Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

Prove to me you're better than garbage and find some scum, k?
We're working on it here, too.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

See this makes me sadder and sadder, because I know how it has to end, and I'm feeling it's not going to be in a good way for us. :-/

pedit: But we already have to kill davsto before lylo. We're like, tying up a bunch of future lynches if we do that. :(
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:37 pm

In post 3545, RolePlay25 wrote:Um, you're claimed third party with a vague "pro-town" win condition.

So... uh... final reads list or something? I mean really we're lynching you today 100%, so there's no leverage here for me to ask you to do anything.

Not V here:
Bitch, I just said explained why I am pro-town from a VERY valid survivor stand-point. Town is in the lead and I want the game to end. That in itself is pro-town. Before, I didn't want to kick up dirt too much cuz I didn't want to get lynched or catch a limited fire strong arm. That ship has sailed, though. My win condition is town's win condition.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Elbirn »

So I've had a shit day and I'm not doing this today. I might replace out of my games depending on how I feel tomorrow. Toodles.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3548, Cerberus v666 wrote:Touche. Marginally better. The rounding in my head had me thinking no...that's not notably better.

Hmm. Sub-optimal play overall, I think, but sure, I can buy that reason for making the claim.

pedit: OMG that fucking sucks varsoon. *sigh* Man. :-/

And cool RP. As long as it's mutual. :P

Like, there's different definitions of optimal. Is it the optimal way to squeeze every ounce of utility out of my night role? Probably not. But I really don't care what my night role is, I prefer to lynch scum by day play. Don't think that preference is subtle. Because of that, if I have a piece of night information to out, I'm just going to claim it. Also didn't say it's the only thing in my PM mind you (but it might be) :P

(the other part of the vig N0 thing is that you probably don't shoot the strongest player in the game with it, so even if you hit town, you might be removing a mislynch - I mean it's marginal, but N0 is silly anyway, that's why no one does it anymore)
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 3553, Elbirn wrote:So I've had a shit day and I'm not doing this today. I might replace out of my games depending on how I feel tomorrow. Toodles.

Feel better!
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:41 pm

@Cerb: Yeah, it's a goddamn nightmare.
Let's just lynch scum.
Survivor is such a shit role. I think that Dram tried to make it playable by making it BP+1x Reflexive Rolecop, but if I'm just going to turn up as non-town on an investigation I'm going to get lynched by shitters erryday.

@Elbirn: YOU DONT REPLACE OUT OF MY GAME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND IF YOU DO I WILL STILL LOVE YOU BUT I WILL MISS YOU HOMIE
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

hiplop head is sick and not really able to be attentive, and I think mastin has basically flaked

if theres anything immediate yall want me to answer I'm kinda lingering but really hard to really catch up. I know, another excuse I'm sorry...

I really think eap is scum
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:43 pm

What makes you so town, Massflop?
Showing up to play the sick/flaked card while dogpiling on the easiest-target-of-the-day?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:44 pm

VOTE: Massflop
Ayo
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3551, Cerberus v666 wrote:See this makes me sadder and sadder, because I know how it has to end, and I'm feeling it's not going to be in a good way for us. :-/

pedit: But we already have to kill davsto before lylo. We're like, tying up a bunch of future lynches if we do that. :(

That's why we have our friendly third party inventor hand out more guns. Hey, you can invent things or something, hand out guns. Or don't, I really don't care about the details of your role TBH.

Look, every third party and every mafia member on the planet will claim neutral survivor, because it's the only thing they can claim that's non-town and might stand a shot of living. This ends in a way that's pro-town. This is exactly the same as claiming miller in response to a cop guilty, and they're tugging on your heart strings. "What if letting them live is harmless? What if they're just trying to win and I'm the bad guy here?" Guess what they'll say if they're mafia and win with a third party claim? "You're all garbage, I rocked your face off." You think they'd feel guilt? Hell naw. That's mafia. If scum can live with a neutral survivor claim, then town played poorly, they shouldn't be guilty over it.
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

:\

right I'm just faking sick...
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:49 pm

I already explained; Guns can't kill me. Nothing can kill me but lynches.
Look at my entire game history; I have never claimed survivor as scum. Ever.
I've claimed MILLER as scum more often. Yet I didn't do a miller gambit here, because I'm not scum.
IF YOU LYNCH ME, I LOSE THE GAME, AND YOU LOSE TOWN UTILITY. STOP PUSHING THIS STUPID SHIT.
Or do you like town protective roles?

@Massflop: You can be sick, but you mentioning it in game makes it a point of rhetoric.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Especially since you're doubling down by throwing shade.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

VOTE: Mass Flop

Let's make it happen!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I am your priest. I am your confessor. I can feel your heart is wavering, my son. Here, allow me to absolve you of your sins.

In post 3496, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:On Elbirn: As much as I am blustering at RP, he was probably my biggest scum read up until now. I would have pressured him more earlier but
I did not want to draw attention to myself.

