droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by droog »

i dont think i follow your pref read
youre leaning scum because
of his assocs with rask?
or because he switched from irchir so easily?
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 851, droog wrote:i dont think i follow your pref read
youre leaning scum because
of his assocs with rask?
or because he switched from irchir so easily?

despite its words.
The switch didn't feel to be based on reading the thread, so not like town.

if Rask flips scum there will be associations with Rask.
As i think rask will flip scum, that is the way my heads been seeing things a bit.

If rask flips town, then I don't think (but its just kneejerk gut thing), that
performer flipping his read like that feels like scum, under minimal pressure flipping back onto a going to flip town wagon.
AKA:
Rask flips scum =>(implies) looks bad for performer.
Rask flips town =/>(does not imply) looks nothing for performer.

To get perf as scum with rask town i need stuff liek this to be true.

At worst, (my worst case interpretation of events) I asked at where the "at town" read came from
At worst, perf realised he didn't have anywhere it came from.
So at covers that up. Throws me a bone(votes my wagon), and hopes I go away.

As i said that is my scummiest interpretation of events. And it works when rask is town or scum.

meh maybe that helps.
i will press submit and find out.
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 822, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 804, UpTooLate wrote:A vote on AI wouldn't have gotten me anything but an accusation of OMGUS.

I don't know, a vote on scum is a vote on scum in the end. If your scum read is strong, I'm sure you could have rode that OMGUS wave.

In post 804, UpTooLate wrote:He's so far refused to answer why I'm opportunistic, and me voting for him isn't going to make him talk. I applied the same logic as I do with my children. If I think they're up to something and I want information, I threaten something near and dear to them. In this case, it was Ircher.

That scenario only works if Ircher is scum. Why would scum-AlwaysInnocent be worried about town-Ircher? ("dear to them").

I feel like you are entrenched in this pre-flip AlwaysInnocent-Ircher scum team bias :? I could see one of them being scum through their interactions -
but both?

I took a nap and thought on this, and you’ve brought up a good point. I do think I’ve gotten myself tunneled on that association, and when thinking back on it, it really is mostly one sided. AI’s “defense” of Ircher has rubbed me the wrong way simply because it lacks anything tangible and Ircher got dragged into it by association. I'll look at this again.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Performer »

@massive How on earth was it looking like self interest?
@Axle who knows? I can't tell how Rask should've replied to you in
. My post about him was because he came across looking like he didn't care about voting or was purposely not voting, things that I think are scummy.
-----
good grief you guys post so much
I can barely keep up -_-
right now, still catching up on 1 to 3 recent pages
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Performer »

Here is my updated, expanded reads list.
@mod Rask voted droog, not me - I noticed your vote count 1.18 was missing that.

Town
Keys – has been up to his same charming town methods that I saw from a large normal and mini normal I played with him in. He tends to be very analytical, sometimes to the point of paranoia. I’m only speaking about his town game because I’ve never seen his scum game.
-----
UTL – could’ve easily put pk at L-1 at post . Instead, she put forth a thoughtful post about her understanding of his wagon. Though I only have 1 meta on her (when she was a Goon), she’s looking different than her scum play in this game. Her wink at gives me a good feeling too (this is more personal than anything LOL).

Also, at the point that Ras was L-1, she could’ve easily hammered him as she did to me, when she was scum and I was the Doctor in our recent game. ; ) Remember that, UTL? Good times, good times LOL.
-----
Axle – has been trying to sort things out in his posts
-----
Golden/Deus – voted Keys, then pk. Deus was a slot that substantial detective work was coming from, and his vote on pk during pk’s interaction with him to post more, looked like honest scumhunting from Deus. Ever since Golden replaced in, my read has remained unchanged.
-----
Ircher - touched on 4 players in a vague, ambiguous manner. Along with all the analyses on Ircher between pgs 21-30, I was not believing that slot to be town anymore. However, his unvote of Ras when we were about 13 hours before d1 ended, because he was concerned about accidental hammer – looks highly Townie to me – and if anything, it looks like a rookie town move.
-----
pisskop – self voted himself on d1 – typically an anti-town move but in the context he did it for, to get some conversation going, along with his continued behavior in trying to figure things out – I’m willing to give him benefit of the doubt that he’s town. However, he didn’t constructively criticize town in . Yet in linked post , he’s trying to help us better figure out AI’s alignment…and seems genuinely frustrated about AI being scum.

