multiball?

it also reads like you were softclaiming bp which wld mean you wld be ccing deathy, why did you not do this earlier? unless you have another reason to think that you wldn't be nked?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3029, RadiantCowbells wrote:You made a bunch of posts giving reasons to scumread Davesaz, criticizing his questioning and such, then never voted him and completely forgot about him.

786, 793, 797 all expressed suspicion of Davesaz and then he completely dropped off your radar and you said nothing about him till he got lynched.

omfg can everyone fuckin stop with that.

as a moderator I'd find it downright hilarious to throw 2 scums in a hood with a townie, SK or otherwise.

DN is fucking scum regardless of what neighbourhood he's in.

Pedit: Zulfy was never in the hood.

guyinthefreezer put 2 scum in a hood and every1 hated him for it. I think nero was in that game!

ohhhhhhh neeeeeerrrooooo
whew!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 3026, RadiantCowbells wrote:See:

Who has Frozen Angel got "chainsawwy about"?
What do you think Frozen Angel's "endgoal" is?
What part of her "emtional tag" is scum indicative?

Shit like this that you said to PK highly implies that you're townreading or at the very least nullreading her, yeah. Are you denying it?

I was asking pisskop to look at his own scum-read of Frozen Angel. How are my questions scum-indicative?
Very early in the game, pisskop posted this:
In post 41, pisskop wrote:FA is fairly obvious scum. We'll know if she is scum because she gets chainsawwy about partners and talks like she knows her endgoal and plays emtional tag.

I was wondering if pisskop saw all these signs in her current play.

I was certainly not town-reading or scum-reading that slot. In post 1622, when my patience with Frozen Angel was brinkering on the edge I made this comment:
In post 1622, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: pisskop

I will post my reasons later this morning.
I am still not town reading Frozen Angel so a thorough catch up from her slot will be beneficial
. Her ISO is full of expressive/emotional defence. I need to see that same passion and direction in her
scum hunting

It has truly been a horror show. However, it appear pirate mollie is now looking at the game critically with wider focus.

In post 3026, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't like how she became a scumread when it got to the point where her lynch might need your vote.

You posting this moves you to scum-lean.
Show me where I was scum-reading/pushing Frozen Angel/pirate mollie's lynch (and why it is "scummy")
Show me where you think I wanted to vote/hammer/push her wagon.
I've tried to show as much patience as possible on her slot.
You are actually describing your own play here - flip-flopping/changing your read on her slot countless times. You realise pirate mollie isn't getting lynched, what do you do, say your #1 scum read is Keysor who could have hammered her anytime he wanted, but then you place an easy vote on
'I'm-a-serial-killer-Death-Town-hehe-or-am-I-hehe?'

Where the f**k is your vote on me?!
"Primary scumread" my arse :lol:
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3025, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2997, pirate mollie wrote:nosferatu is an alt I am pretty sure about this. froggy vetting her like is makes me unsure of froggy

What does nosferatu being an alt have anything to do with his alignment (and others like fro99er)?
What do you make of his posts? His D1 scum-case on davesav? His interactions with davesav?
I don't know how trying to fugure out if he is an alt or not helps you find out his alignment.

why are you cherry-picking my posts? are you trying to find reasons to justify your sticky vote?

I am a meta player so hell yeah if I get a whiff of some1 being an alt I will pursue it cos I think alts are shitty. I have been burned by alts before and I am pretty sure that most of the site knows how I feel about them at this point.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 41, pisskop wrote:Nah, Im talking to nero but not about nero.

FA is fairly obvious scum. We'll know if she is scum because she gets chainsawwy about partners and talks like she knows her endgoal and plays emtional tag.

pisskop where have you played with frozen and she was scum?

can you link the game?
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:54 am

In post 3031, DeathNote wrote:Better start comprehending rc, that's a town DN right there.

you literally can't even argue that the positions you took in the two posts can be reconciled.

like if you admitted you changed your mind because you got antsy under pressure we can go from there. you're scumclaiming atm.

I was asking pisskop to look at his own scum-read of Frozen Angel. How are my questions scum-indicative?
Very early in the game, pisskop posted this:

FA was literally asking to be lynched and you were super calm collected asking PK questions about how he felt about the wagon.

If you are LF info from PK to sort you clearly don't have a strong read on FA. I also got a definite impression that she was a TR before this point.

Nice job twisting it so it's directly about your alignment instead of showing your read on FA.

It has truly been a horror show. However, it appear pirate mollie is now looking at the game critically with wider focus.

No shit?

You posting this moves you to scum-lean.
Show me where I was scum-reading/pushing Frozen Angel/pirate mollie's lynch (and why it is "scummy")

Your earlier posts heavily implied that you were townreading her.
When did she become "not a townread"?

Show me where you think I wanted to vote/hammer/push her wagon.

I actually thought you already had. Mixed you up with Nos with the fake hammer shenanigans.

I've tried to show as much patience as possible on her slot.
You are actually describing your own play here - flip-flopping/changing your read on her slot countless times. You realise pirate mollie isn't getting lynched, what do you do, say your #1 scum read is Keysor who could have hammered her anytime he wanted, but then you place an easy vote on 'I'm-a-serial-killer-Death-Town-hehe-or-am-I-hehe?'

I think it's pretty evident by the evolution of my read on her slot before and after the replacement that my read changes are legitimate.
You were literally playing maximum robot mode 0 stance on the biggest wagon passively asking questions and barely following up on them except to vote PK, who is obvtown and certainly not getting lynched today or tomorrow.
Is it an easier vote than sitting and letting PM get lynched?