In post 3477, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Well, that is true more or less. I am third part, have an odd win condition that I can't discuss, and am now super pro-town.

A bulletproof player with a super pro-town win condition doesn't want to draw attention to themselves? What are they scared of? Looking too town and getting night killed?

There, I take upon you the burden of this flip. Go now from the church of righteous murder, go and kill some more.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3564, 3dicerolling wrote:VOTE: Mass Flop

Let's make it happen!

Shut up and get back on EAP.

Trust me, it's a billion years before you'll be night killed, you can chat about it whenever you want.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:58 pm

In post 3560, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 3551, Cerberus v666 wrote:Look, every third party and every mafia member on the planet will claim neutral survivor, because it's the only thing they can claim that's non-town and might stand a shot of living. This ends in a way that's pro-town. This is exactly the same as claiming miller in response to a cop guilty, and they're tugging on your heart strings. "What if letting them live is harmless? What if they're just trying to win and I'm the bad guy here?" Guess what they'll say if they're mafia and win with a third party claim? "You're all garbage, I rocked your face off." You think they'd feel guilt? Hell naw. That's mafia. If scum can live with a neutral survivor claim, then town played poorly, they shouldn't be guilty over it.

It is weird that you can only make the "obvious" argument that everyone should already know after making other shittier arguments. I feel like you are reaching, homie. Also, have I really been making appeals to emotion? I have mostly just been making fun of you, tbh.
-Not Varsoon

RolePlay25 wrote:I am your priest. I am your confessor. I can feel your heart is wavering, my son. Here, allow me to absolve you of your sins.

In post 3496, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:On Elbirn: As much as I am blustering at RP, he was probably my biggest scum read up until now. I would have pressured him more earlier but
I did not want to draw attention to myself.

In post 3477, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Well, that is true more or less. I am third part, have an odd win condition that I can't discuss, and am now super pro-town.

A bulletproof player with a super pro-town win condition doesn't want to draw attention to themselves? What are they scared of? Looking too town and getting night killed?

There, I take upon you the burden of this flip. Go now from the church of righteous murder, go and kill some more.
Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
In post 3545, RolePlay25 wrote:Um, you're claimed third party with a vague "pro-town" win condition.

So... uh... final reads list or something? I mean really we're lynching you today 100%, so there's no leverage here for me to ask you to do anything.

Not V here:
Bitch, I just said explained why I am pro-town from a VERY valid survivor stand-point. Town is in the lead and I want the game to end. That in itself is pro-town.
Before, I didn't want to kick up dirt too much cuz I didn't want to get lynched or catch a limited fire strong arm. That ship has sailed, though. My win condition is town's win condition.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Fuck. I dun goofed on that first quote.

Anyways: I think it is pretty well established that RP is being super try-hard in pushing this lynch. I just want people to recognize that.

If scum is gonna get me lynched then I am going to take some of those motherfuckers with me.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Hey shitter, your faction is about to lose the game, and your play was so scummy you got cop investigated night 1 after two of your buddies were killed because they were that bad.

Get fucked.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:01 pm

RP, I'm sick of how you're gallavanting around as if you're confirmed-town-as-fuck and you control this game.
That sort of arrogance bothers me.
Furthermore, you're now taking my other head's post out of context to push your lynch.
So you're a lying little sack of shit trying to ruin the game for me.

My win-condition is a survivor wincon.
It's my role that's pro-town.
I've confirmed zMuffin as town.
As long as I am alive, he is protected every night. You can track this if you don't believe it. You can try to kill zMuffin if you don't believe it.
I am unkillable. I can still be lynched.

The fact that you think scum would make a fake-claim like this is ludicrous.
When I flip third party survivor, what then?
Do you just go, "WELP GUESS I'M A PIECE OF SHIT AND RUINED THE GAME FOR VARSOON AND TOWN BECAUSE THAT ROLE ONLY HELPS TOWN!"
Because that's what you're doing.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:02 pm

You're just lobbing insults and insisting on your fantasy now.
Stop.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:03 pm

In post 3569, RolePlay25 wrote:Hey shitter, your faction is about to lose the game, and your play was so scummy you got cop investigated night 1 after two of your buddies were killed because they were that bad.

Get fucked.

Actually, this is a scum slip.
You know the faction is 3P.
VOTE: Roleplay25.
Sucks to suck.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 3569, RolePlay25 wrote:Hey shitter, your faction is about to lose the game, and your play was so scummy you got cop investigated night 1 after two of your buddies were killed because they were that bad.

Get fucked.

Actually, there's a bit more to it than that. I investigated him mostly because he wsa in the neighborhood with jeanne and myself, and jeanne seemed likely to be town, and I figured it was highly unlikely that all of us were town in there. His play was lurker-null, not scummy. It was "I want to lynch this before it's not useful, and the claim makes me a little suspicious because it makes us not want to lynch it"
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Oh, hey, glad that Cerb can tell you to stuff it, more or less.
:P
Sucks to suck, claimed scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”