Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1751, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1748, itlepip wrote:explain translator please?

I chose Sacagawea as my flavor. So I'm a Translator instead of a Child.

In post 1752, itlepip wrote:no, like what it does?

I can tell that 2 players have a post restriction today.

Hey guys, I'm V/LA until Wednesday due to health issues.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Shiro »

Man I feel you. I also need a visit by the doc to be of any use.

Sharkly role sounds too good to be true .

Tbh I am pretty sure kling will have something in her role as well that we do not know yet
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:38 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1801, Shiro wrote:Man I feel you. I also need a visit by the doc to be of any use.

Sharkly role sounds too good to be true .

Tbh I am pretty sure kling will have something in her role as well that we do not know yet

THANK YOU! Someone's not a total moron here.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't think VT is inconsistent with what he's said, and i think if that "not negative or positive" line were something he said with the intention of claiming something else, then he would have just claimed that something else...

i think it's pretty obvious he's either VT (ive been looking through dram's rules and i don't see anywhere it explicitly states there aren't VTs) or he's been planning to fake-claim VT
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Learned Hand »

DS is town. Jeanne is town. Scum pushed Kling based on lies.

So who is up for a Cerb or Elbrin lynch?

~Titus
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

ive seen you continually state that you want to lynch one of those two but i don't think ive seen you give a reason yet
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

That's because she hasn't. In spite of me asking, repeatedly, about both Elbirn and myself. Also, I hate to be a broken record here but you're not lynching me. :)
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Shiro »

per say

Choosing a main character of a show and getting

LOL nope you are VT

Is pretty damkn miserable
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:29 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1807, Shiro wrote:per say

Choosing a main character of a show and getting

LOL nope you are VT

Is pretty damkn miserable

I was hoping that Dram would be creative and give me 1-shot actions based on Scott's Girlfriends or Ramona's Exes, but I guess not...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1804, Learned Hand wrote:DS is town. Jeanne is town. Scum pushed Kling based on lies.

~Titus

Are you two going to actually do anything or just keep repeating this?

You're both extremely competent players and I find it hard to believe that this is the best you can do, i.e. nothing.

Sell me on cerb in your next post or claim scum
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Side note I buy ds claim, actually.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by itlepip »

I believe he totally could be vanilla, but I'm less certain about how towny he is after trying to keep pressure on an innocent.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 1811, itlepip wrote:I believe he totally could be vanilla, but I'm less certain about how towny he is after trying to keep pressure on an innocent.

Why would scum want to keep pressure on a confirmed townie?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1809, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1804, Learned Hand wrote:DS is town. Jeanne is town. Scum pushed Kling based on lies.

~Titus

You're both extremely competent players and I find it hard to believe that this is the best you can do, i.e. nothing.

They're not this dumb as scum. More inclined to think Drixx is behind and Titus hasn't touched bases with him. I mean, it's *possible* they're scum, of course, but that wouldn't be my first suggestion.

Also, eh, LH: You do realize I wasn't pushing Klingon. All those posts were about YOU not reacting to her, not about me thinking she was scummy. I just didn't care if she was lynched or not, because she wasn't being useful at all. ^^
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 1809, Elbirn wrote:

~Titus

I am not selling you on Cerb being your buddy.

VOTE: Elbrin

So many lies about Klingon by you both. You both pushed this was scum Klingon in direct contradiction to any town player seeing that game.

Verb's even lying about not having pushed Klingon. Oh wait, he's active lurking and avoiding voting by his self imposed anti-town behavior so he can claim he never pushed it.

You want a fight Elbrin. You v me. Let's go.

Who defended obvtown Klingon? Who had a vote on scum pre desperado shot? Who designed the plan that forced a scum death?

Who pushed town based on lies? Wanted to chain lynch millers?

Fight us.

(I would be voting Cerb but Drixx thinks Cerb isn't that helpful to D3 and says to let Cerb go).

~Titus
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 1651, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hai guys. Happy New Year! So, who are we lynching again? It's not errant or Sharky, they're terrible lynches for today, stop being dumb.

Also, Zmuff are you gonna target EAP or what?

Also, I'm down with the KC lynch, because yes, the pool of people who have *no* redeeming posts is getting pretty small.

In post 1665, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1662, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 1652, Cerberus v666 wrote:Errant/ sharky team isn't unimaginable. And, to those of you saying "inventing a unlimited shot gun can't possibly be a town power! " well....wtf? Do you seriously think it's a scum power? Oh hey D1 I can give my team double kills! Or maybe I'll just give them a regular vig shot in a game not balanced for a vig shot, and use our standard scum redirection/roleblocking type abilities to keep it from hitting us!

