curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Cephrir wrote:I realize he was right. He can be right and still be scum.

CKD:
Yesterday, I wrote:FoS: CKD. All of your arguments are based on the assumption that Karen is a bad town player. There is no reason she can't be a bad scum player. There is also no reason why scum would NK her.
I think you are scum and knew Karen wasn't scum with you. However, dybeck has just reminded me that he's scum. Looking back, I suppose you are really only
FoS
-worthy anyway.

Unvote, Vote dybeck
wow, I dont know what is more astounding, that you actually posted that case, or that you think the town might actually believe it. I think you are scum, and you are trying to get another fast town lynch Day 2...hopefully the town will learn from Day 1..

unvote, vote cephrir

I still find davdangelsummers scummy..lets see how long he lurks.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Way to be oppurtunistic, CKD. I'm done arguing with you. I don't think any amount of explanation will get you to understand a single logical thing that anyone says.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: From 1860, the year when the new unified Italian state first took over both Sicily and the Papal states, the Popes were hostile to the state. From 1870, the Pope declared himself besieged by the Italian state and strongly encouraged Catholics to refuse to cooperate with the state. Broadly speaking, in mainland Italy, this took a peaceful character. Sicily was strongly Catholic, but in a strongly tribal sense rather than in an intellectual and theological sense, and had a tradition of suspicion of outsiders. The friction between the Church and the state gave a great advantage to violent criminal bands in Sicily who could claim to peasants and townspeople that cooperating with the police (representing the new Italian state) was an anti-Catholic activity. It was in the two decades following the 1860 unification that the term Mafia came to the attention of the general public, although it was considered to be more of an attitude and value system than an organization.
THIRD VOTECOUNT

Green Day
(3) - Twomz , Blight , ChocolateAttack

Cephrir
(3) - dybeck , Flyinghawk , curiouskarmadog

dybeck
(2) - WhoMe? , Cephrir
curiouskarmadog
(1) - ZONEACE
Twomz
(1) - Green Day

Not voting
(7): Sonicpulsar , davidangelsummers , Honary Hitchhiker , Kison , Tarhalindur , thinktank , FeRnAnDo

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
Negotiable deadline: 29 days

If by deadline no one has 9 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Green Day
Green Day
Townie
Green Day
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:42 pm

Post by Green Day »

I think it was good Suspecting people who voted Karen! Gosh.
Jesus Christ rules!
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:42 pm

Post by dybeck »

It occurs to me that since scum groups can't NK each other, it's not necessarily in their best interests to kill each other.

Which might explain why so many people in this game are on board with such obviously bad lynches.

There's every chance that town is in the
minority
here, and facing off against a LOT of scum. So everyone needs to be careful they're not blindly following the crowd.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:47 pm

Post by WhoMe? »

As I read the current situation, both NK's went through, so the scum, assuming no investigative scum roles, can not be certain who the other side is. At the point where 1 or more NK's have failed, quick/overly forceful/crap logic lycnhes should give us leads on our scum. For now the noXkill flavour doesn't give us much of anything to base our reasoning on.
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
Green Day
Green Day
Townie
Green Day
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:54 pm

Post by Green Day »

^^ Good point. Why would the wolves have killed theopor_COD? It keeps confusing me... He lynched Karen with no reason. Putting it straight into night. This is scummy, which scum want. Why would scum kill him? Can someone please try and explain to me why someone would do this.
Jesus Christ rules!
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:58 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Green Day wrote:^^ Good point. Why would the wolves have killed theopor_COD? It keeps confusing me... He lynched Karen with no reason. Putting it straight into night. This is scummy, which scum want. Why would scum kill him? Can someone please try and explain to me why someone would do this.

Clearly the wolves are inexperienced.

FOS anyone who's joined in last 6 months
Late twenties, early Thursdays
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:08 pm

Post by WhoMe? »

Maybe they wanted to be sure he was on the other side. A failed NK would be an almost certain "other side" indication. Their NK choice is kind of like an investigation in the old witch trials sense, if they survive they're a witch, if they die they're a stand up guy....
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:52 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I know I wouldn't have killed theopor if I were scum because he would have been an easy target today with his actions yesterday. It seems to me the ONLY people who would have killed him were those without enough experience to realize the postion theopor put himself in.

