Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5025 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 5021, Fluminator wrote:
Drunken Pirates wrote:wait are pple actually believing kewldog's claim?

holy cow

I have no words.

anyhoo I have commune duties afternoon/tonight my best friend gammagooey is moving to asheville and we were all supposed to do go cart racing, barcade laser tag today as a farewell but *snowpocalypse* so we are all just gonna chill and play board games. so i won't be around that much.

kewldog is still scum. that claim does not even remotely make sense nor does his play around it. the claim is fake.
So you believe instead of cooldog using a fakeclaim, he made up a new one to try?

I was going for picking a terrible claim in the fake list Varsoon likes to give. But if you're telling me that CoolDog made up his claim, yippie!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5026 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:52 am

In post 5024, Sensei wrote:
In post 5018, Zulfy wrote:Town got a role pm with a blue background, i.e. scumslip from itlepip

RIDDLE ME THIS HOW DO YOU KNOW SCUM DIDN'T GET A "BLUE" BACKGROUND?!

:facepalm: That's precisely what he thought itlepip slipped.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5027 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Sensei »

In post 4987, CooLDoG wrote:ohh, my powers give me a triple vote once per day, freeze someones vote roleblock, and, if I use all 3 of them on the same player... they die, which is always nice.

there you go, my claim in full. I can give you specific names of the abilities if that means anything to you.

When would they die?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5028 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:53 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 5026, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 5018, Zulfy wrote:Town got a role pm with a blue background, i.e. scumslip from itlepip

If anything, that "slip" shows that Itle is town more than anything. He got a blue background and didn't think anything of it. Only scum would have something to compare it to, if they even get a different colored background.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5029 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:55 am

In post 5028, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 5026, Drunken Pirates wrote:

If anything, that "slip" shows that Itle is town more than anything. He got a blue background and didn't think anything of it. Only scum would have something to compare it to, if they even get a different colored background.

Blue is most likely the default role pm background. :facepalm:

Shiro, can I have vodka? it's not even noon.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5030 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Sensei »

Like you just need to have all three votes on them at the end of the day and that kills them or what? I'm confused here.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5031 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Sensei »

In post 4997, Drunken Pirates wrote:Why didn't you immediately object to the Wakatu visit suggestions if town kwldog?

Each region can only be visited once.
People suggest going to Wakatu.
No objection.

Nobody was even talking about going to wakatu so.
Don't think that's as telling as you're making it out to be honestly.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5032 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:58 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

What are we doing now on this interminable day?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5033 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 5029, Drunken Pirates wrote:Shiro, can I have vodka? it's not even noon.

I mean iti s 10PM here so, go for it ?

Shiro wrote:Max seriosuly go vote Cooldog

FIRE thing ? Vote max so sensei can do his thing. Jesus.

Picking this up
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5034 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:02 am

In post 5031, Sensei wrote:
In post 4997, Drunken Pirates wrote:Why didn't you immediately object to the Wakatu visit suggestions if town kwldog?

Each region can only be visited once.
People suggest going to Wakatu.
No objection.

Nobody was even talking about going to wakatu so.
Don't think that's as telling as you're making it out to be honestly.

Spoiler: Wakatu
In post 14, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 11, Drixx wrote:
In post 9, MaxwellPuckett wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel
For giving me comment section flashbacks.

So, is Drixx the MC from a previous night, and we'll now vote for today's main character?

Nope. The vote today will be for tomorrow's Main Character.

I would suggest we leave this for later in the day. We haven't even had everyone check in yet. Someone might have some crazy cool role and just end up being the MC for the entire game, assuming they can demonstrate it and it's obvtown and such. Failing some reason to keep it on the same person, it's still probably a good idea to let the day transpire so we can try and avoid giving scum the MC.

Oh, I get it now, thanks Drixx.

Since you've no party, I think it'd be a great idea to adventure to Wakatu, because ghost towns are the best location to travel alone to. The full Silent Hill experience.

In post 59, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 14, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 11, Drixx wrote:
In post 9, MaxwellPuckett wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel
For giving me comment section flashbacks.

So, is Drixx the MC from a previous night, and we'll now vote for today's main character?

Nope. The vote today will be for tomorrow's Main Character.

I would suggest we leave this for later in the day. We haven't even had everyone check in yet. Someone might have some crazy cool role and just end up being the MC for the entire game, assuming they can demonstrate it and it's obvtown and such. Failing some reason to keep it on the same person, it's still probably a good idea to let the day transpire so we can try and avoid giving scum the MC.

Oh, I get it now, thanks Drixx.

Since you've no party, I think it'd be a great idea to adventure to Wakatu, because ghost towns are the best location to travel alone to. The full Silent Hill experience.

I second a visit to Wakatu from Drixx. Should be fun.

In post 545, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We already told you to go to Wakatu because it's a ghost town. You are being a HUGE DISTRACTION to the momentum we are building on Rylai.

