Micro 567: Kids with Guns - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.06
Kublai Khan (0)-

Raskolnikov (0)-

Suzune (0)-

Marquis (0)-

GuiltyLion (2)-
ArcAngel9, advatage
advantage (0)-

TellTaleHeart (0)-

ArcAngel9 (4)-
Raskolnikov, Guilty Lion, Marquis, Kublai Khan
(L-1)

Not Voting (2)-
Suzune, TellTaleHeart

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-01-29 01:00:00)
- Jan 29th 01:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

@mod - I think advantage is voting me, not Suzune, and Marquis is voting Suzune
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP - wait no Marquis switched to aa9, so no one is voting Suzune
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

X|

I'm in full-blown lurksack apathy mode. I don't particularly think AA9 is likely to flip scum but I also don't have much of an idea of where else to look. My guess at this point would be Khan and Suzune but that's little more than a half court heave.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: suzune

uncomfortable with kk.

i think that interaction between them earlier could very well be a very low-pressure interaction for... "padding" for lack of a better word.
link in bio
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

VOTE: Suzune
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 153, TellTaleHeart wrote:My guess at this point would be Khan and Suzune but that's little more than a half court heave.

you're not going to believe me but i didn't even see this part when i made my last post.

i got to, like, "lurksack apathy" before i rolled my eyes and moved on to the quick reply box.
link in bio
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I wonder if Marquis realizes his vote-move only increases the amount of apathy in the game because now we're back to 3 half-assed wagons.

EVERYONE! IT'S OKAY TO LURK! JUST POST ONCE TODAY AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN 3 DAYS AT THE DEADLINE RUSHED BAD-LYNCH. THERE'S NO PRESSURE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE!
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I can lynch Suzune if she doesn't make any kind of substantive input before day end, but I still feel AA9 is overaggressively pushing for lynches (with at least one of them being a mislynch fmpov) whereas Suzune is lazily coasting
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 156, Marquis wrote:
In post 153, TellTaleHeart wrote:My guess at this point would be Khan and Suzune but that's little more than a half court heave.

you're not going to believe me but i didn't even see this part when i made my last post.

i got to, like, "lurksack apathy" before i rolled my eyes and moved on to the quick reply box.

I
do
bore people. :(
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Marquis »

I wonder if Kublai Khan realizes Marquis wants to lynch scum.

And the scum wagon has enough support, if you're willing to put your money where your mouth is.
link in bio
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 157, Kublai Khan wrote:I wonder if Marquis realizes his vote-move only increases the amount of apathy in the game because now we're back to 3 half-assed wagons.

EVERYONE! IT'S OKAY TO LURK! JUST POST ONCE TODAY AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN 3 DAYS AT THE DEADLINE RUSHED BAD-LYNCH. THERE'S NO PRESSURE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE!

I think the awkward back and forth on page 3 is a lot more likely to be alignment indicative than the "lynch the claimed VT" argument or accusations of "active lurking."
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 160, Marquis wrote:I wonder if Kublai Khan realizes Marquis wants to lynch scum.

And the scum wagon has enough support, if you're willing to put your money where your mouth is.

Scum benefit if the town is apathetic. L-1 are exciting and bring people in the weigh in on the situation.

3 2-person wagons with half the game active lurking is awesome for scum. They don't have to try hard and will probably lynch a townie at deadline with zero Day 1 information for town to look back on.

If you didn't think ArcAngel9 was scum, why did you vote them?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 76, Marquis wrote:
In post 25, Not_Mafia wrote:advantage (3)- Suzune, Kublai Kahn, ArcAngel9 (L-2)

I'm scumreading all three of the people on this wagon for different reasons. I really don't want to be but I can't seem to easily trim the list. :/

VOTE: Suzune

Vote going back here because the self-insertion as a voice of reason without real reads/analysis/committed content seems like the most likely indicator of scum.

In post 111, Marquis wrote:you guys I'm not feeling TTH anywhere near as town as usual here.

this means half of you are my scumreads.

I'm deteriorating.

In post 129, Marquis wrote:Hi. I'm back because I think I forgot to prod dodge today.

