Micro 565: The Walking Dead Ep. 1(Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:28 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

First thing I will be doing is rereading Anti because I have no idea why he was killed.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:37 am

Post by absinthe »

In post 526, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 524, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:I'm thinking we should popcorn a mass character claim, at this point I'm 100% certain they are alignment indicative.

I'm typically against massclaim this early. Why do you think this would be helpful for you?

In post 532, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Wednesday_, EspeciallyTheLies BlueBloodedToffee, absinthe, are probably the people I'm going to look at first on a reread, and check how they connect to Rasko. I'm not convinced his partner would be on the wagon, it was day one and he was a power role, he seems worth the risk to try and save, especially when Ducks was there as an easy mislynch.

In order of suspicion it would be
Wednesday
BBT
absinthe
ETL

I'm thinking a character claim is good because it doesn't actually give away our PRs, so those are still safe, and I have information that could make it pretty easy to catch scum in a lie.

In post 533, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:k. I'm the chick who dies early at that part where they were in the woods before going into atlanta and then she comes back. andrea (?) sister. i forgot her name. one moment.
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:39 am

Post by absinthe »

I posted that before I wrote my question.

The question is, what made you change your mind about character claiming?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:49 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Because theman said he had a way of using it to catch scum in a lie.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:50 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 550, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:First thing I will be doing is rereading Anti because I have no idea why he was killed.

he was crumbing pretty hard.
Art is cool.
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:58 am

Post by absinthe »

In post 553, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Because theman said he had a way of using it to catch scum in a lie.

I'm embarrassed to say I missed that completely. Twice.

Now I'm confused about other things.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:07 pm

In post 554, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 550, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:First thing I will be doing is rereading Anti because I have no idea why he was killed.

he was crumbing pretty hard.

He was?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by TheManWhoSoldTheWorld »

Two gifs with rick in them is what I caught.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

well

i had thought the rick gifs were more likely just anti keeping with the flavour of the game but eh. i'm terrible at noticing crumbs

not so sure anti kill means someone knew about the crumbing though, he was being townread by a lot of people

absinthe + bobman still town

wednesday still scum

VOTE: wednesday :igmeou:
Wednesday_
Wednesday_
Goon
Wednesday_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Wednesday_ »

Was this necessary? Idk if I'm feeling this post. I'm so townie I'm gonna do my due diligence. I'd buy it more if you said I reread anti and have no idea why he was killed.

I'm andrea popcorn to absinthe.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by No Brainer »

In post 531, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:For the record, I will not engage in any arguments about my alignment or actions with the NB hydra, because I know that mollie and I tend to butt heads, and if there's going to be questions about my alignment, go ahead and discuss it with other people. I'm not interested in refuting what I know to be wrong.

lol
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:28 pm

In post 429, No Brainer wrote:I think I know who scum might be who cares cos they won't get lynched!

VOTE: rasko

at least I can try tho!

Can you walk me through this post NB, I can't wrap my head around it.

In post 430, absinthe wrote:
In post 418, Antihero wrote:im kind of ready to lynch wednesday just to make this game playable

I can support this probably but Raskalnikov is digging a deep scummy hole.

This post strengthens my absinthe town read.

In post 439, lalaladucks wrote:
i'd prefer wednesday dead first

Yikes. Lala could be scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:49 pm

In post 454, No Brainer wrote:
I would wager rasko/lalala is where scum is sitting with an outside chance of ETL.

This is sounding pretty good but I'm still not confident that you guys are town.

In post 457, Raskolnikov wrote:Didn't realize it was L-1. Used to bigger games tbh.

VOTE: lalaladucks

Wanting a claim on someone you aren't trying to lynch is atrocious and the icing on the cake. You're part of the wednesday wagon which I never liked also, and for most of the game you were messing around with rainbow text and lazy reads.

This is last minute distancing. I think Rasko knew his time was up and he wanted to create distance between him and his partner. TheMan pulled him up on this, this attack came out of nowhere and just doesn't make much sense. He was previously scum reading ETL and pushing me - then he backed off both and goes all guns blazing on Lala? Nah, not buying it.

In post 478, Raskolnikov wrote:Just don't lynch my townreads next thanks.

We should follow this. Don't lynch his town reads.

In post 518, absinthe wrote:From the reactions after TMWSTW hammered, I'm pretty confident that No Brainer is town.

So my town reads right now are No Brainer and BlueBloodedToffee. I'm leaning town on TMWSTW partly because of his overall day 1 and partly because of his posts after the hammer.

laladucks looks the worst to me based on that flip.

I'm mostly in agreement with this, switching my name with yours. I'm still unsure on NB, something about that last minute push feels wrong and I can't figure out what it is.

In post 519, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:It isn't Ducks.

You should clarify this. If what is happening is what I think is happening I think we can pretty much PoE scum today.

In post 522, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
still concerned about lala not being townlala. waffling on wednesday but my gut makes me want to vote there. BBT doesn't feel great either. i think absinthe looked better later on.

so... yeah. someone talk to me.

