Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2872, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 2870, Skybird wrote:
MC: Drixx

Gale, you are sounding town in your recent posts. Just jump into the game and don't worry so much about catching up at this point. Once we go to night, you can read through everything.

Mollie, best wishes and I hope everything turns out alright. *hugs*

I hope that I am nk'd, would help us a lot :cry:

Why are you voting for Drixx as MC? and what happened to Mollie?

There's really compelling role reasons to keep me as MC in the short term. Hopefully we have a solid enough block of people for the party that someone else can say privately what they can do and we can try and swap to protecting a higher utility role. At this point I will only gain small utility from sparking abilities and such, as I started with nothing but being MC without a party on day one.

I'd really like ABR to address my post where I talked about whether I would back his request or not. I'm pretty sure if he can convince me, then I can ask the folks voting me to swap over to him. So far I think he just kind of ignored me asking him to respond. I've gotten super mixed signals out of him so far. I could make a solid argument that he's town from some posts, scum from others, and even third party makes sense in a couple of places. It's really frustrating to me, because I assume we have protective roles but we can't assume they'll be around forever, and getting a higher utility MC in place that we can have a decently high degree of certainty is town is something that's optimally done as soon as possible.

@all - I don't think Klingon is scum. I wouldn't bet anything that I'm right because it's a "gut feeling" and I don't believe in those. I can't find anything that explains it so I'm left simply saying I don't think she's scum. Nothing in the "case" against her is really all that scummy to me. It feels like a bad compromise day 1 lynch to me.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2873, Skybird wrote:Gale, I don't trust ABR. He doesn't seem to really care who we lynch, just as long as he gets to be MC.

I've been voting the same 3 players for 100+ pages. How does that translate to not caring who we lynch? You're a scumbag.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:46 pm

In post 2875, Drixx wrote:I'd really like ABR to address my post where I talked about whether I would back his request or not.

There's no question in your post. What would you like answered?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

DGB isn't as bad as I thought. Her posts don't really make me feel one way or the other, I think they just didn't make an impression and I forgot about the ones where she was actually doing stuff. Null on that, not coasting scum like I thought it might be.

Drixx:

PEDIT: Why are you willing to have ABR as MC if you're so unsure about him? When you say you want him to try and convince you, do you mean you want him to try and convince you he's town? You sound like you've already made up your mind though, which is weird since you just said you were unsure... what's up?

As for klingon lynch.. I forget whose lynch you're campaigning for. What's your scumlist?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 2874, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
PEDIT: Are you caught up, Gale?

Far from it, How do you guys read so fast? Is there a method you guys use?

@2831: Wth! What does it mean? Could someone please explain stuff to me? Did ABR claim his role already?

PEdit: Drixx the problem I have with you is that you post like a politician. I can't make out head or tail from it. Look at that last post, what are you trying to say exactly? Do you want to lead or not? If you want to lead, then why are you asking ABR to convince you to vote for him as MC? Just, give me one sentence of why you are a better MC candidate for us than ABR.

You see, I can't trust people who are non-committal and vague in their posts. There has to be some sort of decisiveness in a leader, and I don't see that in your posts bro.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 2879, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 2874, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
PEDIT: Are you caught up, Gale?

Far from it, How do you guys read so fast? Is there a method you guys use?

@2831: Wth! What does it mean? Could someone please explain stuff to me? Did ABR claim his role already?

PEdit: Drixx the problem I have with you is that you post like a politician. I can't make out head or tail from it. Look at that last post, what are you trying to say exactly? Do you want to lead or not? If you want to lead, then why are you asking ABR to convince you to vote for him as MC? Just, give me one sentence of why you are a better MC candidate for us than ABR.

You see, I can't trust people who are non-committal and vague in their posts. There has to be some sort of decisiveness in a leader, and I don't see that in your posts bro.

I've been playing from the beginning, I have no advice for someone reading to replace in. I'd say, don't try to make a catchup post with ALL of your comments.. just read everything, make sure you understand what's happened at least in the general sense, then begin play. That's really all you can do.

About 2831, that was linked in response to your question about mollie. And ABR claimed most of his role, but there's a lot he hasn't said.

Also, I disagree. I think Dirxx isn't posting ENOUGH like a politician, and ABR is too much of one. More important in a leader than decisiveness is being, y'know, town. I think you should try and catch up still and then decide how you feel about the MC.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:23 pm

In post 2880, MaxwellPuckett wrote:About 2831, that was linked in response to your question about mollie. And ABR claimed most of his role, but there's a lot he hasn't said.

Also, I disagree. I think Dirxx isn't posting ENOUGH like a politician, and ABR is too much of one. More important in a leader than decisiveness is being, y'know, town. I think you should try and catch up still and then decide how you feel about the MC.