I think GuiltyLion's 108 post to KK was reasonable, and definitely read more from a town perspective. I don't have an opinion on KK's response yet, but I still like Suzune for scum a lot.

See you all soon after I read up more.

In post 148, Marquis wrote:definitely willing to consolidate on AA9 at this point.

VOTE: AA9
link in bio
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Suzune »

@mod- I have never done this before and I am really sorry but I am going to have to drop out of this game. I am very sick and frankly and losing track of time these last couple of days which is getting me all jumbled up. At this point I am a hinderence to the game. Please replace me. Sorry everyone. I hate to leave i love playing but I am simply too unwell. Good luck!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 161, TellTaleHeart wrote:I think the awkward back and forth on page 3 is a lot more likely to be alignment indicative than the "lynch the claimed VT" argument or accusations of "active lurking."

That's moot though. The whole point of my vote was to put ArcAngel9 at L-1 to pressure them to post. Without pressure, nobody is posting and we're all just dragging our feet to the deadline. At which point, we'll maybe agree to nearly randomly lynch someone. If that person ends up being town, then everyone just shrugs and says "It was deadline, we had to lynch someone". Rinse. Repeat.

@Marquis - Why did you repost your posts? Nothing in there answers my question of "Why do you think ArcAngel9 is scum?" Unless you think "reasons" is an answer. Because it's not.

You think people are scum, but don't really want to lynch them. Or post a case. Or put any pressure on them to post.

This is why I'm starting to have massive doubts about you wanting to "lynch scum". You're not trying. At all. WHy?

Vote: Marquis

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by advantage »

In post 137, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 50, ArcAngel9 wrote:Claiming VT is bad.. It minimizes scum chances to hit VT's. Even if you're telling truth.. youre as good as dead. So we lynch you..

advantage

where in this post do you get the sense that she genuinely believes that you're scum?

it's sort of like... it just seems so... bad. that she would at least make a better excuse for voting if she was a mafia. i feel as if this is the simple answer and usually it's not the right answer. but maybe it is this time ugh, i don't know... ;-,

your response of my vote sounds like you are a townie and makes me think i made the wrong move here. maybe you don't like that i change my mind but i really don't know who the mafias are here from such little conversation and i just want to make sure that we lynch someone correctly.
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by advantage »

In post 142, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 132, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 118, ArcAngel9 wrote:received prod. sorry mod
this game is so stalled I don't have much inputs yet. I am reading guilty as scum because I don't see his reason to jump into my wagon, it looks like easy vote of a scum.

he should be lynched today
. with that said I am okay with my vote on him unless if anyone else have better theory on other wagons, I will rethink about it.

This is another example of what I mentioned earlier about how AA is posting to get people lynched, rather than sort the alignment of other players.

Town has no reason to say the bolded part unless they're absolutely convinced I'm scum. But her last sentence immediately after it doesn't make it sound like she's convinced I'm scum.

So why would town!AA9 be:
a) so certain that I'm scum given that I explained exactly why I voted her?
b) so confident that I should be lynched over anyone else in the game?

Now you're attacking back because i think youre scum. Sounds like OMGUS.. oh wait.. According to you i did OMGUS you. But honestly, I read you scum. Period.

this seems really insincere and hollow posting like she is faking confidence. and really she never even acknowledges the questions people ask her and is just counter attacking. but the problem is that she might just be a townie being stubborn and there's no way to know because she won't respond to others' posts.
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by advantage »

also now we can't even lynch suzune in case she is not replaced in time because she could be vigilante or child and is unable to claim... ;-,

i want to lynch arcangel9 because i am worried about the chance of mafias deliberately faking stubborn townie... and we only have two days even though i prefer suzune to be honest!

VOTE: arcangel9

so now arcangel9 you are at l-1 so nobody be careful not to quick hammer...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:42 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am not scum. Very simple. Am not claiming here

Lynch Guilty tomorrow.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

why would you not claim in this setup?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:52 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

X_X

VOTE: ArcAngel9
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:53 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 170, GuiltyLion wrote:why would you not claim in this setup?

Because she's either a VT or scum.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Yeah I know that, wanted to see what she'd say
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:58 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

:3

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”