itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:56 am

Post by itlepip »

Okay, where do you think I should be voting?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:00 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Somewhere that's not kling, jeanne, diamond or muffin.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:06 am

Post by itlepip »

Okay, Kling and muffin I get. Jeanne is fine, but saying 'vote anywhere but the player you are scumreading the hardest' is first off dumb because the majority of the other players are town, so you seem to care about me voting for 1 town over a claiming VT is dumb. Second why are you putting Diamond in with confirmed towns? I still haven't seen a good reason for Diamond being town, again trying to get a confirm town killed will never be towny in my book.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2076, 3dicerolling wrote:Somewhere that's not kling, jeanne, diamond or muffin.

Am I no longer in your good graces? I'd think as someone you were willing to sheep you would include me in that list.

:)

Zmuffin: I was in favor of the sharky shot until errant said he thought it was a normal vig, then I said he shouldn't friggin shoot sharky if he thinks he's town, and then he stalled tor a day, and during that time I asked if anyoNE had objected to him shooting tn, and nobody had or did, then he shot tn.

And yes, others pushed to shoot sharky at various times, BUT nobody did it as fervently at itlepip.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:11 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 2078, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 2076, 3dicerolling wrote:Somewhere that's not kling, jeanne, diamond or muffin.

Am I no longer in your good graces? I'd think as someone you were willing to sheep you would include me in that list.

:)

Zmuffin: I was in favor of the sharky shot until errant said he thought it was a normal vig, then I said he shouldn't friggin shoot sharky if he thinks he's town, and then he stalled tor a day, and during that time I asked if anyoNE had objected to him shooting tn, and nobody had or did, then he shot tn.

And yes, others pushed to shoot sharky at various times, BUT nobody did it as fervently at itlepip.

Nah you're a townread in my books. Those are players I believe either are strongly not going to be lynched today, or are globally considered to be town for now. I guess I should've included sharky because they probably won't be lynched, but I didn't want to pass along the misconception that I believed sharky was town.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:13 am

Post by itlepip »

At the time I really believed in RP's argument that either sharky or EP was lying about the gun without having a bastard mod. Recently I think there has been a fair amount of evidence that that claim isn't probably true. I still think that we got really lucky that EP shot a scum there. If a town died we were in a lot of trouble and there was no real way to figure out what happened. Luckily TN was scum so those problems didn't happen.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1965, Mass Flop wrote:Rrr.
It's 3 AM.
I still have a promise to fulfill in making a linked in account tonight.
...And, also, because I failed my art blitz (well, actually, I succeeded, just not in the intended way: I failed to get the pages done that I wanted, but I got something much, much better out of the deal, where I became actually CONFIDENT in myself), I need to finish the page for my comic. Heck, I was planning on doing a second, but that's not happening tonight.

I realize I've got a shitload of pages to read, but I don't have the time right now.

(Honestly, I'm not going to have nearly as much time as I thought I would, really. I was thrown a curveball yesterday. See, I submitted for work hours as a lifeguard, paraphrasing, "I can work all these hours, but I would PREFER to only work one day: Sunday." I was hoping that was granted. Yesterday, I went in and got the new schedule...and found out that I work literally every single day except Saturday, for a SIGNIFICANT amount of time. So it wasn't. Meaning, all that time which I was hoping to have free, I now...don't. Monday is the worst shift because it's at night, thus, why it took me so long to get here. I won't be able to get caught up immediately. But I WILL be able to get caught up. If I told you I'd get caught up tomorrow, that'd be a lie. You're probably going to have over 80 pages by then. I will, however, say that I SHOULD have the free time tomorrow for mafia as to at least begin. The key here will be getting caught up faster than you produce content. I'm pretty sure I can do that. I simply can't do it right NOW. So I realize it's a bit of game neglect, but it won't last long. I'm strategically attacking my time management, now. Carefully planning out what I can and can't do. Can't: spend hours to get caught up overnight. Can't: work for a short time TONIGHT. Can: work for a short time tomorrow. It sucks, I know, I hate doing this more than you could EVER possibly imagine, but I *need* to be smart about how I manage this unfortunate situation.)

Given the choice between a nice paycheck and a game, the paycheck wins every time.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: ErrantParabola

I very much doubt that there are 2 Town Millers.

They might both be Scum, but they aren't both Town.

Really didn't like EP's ISO.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by itlepip »

Did you like Shiro's ISO? I thought we had moved on from the whole miller claims.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2082, Klingoncelt wrote:VOTE: ErrantParabola

1) Do you think the game is multiball?
2) If not, do you believe the shot was a desperado shot?
3) If not, do you think EP scum would shoot his teammate?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Shiro »

I dunno Titus the only scum I can potentially see in the itlepip wagon is 2dice.

Again rp is town as fuck in my book. From the way he defended jeane to his push on sharky and tn(sure he was wrong about kling but eh)

What exactly do you see as scummy in him? I mean Eh Elbring could be scum but I don't see your rp read.

Ido infact like the itlepip wagon, I could vote there.

Also yea

I am Rick shanchez, I am a miller because I have a criminal record that could fill a library
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

VLA is more or less over. Let's see what happened since my absence.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1800, Klingoncelt wrote:Hey guys, I'm V/LA until Wednesday due to health issues.

Please feel better.
Drixx, feel better as well.

I really like
I'll tentatively buy DS claim.

In post 1873, zMuffinMan wrote:i think errant is more likely town than scum, but this game is almost certainly multiball of some sort (probably not multiple scum teams, but i would be surprised if dram didn't include at least one third party)

Hmm. are you introducing the possibility that the third party is me?
Because if there aren't multiple scum teams, then I would be shooting inside my own faction.

