Micro 565: The Walking Dead Ep. 1(Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:37 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Ah right OK.

Yeah, Lala is prob scum. Easy game.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:56 am

Post by No Brainer »

Yeah I'm gonna say lalala is scum.
I want to hear what she has to say in response to the claim, but it looks pretty bad as it is.
-Cheet.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by No Brainer »

In post 687, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ask him. But apparently he can't post and I don't really know. The only reason I keep bringing it up is because people seem to be disinclined to use their brains when discussing reads and logic. As far as I'm concerned, lala can't be scum in this scenario, and I can reevaluate as more information comes up, but I'm not interested in voting there today. I also don't think theman is scum for several reasons, the vote and reactions thereafter, including first posts of the day. NB is conftown. absinthe is not, but I'm ok with saving her for someone else to check. That leaves you and Wednesday.

I would put money on one of you two being scum for sure.
So for me, this day is over and I can get nothing more out of it besides a flip.
I have no idea what the fuck anyone else is waiting around for.

so what have you learned from the previous flip? cos I don't think you have said anything about that.

cos if you gained no info from a scumflip then you are really not that interested in looking at flips in order to garner info are you. also i am waiting for pple to see the light and vote you.

guys plz leave wednesday alone. trollish mislynch bait.

catching up.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 727, No Brainer wrote:
In post 687, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ask him. But apparently he can't post and I don't really know. The only reason I keep bringing it up is because people seem to be disinclined to use their brains when discussing reads and logic. As far as I'm concerned, lala can't be scum in this scenario, and I can reevaluate as more information comes up, but I'm not interested in voting there today. I also don't think theman is scum for several reasons, the vote and reactions thereafter, including first posts of the day. NB is conftown. absinthe is not, but I'm ok with saving her for someone else to check. That leaves you and Wednesday.

I would put money on one of you two being scum for sure.
So for me, this day is over and I can get nothing more out of it besides a flip.
I have no idea what the fuck anyone else is waiting around for.

so what have you learned from the previous flip? cos I don't think you have said anything about that.

cos if you gained no info from a scumflip then you are really not that interested in looking at flips in order to garner info are you. also i am waiting for pple to see the light and vote you.

guys plz leave wednesday alone. trollish mislynch bait.

catching up.

are you kidding me... i posted all the ideas I had gained from the flip. where the hell did i say i "learned nothing from the flip"

jfc.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:19 pm

what is the VC? I want to vote lala.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:19 pm

In post 727, No Brainer wrote:i am waiting for pple to see the light and vote you.

like, this kind of shit is so fucking annoying.
Art is cool.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by No Brainer »

I must have missed them?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:20 pm

i post one thing, you read whatever the fuck you want to read and decide that you are right, queen scumhunter.

bullshit. really irritating.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:21 pm

it doesn't matter mollie. it's all in my ISO, which doesn't necessitate you saying "i must have missed them", but it does not matter.
Art is cool.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by No Brainer »

In post 730, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 727, No Brainer wrote:i am waiting for pple to see the light and vote you.

like, this kind of shit is so fucking annoying.

I will happily wait until you point out where your lynch analysis is

eta: you are not going to emotionally bully me etl so stop it.

if you did it then you will have no problem pointing it out. but I know how as scum you like to deflect by using aTe
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by No Brainer »

In post 733, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:it doesn't matter mollie. it's all in my ISO, which doesn't necessitate you saying "i must have missed them", but it does not matter.

what i read was that you were gunning for us and doing nka and tried to say we were scum based on it. I am missing the part where you discussed the lynch. cos we placed a pivotal vote which if you had actually done lynch analysis then it wld not be that hard to explain yourself.

I am not a fan of ducky's posts. I am less of a fan of your aTe which I had predicted wld happen and your unwillingness to cooperate with conftown.

you do this shit as town and it is bad play. you do it as scum too.

play the game. it ain't that hard and I am not asking for much.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:15 pm

:rolleyesfuckinghard:

I am playing the game. Everything I post is "aTe" according to you.