Seems as strong for scum as for town. That is, too strong.

Okay, think about it for a second. We didn't get a mafia flavor flip (they weren't the purple mafia or the mafia with the silly hats or something). So most likely it's a 4 man scumteam with third parties (5 is a little absurd). Or at a minimum they don't know if there's third parties.

And the most common third party is serial killer.

So it's really likely that we leave EP alive. He apparently has an unlimited shot gun we want to use. Now, even if the SK is bulletproof, taking a bullet and having nothing happen is one of those events that attracts attention. So the SK is very likely to want to cap EP. And Sharky, because sharky is also a huge threat. So you'd basically be gambling that there isn't an SK for... what reason? Saving Sharky? Instead of letting us hammer him and just assuming none of you will be shot by the SK and move on.

Hell, if that happened FINE. It's not something we should worry about on day 1. It's disgustingly low percentage. Talk to me about it later.

Roleplay, I think I've come to understand the problem we have. You take me thinking out loud and expressing my belief that something should or wouldn't be dismissed as espousing a given course. I'm not. I don't think sharky/errant are scum and should be lynched(as should be clear by me saying I could support a kc lynch), I'm merely saying it's not outside the realm of possibility that they are scum together....but I'm not saying it's likely. Just..don't dismiss it, that's all.

Pedit: I am also very interested in this, and it needs to happen soon. Also, KC, you are going to be lynched today unless you show up and wow us. Like, seriously. Nobody thinks your town right now(except LH I guess, but they've been uncharacteristically quiet and ineffective (that is, they're not pushing for any of the answers to the questions they have, just throwing them out there and letting them get lost in the noise), so they're not going to be saving you with the level of faith I currently have in them)), so you should probably do something. Like, useful and stuff. Engage with the game.

In post 1722, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1713, DiamondSentinel wrote:You've
got
to be kidding me...

Nice OMGUS Errant. That's so fucking terrible

And the fact that Jeanne jumped on it is beyond ridiculous. If nobody does anything about this scummy exhibit, then, well, SOMETHING. I don't know what. But something.

I'm looking at you, Cerberus. As the de facto town leader, I hope you do something about this.

You..don't want me as the town leader. Not this weekend. Life is too amazing for hardcore mafiaing. Going after DS is dumb though. I don't remember why. Hmm. Oh. Yeah. Okay. I went through DS' ISO trying to remember why people don't like him, and I realized it was the stupid miller thing at the root of it all. His logic with regards to errant is perfectly acceptable, not scummy or inconsistent.

No good reasons for wanting his head exist.

So, also looked at tns iso (which isn't actually what I was interested in, I cared more about how other people felt about tn, but I'm busy and don't have the time for all that). Only people he actively attacked were Jeanne and sharky. He kept saying sharky was scummy but not his top scum read, but nobody ever pressed him on who his top scumread was. :/

At the height of his wagon, which was 4 I believe, when he asked for people who hadn't given a reason for their vote on him to give a reason, he was being voted by roleplay, elbirn, jeanne, and LH.
In post 514, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 3: Hey, replacing out makes ME miserable :(

tn5421 (4): roleplay25, Elbirn, Jeanne11, Learned Hand
DiamondSentinel (3): ErrantParabola, 3dicerolling, Davsto
Jeanne11 (2): tn5421, DiamondSentinel
zmuffinman (1): Edgar Allan Pro
3dicerolling (1): Mass Flop

Not Voting: Klingoncelt, Cerberus v666, sharky5x, Shiro, BBMolla, zmuffinman

It is 9 to lynch. Theoretical Deadline is in 12 days and 5 hours, although Holiday Special Extension is possible.

Quick Reminder: It's the holiday season, please keep it civil and jolly. No need to call each other retards :/

22)
Policy:
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.

Then, over the next 4.5 pages, this happened. I need to read these pages and see wtf went on here.
RP and Jeanne moved to sharky, LH moved to DS.

LH decided she didn't like the company on the tn wagon (so, elbirn rp, and jeanne) except for rp and jeanne (so just elbirn).

RP moved to DS when he made his dumb omg I suck just kill me post, then to KC in response to the Judas etc. comments about Ds, then to sharky...after Jeanne naked voted him? So basically for no reason?

Jeanne....makes no sense here. Sec.

Okau. Had to go find where she voted tn. She votes him before going afk for 16h at my request to keep us from flooding the thread. Just says I'm game, so is perfectly happy with a tn lynch. Later, she says she'll never go after him, while voting him, is questioned by 3dice on that and then naked votes sharky. RP sheeps.