Wanting to make sure of his alignment isn't a good enough reason for me to think the wolves are veteran players. They didn't NEED to know his alignment since they could have likely lynched him today regardless. I think we're looking for newbie wolves.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:10 am

Post by Cephrir »

The problem is that a ton of the players in this game are new.
Bartleby the Scrivener
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:07 am

Cephrir wrote:Way to be oppurtunistic, CKD. I'm done arguing with you. I don't think any amount of explanation will get you to understand a single logical thing that anyone says.
jesus, I am scum when I dont vote karen because I think she is an idiot town, but I am oppurntunistic when I think you are scum and vote you..

cant have it both ways.
ZONEACE wrote:

what happened to my reply? And I think if we took a poll, your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:12 am

Post by Kison »

Zoneace wrote:Your actions yesterday were disconcerting, yes, Karen ended up being town, but there was the possibility she was scum coupled with her inability to aid the town in ANY WAY. It was obvious that our best option yesterday was to lynch her and you were completely opposed to it but gave us no better ideas.
Legitimizing a failure of a wagon.
Zoneace wrote:that shows how you could be pushing for her death without voting. I got to say that twomz raises valid points that you just dismissed wihtout countering.
Accusing someone who indirectly
supported
the failure of the wagon. Yes, I understand that the scum vibe comes from the indirection, but that's not the point. The point is the
support
contradicts the next "theory" :
Zoneace wrote:I honestly believe that most of the people voting for karen yesterday were town. She gave us NO CHOICE. We had to lynch karen yesterday. I think it would have been in the scum's (both mafia and wolves) best interest for her to still be alive cause she would have most definately hindered us later in the game so to me, the people defending her the most agressively are the most suspicious.
So it was a town wagon(how convenient). Scum wanted Karen to live(also convenient). Yet GreenDay tried to have Karen lynch and is scum.

Your last FoS is also laughable.

Vote : Zoneace

...But I haven't been very active in this game, so I must be scum as well.

Now on a personal note, I do agree that GreenDay's indirect support of the wagon is a strong scummy vibe. However, I disagree with the BS Zoneace is saying about the Karen wagon being a grand valiant attempt by the town to rid themselves of a troubled soul and that they had no choice. The only hindrance Karen gave off was causing us to lynch her. Keeping her alive another day would have simply delayed that outcome.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:03 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Cephrir wrote:Way to be oppurtunistic, CKD. I'm done arguing with you. I don't think any amount of explanation will get you to understand a single logical thing that anyone says.
jesus, I am scum when I dont vote karen because I think she is an idiot town, but I am oppurntunistic when I think you are scum and vote you..

cant have it both ways.
ZONEACE wrote:

what happened to my reply? And I think if we took a poll, your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
and the im rubber your glue award goes to.....
as much as I dislike Karma and his constant biteing I have to take one thing in to account. Cephrir has Voted\fosed both Karma\Dybeck and I reckon at least one of them is genuine ..So
FOS Cephrir
[/b]
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:39 am

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:what happened to my reply? And I think if we took a poll, your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
I went back and reread your posts and decided you didnt desreve a reply cause you didn't raise any valid points, much like yesterday.

oh and Kison, way to vote me for, for explaining SOMEONE ELSES THEORY to greenday

maybe if you actually read the thread and actually participated instead of well not and then making votes based on your lack of information you'd not look scummy, but alas, thats what you've done so
HUGE FOS on kison
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:51 am

ZONEACE wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:what happened to my reply? And I think if we took a poll, your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
I went back and reread your posts and decided you didnt desreve a reply cause you didn't raise any valid points, much like yesterday.