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Klingoncelt wrote:VOTE: ErrantParabola

Considering I am a dayvig that can confirm this tomorrow, do you really want me dead?

--implosion
provided
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by itlepip »

EP can I hear why DS is town? No one has answered me yet and are just waiting for a deadline panic lynch on me :(
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

a few reads

i'm still kind of out of this game so I don't know if these are top notch reads.

-----
The d1 claims

jeanne the tracker
eap the rolecop
zmuffin the rolecop-confirmed
davsto the nonvoter
kling the child
shiro the miller
ds the VT
sharky the superdreamer

kling is mod-confirmed. sharky has some serious town-utility and if he doesn't do what town tells him to do then we lynch him.
eap/zmuffin interaction seems real to me. davsto acted pretty shady but we all know davsto's life is on a timer right now so unimportant.
jeanne's claim is also pretty believable. idk about shiro being flavor-confirmed but i'm unwilling to lynch for now.
ds... ehhhh.
-----
Learned Hand- i am willing to lynch you but i am also willing to go along with cerb's attitude.
Cerberus v666- i am personally uncomfortable with writing you off as town.
3dicerolling- disliked early game but i like you more
Elbirn- LH v Elbirn I prefer Elbirn as townier.
Mass Flop- i thought early game was decent, but i am WAY less confident about the slot. out of the people i'd like to see dead, i would least like to see you dead. best of the worst, essentially.
itlepip- i thought itle's entrance was good, and i don't know about roleplay's case but i can understand cerb's.
roleplay25- if scum, damn good one.

i know i'm taking a lot of weak stances. it's a vicious cycle. i can't get into a game, i don't get a lot of solid reads, makes me less willing to get into the game.
cerb, do you think town can't win this without LH?

--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 2089, itlepip wrote:EP can I hear why DS is town? No one has answered me yet and are just waiting for a deadline panic lynch on me :(

i think it's because of the claim.
fmpov that's the only redeeming thing ds has done.

--implosion
provided
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Is everyone that claimed town for you EP? Or do you just not want to lynch them today?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

i put my thoughts about the claimed folks.
i still would be fine with ds dying.
shiro not today. davsto not today. sharky not today.
others seem pretty town.

--implosion
provided
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2087, Errantparabola wrote:Hmm. are you introducing the possibility that the third party is me?

Not necessarily you. It was more a caution against the "well he's not scum with X so he's got to be town" mentality. Regardless, not something that should be explored at this point in the game (and perhaps not at all)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2038, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1987, Elbirn wrote:Riiiick is a fucking miller. He's an antihero. He's not scum, he's not exactly good either. It makes perfect sense. Claim alone says that's he's town, and I'm not interested in lynching him.

are you saying he can't be scum because of flavour or are you saying you think dramonic wouldn't have given him that role if he rolled scum or are you saying you don't think he could have come up with that if he's scum?

I'm saying he ain't scum because one of two things happened

1. He picked rick. Dram went "oh shit that's a great miller role", and so it was.

And don't give me this "millers can be scum" shit I will hurt people

2. He picked not rick, rolled scum, then decided as scum that he was going fakeclaim miller (a wtf move) and then picked flavor that made sense as miller

.....which really isn't that unreasonable oh gdi shiro

In post 2048, Learned Hand wrote:
Chronology is hard Elbrin. You said Jeanne was never going to be lynched and then voted her later.

Oh yeah, I forgot that happened, considering you didn't fucking link it and instead linked me defending her and said it was me pushing her. Great job!

As for me changing my mind no shit I changed my mind I outlined why I did in that very post and it was very good reasons I'll have you know
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 2093, Errantparabola wrote:i put my thoughts about the claimed folks.
i still would be fine with ds dying.
shiro not today. davsto not today. sharky not today.
others seem pretty town.

Can someone tell me what town would gain from shooting me? Because that's the ONLY time I will be fine with dying. Someone give me something I can be a martyr for and I might not rip it to shreds.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if dram didn't randomise role distribution with no regard to flavour, then he's an awful mod - i don't think flavour has bearing on alignment (and if it does, then wow at the mod)

and yes, millers can be scum, but there also exists the possibility that he is who he says he is and scum and not a miller at all
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

like i dont believe any half-decent mod would mod a upick and say "this flavour makes sense as scum/town/3p so i'll make it that"

i do believe he might have randomised roles then chosen alignment

or randomised alignment then chose fitting roles

neither of these exclude the possibility of a scum miller, or scum who has perfect miller flavour and chose to claim it

don't try to flavour-game, it's never a good thing
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 2096, DiamondSentinel wrote:Can someone tell me what town would gain from shooting me? Because that's the ONLY time I will be fine with dying. Someone give me something I can be a martyr for and I might not rip it to shreds.

well, if you're still convinced it's a desperado shot, then it would (in your belief) kill me, (and you think I'm lying about my gun). But in reality, it would confirm me as telling the truth

zMuffinMan wrote:like i dont believe any half-decent mod would mod a upick and say "this flavour makes sense as scum/town/3p so i'll make it that"

i do believe he might have randomised roles then chosen alignment

or randomised alignment then chose fitting roles

neither of these exclude the possibility of a scum miller, or scum who has perfect miller flavour and chose to claim it

don't try to flavour-game, it's never a good thing

i thought what the mod did was choose alignments before receiving the flavors, which was why i was ruling out scum miller in my mind, but now that i think about it the opposite is more than possible.

--implosion
provided

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”