Scatman

Post Post #4975 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Varsoon »

"She's hard-working and serious about her work, but never opens up to anyone."
-Liza,
describing Annie, Koorong

VOTECOUNT 1.36

MaxwellPuckett (9):
Yosarian2, CooLDoG, Gale Wing Srock, Fluminator, Rylai and Lina, ErrantParabola, ZZZX, DrippingGoofball, Lowkey
CooLDoG (9):
DiamondSentinel, Drunken Pirates, Skybird, Itlepip, Drixx, Zulfy, Klingoncelt, BIT, Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage (1):
FIRE
Itlepip (1):
MaxwellPuckett

Not Voting (2):
Sensei, The Cool Cucumbers

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-01-25 14:10:00)
The Main Character is
Drixx
Spoiler: MC Vote
Sensei (11):
Itlepip, Drunken Pirates, Zulfy, Diamond Sentinel, ZZZX, CooLDoG, Yosarian2, MaxwellPuckett, Klingoncelt, Drixx, Skybird
Albert B. Rampage (7):
Albert B. Rampage, DrippingGoofball, Fluminator, Lowkey, The Cool Cucumbers, Rylai and Lina, Gale Wing Srock
Lowkey (1):
Errantparabola
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:37 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

@Itle If that does happen, please watch who does it. I want that person to be investigate nearly immediately.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Sensei »

Cooldog wrote:I ain't claiming for shit fi you don't got the votes. Simple as that. We have too many "town" claims out there already, the scum doesn't need more information. Also, chill your shit, we still got time.

COOLDOG I AM A DREAMING FUCKING GOD SELF INVENTOR I COULD HAVE LYNCHED YOU BY MYSELF PAGE FUCKING 1.
PLEASE FUCKING CLAIM NOW THIS IS INTENT TO HAMMER

THINK I'M FUCKING AROUND? I WILL OCTOPLE-VOTE YOU AND HAMMER YOU FUCKING ELEVEN TIMES OVER IF YOU DON'T CLAIM IN YOUR NEXT POST

DO YOU REALIZE THERE ARE ROLES IN THIS GAME THAT COULD CONFIRM YOU TOWN BY FLAVOR AND DSHIT?
I LEARNED THAT ONE FROM EXPERIENCE.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Sensei »

Sorry haven't gotten coffee yet.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 4959, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What are you talking about? I said "DP can still be scum" and you threaten harrassment...?

Titus smack some sense into pirate.

oh plz I am not petty like you. the ONLY reason you did not eat a ban in team mafia was I told the quadz to not make a big deal about it cos I am sick to death of it and I just wish it wld go away.

stop going after titus just cos you know you can't go after me. I know what you are doing and f16 did this exact same thing to me but it took several highly sexualized personal attacks on tammy and 23 PMs that he sent before the mods finally did something about it. I am starting to wonder if me being silent about just gives pple like you a reason to escalate.

just play the damn game that you knew that I was in but you signed up for anyway and leave titus alone. act appropriately and we will be fine. but I sure as fuck am not going to let you do to her what you did to me in team!mafia. and don't send me threatening PMs of how you are gonna make sorry either cos WILL start reporting this shit.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Lowkey »

Yo Cdg, you claim bro. Or you die.

That's literally about as plain and simple as this gets. With the way the mechanics and role of this game work, you're L-1 right now. I don't know why you haven't claimed already.

People want to switch the wagon because they have faith in you but you don't have any faith in them. I can't be your voice of sanity going forward because it's pretty easy to get drowned out and ignored in this game. It's moved so fast everyone here has missed certain posts or had to be corrected on something and I'm definitely not immune to falling under that category. You've gotta be here too.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

WHAT? I CANT GO AFTER YOU? I can go after you. I choose not to because I don't want to.

I'm not sending anyone any pms and Varsoon has already warned you about this out of game drama, don't push your luck.

I'm not interested in arguing with you, don't interact with me on any non game related issue again.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 4977, Sensei wrote:
Cooldog wrote:I ain't claiming for shit fi you don't got the votes. Simple as that. We have too many "town" claims out there already, the scum doesn't need more information. Also, chill your shit, we still got time.

COOLDOG I AM A DREAMING FUCKING GOD SELF INVENTOR I COULD HAVE LYNCHED YOU BY MYSELF PAGE FUCKING 1.

