Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1748, itlepip wrote:explain translator please?

I chose Sacagawea as my flavor. So I'm a Translator instead of a Child.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by itlepip »

no, like what it does?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1749, Davsto wrote:Presumably translator is how she knew who had post restrictions.

In post 1724, DiamondSentinel wrote:VOTE: Klingon

Really didn't like that "I'm obviously town" (which NOBODY has said), but I didn't care to comment on it.

At the same time, too scummy to probably be scum unless her scum buddies are nigh on killing her in chat, but still, she won't help us this way.
DiamondSentinel lynch please.

Very weak justification for vote as well as a sort-of defence for when she flips town. This is a nasty post, now we know Klingon is town.

That's not at all a self-defense. Until we get mod confirmation, I stand by that Klingon should be lynched. If you think that that's lynch worthy, then I guess I'm just not able to play with you guys.

[sigh] I would like a game where people would actually listen to what I have to say instead of dismissing it as unskilled or scum.

But still, I've yet to see a game where I enjoyed Davsto's play in particular, so idrm.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

You crazy people, why would you lynch
Klingoncelt, an
Innocent translator?

Votecount 11: Silly gooses!

Klingoncelt (5): RolePlay25, mass flop, itlepip, DiamondSentinel, Jeanne11
DiamondSentinel (2): Davsto, ErrantParabola
Edgar Allan Pro (1): 3dicerolling

Not Voting: Everyone Else

It is 9 to lynch. New Deadline is in 5 days and 11 hours.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

Okay, so dram came back with some info.
In short, zMuffin's got the most fucking hilarious role concept/name/whatever, fuck all ya'll.
He's also confirmed town to me.
And now that he's targeted me, he's bulletproof forever, so that's also good.

There's probably more that I can say that can confirm that I know zMuffin's role 100% now, but yeah. Dude's town and now he's bulletproof every night so that's good.

So the reality of my role is that I reflexively rolecop the first person who targets me--I learn their full role and alignment.
I also compulsively make them bulletproof, which against scum is like, well, we'll just lynch them. Duh.
But if I get town then someone's confirmed (to me) and invincible so long as I'm alive, and I'm unkillable, so it's kinda like win-win. I sure hope scum don't have a strongman kill, hoh boy. It's starting to sound a lot like they do.

But yeah. Dude's town. There are other parts of his role I know now, too, but I think he knows that I know and I don't wanna overshare. I mean, he knows that I know because I know good music and some of my favorite bands are The Pillows, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Dio, y'know, good stuff, but, uh, zMuffin, what bands do you like? :3
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Well, that makes this an easy call.

UNVOTE:
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:01 pm

Unless your favorite band is some hair metal shit like POISON, in which case, I guess I have no choice but to like 'em too.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:03 pm

I actually am super unsure how zMuffin even fucking targeted me now that I think about it 'cus I'm lookin' at his full rolename/role here and it's like,
I'm gettin' the sweats actually
so it'd be great if zMuffin would let me know
how the fuck
he even
I'm just gonna go ask the mod
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Like the role does not fuckin' say "HURPADERP FRUITVENDOR"
Like, Fruit Vendor ain't on this role at all
but I can not discern the
how
Dude's town and unkillable now, at least.
I'm just fuckin' confused.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

it's not an ability that has anything to do with my role name and i assume it was left out of the role name because it literally does nothing
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Elbirn »

@Varsy: so regardless of whatever shenanigans, muffin is town? The role card says (to paraphrase) "hi im zMuffinMan and my alignment is town and also here are my abilities"?

Also..wait so you're not a friendly neighbor and muffin doesn't know your alignment, you just know his?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

So, umm, lots of lies are going on here, with multiple scum teams, OR scum are stupid fucking srrong.

Anyways, wish you had been here more KC to drag more information out of the wagon pushers. :p now, eh, where do we go from here?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, if you know my rolename then i can see why you'd potentially be worried. it's fine, though - my role is... strange, to say the least

and i did not receive any confirmation of varsoon (i assume if that happens it all it happens tonight? at least that's what i guessed he was alluding to earlier at some point)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:31 pm

Yeah, Elbirn, the friendly neighbor thing was a clever ruse. When is it ever not a gambit?
All my cards are on the table now, though.
I'm a bulletproof reflexive-rolecop (one-use) that has to compulsively bodyguard the guy who targets him.
That's me.
In the case that the first person who targets me is town, that's great 'cus then I can confirm they are town and they're unkillable so long as I'm not roleblocked or a strongman is involved or whatever.
In the case that the first person who targets me is scum, well, then I know who they are and we kill them.

I was thinking originally that I should bait the kill ('cus I'm fucking invincible) and then we'd get a free guilty lynch but like
I'm really shitty at baiting kills. I've never gotten that shit to work. So I went with the much easier gambit that I just employed which is just as good, imo.

@zMuffin: Good. Now let's go into the future, undying, forever. Town-bloc for life and all that shit. Gimme some updated reads, homie, let's parse this game out.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Yeah, zMuff, you're not getting any confirmation from me. That was a part of muh gambit. I suppose your new 'confirmation' is that you are unkillable, which is cool. If you die, we know there's shenanigans afoot (as if that wasn't fucking obvious jesus).
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Do we like itlepip? He's been relatively quiet since his big entrance, which I liked, but hm. I need to iso. Also need to look into both the tn and the KC wagon. Meh.

I guess I'll do that tomorrow. Be productive guys.

Pedit: He said the confirmation would happen in the nighf, but, well, we shall see.

Also, man, why didn't I not push for zmuffin to target him, bulletproof woulda been sweet on me..p

Pedit again: yay gambit.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Well, unable to be killed at night (I compulsively bodyguard). I guess someone could still shoot your dumb ass during the day.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:35 pm

But yeah I only got the 'role', 'alignment', and 'rolename', if that makes sense. So I don't really know what most this stuff does and when I asked Dram he said I don't get the full rolecard and I was like, "I guess he's got a useless fruit vendor in there or maybe I'm fucking bamboozled."
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i had bad feelings about davsto early, and he's flying way below the radar now

i honestly need to stop being lazy and read the portion of the game i've missed

ill try doing that today. for real this time... no, seriously
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by itlepip »

I would've preferred if the invinvible confTown wasn't the guy that is super behind this game.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

I've been keeping up with the thread, but don't have much time to make a post.

Interesting that kling is town because I was sort of getting scummy vibes from them.

Weird that LH just happened to be sure on kling being town and they turn out to be IC. May just be my paranoia, but it's something that pinged me personally.

Gambit makes me think EAP is town. Muffin looks kind of town, but more oriented around his play.

UNVOTE: EAP

Who deserves the honor and majesty of earning my vote?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:51 pm

zMuff, catch up with the game and rock on. I'm really looking forward to you pulling a win and me sheeping you to victory like a little victory leech like I did something good this game by propping up the real tour de force de scaryavatar
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Varsoon lies and bullshits and gambits as scum. Looks like we'll continue our tradition of me scumreading you every single game, bb.

Also I think it's odd that we'd have an innocent child, and a role cop that....is town and gets alignments and can thus confirm one person? It's weird but it overlaps.

Claiming the bp bodyguard shit doesn't make sense if you'd want to get any utility out of the role.

....... :/
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Elbirn »

So varsy bay bee, what do you think would have happened if muffin was a godfather? If he was a miller?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”