Dude, do you think there is more of a town tell than being decisive? Its when folks try to polish their sentences to not reveal information, not hurt anyone and not ruin their chances at anything is when I get suspicious of them. And maybe you are not seeing Drixx doing it, because you are doing them too? Is your play style the same when you play as VT?

I can't really say what people are upto when they hide certain things from each other (why reveal part of your role, if you think a complete reveal would hurt us?), and the one reason I trust ABR is because he is not scared of coming forth to mention his point. Its the same reason, I like DP too.

All I am seeing right now is a power struggle from different people for different things, lets just keep your personal agenda's aside, whatever they are. And concentrate on standard scum hunting.

Klingoncelt is a lurker, and I want to finish up my reading before I vote with clarity. So until then, I am banking on my towniest read atm. I will be back tomorrow to start reading again, and hopefully read up on DP and ABR's claims. I don't know why they revealed partial information about their roles, clearly it has caused more confusion than anything productive.

Just f'in keep your roles to yourself and do the scum hunting, you don't have to ask anyone to vote you MC or take you to Adventures. Just choose a MC who would take the best decision and then trust their decision. *smh*
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 2881, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 2880, MaxwellPuckett wrote:About 2831, that was linked in response to your question about mollie. And ABR claimed most of his role, but there's a lot he hasn't said.

Dude, do you think there is more of a town tell than being decisive? Its when folks try to polish their sentences to not reveal information, not hurt anyone and not ruin their chances at anything is when I get suspicious of them. And maybe you are not seeing Drixx doing it, because you are doing them too? Is your play style the same when you play as VT?

I can't really say what people are upto when they hide certain things from each other (why reveal part of your role, if you think a complete reveal would hurt us?), and the one reason I trust ABR is because he is not scared of coming forth to mention his point. Its the same reason, I like DP too.

All I am seeing right now is a power struggle from different people for different things, lets just keep your personal agenda's aside, whatever they are. And concentrate on standard scum hunting.

Klingoncelt is a lurker, and I want to finish up my reading before I vote with clarity. So until then, I am banking on my towniest read atm. I will be back tomorrow to start reading again, and hopefully read up on DP and ABR's claims. I don't know why they revealed partial information about their roles, clearly it has caused more confusion than anything productive.

Just f'in keep your roles to yourself and do the scum hunting, you don't have to ask anyone to vote you MC or take you to Adventures. Just choose a MC who would take the best decision and then trust their decision. *smh*

WHat do you mean by not being decisive? Because I've already questioned Drixx about his recent post, and I'm waiting on his answer. I don't like his approach to MCing but I'm very confident he's town and so that doesn't matter to me as much, what matters is ABR not being MC. Your question is kind of vague so I don't know what you're asking, but are you accusing Drixx of those three things? (not revealing information, not hurting anyone, and not ruining his chances of anything?)

Revealing only relevant information of your role is a normal thing to do. I mean, even ABR is only doing that... it's to keep scum from knowing everything. And I think being indecisive, depending on the situation, is a town tell. It means you're not sure of your reads because.. well, you don't know. Scum knows and can be sure of themselves as much as they want.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 2643, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, but I've been swayed. This would make sense as a forced TvT.

Shut up and stop your moaning or else I might just hop back on.

NoNoNoNoNoNo
Setup and Flavour speculation are bad and shouldn't ever be used for the basis of a read. This is how people loose games people!
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Dammit
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 2883, wgeurts wrote:
In post 2643, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, but I've been swayed. This would make sense as a forced TvT.

Shut up and stop your moaning or else I might just hop back on.

NoNoNoNoNoNo
Setup and Flavour speculation are bad and shouldn't ever be used for the basis of a read. This is how people loose games people!

In post 2884, wgeurts wrote:Dammit
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:46 pm

In post 2713, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2511, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Titus, I'm most interested in your case on Yosarian right now.
CoolDog scum I can see and am already slightly leaning towards.

Also silence is a huge scum tell for Klingon.

Is not.

I was Scum in Micro 560 and I had the second-highest post count.

It's more of a "contentless silence"
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:52 pm

In post 2746, Drunken Pirates wrote:Hey Cerb, you never did explain your issue with voting itlepip?

Mostly that I haven't taken a deeper look at their slot yet and Cerb has some deep hatred which he harbours for Day 1 meaning he has literally given me most of the control of the reads until he has something he can work with.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Actually, wgeurts, it's also partially because I do most of my reading logged into my main, and logging into the hydra to drop my thoughts about things as they come up is inconvenient, so I usually end up forgetting about them. :(

I do hate D1 though. This D1 is more interesting than most though, lots of moving parts.

