Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 3664, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 3657, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 3654, Rylai and Lina wrote:CoolDog Sensei Is 100% Annie. he had no idea what are our conf town's when he claimed + thats a very huge risk to claim a fake character . you can get easily counter claimed.

so no

sensei is definitely Annie and he is definitely a confirmed town based on our role pm.

~Rylai

yeah, sure, he is that person, but that doesn't mean you are telling the truth OR that the other person, as you said, is in the game.

I'm telling the truth. you suspect the cop claim in every game of yours?! what do you think I am? an idiot? to make two gambits in Day 1 to claim miller and an innocent (more than that a conf town) in the same day when I'm mafia?

I did my part about this part of my role. I really can't help with the trust issue stuff ...

ssshhhh...

rylai don't talk to scum, talk to us. he is just trying to wind you up cos his role pm told him to.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:16 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Quick question, and yes, this pertains to the game at hand: Can you discuss MafiaTheory that stems from an ongoing game in the Mafia Discussion Board as long as you don't reference the game at hand?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:18 am

In post 3701, DiamondSentinel wrote:Quick question, and yes, this pertains to the game at hand: Can you discuss MafiaTheory that stems from an ongoing game in the Mafia Discussion Board as long as you don't reference the game at hand?

Nooooo noooo

And definitely not after you mention in an going game. :/
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:21 am

In post 3674, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Mollie
You wanted to talk to me. Well what about?
Tell me what you want to say.

Frozen Angel, in your eyes IF you are telling the truth he is town. However we don't know what you know so we don't have this certainty. So the more suspicious of us around here won't believe you without cold hard irrifutable evidence.

who am I talking to?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:25 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 3703, Drunken Pirates wrote:

Frozen Angel, in your eyes IF you are telling the truth he is town. However we don't know what you know so we don't have this certainty. So the more suspicious of us around here won't believe you without cold hard irrifutable evidence.

who am I talking to?

Remember, Mollie(and everyone else). If it's not signed, it's definitely not me.

So that was wgeurts who was saying that stuff. And who's done most of the actual, ya know, analysis today. :P I just sheeped his push and kept up pressure. :P

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:27 am

In post 3679, Rylai and Lina wrote:And while I was at school I was thinking and if Sensei really doesn't get anything from adventuring, it might be a waste for him to go, I mean I get the value but it is better to think this through better.

~Lina

we wanna give MC protection status that is why he shld be MC.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 3705, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3679, Rylai and Lina wrote:And while I was at school I was thinking and if Sensei really doesn't get anything from adventuring, it might be a waste for him to go, I mean I get the value but it is better to think this through better.

~Lina

Yea yea I know,

Btw should Drixx be in the party?: I have been thinking more and in the case that the chosen mc dies then he will take their place thus making the party 1 person smaller since we get no replacemnt for party member.
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:35 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 3644, Drunken Pirates wrote:Itlepip yes.

TCC, no. I get what TCC is doing since I have done it myself.

Cerb, remember when you claimed one way mason and I was all ohhhh no don't trust it. That's what you're doing here. Rylai is the one way mason and Sensei is the target.

There is scum motivation in what ABR is claiming. I think you're being a little rigid there and it's impacting everything else.

~Titus

Drixx should be in every single part no matter who is the next MC.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Yea I fell like he is town as well, I am just saying that we might be 1 personal less if MC was to die

~Lina
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:40 am

In post 3706, Rylai and Lina wrote:

~Lina

Yea yea I know,

Btw should Drixx be in the party?: I have been thinking more and in the case that the chosen mc dies then he will take their place thus making the party 1 person smaller since we get no replacemnt for party member.

lemme think on that plz? you did the right thing and you played your role perfectly. I think it is just really funny that the pple who thought you were town suddenly think that you are lying now that you finally found what you are looking for lololololol

don't talk to scumdog cos he knows rylai is an emotional player and he is trying to get her to look bad by her melting down. just ignore him and talk to us or your coftown.

@ gogurts

what do you wanna talk about gogurts?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:41 am

sensei you are terrible body guard I told you to keep them away from rylai cos I knew what they wld try to do.

BAD SENSEI <3
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:28 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

who am I talking to?

Ok, I'll talk about it in here.

