Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Drixx »

I would normally say something like this in private, and in hydra, but I want to make it clear who is speaking.

@Dramonic - You seem to have misunderstood something I said and then publicly chastised me because you misunderstood. I quite clearly said that
IF
I thought someone had done something bad enough to warrant being force replaced or mod killed, I wouldn't be having a conversation in the thread to try and tone things down a notch, but instead would say something privately. I wasn't fishing for any action on your part, but rather trying to handle it without you needing to get involved.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

It's his fault for giving out roles that require knowledge of how he would interpret things in order to judge the results of those roles claimed actions. The insults and such are just terrible, but I have little sympathy about being asked questions. ^^
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Davsto »

To be fair I still only have one vote-vote on me so it's not a huge deal :P
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Mass Flop »

In post 2400, Drixx wrote:I would normally say something like this in private, and in hydra, but I want to make it clear who is speaking.

@Dramonic - You seem to have misunderstood something I said and then publicly chastised me because you misunderstood. I quite clearly said that
IF
I thought someone had done something bad enough to warrant being force replaced or mod killed, I wouldn't be having a conversation in the thread to try and tone things down a notch, but instead would say something privately. I wasn't fishing for any action on your part, but rather trying to handle it without you needing to get involved.

~_~ drixx cmon
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Mass Flop »

cheer up, dram dealt with it. you cant take your cake and eat it too
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:14 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2392, Cerberus v666 wrote:
@Mod: If someone were to invent a desperado gun use to someone, as you said was possible above, and said gun use was aimed at scum, what would happen? If it were aimed at town, what would happen? If they instead invented a "desperado gun", rather than a "desperado gun use", what would the occur upon usage of the gun in both those cases?
It would kill the target. A gun is not a role. Saying gun use doesn't make it different.

In post 2394, Cerberus v666 wrote:
Can a Lucid Dreamer invent a killing ability to someone which functions under the same conditions as those imposed by the desperado role, where the shooter dies when they target town, and the target dies when they target scum? If so, what phrasing would they need to use to invent such an ability to someone?
Sure, "I want to make X a desperado and give him a kill". Alternatively, spell out the whole thing.

In post 2400, Drixx wrote:I would normally say something like this in private, and in hydra, but I want to make it clear who is speaking.

IF
You aren't the only player in LH.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I think that pretty firmly confirms that errant has a normal vig. Sharky would have had to MAKE errant a desperado, which he did not say he did.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Learned Hand »

@Cerb, the discussion is fruitless. The language I suggested is clear. Errant shooting Sharky resolves this.

@Dave, You were good on logic until paragraph 2. :nod: Given this is a self resolving situation, I would rather not belabor the point.

@Dram, Your response is noted. RP is dangerous to the health of the game. You disagree. Nothing more to be said.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2388, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 14: This is not cool.

Elbirn (3): Jeanne11, Learned Hand, itlepip
Shiro (2): zmuffinman, EAP
itlepip (2): Roleplay25, 3dicerolling
Davsto (2): DiamondSentinel, Davsto
DiamondSentinel (1): ErrantParabola
Learned Hand (1): Elbirn
ErrantParabola (1): Klingoncelt

Not Voting: Cerberus v666, Shiro, sharky5x, mass flop

It is 9 to lynch.
New Deadline is in 2 days

Come talk to me people.

KC, Errant is not happening today. Be a good IC and give us some thoughts that don't include killing the person who shot scum with a vig shot. Unless you're on V/LA still, I haven't checked, in which case, get better k? :)

DS, same thing with Davsto. It's not happening today. Look elsewhere.

EP, DS is theoretically possible, but improbable. What push against him there was seems to have disappeared, I find it unlikely you'll get the support for that.

Elbirn, that might happen. I feel like a lot of people wouldn't mind seeing the slot go, but don't want to hurt town too much if we're wrong, since both those players are strong throughout, and only get stronger as the game goes on. I'm lazy and at work. I know you're saying they're lying, but spell out where and how this is happening. I find it improbable that they'd outright lie as either alignment, but especially unlikely as scum talking about someone elses day play, where it's easily disproven.

Shiro: 'sup yo, where do you want to vote? Who do you *refuse* to lynch, and who do you want to lynch?

Sharky: AWOL, but same to you.

Mass Flop: Same to you.

EAP: That's a pure sheep vote on Zmuff?

Zmuff: Miller counterclaim and lack of content? Other reasons the top of my head is missing?

RP: What other reasons do you have besides the weak ass ones I provided?

3dice: You were voting here before me. Why? I have no recollection of your reason at all.

Jeanne: Do you just not care? Did you have any reason for this beyond fuck it, let's end the day?

LH: Can you, succinctly, restate your case vs Elbirn? Let's say, in a post that doesn't address anything else in the game? i think you went through his ISO at some point right, and outlined what he did. What scum motivation did you see for the series of plays you saw there?(I barely remember what you said in that post)

itlepip: Why are you voting here again? Survivalism? Do you have an actual reason?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

LH: The response to your question and to mine do not give the same impression. The response to your question indicates that a desperado shot could be given. Mine indicates that it could only occur *if* someones role were changed as part of the process of giving the killing ability to the target.

I very much doubt Sharky specified that he wanted to change Errants role, and if he did, i doubt dramonic would allow it, given that he told me that role changing was bastard.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

And, Errant shooting sharky just kills sharky. That's it. If Sharky is scum, there's no resolution to this discussion(which is almost fruitless, except it's very important in determining Errants likely alignment in a non-multiball game.) If sharky is town, issue resolved.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

I am voting because I think he's scum.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

But why do you think he's scum?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:23 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2408, Cerberus v666 wrote:RP: What other reasons do you have besides the weak ass ones I provided?