THINK I'M FUCKING AROUND? I WILL OCTOPLE-VOTE YOU AND HAMMER YOU FUCKING ELEVEN TIMES OVER IF YOU DON'T CLAIM IN YOUR NEXT POST

DO YOU REALIZE THERE ARE ROLES IN THIS GAME THAT COULD CONFIRM YOU TOWN BY FLAVOR AND DSHIT?

chill then.
I am GEN, I am the only person that, if mc, can go to WAKATU. Which would give everyone in the party saber card, an ability. I have a yojimbo blade that lets me target a player. If that player would die, then now they would not and I would no longer have that ability.

If I go on 3 adventures or save a player, then I start to get upgrades and shit. I'm blue and aligned with the town.
after a wank.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 4977, Sensei wrote:Cooldog, I am a dreaming god, self inventor. I could have lynched you by myself page 1.

Woaaaaa
no investigation no right to speak
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:15 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Interesting. So we now have a doctor counter claim. Tell me. Why didn't you claim this when ABR claimed his role?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:16 am

@All, CoolDog's claim is obviously fake.

Claims he is the only player that can go to Wataku.
Gives zero objection to Wakatu as explorable region.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:16 am

Post by itlepip »

Wtf does "I'm blue" mean?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ohh, my powers give me a triple vote once per day, freeze someones vote roleblock, and, if I use all 3 of them on the same player... they die, which is always nice.

there you go, my claim in full. I can give you specific names of the abilities if that means anything to you.
after a wank.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:18 am

In post 4984, DiamondSentinel wrote:Interesting. So we now have a doctor counter claim. Tell me. Why didn't you claim this when ABR claimed his role?

Well more likely why not attack ABR?

A direct cc is bad for a protective role but they should still be stating ABR is scum.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 4984, DiamondSentinel wrote:Interesting. So we now have a doctor counter claim. Tell me. Why didn't you claim this when ABR claimed his role?

I mean, it is like, a very weak doc... that wouldn't conflict with abrs claim because I would lose the doc when I save correct, which would have been the voted mc tonight so that scum don't get him killed. Didn't want to say that shit because you know, that would ruin the whole goddamn plan. Any way, I could see how abr's could be compatible with mine.

I'm in blue, which it is more of a purple is a reference to my background color on my role pm. I wasn't sure if that was significant.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:22 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 4988, Drunken Pirates wrote:

A direct cc is bad for a protective role but they should still be stating ABR is scum.

I mean, I told you guys his play was fishy, but, apparently, didn't want to bite into that one.
after a wank.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4982, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 4977, Sensei wrote:

chill then.
I am GEN, I am the only person that, if mc, can go to WAKATU. Which would give everyone in the party saber card, an ability. I have a yojimbo blade that lets me target a player. If that player would die, then now they would not and I would no longer have that ability.

If I go on 3 adventures or save a player, then I start to get upgrades and shit.
I'm blue
and aligned with the town.

Lynch this with fire people. I am Blue, not this guy.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:23 am

In post 4990, CooLDoG wrote:

I mean, I told you guys his play was fishy, but, apparently, didn't want to bite into that one.

fishy yes. Scummy no.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I have no idea what you are talking about. It is just the background color of my role pm, it is more of a purple-blue now that I look at it better. Definitely not a baby blue, or a royal blue. DO you want me to find the html color code for it? I could.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 4992, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 4990, CooLDoG wrote:

fishy yes. Scummy no.

I mean, yeah, fishy yes, scummy maybe... But if what he said was true, which there was a possibility of it being, then things would have really worked out nicely. Plus I would have probably been able to figure something out and save a kill. I could then easily kill abr if it became apparent he was scummy. idk, that was the way I decided I wanted to play it, it may have been a mistake, but, whatever.
after a wank.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4989, CooLDoG wrote:

I mean, it is like, a very weak doc... that wouldn't conflict with abrs claim because I would lose the doc when I save correct, which would have been the voted mc tonight so that scum don't get him killed. Didn't want to say that shit because you know, that would ruin the whole goddamn plan. Any way, I could see how abr's could be compatible with mine.

I'm in blue, which it is more of a purple is a reference to my background color on my role pm. I wasn't sure if that was significant.

I thought you were cc'ing me.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

no...
after a wank.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:29 am

Why didn't you immediately object to the Wakatu visit suggestions if town kwldog?

Each region can only be visited once.
People suggest going to Wakatu.
No objection.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

so, go for it, hammah me.
after a wank.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 4986, itlepip wrote:Wtf does "I'm blue" mean?

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
that's scum right here folks
no investigation no right to speak

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”