Lala looks like a great option. You saying I don't feel great is insane, like seriously, what are you thinking there?

In post 524, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:I'm thinking we should popcorn a mass character claim, at this point I'm 100% certain they are alignment indicative.

Scum will have fake-claims so this will be futile.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:51 pm

I should also say that I read Anti's ISO and I'm not sure he was killed for his reads - he didn't really push all that much outside of Rasko towards the end of the day. He was killed for crumbing me thinks.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by No Brainer »

In post 563, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I should also say that I read Anti's ISO and I'm not sure he was killed for his reads - he didn't really push all that much outside of Rasko towards the end of the day. He was killed for crumbing me thinks.

if you think this then why are you not voting etl?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:02 am

In post 532, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Wednesday_, EspeciallyTheLies BlueBloodedToffee, absinthe, are probably the people I'm going to look at first on a reread, and check how they connect to Rasko. I'm not convinced his partner would be on the wagon, it was day one and he was a power role, he seems worth the risk to try and save, especially when Ducks was there as an easy mislynch.

In order of suspicion it would be
Wednesday
BBT
absinthe
ETL

I'm thinking a character claim is good because it doesn't actually give away our PRs, so those are still safe, and I have information that could make it pretty easy to catch scum in a lie.

Well, there goes my town read. This suspicion list is downright appalling, I feel pretty confident that 3 of those people on that list are town. You talk about thinking that Rasko's buddy wouldn't be on his wagon - both myself and absinthe were on his wagon - but you think we have a better chance of being scum before Lala/ETL? Walk me through that thought process right there.

If anybody in this game thinks I'm fucking dumb enough to bus my buddy from D1 (my RB'er buddy no less) then you need to either reevaluate me as a player or take a fucking walk.

In post 539, No Brainer wrote:Absinthe, BBT and the man are pretty likely town.
Wednesday could be scum.
lalala could be scum.
ETL is best bet.
We're unfortunately unlynchable now.
c:
-Cheet.

I thought this until TheMan's recent post. You're saying all the right things...why can't I trust you???

Except for ETL, she is town. Unless she is like some super ninja warrior who can hide her true motivations. Outside of that, she is town.

[quote="In post 544, EspeciallyTheLies"
for me, this is why. and then he disappeared. it's easy to push a partner when there's no other pressure.[/quote]
Seriously. Look elsewhere. I don't have a lot of time for mafia atm - I made my case, I pushed him, we lynched him. I'm borderline conf town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:03 am

In post 564, No Brainer wrote:
In post 563, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I should also say that I read Anti's ISO and I'm not sure he was killed for his reads - he didn't really push all that much outside of Rasko towards the end of the day. He was killed for crumbing me thinks.

if you think this then why are you not voting etl?

Because she is town. And I think you would be just as likely to pick up on those crumbs as ETL was.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:03 am

In post 565, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 544, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
for me, this is why. and then he disappeared. it's easy to push a partner when there's no other pressure.

Seriously. Look elsewhere. I don't have a lot of time for mafia atm - I made my case, I pushed him, we lynched him. I'm borderline conf town.

Fixed.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:06 am

In post 558, lalaladucks wrote:
absinthe + bobman still town

wednesday still scum

VOTE: wednesday :igmeou:

Where are all your other reads?

VOTE: Lala
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:10 am

At this point, I don't ever want to lynch absinthe. They're town and if they're scum, whatever, good game. I don't want to lynch ETL or NB today either (I'm going to set my paranoia about NB aside). Probably don't want to lynch Wednesday either.

I think lala is our best shot for scum, with outside chances of TheMan.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:16 am

Post by No Brainer »

BBT wrote:why can't I trust you???
Because you're a nerd.
;D

The man is still probably town btw.
Wednesday/lalala/ETL make more sense than him in my head for raskoscummate.
Him having bad reads after just having hammered in an awkward way [making him a point of discussion and likely making him feel uncomfortable if he was scum] would be unnecessary. As scum I would think he'd be more likely to have safe reads. Like just pushing lalala or wednesday as scum now. He's drawing attention to himself and posted that set of reads contradicting himself without worrying about the repercussions of potentially being wrong about something.
His softing also reads pretty town.
-Cheet.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:17 am

I mean, I'm pretty happy to just lynch Lala and go from there.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:19 am

Post by No Brainer »

I'm a fan of taking things slow.
I want time to nuance out lalala. I remember feeling like part of lalala's complaining about being lynched as town a lot [like actually going and grabbing the number of times it's happened] felt townish.
I'd say I want to nuance out Wednesday but I'm not sure that's as likely.
-Cheet.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:21 am

You should prob just lay out a vote though.

Voting is what the cool kids do.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:24 am

Post by No Brainer »

Personally not voting right now.
I will vote lalala if I want to lynch her.
There isn't enough breathing room for me to want a wagon. [especially when you consider what happened last cycle [even if it turned out for the better]].
-Cheet.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”