VC after that stuff happens.

In post 658, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 4: Merry Miserable Xmas!

DiamondSentinel (4): ErrantParabola, 3dicerolling, Davsto, Learned Hand
sharky5x (2): Jeanne11, Roleplay25
tn5421 (1): Elbirn

Not Voting: Klingoncelt, Cerberus v666, sharky5x, Shiro, itlepip, zmuffinman

itlepip replaces BBMolla, effective immediately~!

It is 9 to lynch. Theoretical Deadline is in 10 days and 3 hours, although Holiday Special Extension is possible.

Not sure what I got out of all that, actually, but it's really fucking interesting.

Pedit: I'm still unopposed to a kc lynch. If scum, a LH lynch is a good move next. Last time I checked KCs play here is actually just all excuses and dodging, like suikoden. Don't understand Titus insisting that things are different.

KC: you keep promising to be here, and you're never here.

EAP: will you be conftown to zmuffin tomorrow, yes or no? And remember what my standards for conftown are. :p

LH: please convince Drixx to play this game a bit. I'd like him to iso roleplay and mass flop and give his thoughts.

We should lynch Klingon. That's not a push according to your semantics. Then you've never pushed anyone.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Titus. Please stop misunderstanding me.

I couldn't care less about klingons behavior in previous games, I don't know her that well. I know YOU care a lot about meta though, and I've played with you a good bit more. Every single post that questions KC's behavior was AIMED AT YOU. I was always asking YOU why behavior I saw as similar to a scum game of hers, wasn't something that you were pressuring her about. YOU are the person I'm pushing, not Klingon. Klingon just hasn't mattered. I push people on *contradictions*, and resign myself to lynching them based on lack of content or contributions, if no contradictions become evident.

Let's go over those quotes of mine.

In the first one, someone else had just suggested KC as a lynch, and I just said I was fine with it, no tbecause she was scummy, but because there was nothing good in her iso at all, that is, no indication of scum hunting or trying.

In the second one, I told KC to talk and actually be useful because the absence of doing so was the only reason why anybody wanted her lynched, *nobody* ever had a good reason for lynching her, but nobody actually ever gave a good reason to think she was scum.

In the third one, I mention that she's not around. Yeah. That's it.

Also, LH, if you want to try to claim credit for getting tn with the shot...I'd like to remind you that YOU wanted sharky shot, not tn. Yes, you wanted TN to have the shot invented to him, since you thought he was scummy...but once the gun went elsewhere, sharky became scummier to you than tn. That's fair, since he did do something other than he said he would do, and what he gave was claimed by Errant to be something other than it was supposed to be...so yeah, reasonable, but...worth noting.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1815, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 1651, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hai guys. Happy New Year! So, who are we lynching again? It's not errant or Sharky, they're terrible lynches for today, stop being dumb.

Also, Zmuff are you gonna target EAP or what?

Also, I'm down with the KC lynch, because yes, the pool of people who have *no* redeeming posts is getting pretty small.

In post 1665, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1662, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 1652, Cerberus v666 wrote:Errant/ sharky team isn't unimaginable. And, to those of you saying "inventing a unlimited shot gun can't possibly be a town power! " well....wtf? Do you seriously think it's a scum power? Oh hey D1 I can give my team double kills! Or maybe I'll just give them a regular vig shot in a game not balanced for a vig shot, and use our standard scum redirection/roleblocking type abilities to keep it from hitting us!

Seems as strong for scum as for town. That is, too strong.

Okay, think about it for a second. We didn't get a mafia flavor flip (they weren't the purple mafia or the mafia with the silly hats or something). So most likely it's a 4 man scumteam with third parties (5 is a little absurd). Or at a minimum they don't know if there's third parties.

And the most common third party is serial killer.

So it's really likely that we leave EP alive. He apparently has an unlimited shot gun we want to use. Now, even if the SK is bulletproof, taking a bullet and having nothing happen is one of those events that attracts attention. So the SK is very likely to want to cap EP. And Sharky, because sharky is also a huge threat. So you'd basically be gambling that there isn't an SK for... what reason? Saving Sharky? Instead of letting us hammer him and just assuming none of you will be shot by the SK and move on.

Hell, if that happened FINE. It's not something we should worry about on day 1. It's disgustingly low percentage. Talk to me about it later.