Later he posts this to droog, which comes off very strange to me: “Then vote. Id love to 1v1 you. You arent good enough to beat me.”

I'm townreading him. He's much more involved here, than when he's scum. When he was scum against PantherPunt and scum against me, he posted extremely brief posts that didn't dig deeper than the surface. He was still posting very much but the depth of his posts weren't apparent in those games, when he was scum. Here, he's providing info and pressuring people.

Null

Heat - Just went over Heat 's ISO since AI voted Heat, and Heat left his vote on AI since the RVS.
Heat's ISO looks sparse.
UTL questioned why Heat townread her, Heat's next post was to AI about "Chris Crocker," rather than replying to UTL.
However, later Heat addressed UTL and my questions in his posts. So for now, I’m null on Heat.
-----
Boon – his posts since his replace-in, have touched on Droog/pk/Ircher. His predecessor voted pk, Boon unvoted him. His posts look like he’s just standing on the periphery regarding those 3.
His play here before his first big post of d1, appeared to resemble the game where he was scum versus Keys & I.

Boon's & defense against my pressure on him, actually sounded sensible to me. However, I don't see how Boon was scumreading Rask at the time of his post. Placed Boon at null.
-----
droog – in addition to his peculiar regarding Boon, his bare agreement with AI's reads, and oddness of his posts, I've been scumreading droog.

His reply to me was that UTL and Heat were moving to null for him, yet he thought one of them could still be scum. In the same post reply, he stated he agreed with AI more than he thought he would...which I think is a scummy excuse for creating fluff. Later on, he added the 1st 2 to his townreads, which caused me to null read him.

Scum

Rask - I was scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts. He suddenly started engaging more and sounded more logical in his posts, so I changed my read on him. But his post right before deadline (WITHOUT A VOTE), and pg 31 interaction, made me change my mind.

Deadline just around the corner and he put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32. His pg 31 didn't look right either - like he didn't care about or wanted to actively impede progress. After some deliberation, I changed my town lean on him, to scumread.
-----
massive – I don't like how you stated you're easy to read as every alignment. I played only 1 game with you and I never had a strong townread on you before your flip in that game. Can you expand on why you say you're easy to read as every alignment, maybe including examples?

My read on massive has stayed the same since the stat of d1. His catch-up after the weekend , on pg 30, looks like empty posting. His is alright, as he ended it with stating things that sound like typical town - sure on a few things, unsure on a few things. However, I'm still scumreading him as there's not enough substance from this slot.
-----
AI – AI's ISO looks strained.

His didn’t openly answer pk in his post. AI's interaction with pk on pg 20, regarding the pre-flip association between him & UTL, didn’t sound town to me.

His about being ok with me/UTL/Heat being lynched, doesn't strike me as town either.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by droog »

In post 855, Performer wrote:droog – in addition to his peculiar 485 regarding Boon, his bare agreement with AI's reads, and oddness of his posts, I've been scumreading droog.

His 493 reply to me was that UTL and Heat were moving to null for him, yet he thought one of them could still be scum. In the same post reply, he stated he agreed with AI more than he thought he would...which I think is a scummy excuse for creating fluff. Later on, he added the 1st 2 to his townreads, which caused me to null read him.

this is iioa

* droog posted 485
* "barely' agrees with ai
* has odd posts
* thinks one of utl/heat could be scum
* said he agrees with AI

except for the last one you dont provid
any reasons for your scumread

now im going to look through your other reads for iiao
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by droog »

In post 855, Performer wrote:Rask - I was scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts. He suddenly started engaging more and sounded more logical in his posts, so I changed my read on him. But his 784 post right before deadline (WITHOUT A VOTE), and pg 31 interaction, made me change my mind.

