RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3573, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 3569, RolePlay25 wrote:Hey shitter, your faction is about to lose the game, and your play was so scummy you got cop investigated night 1 after two of your buddies were killed because they were that bad.

Get fucked.

Actually, there's a bit more to it than that. I investigated him mostly because he wsa in the neighborhood with jeanne and myself, and jeanne seemed likely to be town, and I figured it was highly unlikely that all of us were town in there. His play was lurker-null, not scummy. It was "I want to lynch this before it's not useful, and the claim makes me a little suspicious because it makes us not want to lynch it"

So you, as moderator, would put a third party who must survive to win in a neighborhood with two townies to try and make it as incredibly impossible for them to survive as you can?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

In post 3569, RolePlay25 wrote:Hey shitter, your faction is about to lose the game, and your play was so scummy you got cop investigated night 1 after two of your buddies were killed because they were that bad.

Get fucked.

It is odd that you say "my faction" is going to lose the game. Is that a real personal attack or are you just trying real hard to reinforce that you think I am scum.

Also, I am pretty sure that I (we) didn't play all that scummy. I only got "copped" because I was in a big dumb anime chat and home-slice (cerb) would have preferred that I be confirmed town so the passing of secret information could be more useful.

What about my playstyle would lead you to believe I am scum rather than my claimed survivor role?

P. Edit: hahahahahahahahahahaha
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I mean honestly.

This is a pile of bullshit, and I'm a little sad no one is around to hammer.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:07 pm

That was not Varsoon.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:08 pm

You're calling moderator integrity WIFOM into a Dramonic game.
Try again.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:08 pm

In post 3577, RolePlay25 wrote:I mean honestly.

This is a pile of bullshit, and I'm a little sad no one is around to hammer.

Cry harder.
You're caught scum, I hope that you get vig'd, cop'd, and/or killed by the other faction tonight.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:09 pm

Also: not varsoon (me) is gonna bail for the rest of the day. This is Varsoon's game this black night. May god help you all.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:09 pm

Like, holy shit, that slip
That 'factional' slip
dat 3P slip
dat 'but muh mod integrity' without considering shit about dram's mod meta

You're gonna have a bad time.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Go cry me a river scumfuck.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:11 pm

I only see one person crying, homie.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:12 pm

VOTE: Roleplay
Literally claimed scum.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:13 pm

One last not Varsoon:
Hey RP: if you take a desperado gun and shoot Massflop, I'll self hammer.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 3585, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:VOTE: Roleplay
Literally claimed scum.

I'm not following completely. Can you elaborate?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Roleplay said that we must be the LAST member of our FACTION.
This shows that Roleplay KNOWS that the scum faction is 3 players and that there are multiple FACTIONS.
It's a scumclaim.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Well, a scum-slip to be precise.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

hmmmmm. I want to see roleplay respond in a non super aggressive way that explains his wording. If he can't, I'll sheep this.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3590, 3dicerolling wrote:hmmmmm. I want to see roleplay respond in a non super aggressive way that explains his wording. If he can't, I'll sheep this.

I think he's scum fakeclaiming. I'm making fun of him, because after this lynch, scum lose.

I mean he's a fucking asshole who has been a jerk to me all game. What, you expect me to be respectful to this clown fuck?

You want to sheep me? Think about what he's saying. He's claiming to be part of one scum faction, and is saying that I'm gloating because my scum faction is about to kill his off. :roll:

So even if you 100% believed him, hey, help me finish his off. Then there's one less night kill.

Oh, and the reason there was only one kill at night was that my good buddy LH was roleblocked. So she couldn't kill like she planned. So you better lynch her too.

After that, well, I'm just plumb out of scumbuddies to bus. Best kill me at that point.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:34 pm

i am not claiming to be part of a scum faction.
You are, at this point. Also, you are misrepresenting arguments again, you naughty naughty boy.
-not var from phone
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:35 pm

Also, I feel like that was not even answering 3dice's question about your wording.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Oh so what you're claiming is that there's six scum and a neutral survivor.

Right.

My bad.

Also on planet of the things-that-didn't-happen
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like I get it.

Your win condition is throw a ton of shit on me and pray for a miracle.

But do you have to be such a fucking asshole about it?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

You know, I actually put some time and effort into responding to LH when they were bitching about there being no reason to think they were scum, because whatever the hell else you want to say about them (and I will) they put actual time and effort into this game.

You started the game by telling me I was stupid and asking me to talk about breasts every time you posted (seriously, what are you, 12?)

You want the time and effort equal to what you've put into this game?

GET FUCKED, MOTHERFUCKER
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Ice, kindly stop. It's getting really annoying. So much so that I almost hope you get replaced out/mod killed. Your behavior is uncalled-for.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:46 pm

To be fair: I was mostly making fun of your roleplaying shtick and the fact that you wouldn't say if it was a post restriction or not.

I was making fun of you for it because it made you harder to read and I found it annoying.

Now you are looking down on me for wanting to discuss hot tits? Pot, I have a kettle you should really meet.
-not varsoon, proving himself a liar for not leaving
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Actually, I was going to go through their ISO and point out all the times they've insulted, mocked, and harassed me, to point out how supremely satisfying this is for me.

But then I found this:
In post 1591, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:For the love of fuck, someone cop me before they shoot me

And I just.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”