Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by Davsto »

Congratulations, you just painted a post that was defending you as a scum post.

Cerberus, now are you convinced?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 3847, Drixx wrote:We don't have the mislynches to spare you death tunneling us RP. Just talk to me and not Titus. I'll pick this up in the Hydra when the browser I use for the hydra stops freezing on me. This is not an ego post.

Titus responds even less well than I do to people who seem impossible to reason with. So just talk to me because seriously you are driving us to a loss with your insistence on death tunneling us. We could have been cleared yesterday if people had been willing to ask Dram questions and airtight the wording for the lucid dream to clear us. Worst case (for us) that would have drawn night fire to us, which is significantly more utility than we have now. As of right now, we're a free smokescreen for scum because you and Titus keep getting into squabbles.

P-Edit: Seriously guys ... we're town. Stop with the foolish shit. How about you all decide how to dream up confirming us. That forces scum to either live with us (and while RP clearly doesn't have even a modicum of respect for me or Titus, some of the rest of you have seen us at our best and know better) or kill us. It also immediately removes the smokescreen that somehow has conveniently been going and going. It also helps us have a better chance to win ... because with Dave's terrible role, there aren't spare lynches lying around because RP is unable to read me or Titus.

Seriously, get the parameters of the dream worked out. Ask questions and make sure it will work. I'm not looking to lose this game because one person is too proud to admit he's confbiasing and other people just sheep because they are sick of it day after day. RP is objectively playing terribly when it comes to us. Period. Someone figure out how to dream up a way to show him he's wrong so another day doesn't go by where scum get to hide behind him ranting at us and trying to drive a mislynch on us.

Inevitably if he manages to get you all to lemming and mislynch us, then people are going to go back and look at things and realized he didn't really have any real reason to push us and could easily have let an existing mechanic clarify our status ... that's going to make him look scummy in hindsight... and if he's actually town then you combine that with Dave's role and things aren't looking good for the home team.

In post 3849, Drixx wrote:
In post 3846, Cerberus v666 wrote:And would town!Titus 100% defend and try to keep from being lynched one of her town reads?

You know she would. You just basically convinced me you're scum. Terrible post Cerberus. You've been in games as a hydra with me where Titus 100% went to bad for a town read. You know that's exactly what Titus does. Asking a question you know the answer to is you trying to appear to be engaged in analyzing things, but you forgot I am here and know you.

@Titus - You may feel free to VCA (if you can) and put a case against Cerb now. #3846 is a scum post. Please pick these up in the hydra. The browser I've got the login saved to keeps freezing on me.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 3850, Davsto wrote:Congratulations, you just painted a post that was defending you as a scum post.

So if he's scum white knighting we're not supposed to be concerned?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3840, Cerberus v666 wrote:Is there any reason beyond them defending itlepip to believe they're scum?

What the

Actual fuck

Are you fucking high.

Stop setting my town read of you on fire.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3850, Davsto wrote:Congratulations, you just painted a post that was defending you as a scum post.

I call it how I see it. Cerberus knows Titus very well because he and I have played with her basically nearly continuously for the past year. There's no way he would have to ask that question. Simple as that. I'm off to sleep.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Davsto »

But you just painted it as a post attacking you.

Don't backtrack on why you said it's scummy.

PEdit He was asking that question to me
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 3854, Drixx wrote:

I call it how I see it. Cerberus knows Titus very well because he and I have played with her basically nearly continuously for the past year. There's no way he would have to ask that question. Simple as that. I'm off to sleep.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3855, Davsto wrote:But you just painted it as a post attacking you.

Irrelevant. A town!Cerberus doesn't phrase that as a question. He would declare that Titus does defend her town reads. One needs only go look at Titus games to see that she is relentless in going after scum reads and tireless in defending town reads. Shit ... go look at We Didn't Playtest This where she was sure I was scum and pursued me for like 2 real life months, only for me to be cop cleared late. Cerberus doesn't have to ask a question. He knows Titus and would declare as a statement that she does indeed defend her town reads.

As I said ... asking it as a question is an attempt to appear to be trying to "figure out" things. Problem is, he's scum and knows we're town so it's narrative, and he got caught.

I really do need to sleep though. I have to be up in 5 hours.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3847, Drixx wrote:We don't have the mislynches to spare you death tunneling us RP. Just talk to me and not Titus. I'll pick this up in the Hydra when the browser I use for the hydra stops freezing on me. This is not an ego post.

