Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I'll be honest though, you are 100% a compromise lynch. There are people I'd rather lynch more, but I don't believe a lynch would happen on them in the time frame we had and the amount of time I had to spare for this game.

:-/ I'm already spending more time than I should be on it to be honest, and even then we're barely managing a lynch on someone who nobody was defending except 1 person who was doing a piss poor job of it.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Also, your claim is both a SUPER FUCKING COOL role, and a FANFUCKINGTASTIC fake claim for scum. Why did the scum leave the claimed cop alone? Because he also claimed to be a triggered PGO!

Like, man. that's beautiful.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I mean, say we theoretically let you live, and we go on and kill mass flop. Now you're a PGO, or so you claim. But you could just be lying and keep investigating. Or...say we kill RP. Now you're not a PGO, but you're still a super low priority because of millers and godfathers and redirection and POSSIBLE pgo. Easy game sculpting claim you.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I don't think there was really a point to that, other than saying that role is interesting. BTW, as a reminder to everyone, I am a player who will ALWAYS be here at deadline and comes from a site with 48h days, so...well...*shrug* If you find the support for a lynch elsewhere, i'll be here to support whatever as long as it's not a stupid lynch. :P
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:49 am

Post by itlepip »

Muffin was defending me before he just went up and left, and he is practically conftown.

Pedit: yeah, I really wanted to do a bunch of gambit stuff, but not looking like it right now. L-1 is pretty darn close given that there still isn't a good case on me.

Pedit 2: yeah but what the hell is the purpose of having millers and godfathers when there are no cops.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:51 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 2752, Cerberus v666 wrote:I mean, say we theoretically let you live, and we go on and kill mass flop. Now you're a PGO, or so you claim. But you could just be lying and keep investigating. Or...say we kill RP. Now you're not a PGO, but you're still a super low priority because of millers and godfathers and redirection and POSSIBLE pgo. Easy game sculpting claim you.

This basically. I feel like if we let you live there is way too much WIFOM thrown into the mix, and I don't really want that in a LYLO situation.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

There are obviously cops. We have one role cop claim, one normal cop claim+flavor, and sharky, who could be a cop too. So, yeah. :P

Who would you have investigated tonight, if you lived?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:55 am

Post by itlepip »

The only point to my role is leaving Mass Flop alive and then if I ever get a scum result on a non claimed miller we lynch that person. If you guys want I can go grab any hints I dropped about my role if it will help, but I feel like I'm dead now.

Who was the normal cop claim?

Mass flop or RP probably.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Also, zmuffin wasn't defending you. He was attacking RP's shitty theory case, which everyone except RP admits is shitty. There IS a difference.

I don't *think* he actually said he thought you were town, he just called RP's case bullshit.

I might be wrong, take everything I say about this game with a grain of salt, D1 is long as fuck right now and there's been so much shit I could easily be misremembering things.

pedit: no, you're the normal cop claim, I meant alignment cop when I said normal cop, I wanted to contrast with EAP's reflexive role cop claim.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:00 am

Post by itlepip »

but isn't that immune to millers and GFs because it is role?

Also yeah he didn't say I was town, but seriously lynching people when you don't present the case until the last 24 hours is some serious bullshit and the one reason I'm not townreading you.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Ah, yes. Touche. i was just listing all the cops in response to your claim that there must be cops if there are millers/gf's. The knowledge of millers/gf's, btw, actually makes your claim weaker than it would be otherwise. Those claims mean scum know cop + x is a "safe" claim to make that won't get them caught through spec/balance concerns.

Also, I didn't bother reading your iso entirely until yesterday, when we needed *something* set in motion. You see in my iso I went through several peoples iso's trying to figure out who was the best lynch(well, at least 3 people, RP, MF, and you..(I went through some others i think, but I don't remember who or what my conclusion was or if I just got bored). I'm sorry that it took an impending deadline and the resumption of conversation for me to get off my ass and iso some people?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:11 am

Post by itlepip »

I hinted the soonest it made sense. BBmolla claimed hated GF so maybe it might be a soft kinda (the role relates to GF kinda, maybe? please?) but I think he was just fucking around.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:12 am

Post by itlepip »

I'm sorry my claim got sort of wrecked by Lh, but I'm not going to go around and fake claim bulletproof mayor just to avoid the lynch.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

@Cerb: Let's go full ham for that RP lynch, then.
As for your align, I'm used to reading you as part of Reasonably Rational, so reading you here is a bit weird for me.
You certainly do not feel the same, like, this isn't your RR towngame.
That said, I'm kinda null otherwise.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

EAP, RP was like, totally all over killing TN though. Since like his first post. his entire time in character is spent trying to get people to vote for TN. That's like...it's just too hard a bus for D1, ya know? That's what's stopping me, more than anything else. I wanted to read his iso yesterday and be super serious , but I ran into that IMMEDIATELY and just had to back off, it wasn't a lynch I felt confident in pushing with the obvious evidence of him pushing for a lynch on known scum.

And, hmm. I'm that different when I'm with Drixx eh? I guess I do run shit by him in hydra and when I'm by myself I just rapid fire post all sorts of nonsense that comes into my mind. :D
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Hmm, i wonder if anybody mentioned that they thought the game was multiball, but went off on people for not scumhunting, as though that's actually a scum tell or a town tell in multiball...
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:25 am

Post by itlepip »

What about a LH lynch, after rereading their ISO I'm feeling that a lot more.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

*shrug* I'm not especially happy with them either!

:/
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Shiro »

cerberus you are really making me uneasy. You seem to want to take a really.

Not my fault position in today lynch. Who would you want to lynch?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:37 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

There are 3 people I'd be fine with dying. LH is one, but I want to read a bit more of Drixx. This is not even close to Titus' town game, and she's super easy to read. Tbh, I've seen them as scum for ages but I haven't outed it because I wanted to read more of Drixx. Itle is another, and RP is the final, but weaker, one.

VOTE: Learned Hand I suppose, since I've outed this read.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

LH/RP/itle/flop all make sense to me, LH and itle have no redeeming play, LH wagon died because idk why, so we ended up at itle. RP is a huge problem for me but he's done lots of town stuff to balance the scum stuff. :( flop....really just has nothing scummy specifically, but did push jeanne post tn flip, whicj wasn't something scum would do. Those are my thoughts.

I told you guys, you don't want me leading town at this stage.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Yo DS. How likely do you think it is that LH is gonna get lynched compared to itle?
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2767, Cerberus v666 wrote:*shrug* I'm not especially happy with them either!

:/

Oh, I think this post was misunderstood. I meant I'm not happy with their play (LH), and don't mind lynching them, but it came out sounding like I wasn't especially happy with a LH lynch.

Pedit: if people are active a LH lynch is likelier than an itle one, since we have at least one more vote willing to go to lh, and I don't think anyone who was voting itle was townreading LH.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Davsto »

There's no way in hell we'll get Learned Hand or RolePlay or basically anyone apart from itlepip lynched with the time we have left. All this trying to derail the main wagon is making me worried.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Main wagon is a cop claim,, people are freaking out over that davsto. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”