Micro 567: Kids with Guns - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:01 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Claiming VT is bad.. It minimizes scum chances to hit VT's. Even if you're telling truth.. youre as good as dead. So we lynch you..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:07 am

Post by advantage »

In post 50, ArcAngel9 wrote:Claiming VT is bad.. It minimizes scum chances to hit VT's. Even if you're telling truth.. youre as good as dead. So we lynch you..

so what do you think i should have done, just not said my role when raskolnikov said he was going to hammer me? maybe it was bad and people shouldn't claim early on but how does that make my claim less believable... ;-,

and how is it i am as good as dead when i'm just a vanilla and the mafia will try kill the vigilante and the child?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: aa9

this really just looks like aa9 is trying to come up with any reason to keep going for an easy lynch/continue with her rvs push out of convenience.
link in bio
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.02
Kublai Khan (2)-
TellTaleHeart, advantage
Raskolnikov (1)-
Guilty Lion
Suzune (0)-

Marquis (1)-
Kublai Khan
GuiltyLion (0)-

advantage (1)-
ArcAngel9
TellTaleHeart (0)-

ArcAngel9 (2)-
Raskolnikov, Marquis

Not Voting (2)-
ArcAngel9, Suzune

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-01-29 01:00:00)
- Jan 29th 01:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 47, advantage wrote:i think it's suspicious how multiple people now have said that they don't trust me and my role but they still unvote. well, actually it's only guiltylion and kublai khan who said very similar things, suzune said a similar thing and unvoted but not trying to frame me still...

How much mafia experience do you have?

kublai khan do you truly think i am secretly the suicide bomber and counted the votes correctly, since raskolnikov was tricked too, it's even possible that arcangel made a counting mistake but i think that he was trying to trick me on purpose. maybe even you were tricked, who knows... ;-, it looks like you don't want to let go of your vote and you are trying to still make me look suspicious even though i am a townie.

if i was a mafia then it takes two minutes if i really counted the votes to just say i am vanilla townie, i was just not online to reply at that time so i don't see why time means anything.

No, I'm kinda starting to doubt your level of cleverness. You just might be a townie after all.

and this part of the post is weirdly dissonant, you say "really not linking" at the start but then the rest of the reasons are not very strong and you admit it. you don't sound convinced of your own words...

It's the second page of the game. How much certainty are you expecting?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by advantage »

In post 54, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 47, advantage wrote:i think it's suspicious how multiple people now have said that they don't trust me and my role but they still unvote. well, actually it's only guiltylion and kublai khan who said very similar things, suzune said a similar thing and unvoted but not trying to frame me still...

How much mafia experience do you have?

well, i have played on another forum for two games where i was recommended to here, so i'm not very experienced but i still know how to play!

kublai khan do you truly think i am secretly the suicide bomber and counted the votes correctly, since raskolnikov was tricked too, it's even possible that arcangel made a counting mistake but i think that he was trying to trick me on purpose. maybe even you were tricked, who knows... ;-, it looks like you don't want to let go of your vote and you are trying to still make me look suspicious even though i am a townie.

if i was a mafia then it takes two minutes if i really counted the votes to just say i am vanilla townie, i was just not online to reply at that time so i don't see why time means anything.

No, I'm kinda starting to doubt your level of cleverness. You just might be a townie after all.

;;;;-,,,,

and this part of the post is weirdly dissonant, you say "really not linking" at the start but then the rest of the reasons are not very strong and you admit it. you don't sound convinced of your own words...

It's the second page of the game. How much certainty are you expecting?

i wasn't expecting much certainty, yeah because it's only the second page... that's why it's weird that you said "really not linking" when the rest of the post is not very certain because "really not linking" sounds like you have certainty.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 50, ArcAngel9 wrote:Claiming VT is bad.. It minimizes scum chances to hit VT's. Even if you're telling truth.. youre as good as dead. So we lynch you..

I'll be honest, this is the weirdest reason for saying one should not claim vanilla townie. If they did not claim anything you would lynch them for not claiming, if they were a power role trying to avoid outing themselves day one, then it would work as a cover. However, this is just...strange.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Will catchup/respond tomorrow, sorry.
deranged and incoherent
?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 48, ArcAngel9 wrote:I agree with this. the claim was bad. I am comfortable with where my vote is.

This doesn't feel right to me as a response to my post. I wasn't saying the claim was bad. I was trying to make the point that a suicide bomber at L-1 would probably bomb if they truly believed they were about to be hammered. However, since advantage was at L-2, it's impossible to know whether he truly believed he was about to be hammered or not, so it's a bit of a wash which is why I hedged in my opening sentence.

In post 52, Marquis wrote:this really just looks like aa9 is trying to come up with any reason to keep going for an easy lynch/continue with her rvs push out of convenience.

I agree with this too.

VOTE: ArcAngel9
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Now how stupid all the above reasons are to jump on my wagon... ^^

Good job scum!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 56, Suzune wrote:

I'll be honest, this is the weirdest reason for saying one should not claim vanilla townie. If they did not claim anything you would lynch them for not claiming, if they were a power role trying to avoid outing themselves day one, then it would work as a cover. However, this is just...strange.

