Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2466, RolePlay25 wrote:"Vote Learned Hand and put up with this pile of patronizing bullshit where we alternate between claiming you're too stupid to talk to and you won't be responding and doing a point by point rebuttal!

Deal with the scum hydra who will blame any inconsistencies on other the other head!"

Yeah, most people don't want to put up with that. Too bad for you I don't really care.

I'd like to step outside of the game and speak "OOC" for a moment. For your own mental health, I think you probably need to go for a walk or go do something else for awhile. I type really fast and you are flooding in a ridiculous amount of rage posts in a very short period of time. That amount of rage generally puts a lot of stress on the body's autonomic systems, raises blood pressure, and does a lot of other not so great things for your physical and mental well being.

Back "In Character" - I'm still waiting for you to actually like quote me lying. Mafia is a game where people of all alignments lie and deceive for various reasons. You are repeatedly calling us "Lying scum" and "The scum hydra" and so on and so forth, but so far as I've seen, you haven't actually demonstrated that we lied anywhere.

Furthermore, I don't believe either of us ever said that we never post without consulting one another. We talk on slack when we can, but we both possess agency. We can act on our own.

As for your assertion that I just now soft claimed ... erm ... we've softed basically the whole day phase, all the way back to our first posts. If you choose to ignore the part where I point out to you the evidence that we long ago softed what we are and someone would either have a pretty good idea what we are or would have to assume we're really terrible players because of it ... that's on you. You don't get to just say something and have it be true and line up with reality just because you are misinformed (or intentionally trying to misinform others). I was quite clear that we had made posts thousands of posts ago that I'm sure most of the game caught on to and they have some idea what we are.

I'm sorry you missed it... but that's not excuse for frothing at the mouth rage posts.

This is the end of me talking with you until you show you can calm down and have a rational adult conversation. I warned you when I started posting that I was only going to talk to you right now unless you stopped, and you've kept up with the toxic posts and rage posting, so if you can't behave, I will simply ignore you. I don't need the stress, and I have no interest in helping you flood the game with noise.

The proverbial ball is in your court mate.

With affection,
Drixx
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Drixx, please convince me that itlepip isn't scum, because Titus is convinced he isn't.

Thanks.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:34 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like man, I was trying to talk to you. You decided to start a war because that was better than SIMPLY TALKING TO ME. And then you accuse me of creating noise in the thread. People tend to accuse others of what they themselves do as scum. Even when they're scum.

People should really consider that, because it's true. Think about your own scum play, you really notice behaviors you do as scum, even when you are scum. "Hey, that's something I would do!"

And here he is, not talking about Itle at all and personally attacking me. Creating noise in the thread.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:35 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2475, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 2466, RolePlay25 wrote:"Vote Learned Hand and put up with this pile of patronizing bullshit where we alternate between claiming you're too stupid to talk to and you won't be responding and doing a point by point rebuttal!

Deal with the scum hydra who will blame any inconsistencies on other the other head!"

Yeah, most people don't want to put up with that. Too bad for you I don't really care.

I'd like to step outside of the game and speak "OOC" for a moment. For your own mental health, I think you probably need to go for a walk or go do something else for awhile. I type really fast and you are flooding in a ridiculous amount of rage posts in a very short period of time. That amount of rage generally puts a lot of stress on the body's autonomic systems, raises blood pressure, and does a lot of other not so great things for your physical and mental well being.

Oh for fucks sake. You have a problem with being called retarded, and then you start the mental health shit?

Cerberus, why isn't this fucker the most obvious lying two-faced scumfuck who ever walked on the planet?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:35 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2475, Learned Hand wrote:[Back "In Character" - I'm still waiting for you to actually like quote me lying. Mafia is a game where people of all alignments lie and deceive for various reasons. You are repeatedly calling us "Lying scum" and "The scum hydra" and so on and so forth, but so far as I've seen, you haven't actually demonstrated that we lied anywhere.

Furthermore, I don't believe either of us ever said that we never post without consulting one another. We talk on slack when we can, but we both possess agency. We can act on our own.

As for your assertion that I just now soft claimed ... erm ... we've softed basically the whole day phase, all the way back to our first posts. If you choose to ignore the part where I point out to you the evidence that we long ago softed what we are and someone would either have a pretty good idea what we are or would have to assume we're really terrible players because of it ... that's on you. You don't get to just say something and have it be true and line up with reality just because you are misinformed (or intentionally trying to misinform others). I was quite clear that we had made posts thousands of posts ago that I'm sure most of the game caught on to and they have some idea what we are.

I'm sorry you missed it... but that's not excuse for frothing at the mouth rage posts.

This is the end of me talking with you until you show you can calm down and have a rational adult conversation. I warned you when I started posting that I was only going to talk to you right now unless you stopped, and you've kept up with the toxic posts and rage posting, so if you can't behave, I will simply ignore you. I don't need the stress, and I have no interest in helping you flood the game with noise.

The proverbial ball is in your court mate.

With affection,
Drixx

TALK TO ME ABOUT ITLE SCUMFUCK
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Phoneposting so i havent been working my way through the walls.
But it looks like im close to mod confirmed not lying about my shot.
It also looks like, as cerb said, ds isnt gonna happen.
Which is fine.
VOTE: learned hand

This might change once i go home, and i know its been a long time since ive played with him, but elbirn's play is so far removed from his scumgame in my newbie that i cant help but think he is town.

