Micro 566: WORD SNEAK MAFIA! (Game OvER!!!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 121, vandergeist wrote:
In post 114, Frozen Angel wrote:you wanna interact with your scum read anytime soon ?

Is this meant for me? In which case, what?

yes about your parked vote on me....

can you help me understand why are you scum reading me?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:49 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 123, vandergeist wrote:
In post 122, lilith2013 wrote:Which bizarre issue was Postie pressuring about? Are you talking about lilac?

The self-voting and then lilac.

In post 124, vandergeist wrote:*why lilac was bizzare:

Lilac not being offensive enough -> why does she stand out from the other quieter players?
Lilac's Davsto vote -> it was RVS who gives a damn
Lilac's WIFOM -> I'm glad they felt the need to ask, I hadn't even thought about it. The possible WIFOM is a rabbit hole.

This misguided pressuring is a mess

I think you're misrepresenting me here--you seem to be scumleaning me for something I didn't do, I haven't touched the lilac wagon. Can you explain why Wednesday's reason for jumping on the wagon was better than FA's?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:51 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Also, what about Postie makes her town to you? You said she put pressure on a bizarre issue, how is that town?
vandergeist
vandergeist
Goon
vandergeist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:57 am

Post by vandergeist »

Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 121, vandergeist wrote:
In post 114, Frozen Angel wrote:you wanna interact with your scum read anytime soon ?

Is this meant for me? In which case, what?

yes about your parked vote on me....

can you help me understand why are you scum reading me?

I unvoted you in ?

You're pressure on Lilac has been unfounded, you've been misinterpreting/misrepresenting statements such as:
In post 81, Frozen Angel wrote:and if you think Davasto is scummy why your Not pushing him yourself?
That's just false and misconstrues lilac's question. It's you jumping the gun.
In post 84, Frozen Angel wrote:lilac! why your not doing anything contributive to girl and wondered (scumreading?) someone who said the same thing to you.
More attention/tunnelling on a player early in the game, made stranger considering the fact that she isn't the only player guilty of this. Why all the lilac attention?
In post 102, Frozen Angel wrote:In my opinion your still trying to stay in RVS. seems fairly scummy in my opinion.
This odd suffix to your vote on lilac that I don't understand. I asked you about this in but still don't have an answer.
vandergeist
vandergeist
Goon
vandergeist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:02 am

Post by vandergeist »

@lilith2013

my suspicion about you comes from the whole self-voting debacle, I'm aware that you weren't apart of the lilac wagon.

Postie isn't being cautious and is the first one to vote on players, that's indicative of town. I don't agree with her points, but I can't say she isn't trying to scumhunt. The logical gaps of her own pressure-votes are less of an issue as the people who jump on after
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm not tunneling on lilac I'm pressuring her to sort her. and that's my playstyle. I play focused.

ISO lilac ... she is never out of RVS. she asked some questions about word sneak and answered postie why she did that. she had a parked random vote on davasto which unvoted right after I asked her.

this is what I mean her try to stay in RVS.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:24 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 111, vandergeist wrote:I got prodded too, sorry I've been spending way too much time recently playing Fallout 7.

So all we need is Postie to start pressuring on a bizzare issue and we get all this support from weak side arguments (Lilith, Frozen Angel). Postie’s more town in my mind than Lilith and FA by far, Wednesday as well at least had better justification for joining the lilac wagon.

So what "weak side arguments" are you referring to that I've made? Asking TMWSTW about why he self-voted? How does this support the pressure on lilac from Postie?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:26 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 126, lilith2013 wrote:Can you explain why Wednesday's reason for jumping on the wagon was better than FA's?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Postie »

Catching up.

In post 107, Wednesday_ wrote:
In post 97, Postie wrote:Well I'd assume the "partially random" thing meant that it wasn't fully random because she gave a reason, but it wasn't a "serious case" because the reason was an RVS-ish one. Makes sense to me and doesn't strike me as backpeddling at all.

I disagree.

