RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2567, Cerberus v666 wrote:Dumb semantic argument is dumb. What Titus said was perfectly acceptable for communicating their point.

I really don't want to have to deal with isoing you RP. It basically hinges on your stance on TN and the sharky thing and the errant shot. If you were even the slightest bit shady in that, it's you over them. So, if you have any evidence you'd like to provide indicating that

1)You wanted the desperado shot to go to tn.
2) Once it went to EP, you wanted it used on tn.
3) You wanted tn lynched earlier in the game

Then, well, that would go a long way to making life easy for me.

I wanted sharky shot with the desperado shot, because I think that Sharky's claim and EP's claim are diametrically opposed. I still think that. I still do not think Sharky is town. I wanted TN lynched, since very early on.

If you think I'm going to ISO myself to make life easier for you, ehhhh... not feeling it. I'm sick to the eyeballs with people who can't even follow basic arguments about other people, now we've hit the level of lazy that you're asking me to ISO myself? How is that even a useful request? I have searched my ISO and discovered I am town! A surprise has occurred!

I know I'm town because Dramonic says so. Every single thing I have done is town, because that is my alignment. I haven't really given a fig how they would look to you, because frankly I don't care. If you can't be bothered to read my posts, sheep me. Because I am sure as shit reading LH's.

Dismissing what I said as a semantic argument? No. Knowing whether there's 1+ millers or 2+ millers is stupidly important. That is anything but semantics.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by itlepip »

Diamond why am I scum?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 15: *twitch*

Learned Hand (5): Elbirn, ErrantParabola, Mass Flop, 3dicerolling, RolePlay25
Elbirn (2): Jeanne11, Learned Hand
Shiro (2): zmuffinman, EAP
Davsto (2): DiamondSentinel, Davsto
ErrantParabola (1): Klingoncelt

Not Voting: Cerberus v666, Shiro, sharky5x, itlepip

It is 9 to lynch. Deadline is in 1 day 17 hours
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Poor Draminic.

Itle, you haven't don't anything to suggest you're town.

Why exactly aren't you voting RN, btw?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 2554, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2550, Errantparabola wrote:Roleplay, is lh confirmable d2?
Is elbirn confirmable d2?

Confirmation of role is not confirmation of alignment. I keep telling people this.

I understand that, and that is part of the reason why I asked if there were fakeclaims given out in this game.
I also understand that even if dram answers this, that doesn't confirm anything about anyone.
But I'd rather have that info.

DS why aren't you voting itle?
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 2544, Errantparabola wrote:Sorry you're feeling that way Titus.
mod: im not sure if youll answer this question, but did you give fakeclaims to the scum?

mod did you see this question and decide to ignore it because that's not information we're privy to or didja miss it?

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

I saw it and forgot about it.
You don't get an answer to that question :3
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 2578, DiamondSentinel wrote:Poor Draminic.

So you can't actually build any case, cool.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I'm curious as to why DS suddenly got lynch immunity when he claimed.
Nothing against you, DS, I just don't think that softing flavor clears your alignment.

--implosion
provided
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

RP: The semantic argument isn't about whether or not they could have/should have shared more information with the town. I've established firmly that they shared exactly as much as it seems they intended to share. Their phrasing means they did not lie or mislead the town, they simply didn't add the additional information they clearly meant to keep uncertain. Because *you* would have phrased it different does not change the fact that what they said easily encompassed the situation regarding the millers.

The point of all that is I'm at work, I can't go iso you until I get home, we're on a deadline, and it would simply help us resolve things faster so if I feel it's likely you're town we can move on to LH. I am fairly lazy, but I really want one of the two of you dead, and I want to make sure I'm not being irrational in that desire. I don't desire for you to show me that you're town. I asked three questions, and I was wondering if you could demonstrate you had done those things.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 2583, Errantparabola wrote:I'm curious as to why DS suddenly got lynch immunity when he claimed.
Nothing against you, DS, I just don't think that softing flavor clears your alignment.

I think it was more of the way he claimed his role that felt genuine to me.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I have to agree with that. It definitely would be a bold move for scum-DS to claim VT in a UPick game.
That's the other part of why I asked if Dram gave fakeclaims.

--implosion
provided
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:00 pm

In post 2583, Errantparabola wrote:I'm curious as to why DS suddenly got lynch immunity when he claimed.

I think it was more that my claim made sense with all the shit I said.

Since I'm a useless role, it justified all the stupid stuff I said. Since I claimed VT, it makes sense that I'd allow myself to be VIish.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:04 pm

In post 2582, itlepip wrote:
In post 2578, DiamondSentinel wrote:Poor Draminic.

So you can't actually build any case, cool.

I figured you'd have realized I'm not the type of person to either A. Have reasons for my actions, or B. Reveal which ones I do have.

