Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

You said that you think this is scum Titus...but somehow you don't understand how other people could possibly want to lynch them?

I get that it's a hydra and that brings some uncertainty into your read, but every little thing that makes you think this is scum Titus...should come to mind as a reason why others would want to lynch them.

Doesn't add up. I am confused. Please help me stop being confused.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

No way in hell any other lynch is happening.

VOTE: Itlepip

But tomorrow I was LH and/or RP dead.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, to anime alliance, we'll have a nice long talk, won't we?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

Yeah, I do think it's scum titus, but that doesn't really help me read the hydra, which isn't just Titus posting. I guess I'm not that confident in the read?
I was also asking why people wanted a lynch there because I actually don't recall/know why LH was getting votes anyway.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

Wanting to know other people's reasons for voting LH != townreading LH.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Itlepip is now L-
Jeanne yes, yes we will.

Pedit: fair enough EAP.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:08 pm

In post 2803, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Yeah, I do think it's scum titus, but that doesn't really help me read the hydra, which isn't just Titus posting. I guess I'm not that confident in the read?
I was also asking why people wanted a lynch there because I actually don't recall/know why LH was getting votes anyway.

Although it this is town Titus (as I've only had one game where Titus has been revealed), then I have to rethink strategy. XD

But I think it is scum Titus.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Also, upon further reflection, I believe that voteless is more a scum modifier than anything, so I'd suggest some sort of informative role on Davsto tonight.
“Why was I chosen?'
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

If he is what he said he is, he's much more likely town than scum. If multiball, the odds are astronomically higher than in single ball.

Scum have to get their team through Lylo. Giving a scum a modifier that makes then unable to vote cripples them in LYLO, and essentially requires that you plan to win the game through bussing that team member, and can't really let others get lynched or else the impact of having a voteless member increases greatly. The multiball comment is because multiball means smaller scum teams, so that voteless thing hurts them even more.

Anyways, davsto could be lying about his role,but seriously, it's very unlikely he'd play it this way. Like, omg so unlikely.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2807, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, upon further reflection, I believe that voteless is more a scum modifier than anything, so I'd suggest some sort of informative role on Davsto tonight.

No, we kill Davsto. The role is negative utility, and you don't fucking send our investigative roles after a negative utility player we have to kill.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2808, Cerberus v666 wrote:If he is what he said he is, he's much more likely town than scum. If multiball, the odds are astronomically higher than in single ball.

Scum have to get their team through Lylo. Giving a scum a modifier that makes then unable to vote cripples them in LYLO, and essentially requires that you plan to win the game through bussing that team member, and can't really let others get lynched or else the impact of having a voteless member increases greatly. The multiball comment is because multiball means smaller scum teams, so that voteless thing hurts them even more.

Anyways, davsto could be lying about his role,but seriously, it's very unlikely he'd play it this way. Like, omg so unlikely.

The scum version of the role is secret vote mover (their vote is actually on a player other than who their vote appears to be on, they true-vote by messaging the moderator).

I agree it's unlikely he'd play this way as scum, but maaan that role is beyond terrible for the town. Raising the lynch threshold by 1 without being able to apply that vote anywhere is beyond terrible. Which, um... kinda fits with the theme of this game.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2809, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2807, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, upon further reflection, I believe that voteless is more a scum modifier than anything, so I'd suggest some sort of informative role on Davsto tonight.

No, we kill Davsto. The role is negative utility, and you don't fucking send our investigative roles after a negative utility player we have to kill.

Yep. Now RP, you can hammer itlepip if you want. He's at real L-1. Up to you, if you think people are gonna answer my question or we can swing the vote to LH, I'm okay with that too.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:40 pm

In post 2810, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2808, Cerberus v666 wrote:If he is what he said he is, he's much more likely town than scum. If multiball, the odds are astronomically higher than in single ball.

The scum version of the role is secret vote mover (their vote is actually on a player other than who their vote appears to be on, they true-vote by messaging the moderator).