Ooookay, but... why?

In post 107, Wednesday_ wrote:Why are you voting lilac?

I already explain this.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Postie »

Yeah, I'm uncomfortable with pretty much every single person who has gotten on the lilac wagon's reasons for getting on the lilac wagon. Not a good sign.

UNVOTE:
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Postie »

In post 127, lilith2013 wrote:Also, what about Postie makes her town to you? You said she put pressure on a bizarre issue, how is that town?

Given that vandergeist never said she was townreading me for putting pressure on a "bizzare issue", is the "how is that town?" supposed to imply that the fact I "put pressure on a bizzare issue" is scummy? If so, why?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

No, I just didn't understand if/why that makes you town. Vandergeist is townreading you, I wanted to know the reason if it's not for the "bizarre issue." If it was for the bizarre issue, I wanted to know what about your pressure on lilac seems town to him. He did call you town(ish), and I think it was implied that it was because of the pressure on lilac:

In post 111, vandergeist wrote:I got prodded too, sorry I've been spending way too much time recently playing Fallout 7.

So all we need is Postie to start pressuring on a bizzare issue and we get all this support from weak side arguments (Lilith, Frozen Angel). Postie’s more town in my mind than Lilith and FA by far, Wednesday as well at least had better justification for joining the lilac wagon.

In post 113, vandergeist wrote:Since msgV asked for these:

Townish - Postie, Wednesday, TMWSTW
Meh - GuiltyLion, Davsto, Lilac
Scumish - Lilith, FA

In post 102, Frozen Angel wrote:In my opinion your still trying to stay in RVS. seems fairly scummy in my opinion.

What gave you this impression?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

And I'm not sure why vandergeist is calling me out for my vote on TMWSTW because my vote was based on his delayed vote on me, not the self-voting itself.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 136, lilith2013 wrote:He did call you town(ish), and I think it was implied that it was because of the pressure on lilac:

In post 113, vandergeist wrote:Since msgV asked for these:

Townish - Postie, Wednesday, TMWSTW
Meh - GuiltyLion, Davsto, Lilac
Scumish - Lilith, FA

What gave you this impression?

I don't see it?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Postie »

VOTE: lilith

This is fine too.

Lilac is being very cautious, but given this is her second game, that could be awkward newbtowniness; newbscum and newbtown can be hard to tell apart. What I said in post also gives me a very slight reason to townread her.

Haven't been a fan of lilith's reasoning, and her tone throughout the game has seemed overly anxious and jumpy.
Kinda like...
Spoiler:

Which is making me uneasy.
vandergeist
vandergeist
Goon
vandergeist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by vandergeist »

In post 126, lilith2013 wrote:Can you explain why Wednesday's reason for jumping on the wagon was better than FA's?

I don't like Wednesday's posting style, but I could follow her logic.

lilith2013 wrote:And I'm not sure why vandergeist is calling me out for my vote on TMWSTW because my vote was based on his delayed vote on me, not the self-voting itself.

I apologize for this, I'd misread/misremembered the game. That voting exchange wasn't great either but it wasn't what I accused you of.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 111, vandergeist wrote:So all we need is Postie to start pressuring on a bizzare issue and we get all this support from weak side arguments (Lilith, Frozen Angel). Postie’s more town in my mind than Lilith and FA by far

In post 113, vandergeist wrote:
Townish - Postie

It definitely seemed to me that vandergeist was implying you were town because you pressured bizarre issues. Perhaps I read too far into his post.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Again, what about my reasoning do you not like? Is there anything you want me to explain?
Wednesday_
Wednesday_
Goon
Wednesday_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Wednesday_ »

Was watching a new hope to force awakens. Pretty awesome.

@davsto why so worried about the words/minigame?

@lillith. It was very self aware. Town don't worry about how they are perceived as scum hunting will show that you are town.

