Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Page 30

post 726 - liking Ircher's explanation here, it feels genuine to me.

In post 730, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 722, Ircher wrote:
What if I rolled town.

Case in point. Lynch it, fellas!!!!

:giggle:
I'm not reading these as scum-slips. I do think you are trying to over-gun every Ircher post though :shifty:

In post 737, UpTooLate wrote:To be clear, I wanted AI's reaction, and he continued defending Ircher like I thought he would. I had wondered if I had said something about Ircher that bothered him considering he has been team Ircher all damn game, and I wanted to see if a vote on Ircher would maybe get something more from AI, which it didn't, and I still don't understand it. I said I wanted Ircher to speak on the points I made against him, which he did.

I'm sorry UpTooLate but I'm still not seeing the town-thought-process behind your method/explanation. If you want to sort/test/pressure AlwaysInnocent you vote for him and engage him directly. I do not understand why you voted Ircher (for a reaction test? I'm not seeing it). I feel like you have added a manufactured thought-process AFTER your actions.

Scum lean
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@Raskolnikov - what is your read of UpToLate? (If you haven't already shared it).
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 787, Performer wrote:
In post 801, Keyser Söze wrote:@Raskolnikov - what is your read of UpToLate? (If you haven't already shared it).

I liked her earlygame but her vote on Heat was garbage and I don't like her response to my questions in . It's hard to feel sure because her content is really low, which now that I think about it isn't good to see near deadline; and she isn't pushing her vote at all. I sort of forgot about her with the deadline and my wagon looming.

I'd settle for her or droog since axle isn't going anywhere.
deranged and incoherent
?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:52 am

Post by droog »

did a skim of rask's iso
its not great but nothing screams scummy
can someoe make the case again
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:04 am

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 800, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 737, UpTooLate wrote:To be clear, I wanted AI's reaction, and he continued defending Ircher like I thought he would. I had wondered if I had said something about Ircher that bothered him considering he has been team Ircher all damn game, and I wanted to see if a vote on Ircher would maybe get something more from AI, which it didn't, and I still don't understand it. I said I wanted Ircher to speak on the points I made against him, which he did.

I'm sorry UpTooLate but I'm still not seeing the town-thought-process behind your method/explanation. If you want to sort/test/pressure AlwaysInnocent you vote for him and engage him directly. I do not understand why you voted Ircher (for a reaction test? I'm not seeing it). I feel like you have added a manufactured thought-process AFTER your actions.

Scum lean

A vote on AI wouldn't have gotten me anything but an accusation of OMGUS. He's so far refused to answer why I'm opportunistic, and me voting for him isn't going to make him talk. I applied the same logic as I do with my children. If I think they're up to something and I want information, I threaten something near and dear to them. In this case, it was Ircher.
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:12 am

Post by UpTooLate »

Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 787, Performer wrote:
In post 801, Keyser Söze wrote:@Raskolnikov - what is your read of UpToLate? (If you haven't already shared it).

I liked her earlygame but her vote on Heat was garbage and I don't like her response to my questions in . It's hard to feel sure because her content is really low, which now that I think about it isn't good to see near deadline; and she isn't pushing her vote at all. I sort of forgot about her with the deadline and my wagon looming.

I'd settle for her or droog since axle isn't going anywhere.

You're right, I haven't pushed it. Was hoping to get more out of him tbh.

In post 803, droog wrote:did a skim of rask's iso
its not great but nothing screams scummy
can someoe make the case again

I do agree with droog, I haven't had anything scream scum at me from him.

I'd still be more comfortable with an Ircher lynch tbh. Or even AI.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:43 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I think I'm OK with a Performer lynch. I prefer an UpTooLate or Heat lynch, though.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Heat »

still going after than non-existent opportunism, huh.

I'm about to go to class, so I don't have time to go through ras' ISO rn to figure out if I want to hammer or not. Currently I'm leaning not but we'll see if that changes when I get back.
Whats the overall case on him?
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Heat »

ftr I still want an AI lynch
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:56 am

Post by droog »

i dont want an ai lynch
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Not going to be here for the next two days but I want a lynch on either Heat, UTL and Ras.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I will re-read Raskolnikov's ISO and post my thoughts ASAP.

Heat, Boonskiies, UpToLate and Raskolnikov are in my uncomfortable pile but I would only support a Raskolnikov/UpToLate lynch at this stage.

I apologize to Raskolnikov/UpToLate for my catch-up style posting this week - I would have preferred to interact with you in one-on-ones.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:27 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 810, Golden Robster wrote:Not going to be here for the next two days but I want a lynch on either
Heat, UTL
and Ras.
I see there is common ground here.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:45 am

Post by droog »

im seeing something similar
i think almost everyone has
the same opinion about utl and heat

is it the avatars?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Ircher »

No, not the avatars.

Personally, I'd lynch Boon, but I doubt I'll be able to make a case before deadline.

I'm against a Heat lynch; I feel there is not enough evidence right now
UTL is an okay lynch. His "reaction test" on me is definitely strange.
I'm not really keen on a Performer lynch. His recent posts do kinda alarm me.
And, Ras is still the best way to go currently.

So we don't have accidental hammers,

UNVOTE: Ras

My vote currently will be Ras for deadline unless we come to a concensus for a different lynch.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Lynch Preferences
In post 805, UpTooLate wrote:I'd settle for her
(Performer)
or droog since axle isn't going anywhere.

In post 803, droog wrote:

In post 806, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I think I'm OK with a Performer lynch. I prefer an UpTooLate or Heat lynch, though.