I agree it's unlikely he'd play this way as scum, but maaan that role is beyond terrible for the town. Raising the lynch threshold by 1 without being able to apply that vote anywhere is beyond terrible. Which, um... kinda fits with the theme of this game.

I thought we had determined that there was more to this game than what you'd expect as miserable.

I mean, PGO Cop? That's by no means miserable. The only role besides Davsto's that's miserable is mine and the miller(s), and even mine is just because it sucks for my play style.
“Why was I chosen?'
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 2812, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2810, RolePlay25 wrote:

I thought we had determined that there was more to this game than what you'd expect as miserable.

I mean, PGO Cop? That's by no means miserable. The only role besides Davsto's that's miserable is mine and the miller(s), and even mine is just because it sucks for my play style.

I mean, I could possibly see PGO Cop, but the way Itlepip claimed it seems rather convenient.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Pgo cop makes scum miserable. Godfathers and millers everywhere make the cop miserable. My role is not miserable, other than the headaches it's causing me. :p

Pedit: it.....was the way such things are generally done. Brought to L-1, claim.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 2814, Cerberus v666 wrote:Pgo cop makes scum miserable. Godfathers and millers everywhere make the cop miserable. My role is not miserable, other than the headaches it's causing me. :p

Pedit: it.....was the way such things are generally done. Brought to L-1, claim.

I meant like, how he gets PGO when Mass Flop dies.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Ah. He didn't say that. He has a choice to cop or be pgo each night. When Mass Flop dies, he loses his copping and compulsively pgos.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 2816, Cerberus v666 wrote:Ah. He didn't say that. He has a choice to cop or be pgo each night. When Mass Flop dies, he loses his copping and compulsively pgos.

Yes this is what I meant.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:49 pm

Which would imply Mass Flop is town. Which I really don't like as an implication.
“Why was I chosen?'
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Ah. Hmmm. I'm not sure that says anything about Mass Flops alignment.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 2816, Cerberus v666 wrote:Ah. He didn't say that. He has a choice to cop or be pgo each night. When Mass Flop dies, he loses his copping and compulsively pgos.

^

I did say that I liked my role a lot when Diamond complained about his. I said that my role is basically a cc so an investigative/pgo WIFOM during the Jeanne wagon. I'm not looking to explain whether my role is miserable enough (we have an IC and a dream god so...), the question is everyone else is scumreading LH is seems, but no one wants to look scummy by not having a lynch so kill the invest!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We have enough people posting to kill LH, if by 2 hours before deadline we don't get LH I'll selfvote alright? But I don't want to get mislynched with 8 people on my wagon as a compromis, especially when I started this game with cerb bragging about how he never gets mislynched.

Pedit: I honestly think that Mass Flop's alignment is not determined by my role. Dram said that alignment was picked after roles were.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:58 pm

Well, this stays in the back of my mind. Meanwhile, if we can get enough on Learned Hand, I want them dead. But if that's not happening, I'll settle for Itle.
“Why was I chosen?'
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

This was the stronger read all along. I dislike LH on a personal level more (and don't think they're town) but this is the much stronger scum read. So it comes down would I rather hammer the 75% scum read, or try and get the 60% read lynched?

The claim was fucking excellent. Exactly how town should claim, and if Itle fabricated that as scum, then he did a very nice job. Of course if he did so as scum, then he had daytalk and all the time in the world to do so.

Uggghhh. I spent time reviewing his ISO, I looked at BBMolla's uninterrupted history of posting while flaking from this one specific game, I could tell you all the reasons, but if I'm right then they don't matter, and if I'm wrong no one cares.

Yes, I'm convinced. If I'm wrong, so be it. Feel free to vig me tomorrow or whatever. I stand by this, and the deadline is not my reason.

Vote: Itle
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I would be quite content with a LH lynch. My reservations are mostly gone. *shrug* really just waiting to see what everyone else has to say about LH, like DS here.

Pedit. Welp, that's that.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

20 pages... yay
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”