3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

@Cerb - Near the beginning, you said you need a flip to jump start you. You have one. Why are you not pushing anyone?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1822, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1819, Cerberus v666 wrote:I never voted scum. I brought up the idea of shooting tn again after conversation shifted to shooting sharky, but that was really because nobody had said why we shouldn't shoot tn, and I was arguing we shouldn't shoot sharky.

Also, LH did come up with the desperado shot thing, which didn't force a scum death in a vacuum, but it did force a situation that, in the worst case, confirmed someone as town and killed off town who would be mislynch bait, so it was a good plan.

What do you mean by vacuum?

I mean, if you break this down to the simplest situation, Errant chose to shoot TN. THAT'S what forced a scum death. The plan LH came up with didn't do as much as they're claiming it did. The proximate cause of the scum death was Errant choosing to shoot TN. The next closest cause was the members of the town who pushed him to shoot tn. The NEXT NEXT next closest cause was sharky giving the shot to Errant. The NEXT NEXT NEXT next closest was LH coming up with the plan that involved giving a desperado gun to tn.

pedit: Because I'm being lazy/busy :P The TN associatives are fairly crappy. If you look above, you see me beginning to look at the wagon composition and asking about various associatives regarding the gun and the shot at tn, but I haven't had time to look into it myself, I've just seen what others had to say(Sharky, that is). So yeah.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1821, 3dicerolling wrote:Actually, I Learned Hand can wait for tomorrow. I'd rather lynch this.

In post 1784, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Diamond why are you talking about how scummy a confTown in?

VOTE: Itlepip

I'm not seeing it. Diamond scumreading a mod confirmed innocent child at best indicates a lack of awareness in the game (which may be a scum tell), seeing as how in the post itlepip responded to, DS didn't even mention that "roles are negative so this might be a lie", all he said was klingon is scummy. It wasn't until after itlepip response that DS humbled something about "well the game is miserable after all". At worst, yeah DS is casting doubt on a mod confirmed innocent. Which could be trying to breakup the trust in someone that town now knows to be one of them. "Gee Klingons town awesome!" "But guys she might not be! D:" "ooo you're right DS"

I don't think that would have worked. It obviously did not. But I could see DS thinking it would.

There's an obvious theoretical upside to a scum-DS doing this on purpose, and if it's an accident I'd find it all the more likely to come from heads-up-butt scum.

...sigh but then there's the matter of would scum-DS think to do this in the first place. If I were scum....well Id accept information as it comes in as being true and then I leave it. I'd have a hard time thinking that I could push an angle where klingon isn't actually IC.

Are you still reading this babbling, everyone? Stop it it means nothing go away
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if diamondsentinel were a more competent player than i think he actually is, id be inclined to call it likely to come from scum

that said, i think it comes from a place of idiodicy and that sort of idiodicy is, in general, more likely to come from town (precisely because scum are more likely to accept the information as is than create waves) (insert numerous disclaimers)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1828, zMuffinMan wrote:if diamondsentinel were a more competent player than i think he actually is, id be inclined to call it likely to come from scum

that said, i think it comes from a place of idiodicy and that sort of idiodicy is, in general, more likely to come from town (precisely because scum are more likely to accept the information as is than create waves) (insert numerous disclaimers)

I love it when people talk about me as if I weren't actually here.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 1829, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1828, zMuffinMan wrote:if diamondsentinel were a more competent player than i think he actually is, id be inclined to call it likely to come from scum

I love it when people talk about me as if I weren't actually here.

Who are you again?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

o im fully aware youre here, doesnt make a difference to the statement
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

with regards to titus and the whole desperado thing, im not giving her any town credit for that

at a time where numerous people were brainstorming ideas for how to use THE MONKEY PAW it makes more sense than not for scum to chime in with suggestions in an attempt to seem like part of the town and i expect scum would do this then try to deliberately waste the shot or misuse whatever ability was chosen in some way
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:51 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 12: Someone sounds miserable.

DiamondSentinel (3): Davsto, ErrantParabola, itlepip
Klingoncelt (2): RolePlay25, mass flop
Elbirn (1): Learned Hand
Learned Hand (1): Elbirn
itlepip (1): 3dicerolling

Not Voting: Jeanne11, EAP, Klingoncelt, Cerberus v666, DiamondSentinel, Shiro, sharky5x, zmuffinman

It is 9 to lynch. New Deadline is in 3 days and 19 hours.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Mass Flop »

Yeah, I really am not a fan of this diamond wagon. Looks an awful lot like scum pushed on a guy who is town but saying dorky stuff
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 1749, Davsto wrote:Presumably translator is how she knew who had post restrictions.

In post 1724, DiamondSentinel wrote:VOTE: Klingon

Really didn't like that "I'm obviously town" (which NOBODY has said), but I didn't care to comment on it.

At the same time, too scummy to probably be scum unless her scum buddies are nigh on killing her in chat, but still, she won't help us this way.
DiamondSentinel lynch please.

Very weak justification for vote as well as a sort-of defence for when she flips town. This is a nasty post, now we know Klingon is town.

UNVOTE:
obviously KC is the wrong lynch today.