In post 808, Heat wrote:ftr I still want an AI lynch

In post 809, droog wrote:i dont want an ai lynch

In post 810, Golden Robster wrote:but I would only support a Raskolnikov/UpToLate lynch at this stage.

Ircher wrote:
Personally, I'd lynch Boon, but I doubt I'll be able to make a case before deadline.
UTL is an okay lynch. His "reaction test" on me is definitely strange.
I'm not really keen on a Performer lynch. His recent posts do kinda alarm me.
And, Ras is still the best way to go currently.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:46 am

Post by droog »

In post 815, Ircher wrote:[
In post 803, droog wrote:

not sure where you got it from
but thats not e
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Ircher »

Sorry @Droog

I was multiquoting and mustive deleted the wrong part; that should be attributed @UTL
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:55 am

Post by droog »

cool thanks
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm liking what we have so far. The flip will tell us a lot, especially since we can completely disregard the later comments made by the person getting lynched (wifom), and focus on their early interactions if they end up being scum.

If their town, we can take a look at the wagon and start to scrutinise the interactions that occurred.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Raskolnikov ISO re-read. Raskolnikov begins as a scum-lean read.

In post 131, Raskolnikov wrote:WTF why are you guys lynching pisskop
UNVOTE:

I still have a problem with this post. My initial scum-read of Raskolnikov stemmed from this overreaction - why would have town-Raskolnikov reacted so strongly against a L-2 wagon? A wagon that consisted of two RVS votes, one initial scum-read, a sheep vote and a self-vote. No one was lynching anyone - especially not on page 6. My fear is that Raskolnikov wanted to defend an unflipped (town?) slot. I could imagine town-Raskolnikov expressing worry about the weakness/quickness of the wagon, but I think this strong overreaction is scummy.

In post 190, Raskolnikov wrote:FOS on Performer for talking about irrelevant stuff all game.

Raskolnikov makes an unsupported opinion.

In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Townreading Heat and UTL at this point.

Raskolnikov ends his early contribution with two unexplained/naked town-reads. I'm not sensing any sincerity with any of Raskolnikov's early posts.

In post 315, Raskolnikov wrote:It sounds retarded to say but the reasons behind this wagon are actually good even if it's wrong about me being scum.

I wanted Raskolnikov to confront/attack the accusations of scum-motivation head on, so I was surprised by this reply. AlwaysInnocent did say he had said something similar before as town though.

Many of Raskolnikov's early posts are defensive/explaining his own posts. I see no real urgency/curiosity to sort players. His scum-read comes from someone attacking him (AxleGreaser) - his focus is on himself.

In post 610, Raskolnikov wrote:Wow how am I the leading wagon.

Hunt or be hunted!

post 610 - Raskolnikov shares his mixed read of droog. His conclusion? That droog is a serial killer - why not mafia?

Raskolnikov has shared his detailed reads on players heading towards deadline, but I do not see the pushing/pressing/paranoia/sorting of his scum/null reads for the bulk of his day one contributions. It's a similar problem I have with UpToLate - is this based purely on low activity? I sense that none of Raskolnikov's scum reads felt pressure from the interactions he shared with them - even AxleGreaser had to ask for pressure from him :? ...and even if Raskolnikov thought that no-one would support his AxleGreaser wagon, why not pursue your UpToLate/Ircher scum cases with more earnest?

Scum lean
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 769, AxleGreaser wrote:I am only going to be talking about theory #1 today.
In one there is game where Rask flips scum. (well its not essential he does, but it kind of identifies the theory) In that one when he does, i have secondary reads and these are the ones i was referring to above.

On the other hand if my entire game has been arse up, then Rask and the people that might get flipped in theory #1 are all patsies and all or most of the scum team are in my town read pile.

Yes, I'm feeling this very much right now.

In post 630, AxleGreaser wrote:One of my options is to run some people up and have them claim or die trying.

What happened to this option? Are you happy with your vote/scum-reads?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 804, UpTooLate wrote:A vote on AI wouldn't have gotten me anything but an accusation of OMGUS.

I don't know, a vote on scum is a vote on scum in the end. If your scum read is strong, I'm sure you could have rode that OMGUS wave.

In post 804, UpTooLate wrote:He's so far refused to answer why I'm opportunistic, and me voting for him isn't going to make him talk. I applied the same logic as I do with my children. If I think they're up to something and I want information, I threaten something near and dear to them. In this case, it was Ircher.

That scenario only works if Ircher is scum. Why would scum-AlwaysInnocent be worried about town-Ircher? ("dear to them").

I feel like you are entrenched in this pre-flip AlwaysInnocent-Ircher scum team bias :? I could see one of them being scum through their interactions -
but both?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 820, Keyser Söze wrote:Raskolnikov has shared his detailed reads on players heading towards deadline, but I do not see the pushing/pressing/paranoia/sorting of his scum/null reads for the bulk of his day one contributions. It's a similar problem I have with UpToLate - is this based purely on low activity? I sense that none of Raskolnikov's scum reads felt pressure from the interactions he shared with them - even AxleGreaser had to ask for pressure from him :? ...and even if Raskolnikov thought that no-one would support his AxleGreaser wagon, why not pursue your UpToLate/Ircher scum cases with more earnest?

It's hard to find motivation when you're 99% of being lynched and next wagon is one of your townreads. I feel people have been ignoring what I'm saying anyways.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Everyone's disappearing for the deadline too.
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”