Also, DP, and everyone else: If it's not signed, it's not me.

-Cerb
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Interested in klingon guys?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:28 pm

In post 2294, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
Klingoncelt

Well this is an odd read. Klingoncelt is a hard one to read day one due the fact that she posts so darn little content. Apparently those that know her better notice things that lean to the one or the other however my sample size of games played which I call recall is one. Which was also a scum game which may help a little. Anyhow.

Her first vote on ABR isn't too awful, especially seeing how their have been worse votes. The reasoning in is half-decent at least and seems more town minded than scum. The fact she is giving reads early (example: ) on helps as in Suidoken she avoided giving anything concrete, especially town reads, like the plague. Where (much like Titus has said somewhere) she preferred to lurk and let the town destroy themselves. I also don't think Klingon would be pushing that weird thing where she accuses FA of faking her language barrier. (There is also no way R&L and Kling share a scum alignment.). is another example of her seemingly sorting the game in her own way.
Honestly, I don't know what to make of klingoncelt right now. I'm leaning town as this play doesn't match her recent scum play I witnessed and caught as she is making pushes (however bad), posting more content *than usual* and is seemingly sorting players... I'm going to have to go back to this read later game.

I know some people were pushing her so I'll take a look at the reasons behind said push as I go through the ISO's. If anyone is willing to quote/summarise their reasons for doing so though that would help.
~wgeurts

In post 2295, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Ah forgot to add, Klingon is null leaning towards town

I'll look over her iso myself, but it seems unlikely?

-Cerb
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:38 pm

In post 2882, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 2881, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 2880, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Also, I disagree. I think Dirxx isn't posting ENOUGH like a politician, and ABR is too much of one.
More important in a leader than decisiveness is being, y'know, town.
I think you should try and catch up still and then decide how you feel about the MC.

Dude,
do you think there is more of a town tell than being decisive?
Its when folks try to polish their sentences to not reveal information, not hurt anyone and not ruin their chances at anything is when I get suspicious of them. And maybe you are not seeing Drixx doing it, because you are doing them too? Is your play style the same when you play as VT?

WHat do you mean by not being decisive?
Because I've already questioned Drixx about his recent post, and I'm waiting on his answer. I don't like his approach to MCing but I'm very confident he's town and so that doesn't matter to me as much, what matters is ABR not being MC. Your question is kind of vague so I don't know what you're asking, but are you accusing Drixx of those three things? (not revealing information, not hurting anyone, and not ruining his chances of anything?)

Let me clear this miscommunication. What I meant by being decisive as a town tell is that: When I am looking for someone to lead us in a scum hunt, I will look for a decisive leader. Because scums Imo, have too much to hide and too much to lose from being decisive.

That is the reason lurkers are perceived to be scums, because they don't voice out their opinions and try to blend in. There are different types of lurking that scums do, based on their skill level. And some hide behind verbose walls of text, that don't really convey their original opinions about something. For eg: in the 50 pages that I have read, I haven't seen Drixx analyze the regions to figure out which region would be the best to visit. He mentions that he wanted to visit Baccarat (#), but why? Also him suggesting to go to Luminous to be the savior of Errant seems like BS to me. It can pretty well be a scum ploy, that they have managed to weave into leading him to the place that he actually wants to visit.

And, if you notice my earlier post (#), I am not able to decide if you are being PR passive or scum passive. That is the reason I wanted to know if you play this same way when you are a VT? Or do you play differently? I wasn't asking a vague question. So either you didn't read my earlier post, or you are a scum bum who is trying to misrep me.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

You say you want to clear up a miscommunication, then you say that I didn't read your post or that I'm trying to misrep you. Obviously I just misunderstood omething, that's what a miscommunication is.

Drixx didn't lead us into suggesting Luminous, Errant flat out told us that he needed Drixx to go there. Why would Drixx refuse that? If you aren't caught up, I don't think you should be forming reads based on situatuons you haven't read about. Unless you did read that part and just missed it.. In any case, its not bs at all.

As for Drixx' walls of text.. I agree that he should be focusing more on hunting and less on his role (and that he should take a stand on bring MC or not, dangit) but length of posting is not really a scum tell unless we're talking specific players. Most players have a post length that they stick with regardless of alignment, and both Mr and Drixx have a tendency to use far too many words to say something simple. For me its because I want to make sure I'm understood, and I'm sure Drixx has his reasons too.