You mean besides the fact everything he is doing is weak ass reasoning that goes "someone is playing scummy" rather than "I think someone is scum"? And chainsawing for TN? Yep, that's the reason for my vote. It's all preemptive posturing for the flip. It's not "I think someone is going to flip scum" it gives a perfect out "I just don't understand why town would play so poorly!"

Shall I pull an LH? I won't hammer Elbirn or Shiro even at deadline. We can no lynch if those are the options. Oh, and that hydra is scum, by the by.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Learned Hand »

@Cerb, The scum motivation in riling up easy targets and mislynching them should be evident. I have work this afternoon. I will go into detail later.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

I won't move from my only other scumread just because you disagree with it.

p-edit: I think he's scum because, well, his pushes were the players who were already pushed prior to his posts. Also, there is his doubt about how I know I and Sharky were investigative. The answer is, there's no 'and', there is 'or'. I knew one of us is an investigative because that's me. And I was right. Losing either of us is a disadvantage to town.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2408, Cerberus v666 wrote:
Elbirn, that might happen. I feel like a lot of people wouldn't mind seeing the slot go, but don't want to hurt town too much if we're wrong, since both those players are strong throughout, and only get stronger as the game goes on. I'm lazy and at work. I know you're saying they're lying, but spell out where and how this is happening. I find it improbable that they'd outright lie as either alignment, but especially unlikely as scum talking about someone elses day play, where it's easily disproven.

I'm on my laptop now and have about an hour before work, so I'll go through quickly and highlight where I believe I'm being bullshitted sadfaces by Titus and Drixx, who I don't hate at all and am just very frustrated with :c Whether they're town or scum I truly believe that their arguments against me are generally bunk and slander.

I would like to use this post really quick to note frustration with the notion that "Titus and Drixx are strong, so we shouldn't lynch them." Like...Fuck, man. This isn't a popularity contest. Titus and Drixx shouldn't get a pass because they have a reputation, they can still be scum. And this is especially frustrating because I really think they're scum here so from my PoV I'm trying to remove two potentially strong SCUM players :|

"Titus and Drixx are good as town!"
"...Yeah but they're also good as scum."
"BUT THEY'RE GOOD AS TOWN"

Cerb
Cerb pls
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:30 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2414, Learned Hand wrote:@Cerb, The scum motivation in riling up easy targets and mislynching them should be evident. I have work this afternoon. I will go into detail later.

You are going to try to sell yourself and Muffin as "easy targets"? Like what, I decide to rile you guys up over Jeanne or Diamond because I'm looking for easy targets?

Hey Muffin, you think of yourself as an easy target now?

This hydra is lying, this hydra is scum and the lynch they're selling you is a lynch on town.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2413, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2408, Cerberus v666 wrote:RP: What other reasons do you have besides the weak ass ones I provided?

You mean besides the fact everything he is doing is weak ass reasoning that goes "someone is playing scummy" rather than "I think someone is scum"? And chainsawing for TN? Yep, that's the reason for my vote. It's all preemptive posturing for the flip. It's not "I think someone is going to flip scum" it gives a perfect out "I just don't understand why town would play so poorly!"

Shall I pull an LH? I won't hammer Elbirn or Shiro even at deadline. We can no lynch if those are the options.
Oh, and that hydra is scum, by the by.

THIS
THIS GREAT JUSTICE

RP, plz. Let's get LH today.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:33 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Actually, no. I want you to answer, Titus. I want you to answer, Drixx.

You are calling yourselves easy targets? You are bad players who are easy to mislynch?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:34 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2418, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2413, RolePlay25 wrote:THIS
THIS GREAT JUSTICE

RP, plz. Let's get LH today.

We need seven more, sadly.

But yes, I'm there.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2415, Jeanne11 wrote:I won't move from my only other scumread just because you disagree with it.

p-edit: I think he's scum because, well, his pushes were the players who were already pushed prior to his posts. Also, there is his doubt about how I know I and Sharky were investigative. The answer is, there's no 'and', there is 'or'. I knew one of us is an investigative because that's me. And I was right. Losing either of us is a disadvantage to town.

...Jeanne this doesn't make any sense. Not even a little bit.

You said that losing either you or Sharky would be losing an investigative. Full stop.
I also have zero knowledge of your alignment, therefore even if you are town *I don't know that* and therefore can not know that I'd be pushing town and losing town an investigative role. Which you've completely destroyed the utility of by claiming it early AND claiming who your target tonight is going to be :/
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2417, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2414, Learned Hand wrote:@Cerb, The scum motivation in riling up easy targets and mislynching them should be evident. I have work this afternoon. I will go into detail later.

You are going to try to sell yourself and Muffin as "easy targets"? Like what, I decide to rile you guys up over Jeanne or Diamond because I'm looking for easy targets?

Hey Muffin, you think of yourself as an easy target now?

This hydra is lying, this hydra is scum and the lynch they're selling you is a lynch on town.

Context is that was about Elbrin not you.

Second, I am an easy mislynch. Fear of Titus scum. Muffin has lurked and insulted people, endearing him to no one here.

Jeanne and Diamond are easy targets. Plain to see.

You're saying these people are terrible players NOT SCUM.

Find scum. Stop insulting town.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2421, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2415, Jeanne11 wrote:I won't move from my only other scumread just because you disagree with it.

...Jeanne this doesn't make any sense. Not even a little bit.

You said that losing either you or Sharky would be losing an investigative. Full stop.
I also have zero knowledge of your alignment, therefore even if you are town *I don't know that* and therefore can not know that I'd be pushing town and losing town an investigative role. Which you've completely destroyed the utility of by claiming it early AND claiming who your target tonight is going to be :/

Stop this. You know this is town Jeanne from Sudikoen. You aren't mislynching either of us.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Learned Hand »

Second she never claimed her target. :/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”