Deadline just around the corner and he put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32. His pg 31 didn't look right either - like he didn't care about or wanted to actively impede progress. After some deliberation, I changed my town lean on him, to scumread.
-----
massive – I don't l

most of this is iioa too
the basics are you
scumread rask for mysterious posts
move toward town when he posts more
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by droog »

your null reads are iiao but those are null
so i dont hold those gaainst you

your town reads are analysis and look fine
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by droog »

In post 855, Performer wrote:My read on massive has stayed the same since the stat of d1. His catch-up after the weekend , on pg 30, looks like empty posting. His 754 is alright, as he ended it with stating things that sound like typical town - sure on a few things, unsure on a few things. However, I'm still scumreading him as there's not enough substance from this slot.

this has some analyssis
but then you say that
your read may as well be null because
"there's not enough substance"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by droog »

all told
your only good thoughts come on town

considering you have 3 scumreads
and more you're willing to lynch
it seems to me like you dont have any good convictions
about any of them
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 855, Performer wrote:@mod Rask voted droog, not me - I noticed your vote count 1.18 was missing that.

Fixed, thanks!
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by droog »

bedtime now
VOTE: rask
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by droog »

i wouldve rather waited for some answers
but i cant guarantee ill be up before the phase
wouldve ended
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 856, droog wrote:this is iioa

In a variety of games people say that about posts and while true is often not to me all that alignment indicative.
There are or can be reasons to put information in the thread.
In this case it feels, more so(alignment indicative) than usual for me.

In post 860, droog wrote:it seems to me like you dont have any good convictions
about any of them

That feels wrong. In that I "expect", to either see the good convictions, or the concern that the game is slipping away as he does not have any.

but FYI:
Still like the Rask wagon more.

pedit.
and its a wrap
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 841, AxleGreaser wrote:
Spoiler: If rask flips scum, AND should I die before I wake (long play version)
Id then first be looking at UTL, performer(but thats new and now groewing) and Heat.
I think the associatives would look interesting.

The Rask read of heat and UTL (IIRC 194?), leans me away from all 3 being scum together.
So i was looking for a different 3rd. performer has leapt out of the pack.

Of heat/UTL my feeling is UTL, but Id want to read the associatives with an actual flip. Somehow my mind reads them differently with an actual flip, I cant quite get the same read by saying what if.

With bit of luck I found my 3rd way to die trying.

AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 862, droog wrote:bedtime
I disapprove. I fear the worst.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 863, droog wrote:i wouldve rather waited for some answers
but i cant guarantee ill be up before the phase
wouldve ended
Scummy shit.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

yeah needing to sleep is highly alignment indicative.
Droog is not a vampire.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Dierfire »

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Raskolnikov (7): Keyser Söze, massive, AxleGreaser, Performer, pisskop, Ircher, droog

Ircher (1): Boonskiies
AlwaysInnocent (1): Heat
Heat (1): UpTooLate
UpTooLate (1): AlwaysInnocent
droog (1): Raskolnikov

No Vote (1): Golden Robster
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Dierfire »

D1 has ended.
Raskolnikov (Mafia Neapolitan)
was lynched.

N1 begins now. Players wishing to submit actions must do so before the deadline.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-01-23 06:00:00)
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Dierfire »

N1 has ended.

AlwaysInnocent (Town JOAT)
was found dead.

D2 begins now.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 2.00

No Vote (11): pisskop, Boonskiies, Performer, UpTooLate, droog, AxleGreaser, massive, Golden Robster, Keyser Söze, Ircher, Heat

With 11 players living it takes 6/11 votes to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-02-02 08:00:00)

NOTES

Keyser on LA until 23 January
AxleGreaser on LA until 26 January
Last edited by Dierfire on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:37 am

Post by Golden Robster »

G'morning.

We're on the right track folks.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:41 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Townreading Heat and UTL at this point.

*looks at them with an intensified look*

As I stated before, I definitely think that one of them is scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”