Uh, what? We have three dead scum and two dead town. We are in a fucking excellent situation. The definition of town is "the majority of players" and we are the minority of people who died. The people who are in a desperate situation is people who are not town, a rapidly shrinking group.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 3857, Drixx wrote:

Irrelevant. A town!Cerberus doesn't phrase that as a question. He would declare that Titus does defend her town reads. One needs only go look at Titus games to see that she is relentless in going after scum reads and tireless in defending town reads. Shit ... go look at We Didn't Playtest This where she was sure I was scum and pursued me for like 2 real life months, only for me to be cop cleared late. Cerberus doesn't have to ask a question. He knows Titus and would declare as a statement that she does indeed defend her town reads.

As I said ... asking it as a question is an attempt to appear to be trying to "figure out" things. Problem is, he's scum and knows we're town so it's narrative, and he got caught.

Drixx let's go to bed.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 3857, Drixx wrote:

Actually it was pretty obviously a question directed at me (as in, "Davsto, don't you think that's something town!Titus would do as well?" - he knows to himself the answer is yes, but is trying to make me think about it). However, I see you've now dug yourself into being stuck with an entirely wrong interpretation so you can continue to scumread Cerberus, so I will leave it be whilst pointing at it and saying just how scummy that is considering you've changed your mind on why this thing is scummy at least
three fucking times
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

....seriously Drixx? Context. Davsto just said that scum!titus would do something, and I asked him if town!titus would do the same thing with a bad read....clearly intending that davsto acknowledge that yes, town!titus would do that. Also, Drixx, I don't believe Titus actually thinks I'm scum anymore. I mean, she might, but I don't really think she does.

To answer you, davsto: idk. I can't understand how Titus determines her D1 reads. She's basically always wrong about me, but it seems like she's frequently right about low content and hard to read slots. My experience with her makes it impossible for me to say with certainty that she would not have townread itlepip.

Pedit: meh, this is a pretty Drixx thing to do. Misunderstand a post/read it without taking in the full context, and go charging off in full outrage mode, and then continue to rationalize the original reaction until it can no longer be rationalized.

I mean, unfortunately Drixx hasn't been present at all this game, or else I would tell you guys with absolute certainty if I thought LH was scum or not. Instead, I'm stuck just telling you that the only argument for scum!LH is incredibly weak.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Hey, hiplop, if we put you guys at l-1 will mastin come out to play? I miss her.
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

I doubt it. Haven't read or posted anything :\
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

:(
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

I miss her too Image
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Shiro »

So I got no notification of this game starting or anything whatsoever.

I think there isn't actaully a doctor out there :<

@Cerberus thing is Titus had no real reason to hyper townread ittle, and RP's case is more than that.

Fire come talk to use buddy. We need to figure this dream thing out.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3835, Learned Hand wrote:You translated such a good case.

Do you want Drixx and I to merge first or be separate lists, my queen.

This is going to be interesting. I want to see what a Zklingon lead town looks like.

Separate lists please.

Me leading? Like eating a big bowl of peyote stew. :lol:
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:52 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3827, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3816, Cerberus v666 wrote:RP, don't make me regret what I've done.

NO. You both need to stop being fucking stupid. STOP IT. No desperado should go to LH or RP. If you're going ot give one to someone, give it to fucking 3dice or elbirn. Seriously.

I agree with the first sentence.

But why give a desperado at all just now? I think some things need to shake out first.

Diamond
, you were redirected to Elbirn last night. Care to tell us who you were originally targeting and why?

Learned Hand
, BOTH OF YOU, could I see a reads list, please?

I'd also like to see reads lists from
Cerberus, Diamond, 3dicerolling
, and
Zmuffinman

I have no actions. Whatsoever.

Last night, as a flavor for my idle, I said that I would just stay here and wallow in my misery

Then Elbrin targeted me and instead, I drew sheep for him.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:09 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3867, Klingoncelt wrote:

This is going to be interesting. I want to see what a Zklingon lead town looks like.

Separate lists please.

Isnt Peyote hallucinogenic?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Elbirn: to answer the question from before, it's nothing personal, it's more like you were at the top of my head, within the list of people I feel have a chance of being scum.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:33 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3869, dramonic wrote:
In post 3867, Klingoncelt wrote:

Separate lists please.

Isnt Peyote hallucinogenic?

Yeah...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3809, RolePlay25 wrote:
Firebringer, give Learned Hand a Desperado

Cerberus, support me on this.

Ignoring the Itle case was shit. Pushing hard for TN to get the Desperado then when EP got a gun backing off and making it you or TN to be shot was shit. Everything I said was valid.

It's time to fucking settle this.

I am trying to see if your trying to hint at something but I am not seeing it.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3866, Shiro wrote:Fire come talk to use buddy. We need to figure this dream thing out.

Shiro, How you doing buddy?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

no PMs overnight. reading stuff after work today
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”