Throwing shade on a potential mod confirm is 100% a scum tell. I did it MGSV with Xtoxm's IC claim (ended up being false, funny enough) and my scum buddies also agreed it was the right thing to do. I can think of no good reason for town to do so.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3660, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 3658, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 3525, itlepip wrote:wait R&L have annie as a confTown? shit nvm, annie could still be a fakeclaim but the wagon drop makes more sense.
*sigh I thought I had just caught cerberus.

Thank god

ohh my god? what is this? that... we don't have confirmed town on day one? WHAT THE FUCK? I didn't know that was possible. and we are going to base our decisions for who is MC based ont he fact that this person is conf town!!!! yay, go lose the game town. I'll be here to watch the train wreckage. Where is abr, let's pile on this stupidity some more. He'd be down.

uh. Do you really think that R&L and Sensei are scum together who set that whole thing up to make Sensei look town? Including the way R&L were driving the wagon on Sensei, and then forced Sensei to claim, and the whole thing? And I assume they planned this all out more then a hundred pages ago, back when R&L claimed to have rolenames that were confirmed town in their role PM, and Sensei apparently started breadcrumbing his role name like a hundred pages ago?

I mean, it's not totally impossible, but the odds of this being a gambit and Sensei being scum are like one in a thousand or something like that. It doesn't really make sense on any level. So For The Purposes of Day 1, we basically should be treating Sensei as confirmed town. Maybe if you want to be technical, we can put an asterisk next to it and call him "confirmed town *" with some fine print down at the bottom, but that fine print isn't terribly important.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 3685, Rylai and Lina wrote:Cool dog I'm going through this again.

1 - you accept this he has an Annie name in his role pm? as a fake claim or a claim? [Unless he gets CC'ed later]

2 - In our role pm it said that the character Annie is town

3 - Mod confirmed that those characters may not be in game but they can't be in game as fake claims

1 + 2 + 3 = Sensei confirmed town from whoever think 2 is the truth

now stop this bullshit!

thx :)

~Rylai

1, yes and no. Both could be true!
2, yes and no. Both could be true!
3, okay.

In post 3691, Rylai and Lina wrote:
BTW CoolDog, I do tend to be a little too trusting in this game

Everyone in this game is too trusting. I'm willing to trust people as long as I can confirm them later, but I'm not going to buy your argument over anyone else's. I also have a limit to the number of assumptions I am willing to make, which has run out a long time ago... so anyone who starts flaunting about that they have this hidden information of x, I'm response is probably going to be, "you probably don't until proven otherwise". Considering the vast amount of claims in this game, on d1, I highly doubt everyone is telling the truth. AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE BLANKETLY ASSUMING EVERYTHING THEY HERE IS TRUE (DP!!!!!!!!!! is number 1 offender of this).

In post 3692, Drunken Pirates wrote:Rylai, conftown over probtown. Don't favor getting shiny baubles as a reason to include risk where risk doesn't need to be.

If I didn't have court in an hour, I would love to talk with you more on this point.

~Titus

dude, there is a shit ton of risk involved in this. Like, a metric shit ton. You read the powers people get?

In post 3697, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3651, CooLDoG wrote:correction: not only on raylai's flip, but also on the flips of others... actually though, come on. Let's get back on track and lynch people who actually need lynching.

thats what I am trying to do!

this is a bold face lie and you know it. Do you want me to make a quote wall of you not doing that? I can do it... you just need to say the magical word. That would probably get me banned for flooding though, so I probably would have to revert to post numbers. I'm not sure if I would exceed the maximum letter count or not.

In post 3701, DiamondSentinel wrote:Quick question, and yes, this pertains to the game at hand: Can you discuss MafiaTheory that stems from an ongoing game in the Mafia Discussion Board as long as you don't reference the game at hand?

no, and you can't do it in this thread either. We have had enough of that useless spam already.

In post 3706, Rylai and Lina wrote:

~Lina

Yea yea I know,

^because the dp hydra is either drunk or high (both?) all of the time and they have zero concept of what is happening?

In post 3709, Drunken Pirates wrote:

don't talk to scumdog cos he knows rylai is an emotional player and he is trying to get her to look bad by her melting down. just ignore him and talk to us or your coftown.

where have I advocated for their lynch recently? Not at all actually. I gave a *sigh* to their name if I remember correctly. Or ehh, or something like that. Obviously we shouldn't lynch reylai. Try better next time.