oh and Kison, way to vote me for, for explaining SOMEONE ELSES THEORY to greenday

maybe if you actually read the thread and actually participated instead of well not and then making votes based on your lack of information you'd not look scummy, but alas, thats what you've done so
HUGE FOS on kison
have a feeling I will be saying this a lot to you
curiouskarmadog wrote: your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
well post why my points are not valid, I think they are...dont dismiss them because you dont have a valid response
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

davidangelsummers wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

cant have it both ways.
ZONEACE wrote:

as much as I dislike Karma and his constant biteing I have to take one thing in to account. Cephrir has Voted\fosed both Karma\Dybeck and I reckon at least one of them is genuine ..So
FOS Cephrir
[/b]
There's a difference between thinking I may be wrong and thinking I'm scum. Just so you know.

[quote="CKD"well post why my points are not valid, I think they are...dont dismiss them because you dont have a valid response[/quote]

That's not why your points are being dismissed, FYI.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:05 am

Cephrir wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

cant have it both ways.
ZONEACE wrote:

FOS Cephrir
[/b]
There's a difference between thinking I may be wrong and thinking I'm scum. Just so you know.

[quote="CKD"well post why my points are not valid, I think they are...dont dismiss them because you dont have a valid response
That's not why your points are being dismissed, FYI.[/quote]

your quote tags made this hard to read..

why do you feel like my points are not valid (even though the question was directed toward zoneface and not you)? Why did you feel if was necessary to comment on a question not addressed to you. Maybe if you listened to my point day 1, we could have avoided lynching a townie…or maybe your goal in the game is to eliminate townies, because so far you have done exactly nothing protown.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

I realize that the question wasn't directed towards me, I was answering anyway. Your points are being ignored because they are illogical.
Maybe if you listened to my point day 1, we could have avoided lynching a townie…or maybe your goal in the game is to eliminate townies, because so far you have done exactly nothing protown.
Yes. Obviously. Because I totally wasn't right that Karen had to be lynched eventually. And I absolutely have done nothing protown. Other than, y'know, scumhunting. Which isn't important or anything.
Bartleby the Scrivener
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:48 am

funny, so far your scumhunting has produced a townie..good job..now you are barking up my tree because I was opposed to the easiest lynch Day 1 and wanted to town to actually have some conversation and discussion...yeah, you are some scum hunter buddy.so again, what have you done for this town?
Cephrir wrote:I realize that the question wasn't directed towards me, I was answering anyway. Your points are being ignored because they are illogical.
Maybe if you listened to my point day 1, we could have avoided lynching a townie…or maybe your goal in the game is to eliminate townies, because so far you have done exactly nothing protown.
Yes. Obviously. Because I totally wasn't right that Karen had to be lynched eventually. And I absolutely have done nothing protown. Other than, y'know, scumhunting. Which isn't important or anything.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Blight »

Green Day wrote:I think it was good Suspecting people who voted Karen! Gosh.
You do realize that you voted for Karen, right?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:03 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Blight wrote:
Green Day wrote:I think it was good Suspecting people who voted Karen! Gosh.
You do realize that you voted for Karen, right?

Oh but then he unvoted her and went after those voting for while still advocating voting for her, so it's ok, that means he's innocent, obvi. :roll:
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Cephrir »

curiouskarmadog wrote:funny, so far your scumhunting has produced a townie..good job..now you are barking up my tree because I was opposed to the easiest lynch Day 1 and wanted to town to actually have some conversation and discussion...yeah, you are some scum hunter buddy.so again, what have you done for this town?
Cephrir wrote:I realize that the question wasn't directed towards me, I was answering anyway. Your points are being ignored because they are illogical.
At the moment, actually, I have found scum in at least one of you/dybeck.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:29 am

man, you are a joke....wonder if my vote placement has anything to do with your scum hunting?
Cephrir wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:funny, so far your scumhunting has produced a townie..good job..now you are barking up my tree because I was opposed to the easiest lynch Day 1 and wanted to town to actually have some conversation and discussion...yeah, you are some scum hunter buddy.so again, what have you done for this town?
At the moment, actually, I have found scum in at least one of you/dybeck.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”