Anyone interested in a davsto lynch?
In post 1749, Davsto wrote:Presumably translator is how she knew who had post restrictions.

In post 1724, DiamondSentinel wrote:VOTE: Klingon

Really didn't like that "I'm obviously town" (which NOBODY has said), but I didn't care to comment on it.

At the same time, too scummy to probably be scum unless her scum buddies are nigh on killing her in chat, but still, she won't help us this way.
DiamondSentinel lynch please.

Very weak justification for vote as well as a sort-of defence for when she flips town. This is a nasty post, now we know Klingon is town.

this push on DS comes off as hella oppurtunistic, and in fact the rest of his posts aren't particularly great either.
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Mass Flop »

VOTE: davsto
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 854, Davsto wrote:
In post 844, Jeanne11 wrote:You want to screw the town over? I can help you.

You've done the screwing up yourself, Jeanne.

You haven't done a single helpful thing. All you've done is yell and scream random crap, doing the following:
confusing everyone

And if you
are
town:
distracted basically everyone from scum
given scum an easy way to hide

Also, what the hell was this?
In post 741, Jeanne11 wrote:@Davsto @Elbirn Don't say a word.

I hadn't said anything in ages, why say that?

Fuckit, no-one in this game is gonna get anything productive done if you continue flailing about like this. You've claimed one thing, softclaimed about seventy other things, and I can't see a single town motivation in anything you've said. Hell, you could be a Mass-Cop and I still couldn't care less because, with all the things you are saying, I wouldn't trust you to actually tell us the real results you got.

Basically,
VOTE: Jeanne

Now, you gonna keep making noise now you're dead, or are you going to actually try and help us?

In post 446, Davsto wrote:
In post 443, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 435, Davsto wrote:
3dice feels sorta similar to the game where he was my scumpartner but I don't know his town game so I'm not gonna do anything on that front.

In post 295, DiamondSentinel wrote:Well shit. I reread and both 3dice and Jeanne are scummy AF
Talk about going for the easy targets.
VOTE: DiamondSentinel

That post is just... WOW. So ridiculously stupid.

"I have someone who I think is scum, and there's someone else who also thinks that they're scum, but the scummy person is an easy target (even though I think they might be scum) so I'm going to vote the person scumreading them."

Get the fuck out of here.
I never said I scumread 3dice, stop intentionally misinterpreting my posts.

In post 679, Davsto wrote:
In post 666, itlepip wrote: Davsto is NAI from this

I'm Net Annual Income?

He seems to be exclusively targetting people who are more emotional/apt to be mislynched (ie, Jeanne, Diamond)

Only reservation here it that bad vote claim...
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Davsto »

We can lynch me today if we can't decide on anyone else, but I'd still rather be used for testing if Errant's shot is vigilante or desperado though, since it's better than using useful town as the target.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:19 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 1834, Mass Flop wrote:Yeah, I really am not a fan of this diamond wagon. Looks an awful lot like scum pushed on a guy who is town but saying dorky stuff

Vote itlepip with me then.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:28 am

Ok, I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who thought that. He has done nothing to help the pace of the game, whatsoever, and is just reiterating what others have said unless he's making crummy wagons.

VOTE: Davsto
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1839, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1834, Mass Flop wrote:Yeah, I really am not a fan of this diamond wagon. Looks an awful lot like scum pushed on a guy who is town but saying dorky stuff

Vote itlepip with me then.

why is what itlepip said about diamondsentinel more likely to come from scum than town?

why didn't you comment on davsto saying almost the exact same thing?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

No response to me 3dice? I answered your question!

Also, about the invented desperado gun... let's just say I have reason to believe that the mod believes 1) you can't change someone's role, 2) you can't restrict a gun, other than in number of shots, and 3) the default number of shots given, if not specified, depends on exact wording used.

So, basically, it's probably unlimited and a regular vig. Need to reread davsto, buf, well....voteless scum? Not impossible, seems hard to balance though. Voteless scum that is given the tools to appear to have a vote and leave uncertainty as to who exactly is the voteless party, but claims their votelessness AND asks to be policy lynched? That appears extremely improbable.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Is davsto the sort of player who would make a play like that?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:39 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Unvote

KC got a role that confirms her town so decided to play like total fucking shit. Whatever.

Catching up.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I mean, the problem with claiming one should be a policy lynch is once you get to end game you need to hope nobody remembered your assertion, or that town doesn't know when lylo is/you can convince them that the scum team is a different size. Maybe you could have a plan to bus when down to 2 team members, and leave the last member in a strong position to win...but meh, claiming that one should be policy lynched as scum, when the town has no reason to think you should be lynched and you have no pressure on you that you need to deflect seems like a really risky play.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

What cerb said, Davsto isn't scum. I'd like him to be more useful but his lack of enthusiasm is expected given he can't even vote.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Elbirn »

....where the hell is Jeanne?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:52 am

In post 1846, Elbirn wrote:What cerb said, Davsto isn't scum. I'd like him to be more useful but his lack of enthusiasm is expected given he can't even vote.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

Who said he can't vote? Because he's fucking on me right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:53 am

Oh, I see. It's a stupid trolly role that is absolutely ridiculous, and he's just using to fuck with people.

Never mind, then.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”