NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 325, JarJarDrinks wrote:He's never pro-town regardless of alignment yet he's also easy to read?

I think I have an ok bead on Ika's meta. I know I know. "META CAN BE MESSED WITH!"

but

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=60340

and

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=61893

is what I associate with a scum Ika.

As for his claim-I think there is some possibility that he fakeclaims seer to out any real seer but I'm willing to sit on it for a day or two. If he IS a seer then there's gonna be scum on his wagon.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

just had a thought:

Silver and Ika said they have a Hydra together. Maybe they're both scum here and were using the hydra thread to discuss this game (basically illegal daytalk)?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 574, Nero Cain wrote:Ric.
Are you seriously still hung up on that?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:51 am

Post by TheBlueRose »

In post 576, JarJarDrinks wrote:just had a thought:

Silver and Ika said they have a Hydra together. Maybe they're both scum here and were using the hydra thread to discuss this game (basically illegal daytalk)?

It would make sense why they both had to be forced replaced. And it would give a reason to the claim earlier that it couldn't be do to two scum revealing roles to one another and making it less likely that was the reason for the replace.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 574, Nero Cain wrote:We aren't lynching any of Ika or Almost today: Its ABR or Ric.

With Blackstar, Cobalt and Snowman as maybes.

Well, you've certainly changed your tune about ika.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

Then what?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 576, JarJarDrinks wrote:just had a thought:

If they are really as good of friends as they say they are, then I'm sure they would have some other means, such as some sort of chat client, of conducting illegal day talk without needing to do it in a thread where mods can see it.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:04 am

Post by BlackStar »

They asked to be replaced. That's what makes the whole thing so weird. Do you think the mod would tell us what happened if we asked?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 512, Ricastle wrote:RC is one of the worst town players on the site. You'd do well to ignore him.

:/

In post 554, TheBlueRose wrote:
In post 456, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, ok sure. I'm willing to buy the "atleast 1 is town" thing but you came in and tried to throw shade my way and that doesn't seem real town to me.

What shade are you even talking about? Like do you really mean RC's telling everyone to slow down? While I didn't see a good enough reason to just stop everything, I don't see why that is casting shade against you. Unless I missed something? But if not I don't get why you'd think that is scummy. Like "Oh no I must kill Ika now or else. Why are you stopping me?"

My post about throwing shade was directed at Ric not RC. Like someone had asked why they (ika and Silver) were replaced. The obvious reason is that they talked about the game outside of the game thread. Thus I said-though I didn't of any implications at the time. In comes Ric who throws shade at me and implied that I was scum that knew that both Silver and Ika were town. From my perspective this looked more like scum trying to find somewhere to go instead of scum hunting. Also given the quoted post above I am more than happy to watch that hang.

TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:10 am

Post by TheBlueRose »

Possibly but if it would involve giving away hints towards the game I don't think the mod would let us know that specific information. The most we may get could just be that they broke the rules.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 583, BlackStar wrote:They asked to be replaced. That's what makes the whole thing so weird. Do you think the mod would tell us what happened if we asked?

Well, Fraggernaut stated that he was waiting on a response from a List Mod. Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not sure exactly how the hierarchy of the site works, but it seems to me like a "higher-up" decision needed to be made, which leads me to believe that something sketchy was going on.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 583, BlackStar wrote:Do you think the mod would tell us what happened if we asked?

no. I still think they likely talked to each other about the game outside. There IS a possibility that Ika just didn't want me to death tunnel him but since the mod said they were contacting a site mod this is very likely to be a rule break.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also

vote:ABR

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 587, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 583, BlackStar wrote:Do you think the mod would tell us what happened if we asked?

no. I still think they likely talked to each other about the game outside. There IS a possibility that Ika just didn't want me to death tunnel him but since the mod said they were contacting a site mod this is very likely to be a rule break.

Actually, I don't think it had anything to do with you, at all.

Ika and SilverWolf were perfectly fine with arguing with you, and everyone else, to start with. However, neither of them posted anything, except their replace requests posts, after I posted my case against them in .

Now, I'm not saying that I was the reason that their slot became compromised, but the fact that they were fighting it out hard before my post, and then completely gave up after it, suggests that something changed their minds between my post and their replace request posts. And all you did in that 4 hour window was post this:
In post 437, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 436, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:and I don't feel that any of my reads so far necessitate a vote

What are these reads?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

EBWOP

Should be Post .
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:44 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Rough week all, just found out my dad might have prostate cancer. So yeah my head really ain't into this right now.

Been phone reading tho, going to agree with my top two town reads and

unvote blackstar
Vote ABR

I'll do a full reread and thoughts post later
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:45 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

ABR wagon is nonsense. where the fuck did it come from?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR/Silver is not town bro.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:ABR/Silver is not town bro.

How do you know?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:03 am

Post by BlackStar »

UNVOTE:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 594, BlackStar wrote:
In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:ABR/Silver is not town bro.

How do you know?

its called a read, you have those when you are town and scum hunting.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:11 am

Post by BlackStar »

Interesting. Have you heard of this thing called explaining your reads? I hear it's all the rage these days
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you didn't ask me to explain, you asked me some nonsensical "how do I know" bullshit.

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 592, RadiantCowbells wrote:ABR wagon is nonsense. where the fuck did it come from?

Other than Ricastle, which wagon would make sense to you?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”