To be honest, I am perfectly chill with DP being my enemy for the entirety of the rest of the game. At least then she focuses on me instead of the actual game. SO yeah, I'll be the lightning rod for this shit.

In post 3711, DiamondSentinel wrote:

who am I talking to?

Ok, I'll talk about it in here.

Throwing shade on a
potential
mod confirm is 100% a scum tell.

LEt's not forget what words mean for, I don't know, a fraction of a second.

@yos, you are discounting the possibility of sensi getting lucky with a claim, which is a potential case. Alternatively, raylai is making shit up, again, another potential case. It just seems like everyone in this game has taken every word about hidden information as truth. We need to stop doing that because it is counter-productive. At least now we gained something (information, reactions) from the conflict. Whatever happened to scum not knowing every town role? What happened to keeping shit on your chest for a bit so the scum team doesn't go into night 1 knowing everything? ehh? nope, fuck that, just out everything.

You know, who is down for a mass claim?

You wanna figure this out? Why not just get all of the info out here in the open right now? NO? Why not? Seems like everyone's been loosey goosey with claiming shit so far. Hell, I'd go first for that shit...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

you know, most of the claims here haven't even been due to pressure on said players. That's also very bizarre. We have yet to reach an l-1, and how many claims (soft and hard) have we had? Hell, we had to make a LIST of all of the claims because there have been so many. But yup, let's just, you know, believe everything why don't we.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

you know what, go for it. Just go for it. Let's lynch flum, and vote abr as mc like we wanted to all along and see what happens. Or who is the new hip mc wagon now? Sensi, okay, sure, let's go for that. Ya'll happy?
vote: flum

mc: sensai

boom, I did it... performative contradictions, lets go.
after a wank.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Haha haha haha no yoyo.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Why are you voting Sensei for MC? He will be killed tonight and then Drixx will revert to MC with the party Sensei chose.

Basically, Sensei shouldn't include Drixx in the party or we lose a party member spot on top of sensei already dying.

I guarantee you Sensei MC is a clueless move, and he will die tonight.

I'm a better MC.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 3707, itlepip wrote:
Drixx should be in every single part no matter who is the next MC.

*questioning glance*
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3713, CooLDoG wrote:

@yos, you are discounting the possibility of sensi getting lucky with a claim, which is a potential case.

Picks a rolename at random out of the game, and isn't counterclaimed, and it just happens to be the confirmed innocent rolename? Sure, that's possible, but it's another one of those one in a million chances. Don't worry about things like that, especally not on day 1, it's not worth it.

Alternatively, raylai is making shit up, again, another potential case.

Unlikely but possible. But even in that scenerio, sensi is still probably town.

I mean, the overall odds of sensi being scum are, what, maybe 1 in a hundred? Less?

You know, who is down for a mass claim?

NO.

Also
fos:cooldog
for suggesting it. Geez.

Seems like everyone's been loosey goosey with claiming shit so far. ..

We really should have just lynched klingon a week ago and avoided all this claiming but that's no reason to do more damage.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:35 pm

Sensei is dying tonight. Drixx will take his spot unless he's already in the party in which case no one takes his spot.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:37 pm

I guess I should claim now to take back the MC votes and confirm myself as town. I want to see Sensei's reaction to this first. Btw Sensei sorry for not saying anything about your wagon before but I didn't think it would take off or force you to claim before L-1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:38 pm

I thought Sensei was town for the last 40 pages lol
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 3720, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Sensei is dying tonight. Drixx will take his spot unless he's already in the party in which case no one takes his spot.

Why isn't this true if we elected you as MC? This is exactly why the Drixx conf town theory arose since mafia just kill whoever was elected if drixx is town.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In SaGa Frontier, Asellus is one of the most powerful characters in the game because she gains the bonuses of being both a human and a mystic.

Whenever in combat, Asellus functions as if she were a human, but upon using any of her Mystic abilities, she gains the statistical bonuses of the monsters she's absorbed and has access to their powers. She also has a slight change in how she looks, it's pretty cool. What's notable about this, though, is that if you never use this Mystic power and you make some plot-important decisions, you'll receive a 'human' ending for Asellus, whereas you can also receive a Half-Mystic and Mystic ending for her as well. Each ending reflects how you played Asellus--whether you denied her mystic side or embraced it fully!
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”