Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

Well I'm a rolecop Elbirn, so it'd say 'miller' or 'godfather'. I asked dram that shit.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:10 pm

I do gambit and lie and rock the kasbah, but Varsoon is only half of Edgar Allan Pro.
My better half doesn't stand for that shit.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:03 am

Post by Shiro »

So we have two confirmed town

Pretty D ugh amn good.

@Edgar can we also learn your flavour? T too make more certain you are honest yo
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

does anyone know if this "woe is me i hate everything but dont lynch or kill me" schtick diamondsentinel is doing is par for the course?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

the one downside to hitting scum this early in the game is that there's not a whole lot of strong assocations

there were a few people calling tn town after an entrance that wasn't all that town and it wouldn't surprise me if there's scum somewhere in that group. and there's some very, very minor negative assocations i can find in his ISO (outside of jeanne). actually i wanna spend some time breaking down that ISO tomorrow morning for whatever it's worth
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:39 am

@Shiro: Don't see why I need to share my flavor as of now. Perhaps later?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Shiro »

But flavour speculating is my thing D:
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:09 am

I've also got some restrictions.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:26 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1771, 3dicerolling wrote:I've been keeping up with the thread, but don't have much time to make a post.

Interesting that kling is town because I was sort of getting scummy vibes from them.

Weird that LH just happened to be sure on kling being town and they turn out to be IC. May just be my paranoia, but it's something that pinged me personally.

Gambit makes me think EAP is town. Muffin looks kind of town, but more oriented around his play.

UNVOTE: EAP

Who deserves the honor and majesty of earning my vote?

Thank God someone else sees that Klingon is quite scummy.

I will admit that that annoys me too. I have a theory about it, but it's so moon logic that I doubt Titus would get it. (or even want to, as I'm getting scumvibes from her this game, too)
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:40 am

Post by itlepip »

VOTE: Diamond why are you talking about how scummy a confTown in?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:42 am

Because of the name of the theme "I make you miserable"

Innocent Child is in no way miserable. There's more to this claim than meets the eye, I guarantee.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

The sole nature of the role IS miserable, because scum love NKing that.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

UNVOTE:
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:46 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 1754, dramonic wrote:You crazy people, why would you lynch Klingoncelt, an Innocent translator?

games not bastard, Kling is town. How is this even a question.

That said I am now sure that Sharky isn't town. There is no way we can have 3 conf towns and someone that could confirm more towns with giving people desperados guns.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Sorry, something has come up.
V/LA until 1/5

i'll be reading but not posting
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1783, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1771, 3dicerolling wrote:I've been keeping up with the thread, but don't have much time to make a post.

Interesting that kling is town because I was sort of getting scummy vibes from them.

Weird that LH just happened to be sure on kling being town and they turn out to be IC. May just be my paranoia, but it's something that pinged me personally.

Gambit makes me think EAP is town. Muffin looks kind of town, but more oriented around his play.

UNVOTE: EAP

Who deserves the honor and majesty of earning my vote?

Thank God someone else sees that Klingon is quite scummy.

I will admit that that annoys me too. I have a theory about it, but it's so moon logic that I doubt Titus would get it. (or even want to, as I'm getting scumvibes from her this game, too)

In post 1785, DiamondSentinel wrote:Because of the name of the theme "I make you miserable"

Innocent Child is in no way miserable. There's more to this claim than meets the eye, I guarantee.
You're doubtcasting a goddamn Innocent Child

Why has this not been lynched
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

We...don't have 3 conftowns. We have *1* conftown, and a claim by EAP that zmuffin is town. A cop clear by an unconfirmed cop and a conftown. Unless I'm missing something?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:05 am

Post by itlepip »

But didn't muffin also get to confirm EAP or did I miss something? I mean they certainly are the same alignment, and that seems to be a really risky gambit for scum to play.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Muffin did not get to confirm EAP. EAP said muffin would originally, but that was a lie to get someone to target him. So all we have is EAPS word that any of that is true. The role copping is almost certainly true because we can test it and zmuffin can confirm, but the alignment copping amd bodyguard/bulletproof are unknown.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:43 am

If Innocent Child is considered miserable, then I'm sorely disappointed. But whatever. I was clearly misunderstanding what I was signing up for.

I was expecting miserable as in "negative-utility, very nigh on bastard role list", not just "generally boring roles to play with".

Lynch me if you want. I'm just a Vanilla Townie.

Scott Pilgrim to be precise. All of my girlfriends are really cool, but I'm just a regular guy even though I'm pretty proficient with hand-to-hand and sword fighting. (paraphrase of role PM, btw) And I'm claiming because I appear to be at L-2, by my count.
“Why was I chosen?'
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

so your role name is "vanilla town"? what does it say you have in terms of passive/active abilities?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1792, itlepip wrote:But didn't muffin also get to confirm EAP or did I miss something? I mean they certainly are the same alignment, and that seems to be a really risky gambit for scum to play.

Presume EAP scum and is a reflexive role cop. Or Just a day role cop. Zmuffin is town. EAP gets muffin's role, and then goes "Oh yeah and he's town too!" which isn't what his role did but seeing as he's scum, he knows zmuffin's alignment already and can make a claim like that.

I'm babbling but the point is this could be a ruse where muffin is town and once EAP dies, muffin becomes lynch material because "lol scum lied".

Ya know what I mean? Point is they're not necessarily the same alignment. Not at all.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 520, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, just lynch me. I'm terrible at the game and my role is useless. Hell, I might even self-hammer.

In post 613, DiamondSentinel wrote:I mean, my role isn't strictly negative... It's just that it's not really positive either.

In post 1794, DiamondSentinel wrote:If Innocent Child is considered miserable, then I'm sorely disappointed. But whatever. I was clearly misunderstanding what I was signing up for.

I was expecting miserable as in "negative-utility, very nigh on bastard role list", not just "generally boring roles to play with".

Lynch me if you want. I'm just a Vanilla Townie.

Scott Pilgrim to be precise. All of my girlfriends are really cool, but I'm just a regular guy even though I'm pretty proficient with hand-to-hand and sword fighting. (paraphrase of role PM, btw) And I'm claiming because I appear to be at L-2, by my count.

Hmm. Not sure I buy this. How is VT either positive or negative...and you implied it's at least *somewhat* negstive, because it isn't "strictly" negative. I can kinds see how it makes sense, but I also..don't.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:29 am

In post 1795, zMuffinMan wrote:so your role name is "vanilla town"? what does it say you have in terms of passive/active abilities?

Well, I have a Passive of being bland.

And I have no actives, unlike my girlfriends.

I was sorta crumbing at this when I was asking for Snarky to dream up a girlfriend for me. I figured since girlfriends were mentioned in my role PMs, if I were to acquire one, I could gain an ability of some sort. That's my biggest support of my role.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:30 am

Sharky*
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”