In post 547, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 31, Drixx wrote:
I can't have a party unless I'm MC after today. If I am, I would probably bring you guys in the party so I could talk to you in the Party PT and figure out your alignment for real. All joking aside, figuring you two out is a priority for me. You're either the biggest threat to town or among the biggest assets. That's the level of respect I have for Cerberus' intellect and your common sense. I'm a little bummed we didn't find another player so that I could be in the Cool Cucumbers hydra, but then if we had, I wouldn't be Lute, so I guess I the RNG was kind to me.

Drixx can have a party, just not today. He doesn't have a passive that prevents him forming a party.

PEDIT: Got there first.
Setup-spec wise, at face value, it makes sense to think Drixx is town. But I'm personally not going to use that as a reason to townread him, it's just a bad idea. Drixx can be a townlean for other reasons.

Drixx, you're hinting at some kind of rule or mechanic that only you know about, that may or may not be telling you that it makes sense from a setup-spec standpoint for you to be town... none of us know what that is, but I don't think it will change things when you weigh it against all the other points you've already listed.

PEDIT x2: I suggested Wakatu as a joke, but I think it's as good a place as any.

In post 581, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 572, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Honestly, Drixx, all of us can only guess what the heck each of the locations do. Just pick somewhere cool.

I want him to go to Wakata because the reason is completely arbitrary, the one who suggested it had no realistic expectation of him being listened to, and it fits well with the story this game is starting to paint. I fully support this region and this region only.

In post 587, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 581, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 572, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Honestly, Drixx, all of us can only guess what the heck each of the locations do. Just pick somewhere cool.

I want him to go to Wakata because the reason is completely arbitrary, the one who suggested it had no realistic expectation of him being listened to, and it fits well with the story this game is starting to paint. I fully support this region and this region only.

Yolo ghost vacation it is
Hell, Drixx, roll a die. I only think the region choice will matter once someone has been on one. Go to the same place, or a new place, and the next night repeat. We have no info.

CoolDog: While I'm not townreading Rylai, I don't think the reasons people have stated for townreading her (if players have) were meta reasons. In fact, the player who brought up the meta (Yosarian I believe) is scumreading her.

PEDIT: ABR's probably town.

Yes, people were talking about going there. CoolDog said nothing. I said going to a Ghost Town with no ghosts is pretty stupid all other things considered.

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5035 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:03 am

In post 5032, DrippingGoofball wrote:What are we doing now on this interminable day?

Lynching CoolDog please.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5036 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Sensei »

Oh wow you're sharp.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5037 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 5035, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 5032, DrippingGoofball wrote:What are we doing now on this interminable day?

Lynching CoolDog please.

Alright, anything, let's end this

VOTE: CoolDog
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5038 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Sensei »

Yea fuck it let's do max/cooldog.

Everyone for the love of god wait for a VC please.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5039 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Sensei »

Secret voters might try and screw us.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5040 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:07 am

It's 8 v 8 with DGB's vote swap barring double voters I do not know about.

Max Zulfy and ABR are the only ones not voting the two major wagons.

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5041 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:09 am

In post 5037, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5035, Drunken Pirates wrote:

Lynching CoolDog please.

Alright, anything, let's end this

VOTE: CoolDog

Thank you. :D
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5042 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:12 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

I'm also not voting either wagon I was holding onto my vote to work with sensei to make the hammering go off.

-Cerb
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5043 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Fluminator »

DiamondSentinel
This kid has two personalities. He’s either scum or he’s town who just scum reads people he doesn’t like personally I think. I don’t like his threat to the hammerer and I want to hammer him. His intense mood swings at the dumbest things seem to be scum being overly concerned, and he usually seems like quite a chill guy in other games.

Klingoncelt
I have experience with scum Klingon as a partner and she’s playing quite differently and lurkier. Not sure what to make of it. Some of the posts I remember seemed genuine and not coming from a scum.

ErrantParabola
I look forward to when they can actually post. They have an excuse to do jack today, and they’re still trying to contribute, so they look slightly town right now.

The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666)
They had a slow start where they didn’t do a whole lot. The main things that have caught my eye from them are
1. Their subtle lack of concern for who gets lynched, and just wanting a double lynch.
2. Cerb going into all caps mode. In inorganic, some of the players made the stupidest cases against town cerb and cerb never once lost his cool. This case of apparent anger seemed really fake to me and came out of nowhere, and for a silly reason.
3. Wgeurt's fake day vig was a little dumb and forcing two claims with it was really dumb. The cherry on top was when he said he only does it as town. Awkward bit of self meta.
I re-checked it and found not too many townish posts that could be easily faked. I think we should keep an eye on them.

Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie)
They would make fantastic reality TV show contestants. I’ve honestly stopped reading most of their posts in an effort to save time at this point. I think they are arrogant and it’s my pet peeve, but I do think they are town because I don’t see scum being able to keep it up like that the entire time.

Gale Wing Srock
The most alignment outstanding thing he’s done has been incredible annoyance at being scum read for what he perceives as silly reasons. I can sort of empathize with that and I think it came off as town, especially some of the language used about him like, “vig this thing!” was rude and I can see it annoying him. (I wonder if this will increase his paranoia I’m buddying him lol.)