@postie I know I read the post. Would you mind telling me which posts of hers you perceived as not scumhunting? Or appearing to scumhunt. It was very ambiguous your post I mean.
lilac
lilac
Goon
lilac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by lilac »

Incoming, wall of text folks. Hopefully this doesn’t remind you of those adults who sound like trombone mutes from Charlie Brown.
In post 86, Wednesday_ wrote:UNVOTE:

Rereading inactivity will be the death of us.

I’m a bit confused by your unvote in post 86. Can you explain why you did that?

In post 87, lilith2013 wrote:UNVOTE: TMWSTW as well

And then we’ve got Lilith unvoting right after with no explanation. Funny how both of these occurred not too long after my unvote for Davsto. Looks like I wasn’t alone in wanting to eliminate wrong impressions.

In post 93, Wednesday_ wrote:Should be a lot more active now I died in another game feels badman.

Town reading mgsv, guilty lion sounds town. I think postie might be town as well via mgsv insight.

VOTE: lilac post looks like backtracking from davsto.

It’s kind of redonkulous how I was singled out for that here, wasn’t I, Wednesday?

In post 97, Postie wrote:Well I'd assume the "partially random" thing meant that it wasn't fully random because she gave a reason, but it wasn't a "serious case" because the reason was an RVS-ish one. Makes sense to me and doesn't strike me as backpeddling at all.

Yup, that's what I was going for.

In post 134, Postie wrote:Yeah, I'm uncomfortable with pretty much every single person who has gotten on the lilac wagon's reasons for getting on the lilac wagon. Not a good sign.

UNVOTE:

I find it interesting how you’re trying to distance yourself from this wagon that you started. I’m pretty puzzled by this move. Can you elaborate on your discomfort?

And after the (ridiculously) long wait, here's my argument.

I figured Frozen was trying to egg me on in order to get me to react to Postie’s vote on me, but I ignored it because I didn’t want to play that silly game. Then she continued egging me on, which probably drew the attention of Wednesday. It looks like she decided to go ahead and vote me since her plan didn’t work the way she hoped it would. I find it scummy how she waited for another person to cast a vote on me before she added herself to the bandwagon, when she clearly had already been trying pressure me. Then, oddly enough, she proceeds to use my RVS like tendencies as her reason to finally nail me.

VOTE: Frozen
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by TheManWhoSoldTheWorld »

VOTE: Lilac I think this will be good for now. Yes it is because of their newest post, it rubs me the wrong way. I'll have more time to elaborate tomorrow.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 143, Wednesday_ wrote:@davsto why so worried about the words/minigame?

Because I don't really want scum to get a double vote.
Wednesday_
Wednesday_
Goon
Wednesday_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Wednesday_ »

@vander what is your read on lilac and explain please.

Vander reminds me of franklin from the peanuts unless I am misremembering.

@lilac why is it ridiculous?
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by TheManWhoSoldTheWorld »

The Lilac has so many touches of scum activity, that I do hope many people follow me with a vote. The post is made up of discredits, and trying to fit in with the crowd, while not doing any actual scum hunting. The make multiple quotes that just say, hey look I'm doing what others did I can't be scum, while they try and make FA and Wednesday look bad.

In post 144, lilac wrote:I figured Frozen was trying to egg me on in order to get me to react to Postie’s vote on me, but I ignored it because I didn’t want to play that silly game. Then she continued egging me on, which probably drew the attention of Wednesday. It looks like she decided to go ahead and vote me since her plan didn’t work the way she hoped it would. I find it scummy how she waited for another person to cast a vote on me before she added herself to the bandwagon, when she clearly had already been trying pressure me. Then, oddly enough, she proceeds to use my RVS like tendencies as her reason to finally nail me.

This isn't really scum hunting, your just OMGUSing and trying to make us all agree that Frozen is bad. These kind of actions strike me as coming from a mindset of trying not to get killed, which is the mindset scum have. Lilac only actually calls one thing here scummy, the rest is discredit. Saying they foiled their plans, or that their actions are odd, but nothing against the reasoning it's self.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

────────────────────────────────