Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I already answered that hiplop. Keep catching up.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

It's not an insult to say I'm crippled. It is an insult to call me a cripple.

yeah that's your opinion
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

and honestly that distinction is fucking crippled
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:36 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 2250, Cerberus v666 wrote:I already answered that hiplop. Keep catching up.

Oops. Completely missed that post. Okay, got it.

Who the fuck should we lynch? I have way too many townreads (the people I'm scumreading are all not possible today, apparently)
third best scummer of all time
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 2253, hiplop wrote:
In post 2250, Cerberus v666 wrote:I already answered that hiplop. Keep catching up.

Oops. Completely missed that post. Okay, got it.

Who the fuck should we lynch? I have way too many townreads (the people I'm scumreading are all not possible today, apparently)

I'm a human trashbag fuck me.

pedit: I fucking lol'd muf
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Semantics argument is stupid. Let's move on, even though Drixx is right. It's all about perceived intent, the word itself is nothing.

Wanna lynch RP? For lolz, at least a little bit.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Not me.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:39 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2246, Learned Hand wrote:That whooshing sound you heard when you read my post was my point going right over your head. I didn't say some insults are worse than others. I said that there's a difference between the proper usage of a word and using it as an insult/to inflict emotional pain. I am crippled. That is a state of being wherein some normal physical function of my body doesn't work. It's not an insult to say I'm crippled. It is an insult to call me a cripple.

Similarly it's not an insult to point out that someone is retarded if you are referring to an actual condition. When you use it as an insult, that's the problem.

And whether you like it or not, attacking people in that way is against the site rules. You don't get to call people retards. You don't get to gay bash on people. You don't get to race bash. If I wanted the mod to modkill you, I would have sent a private message. I want you to understand the difference and act like a mature adult. It seems clear that trying to engage you adult to adult is a fool's errand though.

~Drixx

Alright, last word on the subject, then I'm done. No. You wanted to bully people. And I am lumping you in with Titus because you chose to hydra with her, and you chose to share her slot, you chose to share her actions, so don't give me the "I'm different" line when you're doing this.

Throughout the entire game, like you do every game, you threaten people who aren't doing what you want. You threaten me with a scumread. You threaten me with a lynching. That doesn't get me in line, you threaten me with a modkill. That doesn't work (because it's horseshit and we both know it) so you try to threaten me out of future mafia games. That's what I mean about playing like a fucking terrorist. You yell "I have a stick of dynamite and I'm going to blow us all up!" because you don't get your damn way. You want to tell us how to think, tell us how to act, and instead of trying to reasoning with us, like the
adult
you claim to be, you grab an even bigger weapon to try and threaten us into submission.

Man, you want me not to use a word, just ask. I'd have said yes. Hell, I wasn't even using it. Now I feel like using it out of spite, just because of how much I dislike your bullying.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2255, Cerberus v666 wrote:It's all about perceived intent, the word itself is nothing.

that is exactly my point... that's exactly not what Drixx is arguing
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I disagree. He's saying that couching those terms in a certain way leads to the perception by him that it is an insult, and asking that people be aware of that.

Anywahs, so jeanne, you think rp is 100% town?
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Mass Flop »

my last word on topic:

you can't expect people to know your trigger words. I personally also refrain from the retard word for similar reasons but like people don't know my life story I can't expect them to know the things that set me off more than usual! I like you a lot drixx, just you can't impose your sense of justice on everyone else too

pedit: I honestly don't think RP is scum cerb, any other ideas?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Davsto »

VOTE: Davsto

Final reads will come soon, and then I'm out of this game. It'll be like reaching enlightenment, because it seems that half of the players are posting with the explicit aim to rile each other up, and for a start that's scummy (since senseless noise and arguments rather than actual scumhunting is what scum thrives off), and it also makes the game unfun because people don't want to get involved in a shitstorm, and would thus rather just stand back and avoid it.

Scum thrives on this kind of schism and argument. Stop it and work together.

And don't think "oh he doesn't mean me, I'm on the right side of the argument, I'm just going to get in the final word" stop right there. Each person trying to get in the final word because I'm-right-you're-wrong is exactly why these things go on for so long with little actually being done - because someone can't just let it go without making one last snarky little comment.

So let's stop this argument now - and I don't mean "in a few posts once it's been settled", I mean
right fucking now

PEdit That's a start.

I recommend that people who don't have a concrete idea on who they want to vote park their votes on me, to avoid any problems of it ending up being so close to deadline that we can't get people to vote me quickly enough and the day ends on a nolynch.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@sir Berus

I am aware that he personally thinks that. That is entirely
his perception
and others might have
different perceptions

That has been my point all along, and not the point he is making.

In any case, I don't care to argue this anymore. I may review some other options before the day ends but a cursory retread of Shiro's ISO makes me still quite fine with this lynch over others. And I've still yet to see a compelling counter-argument
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:48 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Don't die davsto :/ I think you're town.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2260, Mass Flop wrote:my last word on topic:

you can't expect people to know your trigger words. I personally also refrain from the retard word for similar reasons but like people don't know my life story I can't expect them to know the things that set me off more than usual! I like you a lot drixx, just you can't impose your sense of justice on everyone else too

pedit: I honestly don't think RP is scum cerb, any other ideas?

Ah well. He's a huge question mark to me and has been so prone to just throwing shit everywhere that it feels like an informative lynch. :p

Seriously though, I'm already on someone I don't feel good about, but I'm shit D1 guys and tn didn't give me enough info to stop being shit. :/
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Was that a hammer?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2265, Jeanne11 wrote:Was that a hammer?

Was what a hammer?
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 2265, Jeanne11 wrote:Was that a hammer?

is there a secret like sexta-voter in this game???
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Your vote. I guess we'll find out, won't we?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:54 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

It has been 11 pages since a votecount :/
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:55 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 2269, 3dicerolling wrote:It has been 11 pages since a votecount :/

true

but jeanne not knowing dav = no voter = WHAT
third best scummer of all time
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 2270, hiplop wrote:
In post 2269, 3dicerolling wrote:It has been 11 pages since a votecount :/

true

but jeanne not knowing dav = no voter = WHAT

I'm making myself miserable
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Davsto »

I really hope she wasn't talking about my vote. Like, really hope. Because that shows ignorance on a level I conceived to be possible.

As well as seeming like feigned ignorance since I believe she was discussing my lack of voting with me, and I would consider feigned ignorance
very
scummy.

PEdit right

VOTE: Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, you've been talking about ending the day, so I got a bit confused. Regardless, in game I modded, that is now over, there was a NL because players were indecisive, so decide already. >.>
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Mass Flop »

VOTE: Jeanne

Probably getting coached, intentionally acting stupid. Like...I don't expect miracles from her but this is beyond the level of incompetence I'd expect

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”