You realise pirate mollie isn't getting lynched

:facepalm:
if she's not getting lynched, she's not getting lynched because of me.

Where the f**k is your vote on me?! "Primary scumread" my arse :lol:

I don't think there's a chance in hell I unvote DN for the rest of this game, yeah. Literally 180ing your PoV because someone else suggested a different possibility that makes no sense is not town aligned.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 3029, RadiantCowbells wrote:You made a bunch of posts giving reasons to scumread Davesaz, criticizing his questioning and such, then never voted him and completely forgot about him.

Me being on or off the davesav wagon shouldn't buy me town-cred. What should buy me town-cred is my read/scum-case on him. Do you think an empty vote on davesav's wagon has more weight that my scum-case on him?

"You made a bunch of posts giving reasons to scumread Davesaz" YES. That's scum-hunting.
"completely forgot about him" NO. He was one of my "primary scum reads" / frustrations.
"786, 793, 797 all expressed suspicion of Davesaz" YES. That's scum-hunting.
"completely dropped off your radar" NO. Still on my radar, but I believe in widening your focus to all the players. What if I had tunneled him and he flipped town? It is tactically wrong.
"you said nothing about him till he got lynched" NO. I was engaged before his lynch. Sharing my reads/case with fro99er.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

keyser, rc I think there is a chance that you both might town. can you back off from each other plz.

how the fuck are nero and pisskop not lynched already like wth
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:58 am

I mean if I'm scum here I'm either

1) sticking my neck out super hard for my partner who is at L-1 asking to be lynched and whose scumflip doesn't come close to pointing to me.
or
2) sticking my neck out super hard for a random townie who is at L-1 asking to be lynched while I'm already generally townread and personal problems between myself and the slot's previous owner basically give me immunity to being scumread for the vote.

Which do you think is the case?

"You made a bunch of posts giving reasons to scumread Davesaz" YES. That's scum-hunting.

Yeah, that's good. You didn't follow up though.

"completely forgot about him" NO. He was one of my "primary scum reads" / frustrations.

And you didn't mention him much at all for the rest of the day?

"786, 793, 797 all expressed suspicion of Davesaz" YES. That's scum-hunting.

Yeah, that's good. You didn't follow up though.

"completely dropped off your radar" NO. Still on my radar, but I believe in widening your focus to all the players. What if I had tunneled him and he flipped town? It is tactically wrong.

Yeah well he didn't flip town and you did fuck all to get him lynched despite you 'scumreading him'.

"you said nothing about him till he got lynched" NO. I was engaged before his lynch. Sharing my reads/case with fro99er.

Link me this. I'm too lazy to ISO dig any more tonight.

But I recall from the read that you said nothing more about Daves after 797.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:00 am

Oh and don't fucking spin my DN read as anything to do with his SK claim.

I've wanted that slot lynched from the first few fucking pages.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

rc, deathy is alluding to the fact that when I am town I am town and it is at IC levels. like I am obvs town right now and he knows it.

I don't like the jump to him being an sk or a second scumteam its like the implication is that he isn't grpscum and I am not sure why you wld think that.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3041, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh and don't fucking spin my DN read as anything to do with his SK claim.

I don't understand why you don't think he might possibly be grpscum
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:02 am

You should read the beginning of the day where I cased him based on his Daves associatives and then PK and others basically told me to go fuck myself.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:02 am

In post 3043, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3041, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh and don't fucking spin my DN read as anything to do with his SK claim.

I don't understand why you don't think he might possibly be grpscum

I DO BUT WHEN I TRY TO PUSH THAT SHIT EVERYONE FUCKING JERKS ME OFF.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 3035, pirate mollie wrote:why are you cherry-picking my posts? are you trying to find reasons to justify your sticky vote?

I am a meta player so hell yeah if I get a whiff of some1 being an alt I will pursue it cos I think alts are shitty. I have been burned by alts before and I am pretty sure that most of the site knows how I feel about them at this point.

What is wrong with my vote on pisskop, do you town-read him?

I am indeed "cherry-picking" the points I have problems with.
Where are the rest of your reads?
There are over 100 pages to look at.

"I will pursue it cos I think alts are shitty" - so a "shitty alt" is scum-indicative? If he is an alt, why can't he be town-Nosferatu? I am sadly not seeing how "alts are shitty" is helping you find out his alignment.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3046, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 3035, pirate mollie wrote:why are you cherry-picking my posts? are you trying to find reasons to justify your sticky vote?

What is wrong with my vote on pisskop, do you town-read him?

I am indeed "cherry-picking" the points I have problems with.
Where are the rest of your reads?
There are over 100 pages to look at.

"I will pursue it cos I think alts are shitty" - so a "shitty alt" is scum-indicative? If he is an alt, why can't he be town-Nosferatu? I am sadly not seeing how "alts are shitty" is helping you find out his alignment.

I am still trying to formulate my reads!

why are you expecting me to have reads on players that I have not interacted with?

are you even reading my posts cos it feels like you are not!

I want to hear from nero cos I am not liking how quiet he is being usually I am the first person he wants to sort out.
whew!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2679, Zulfy wrote:Third try now. Hoping for an answer.
Getting a claim out of Trivium and Greyfox won mafia the game in the Circus.

Why do you suppose the thing is different now?
By "won mafia the game" do you mean "had nothing to do w/ winning mafia the game"?

Like, I don't see parallels @ all. Didn't triv and greyfox just do the normal claim @ L-1?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2945, Fro99er wrote:Nobody is ever lynching Nos so if Nos is scum GG.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”