Also, stop dodging the question.
“Why was I chosen?'
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by itlepip »

sure VOTE: RP
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Errant, I want you to watch what I do and who I interact with in the coming days, and then decide your shot tomorrow based on that. I know it's selfish, but I know what I'm doing.
“Why was I chosen?'
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2584, Cerberus v666 wrote:RP: The semantic argument isn't about whether or not they could have/should have shared more information with the town. I've established firmly that they shared exactly as much as it seems they intended to share. Their phrasing means they did not lie or mislead the town, they simply didn't add the additional information they clearly meant to keep uncertain. Because *you* would have phrased it different does not change the fact that what they said easily encompassed the situation regarding the millers.

The point of all that is I'm at work, I can't go iso you until I get home, we're on a deadline, and it would simply help us resolve things faster so if I feel it's likely you're town we can move on to LH. I am fairly lazy, but I really want one of the two of you dead, and I want to make sure I'm not being irrational in that desire. I don't desire for you to show me that you're town. I asked three questions, and I was wondering if you could demonstrate you had done those things.

I answered all three questions, I believe.

As for that, Titus has confirmed her original wording is correct, Drixx has claimed the initial wording was to mislead and deliberately vague (when Titus said it was not vague and 100% accurate). That's odd, to say the least.

Also I'm on record, I REALLY want to lynch Itle. Although LH will make my life much, much better (and is also very likely scum), good god Itle is really obvious scum.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2557, Titus wrote:
In post 2555, RolePlay25 wrote:Also this "playing close to the vest" stuff is crap. Lynch the millers was a serious discussion back then. Saying "I know there is more than one miller" would be something the town definitely needs to know.

And I claimed it AFTER Elbrin pushed lynch the millers.

*sips tea*

So a gas bubble of doubt has burbled into my gut

What do
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh I forgot I wanted to respond to that! I've been catching up for hours at work between doing shit.

Yeah that post I quoteD is still a lie.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah all I've got for ya is this, idk how scum-Learned Hand would know that there are 2 millers. Why would scum have that intel?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 91, Learned Hand wrote:VOTE: Dramonic for spelling our flavor name wrong. I even spelled it correctly,
AND
Dramonic went and did the research to make the role so perfectly fit the flavor.

And yes ... anyone who is miller/loved/hated needs to claim. Now. Don't make us hurt you. We're both very good at that sort of thing.

@Mass Flop - Please just sign. I need to know if I'm dealing with hiplop or Mastin, and parsing to see if proper capitalization is in place is not exactly my idea of fun.

~Drixx

Looking back, they softed this in the very beginning. I really don't know what to think about what this means about their alignment, but I'm pretty sure they aren't lying about their claim.

UNVOTE: Learned Hand

I'm miserable. >.<
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Elbirn »

ZzzzzzzzzzzzZ

UNVOTE:

My woman's intuition says to lynch mass flop or itlpip. Or eap. Fuck idk.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2408, Cerberus v666 wrote:

KC, Errant is not happening today. Be a good IC and give us some thoughts that don't include killing the person who shot scum with a vig shot. Unless you're on V/LA still, I haven't checked, in which case, get better k? :)

Thanks. :]

I'm off sick thru Saturday.

Scum have been known to kill their teammates.

But I'm not able to think clearly, so

UNVOTE: .
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by itlepip »

great not voting is pretty close to getting lynched here.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 2590, DiamondSentinel wrote:Errant, I want you to watch what I do and who I interact with in the coming days, and then decide your shot tomorrow based on that. I know it's selfish, but I know what I'm doing.

That's fine. Okay with this.

In post 2090, Errantparabola wrote:Learned Hand- i am willing to lynch you but i am also willing to go along with cerb's attitude.
Cerberus v666- i am personally uncomfortable with writing you off as town.
3dicerolling- disliked early game but i like you more
Elbirn- LH v Elbirn I prefer Elbirn as townier.
Mass Flop- i thought early game was decent, but i am WAY less confident about the slot. out of the people i'd like to see dead, i would least like to see you dead. best of the worst, essentially.
itlepip- i thought itle's entrance was good, and i don't know about roleplay's case but i can understand cerb's.
roleplay25- if scum, damn good one.

So I am fine with DS being out of this lynchpool for today, seeing as it's not gonna happen.
Elbirn has made himself look more towny in my eyes. I'm willing to eliminate Elbirn and RP from this lynch list personally, and I see cerb as not gonna happen.

Everyone make a list of who they see themselves lynching D1. Please, for my sake. I'd like for us to consolidate and fast.
My list is: Mass Flop, itlepip, 3dice, Learned Hand.
If momentum on LH is reversing (which it seems like it is) then I am more than willing to go with VOTE: itlepip right now.

--implosion
provided

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”