No it is not weird. Claiming VT is bad on D1, It hurts town.. And this is how I have played so far.. We don't claim on VT in small games no matter what..
What's really funny is that the people who said my reasons are bad has voted me for almost same week reasons.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:09 am

Post by advantage »

well what do you think would happen if i said i was a vigilante? i would get shot. what if i said i was a child? the real child would just counterclaim and i would be lynched. to be honest i didn't consider lying about my role before but yeah, it wouldn't even work... even the idea that i am a mafia just because i claimed vanilla is extremely silly.

i am unconvinced that we should vote arcangel9 just because of that, even though it's very wrong mafias and townies can both be wrong about things like this.

also not-mafia i think that you miscounted the votes, marquis changed his vote onto arcangel9 instead of suzune.
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:12 am

Post by advantage »

In post 59, ArcAngel9 wrote:Now how stupid all the above reasons are to jump on my wagon... ^^

Good job scum!!

well that said, this is pretty bad. do you really think both marquis or guiltylion are mafias because they voted for you? if so, why are you not voting them back?

the reasons aren't very stupid for voting you but you are wrong here about why you think i am a mafia.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 55, advantage wrote:i wasn't expecting much certainty, yeah because it's only the second page... that's why it's weird that you said "really not linking" when the rest of the post is not very certain because "really not linking" sounds like you have certainty.

Sorry. The biggest criticism I always get in early game play is that I blow things out of proportion. I'm trying to change that by acknowledging that the charge I've levied is over-blown in nature.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

BTW, ArcAngel9 is completely correct about the downside of claiming VT. It's a bad move for town because it gives the mafia better odds to hit a power role in a random nk. An outed VT cannot provide camouflage for power roles and thus becomes a useless thing.

Nobody is suggesting that you lie about your role or anything along those lines, but there are ways to stop a wagon on you without claiming. Call out those that jumped on your wagon for scummy reasons. Attack Raskolnikov for threatening to hammer for no good reason. Demand the reason why people want your blood on their hands. Get pissed off.

You didn't really do any of that. You just hid behind a claim that's easily faked by scum. You valued your skin over the town.

Those trying to put a positive spin are those that hoped that maybe it rules you out as the Suicide Bomber.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Suzune »

In a micro like this it would be wise for a power role to lie. Even though many people follow the lynch all liars policy, due to the concern of getting a power role accidentally killed. So claiming it really is a double edged sword because as a vanilla it gives him half cover. People will look at the claim but still judge the actions. This could potentially save a power role from early execution.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

....?

What's the point of that post Suzune?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Suzune »

I'm just arguing that it is not always a poor discussion to claim Vanilla Townie
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Why, though?

You unvoted and now you're embroiled in a debate on mafia theory. Why?

If you think ArcAngel9 is scum because you disagree with him, say so and vote so.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Suzune »

It was one of those sounds better in my head posts. While I disagree with aa9, I will not vote them now. Having an opposing opinion does not make them scum, rather I hoped to suggest that we need not be so critical of plays yet as the game is early.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 64, Kublai Khan wrote:BTW, ArcAngel9 is completely correct about the downside of claiming VT.
It's a bad move for town
because it gives the mafia better odds to hit a power role in a random nk. An outed VT cannot provide camouflage for power roles and
thus becomes a useless thing

Yes but is it scum?

I see newbies prematurely claim VT in Newbie games all the time and I'm always going to be more suspicious of the people that advocate to lynch them solely on those grounds.
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

oh whoops sorry I didn't realize that was the same color as yours N_M, you can change that post color in the quote or something if you want.

that's a bad mistake I'm sorry
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:34 am

Post by advantage »

In post 64, Kublai Khan wrote:BTW, ArcAngel9 is completely correct about the downside of claiming VT. It's a bad move for town because it gives the mafia better odds to hit a power role in a random nk. An outed VT cannot provide camouflage for power roles and thus becomes a useless thing.

well yeah pretty much what guiltylion said. i understand what you're saying but do you support arcangel9 saying that i am a mafia for doing that? because you are saying that she's completely correct about the downside of claiming vt, but that's not the main issue of what she's saying.

In post 64, Kublai Khan wrote:Nobody is suggesting that you lie about your role or anything along those lines, but there are ways to stop a wagon on you without claiming. Call out those that jumped on your wagon for scummy reasons. Attack Raskolnikov for threatening to hammer for no good reason. Demand the reason why people want your blood on their hands. Get pissed off.

You didn't really do any of that.

i thought i was doing what i was supposed to do by saying my role at l-1 like you're supposed to. and i don't see how getting pissed off would help, but i did call out people who jumped on my wagon for bad reasons.

In post 64, Kublai Khan wrote:You just hid behind a claim that's easily faked by scum. You valued your skin over the town.

Those trying to put a positive spin are those that hoped that maybe it rules you out as the Suicide Bomber.

well thats a really negative spin to put on it... ;-,
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:03 am

Post by advantage »

well, i don't like any of the posts from #66 to #69 and i think kublai khan comes out looking worse because the questions that he asks are very leading and the only real way that suzune could answer is by saying "because i'm a mafia".
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Am not sure where we are going with this game..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c