Roleplay, I think I've come to understand the problem we have. You take me thinking out loud and expressing my belief that something should or wouldn't be dismissed as espousing a given course. I'm not. I don't think sharky/errant are scum and should be lynched(as should be clear by me saying I could support a kc lynch), I'm merely saying it's not outside the realm of possibility that they are scum together....but I'm not saying it's likely. Just..don't dismiss it, that's all.

Pedit: I am also very interested in this, and it needs to happen soon. Also, KC, you are going to be lynched today unless you show up and wow us. Like, seriously. Nobody thinks your town right now(except LH I guess, but they've been uncharacteristically quiet and ineffective (that is, they're not pushing for any of the answers to the questions they have, just throwing them out there and letting them get lost in the noise), so they're not going to be saving you with the level of faith I currently have in them)), so you should probably do something. Like, useful and stuff. Engage with the game.

In post 1722, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1713, DiamondSentinel wrote:You've
got
to be kidding me...

Nice OMGUS Errant. That's so fucking terrible

And the fact that Jeanne jumped on it is beyond ridiculous. If nobody does anything about this scummy exhibit, then, well, SOMETHING. I don't know what. But something.

I'm looking at you, Cerberus. As the de facto town leader, I hope you do something about this.

You..don't want me as the town leader. Not this weekend. Life is too amazing for hardcore mafiaing. Going after DS is dumb though. I don't remember why. Hmm. Oh. Yeah. Okay. I went through DS' ISO trying to remember why people don't like him, and I realized it was the stupid miller thing at the root of it all. His logic with regards to errant is perfectly acceptable, not scummy or inconsistent.

No good reasons for wanting his head exist.

So, also looked at tns iso (which isn't actually what I was interested in, I cared more about how other people felt about tn, but I'm busy and don't have the time for all that). Only people he actively attacked were Jeanne and sharky. He kept saying sharky was scummy but not his top scum read, but nobody ever pressed him on who his top scumread was. :/

At the height of his wagon, which was 4 I believe, when he asked for people who hadn't given a reason for their vote on him to give a reason, he was being voted by roleplay, elbirn, jeanne, and LH.
In post 514, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 3: Hey, replacing out makes ME miserable :(

tn5421 (4): roleplay25, Elbirn, Jeanne11, Learned Hand
DiamondSentinel (3): ErrantParabola, 3dicerolling, Davsto

Not Voting: Klingoncelt, Cerberus v666, sharky5x, Shiro, BBMolla, zmuffinman

It is 9 to lynch. Theoretical Deadline is in 12 days and 5 hours, although Holiday Special Extension is possible.

Quick Reminder: It's the holiday season, please keep it civil and jolly. No need to call each other retards :/

22)
Policy:
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.

Then, over the next 4.5 pages, this happened. I need to read these pages and see wtf went on here.
RP and Jeanne moved to sharky, LH moved to DS.

LH decided she didn't like the company on the tn wagon (so, elbirn rp, and jeanne) except for rp and jeanne (so just elbirn).

RP moved to DS when he made his dumb omg I suck just kill me post, then to KC in response to the Judas etc. comments about Ds, then to sharky...after Jeanne naked voted him? So basically for no reason?

Jeanne....makes no sense here. Sec.

Okau. Had to go find where she voted tn. She votes him before going afk for 16h at my request to keep us from flooding the thread. Just says I'm game, so is perfectly happy with a tn lynch. Later, she says she'll never go after him, while voting him, is questioned by 3dice on that and then naked votes sharky. RP sheeps.

VC after that stuff happens.

In post 658, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 4: Merry Miserable Xmas!

DiamondSentinel (4): ErrantParabola, 3dicerolling, Davsto, Learned Hand
sharky5x (2): Jeanne11, Roleplay25
tn5421 (1): Elbirn

Not Voting: Klingoncelt, Cerberus v666, sharky5x, Shiro, itlepip, zmuffinman

itlepip replaces BBMolla, effective immediately~!

It is 9 to lynch. Theoretical Deadline is in 10 days and 3 hours, although Holiday Special Extension is possible.

Not sure what I got out of all that, actually, but it's really fucking interesting.

Pedit: I'm still unopposed to a kc lynch. If scum, a LH lynch is a good move next. Last time I checked KCs play here is actually just all excuses and dodging, like suikoden. Don't understand Titus insisting that things are different.

KC: you keep promising to be here, and you're never here.

EAP: will you be conftown to zmuffin tomorrow, yes or no? And remember what my standards for conftown are. :p

LH: please convince Drixx to play this game a bit. I'd like him to iso roleplay and mass flop and give his thoughts.

We should lynch Klingon.
That's not a push according to your semantics. Then you've never pushed anyone.