And i do think that lh's early game was weak.

What did i miss in the last 5 or so pages?
Any claims? Any big events?
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:37 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

HEY CERBERUS

ITLE

YOU SEE HOW YOU KEEP IGNORING THIS?

I'M GOING TO RAM IT DOWN YOUR THROAT SO WHEN HE FLIPS RED THE TOWN HAS A VERY GOOD IDEA OF WHO THE PARTNER IS.

ITLE
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Why did you say hey cerberus?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:40 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

ITLE

DO YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS SEEING THIS?

YOU ASKED ME TO DISCUSS FACTS WITH YOU, I WENT OUT AND DID EXACTLY THAT

YOU DID NOT CARE, YOU IGNORED IT, YOU HAD A MASSIVE PERSONALITY SHIFT AND STARTED A FIGHT WITH ME

You are STILL starting a fight with me.

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

ITLE

SEE ANYTHING YET?

Pedit: I HAVE NO IDEA GOOD GOD WHATEVER.

I WANT SCUM HYDRA TO ANSWER ME
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Anyone wanna fill me in?
Cerb you seem to be not occupied right now
Mind helping a lowly phoneposter out?

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:42 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Titus won't answer me about Itle. Drixx won't answer me about Itle. Apparently discussing my toxicity, my mental health, my supposed site history they invented in their head, softclaiming and generally throwing spitballs is more important than discussing THE PERSON WHO MY VOTE IS ON as the deadline winds down.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:42 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Oh and I'm distracting the town. It's me who is distracting and starting fights rather than discuss mafia.

Right, forgot that part.

The irony.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Rp, stop. He won't answer you, you're not worth wasting time on. At least, that's how I'd expect him to react to this whole thing you're doing.

Answer me Drixx, ignore RP: why is itle so town titus refuses to consider him?

Pedit: rp, you are distracting town. Shaddup.

Errant: I'm also phone posting and busy at work , it's just I'm being a bad employee right now. :p
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Mass Flop »

Titus did this exact same song and dance in Mafiaceptiom where she was scum. If mastin doesn't oppose to much I think that's the right way to go today. She's being deliberately anti town, drixx's claim was absolute trash and came off with a degree of arrogance as if he expected to be clear forever. This is not what I expecr from town drixx, but more importantly imnpretty damn sure this is scumtitus.

VOTE: learned hand
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:47 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 2484, Errantparabola wrote:Anyone wanna fill me in?

Mod warned players to tone down insults. Elbirn has a golden response to LH's case, LH is being fluffy, RP is still screaming insults. That's about it.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Cerb, I'm being a bad student right now (im a young-ass kid) so i guess we're like soul sisters.
What's your own stance on itle?
As for me, although i personally believe that ds and lh are better lynches with the limited info that i have, i would not be opposed to itle if it gets us a flip.

--implosion
provided
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Mass Flop »

By same song and dance I mean awkward deadline play trying to keep a lynch in a certain pool, ignoring people and reacting in less than desirable fashion. I'm on phone rn but the parallels are insane.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:50 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

VOTE: Learned Hand

Let's do this.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2484, Errantparabola wrote:Anyone wanna fill me in?

Basically Drixx and RP are fighting it out.

RP wants to also know why Drixx and Titus townread ittle so much and LH hasn't really answered.

Drix also made an ambigious claim with later utility which was indeed a bit odd, I did go back and read their early game as he suggested but sadly I still don't get it

P.EDIT

WHY AM I ALWAYS NINJAD GDI ;~;
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:54 am

Post by itlepip »

RP your scumread on me is based on you looking at 3 posts, saying that those posts represent my entire ISO and then say that playing like whatever the fuck you cherrypicked is scummy. Yeah that isn't that hard to refute.

Also if you expect anyone to explain a townread this game good luck... I've been asking about the random "Diamond is so town" posts for a while now and I still don't have an answer.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Shiro »

@itle

I mean he claimed vt in a role madness game. That shit is kinda townish by itself
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:56 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 1824, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1823, itlepip wrote:
In post 1821, 3dicerolling wrote:Actually, I Learned Hand can wait for tomorrow. I'd rather lynch this.

In post 1784, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Diamond why are you talking about how scummy a confTown in?

VOTE: Itlepip

Wait what? Diamond is trying to get an innocent lynched because he got the idea in his head that all roles are negative. Why would town ever do that?

As town, he is trying to cover all his bases in a game that's already proven to be crazy (whole desperado gun thing). As scum, that's an extremely dangerous angle to push.

False IC is not something that could possibly be allowed in this game, but I don't think he's scum for looking at every angle. I think you are scum, for pushing this angle though.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:57 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

@Itlepip
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:57 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 2495, Shiro wrote:@itle

I mean he claimed vt in a role madness game. That shit is kinda townish by itself

This too.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

The diamond waa a counterwagon to tn thing makes sense with regards to that, itle, though diamond did bring it in himself with his woe is me it gonna just become a useless slot in protest against RP crap he said.

And yes, itle, I know everything about you is easy to refute. That's why I'm so confused that LH hasn't done so yet.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”