Drixx
I had a town read on him at the beginning for his seemingly genuine paranoia. He hasn’t been doing enough lately that has stood out so it’s really going back to that early read of slight town.
I don’t think starting as a main character should count as anything towards his alignment. Town seems pretty powerful with a bunch of freebies being given to us in role PMs, so a natural balance could easily be giving scum the starting main character.

Zulfy
I feel like this guy is high half the time he posts. Wicked had some really good posts, but they were sparse enough that they could be faked. I can maybe agree to give him some time to do something significant, but he needs to step up his game if he’s town.

Rylai and Lina (Shiro & Frozen Angel)
They’ve been a little too focused on setup spec for my liking, but I think they’re town. Shiro’s excitement at thinking he caught a scum slip or something seemed real to me.

Skybird
I’ve spent a lot of time on Skybird, and she’s done nothing that’s changed my mind.
is the main one, but I have a ton of reasons in my iso which Skybird never responds to other than calling me stupid and scum.

Albert B. Rampage
He is a little smarmy in his politics, and his reads are evolving faster than I can keep track sometimes, but I seriously don’t think he’s scum right now. His early play in the day was very effective at getting discussion.

CooLDoG
I still don’t see any scum case on him. This is a terrible wagon, and he actually has made a lot of good posts.

DrippingGoofball
They have 100 posts, and I don’t think I remember any of them right now.
Slight scum.

MaxwellPuckett
He’s lynchproof this round so I can sort him later probably. A lot of my stronger town reads are scum reading him, and he’s only null for me. I wouldn’t be surprised if he flipped scum.

Yosarian2
He started off pretty strong and he’s stayed consistent and I don’t see anything controversial. Town

Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi)
The main things that stick out to me were their posts about how they were expecting to be obvtown enough to go on missions. At the time it was such a townie sounding post, I wondered if it was pre-planned.
They also are saying affirmatively I’m town which is interesting because I doubt Varsoon would give too many townies in role PMs.
The only other thing that’s stuck out is their very strange interactions with Mollie. I don’t even know how to interpret that.
However, their posts in the last two day have been spot on in my opinion, so if they are town they’re going to be useful down the road. Only slight town because most of the things they’ve done could be easily faked, but there’s no reason to lynch them yet.

Sensei
He was a slight town read before FA and Shiro said he’s confirmed. While I have doubts Varsoon would give freebies like that, Sensei’s reaction to it is incredibly townie. If for some reason he was scum, I don’t see him leading in the way he is, still asking for opinions and such.

ZZZX
Ehh, he seems so detached from the game. The last two times I played with him I felt he was oozing town and I don’t have that yet. It’s been a long time since I’ve played with him so it could be just an evolution of his play, but I don’t like his play so far.

Itlepip
He hasn’t done a whole lot to give me a read, and I’m already biased in his favour because he was one of the wagons Skybird jumped on. I’m hoping he picks me for the neighborhood so I can read him better.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5044 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:17 am

Pretty sure one of ABR or Zulfy will vote Max by deadline.
Cerb can vote CoolDog.

Then Sensei can hammer.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5045 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:26 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Flum: I somewhat blatantly, not subtly, was more interested in getting the double vote to work, and was obviously meh about the parties who were the most probable individuals to get it to work. D1 is dumb, and I think us catching scum here or not is more likely to be luck than skill, so yes, unless I really think someone is unlikely to be scum, or there's some other interactions going on that make it reasonable to take them out of the lynch pool, I pretty much don't care who gets lynched at this point.

Just being real with ya.

And, there's a difference between making dumb cases against me(standard) and espousing actively anti-town behavior like ABR was. I'd also like to remind you (I think I've said this repeatedly) that every bit of emotion in my posting ever is deliberate. The cursing is for emphasis, as is all capsing something.

I like that you gave thoughts on your reads though.

-Cerb
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5046 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 4972, Sensei wrote:
In post 4924, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 4802, Sensei wrote:Do roleblocks not lose some of their potency if scum can predict them, though?

Yeah. If we want to have a chance at blocking the scum factional kill, we really do not want to announce who we are roleblocking.

We went over this.
Being role madness I agree with abr.
I'm still not 100% on who I want max to block. But if he's scum then we're putting his team in an awkward pos cuz he needs to do what he's said.

If he survives being lynched, he's probably town, in which case we shouldn't tell him what to do here.

Although he can certanly roleblock me if he wants, ABR is right that that's not an issue for me at the moment.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5047 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5006, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

This makes more sense imo.

I'm willing to do this if we have the votes.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5048 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Cooldog: double check your role PM. Are you sure no one else can go to Wakatu? What happens if someone else tries? PM the mod for clarification if you're not sure.

Drixx: PM the mod right now, ask if you can adventure to Wakatu if you want to, or if there's anything stopping you from doing so.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5049 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Sensei »

Town.
We've not much time. In the event I'm alive tomorrow I'll be heartily pushing a cucumber lynch.
If I'm not here. Promise to carry on my legacy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”