I NEVER said the bolded. Never. Never. NEVER. I never made a case against her, I never did *anything* to indicate that I thought she was scum. I ALWAYS said that I thought YOU should think she was scum.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1814, Learned Hand wrote:
I am not selling you on Cerb being your buddy.

VOTE: Elbrin

So many lies about Klingon by you both. You both pushed this was scum Klingon in direct contradiction to any town player seeing that game.

Verb's even lying about not having pushed Klingon. Oh wait, he's active lurking and avoiding voting by his self imposed anti-town behavior so he can claim he never pushed it.

You want a fight Elbrin. You v me. Let's go.

Who defended obvtown Klingon? Who had a vote on scum pre desperado shot? Who designed the plan that forced a scum death?

Who pushed town based on lies? Wanted to chain lynch millers?

Fight us.

(I would be voting Cerb but Drixx thinks Cerb isn't that helpful to D3 and says to let Cerb go).

~Titus

I didn't ask you to sell cerb as my buddy, I told you that if you think cerb is scum, engage with me and convince me. What else would you want me to do, ask you to convince *me* that I'm scum? But instead I got the above post which is an awful lot of shite, and then a boring multi quote of cerb posts with not much in the way of extrapolation. Fight me irl nerd.

VOTE: Learned Hand

1. How in creation did I EVER lie about klingon? And what majick knowledge should I have of her based on "that other game"? (Suikoden?)

2. "Who defended obvtown klingon?" In what world was she obviously town and why is that worth any fucking credit? You're scum, you knew her alignment already.

3. "Who had a vote on scum pre-desperado shot?" Uhh. Me. For a long time. Same with jeanne, davsto, rp, and cerb I think. You actually had him voted for exactly one vote count early in the day and I can't recall you pushing him at all really. I can research this one a bit better when I'm on my laptop but yeah this is obviously you being full of shit.

4. "Who designed the plan that forced a scum death?" Not you. Nice attempt at taking credit.

5. "Who wanted to chain lynch millers?" I think that was klingon actually.....in fact I think I just got done stating that this was all of her work today was doubt casting millers and pushing their death. So I don't understand why you didn't pick up on that and instead want to keep pushing that that person is me, based on one glib implication that the millers could still be scum early on, which I 180'D from shortly after and declared one of them my besties actually. This point is not only you having cognitive dissonance in your application of it to me and no one else, but also you pretty much lying about my actions to make me look like shit

6. "Who pushed town based on lies?"

You.

I've gotten everything I need here, your slot is scum and I won't rest till you're dead. Pleasure as always titus.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I never voted scum. I brought up the idea of shooting tn again after conversation shifted to shooting sharky, but that was really because nobody had said why we shouldn't shoot tn, and I was arguing we shouldn't shoot sharky.

Also, LH did come up with the desperado shot thing, which didn't force a scum death in a vacuum, but it did force a situation that, in the worst case, confirmed someone as town and killed off town who would be mislynch bait, so it was a good plan.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

VOTE: Learned Hand

Wassup
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Actually, I Learned Hand can wait for tomorrow. I'd rather lynch this.

In post 1784, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Diamond why are you talking about how scummy a confTown in?

VOTE: Itlepip
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 1819, Cerberus v666 wrote:I never voted scum. I brought up the idea of shooting tn again after conversation shifted to shooting sharky, but that was really because nobody had said why we shouldn't shoot tn, and I was arguing we shouldn't shoot sharky.

Also, LH did come up with the desperado shot thing, which didn't force a scum death in a vacuum, but it did force a situation that, in the worst case, confirmed someone as town and killed off town who would be mislynch bait, so it was a good plan.

What do you mean by vacuum?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 1821, 3dicerolling wrote:Actually, I Learned Hand can wait for tomorrow. I'd rather lynch this.

In post 1784, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Diamond why are you talking about how scummy a confTown in?

Wait what? Diamond is trying to get an innocent lynched because he got the idea in his head that all roles are negative. Why would town ever do that?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 1823, itlepip wrote:
In post 1821, 3dicerolling wrote:Actually, I Learned Hand can wait for tomorrow. I'd rather lynch this.

Wait what? Diamond is trying to get an innocent lynched because he got the idea in his head that all roles are negative. Why would town ever do that?

As town, he is trying to cover all his bases in a game that's already proven to be crazy (whole desperado gun thing). As scum, that's an extremely dangerous angle to push.

False IC is not something that could possibly be allowed in this game, but I don't think he's scum for looking at every angle. I think you are scum, for pushing this angle though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”