I don't see scum motivation in Drixx' posts. He's not faking scum hunting, and he seems to really believe that his role makes sense as town, even from another person's point of view that doesn't have his alignment. I wish he would take hard stances on things, but his lack of doing so doesn't make him scummy. It's just how he is D1, as far as I remember

How am I being passive? I don't understand this.
I've been a VT one time, I have no idea how I play as a VT. I do know that my role doesn't affect how I post in a conscious way, so I can't really answer questions about it. Someone else closely examining me could probably do it, though.
In any case, stop trying to judge if I'm a PR based on something like that. We're all PRs, this is a role madness game
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Drixx »

A ton of people in this game have played with me before. Gale Wing should go look at Steven Universe and read the hydra PT for Reasonably Rational. What I post in the game and what notes I make for myself are vastly different things. What I want out of day one is as much of people interacting (and taking positions!) as possible. Day one is a crapshoot; one needs only look through completed games to see that town under performs the odds on lynching scum as a general rule. What I get out of day one comes later when scum have to adjust to the game state and things they could never anticipate on day one mean they have to alter their narrative.

I've had a purpose with every post I've made this day phase.

And yes, I want ABR to convince me that he's actually town, because while I would be fine staying as the MC and trying to put out another SU like game but without the benefit of having Cerberus to talk things through with ... I'm basically a VT. The only thing I can gain by adventuring I can gain by being in the party, so I don't
need
the protection, and in fact given I lack any abilities inherently beyond starting as the MC, if I were to draw night fire, that would be added utility. It would be
significantly better
to have someone who we can be as sure as possible is town in the MC spot as soon as possible.

The problems with ABR are:

1.) There's a pattern of political sleaziness in his posts. He literally feels like someone running for high office and making more promises than he can keep. This dovetails into:
2.) That claim was so untimely and unnecessary. For serious.
3.) He doesn't seem to actually pay attention to what's going on with the discussion. He pops in and tries to see if he can push a wagon, then drops out of sight. It's almost like selective lurking.

As I said ... I was town reading him earlier in the day, but the last few real life days he has really eroded my confidence.

Mechanically it's sub-optimal to just default to MC on me all game. We've seen a town role card because of the mod kill. I don't have anything at all like that. We want to protect someone who does. Simple as that. You want to know why I don't campaign for it GWS? I would rather find someone I trust is town and back them.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Drixx »

EbWoP: It's implied but I want to be explicit: We want someone we can be sure is town AND actually is worth using the immunity on. You don't put the game's immunity mechanic on a VT unless you literally can't manage to get a consensus town read on someone else.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:19 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2878, MaxwellPuckett wrote:DGB isn't as bad as I thought. Her posts don't really make me feel one way or the other, I think they just didn't make an impression and I forgot about the ones where she was actually doing stuff. Null on that, not coasting scum like I thought it might be.

You could have written "no clue" and saved yourself some typing!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:23 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2893, Drixx wrote:The problems with ABR are:

1.) There's a pattern of political sleaziness in his posts. He literally feels like someone running for high office and making more promises than he can keep. This dovetails into:
2.) That claim was so untimely and unnecessary. For serious.
3.) He doesn't seem to actually pay attention to what's going on with the discussion. He pops in and tries to see if he can push a wagon, then drops out of sight. It's almost like selective lurking.

You have just described ABR's play style! Thanks.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:39 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 2895, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2878, MaxwellPuckett wrote:DGB isn't as bad as I thought. Her posts don't really make me feel one way or the other, I think they just didn't make an impression and I forgot about the ones where she was actually doing stuff. Null on that, not coasting scum like I thought it might be.

You could have written "no clue" and saved yourself some typing!

Exactly my point when I said that I get no value from his walls, They seem like they are invested but in reality are just there padding a word in a paragraph, nothingness.

Speaking of that post though.

Why did you thought she was coasting scum ? Even though you say you changed your mind.
~Lina
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 2823, Lowkey wrote:
In post 2768, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 2764, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My quest for power doesn't involve mislynching town though.

Like I just said, it sounds like she jumped to the conclusion that the person mentioned in her role PM was scum, even though the mod never actually told her that. The same conclusion Pip jumped to, even though his role PM never actually said that either, and the same conclusion you jumped to when you heard about the roles. So she thought she was lynching scum, and also gaining power by doing so.

You're really not seeing that this whole thing was a set-up by the mod?

You're spouting the crazy talks here, Yos.

It makes me reconsider Skybird I'll admit but it does not make me think "mod confirmed town v town roles 100%". That is for /r/conspiracy.

Lol.

It's not 100%. I certanly dont think we should treat them as 100% confirmed town, and sorry if I gave that impression.

But it is the most likely possibility, based both on the setup and on their play.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Varsoon »

In SaGa Frontier, Emelia is given different outfits throughout the game as she goes undercover in her quest to avenge her husband and stop Trinity's nefarious plans. You can change her outfits in Koorong and each gives her a different bonus towards fighting with Swords, Guns, Fists, etc.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”