There's no point, so let's not.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:17 pm

In post 522, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:anyone think raskol's lala push was a bus? was trying to figure out if it felt that way or not but i dont know. it doesn't feel like it. but unless wednesday is raskol's partner, someone on his wagon is. after rereading i didn't really feel like wednesday was.

i'm concerned about NB based on the kill because i feel like the only other people besides me who would have caught what anti was throwing out and would be worried about being read by him is mollie. the reasoning given by cheet about why raskol was scum wasn't strong at all either, but beyond these things i thought they were town, so i dont know.

i'm inclined to think theman is pure town, even if he didn't realize it was a hammer. the reaction was genuine.

eh. cheet's reaction to the hammer was pretty good too, so nevermind that for today i guess.

still concerned about lala not being townlala. waffling on wednesday but my gut makes me want to vote there. BBT doesn't feel great either. i think absinthe looked better later on.

so... yeah. someone talk to me.

this is everything that i was thinking wrt to the lynch and the nk. like... half of this is about the fucking lynch wagon... yet you somehow "missed it".
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:17 pm

it's my first damn post of the day!

really not that hard to find.

my annoyance is verging on not game-related so i'm just going to stop.
Art is cool.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by No Brainer »

In post 732, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i post one thing, you read whatever the fuck you want to read and decide that you are right, queen scumhunter.

bullshit. really irritating.

god plz be more passive aggressive cos I am trying to get a read on you after you tried to set us up as today's lynch you hypocrite.

I don't make passive aggressive digs at you. I don't try to make you feel bad like you are doing to me right now.

its shitty and super bad sportsmanship. anti recently mislynched me as town d1 when I hadn't been mislynched outside of newbies in 3 years. do you wanna know what said to him. DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP I KNOW THAT YOU CAN COME BACK FROM THIS.

altho I might have said fuck you prior to that...

but he was reading my play based on how you play. there is zero reason to get nasty. I am trying to read you. I am wondering about a recruiting mechanic cos lol zombies and YOU ARE GETTING FUCKING NASTY PLZ STOP.

it is shitty and unnecessary. like you don't need to do it! you tried to deflect off of the rasko lynch. I thought ducky was scummy and you are like "the man confirmed him" when I was pretty sure that wasn't what was going on due to set up spec.

stop being passive aggressive and making nasty digs.

eta: you backtracked on your read on us in like 4 posts. yeah I thought that was icky. <----- this is what caught my attention.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:29 pm

In post 739, No Brainer wrote:you tried to set us up as today's lynch you hypocrite.

LMFAO

yeah. totally. that's exactly what i did LOL
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:30 pm

no mollie. i talked out my thoughts in a single fucking post. if you think i'm getting nasty, it isn't because i just feel like. it is aggravated. there is a reason for the way i feel about what you are posting right now. it is not one-sided. reread your posts and if you are really trying to understand me, then understand why i'm fucking frustrated with you right now. i've explained why several times.
Art is cool.
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by absinthe »

Wouldn't this have to be a bastard setup for there to be recruiting?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:33 pm

it is frustrating to try to talk to you. i legitimately do not feel like it is productive. it isn't a dig AT YOU. stop taking things so personally. i have no problem WITH YOU. i have problems with the way you PLAY. very big difference, and one that i've mentioned multiple times ITT. i am not just "melting down".

you wanna talk about personal attacks, how about those personal attacks of character? trying to make me seem like i'm some kind of whining toddler who throws a tantrum when she doesn't get her way, totally negating anything i'm trying to say.

you think that's not fucking ANNOYING?
Art is cool.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by No Brainer »

In post 742, absinthe wrote:Wouldn't this have to be a bastard setup for there to be recruiting?

it was hinted in sign-ups but lets clarify cos trying to get etl to not meltdown the second I look at her is not gonna happen.

@ mod - is this a bastard game with alignment changing mechanics?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:35 pm

"ETL always does X. I totally expect X." fuck off with that shit. it's really fucking irritating and it's the number one reason i avoid playing with you. not because i dont like you, but because you frustrate me with the way you play and the way you try to "read" me. there's merit to meta but not when you're using it to paint someone in a bad light. i really hate how you go off on me about being "nasty" when i'm REACTING to your fucking jabs.

p-edit: it is not a bastard game or it would have been announced as such because it must be.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:36 pm

EBWOP: it must be announced* if it's bastard.

anyway i'm done with this touchy feely bullshit. play the fucking game. i've already acknowledged that you're town, long before your claim. so back off.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:38 pm

In post 744, No Brainer wrote:trying to get etl to not meltdow

JFC.

this is exactly what i'm talking about....

it's never "oh i must have said something that bothered her, i wonder what that was" it's "etl is just having a classic meltdown, i should just continue fucking saying the dumb shit that annoyed her in the first place."
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:45 pm

4 to lynch. I count BBT and theman.

VOTE: lalaladucks

this is L-1.
Art is cool.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by No Brainer »

UNVOTE: ducky

why the rush before the mod has a chance to answer?

I mean don't you want this clarified cos it wld clear you.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”