Micro 567: Kids with Guns - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Do you think ArcAngel9 will flip scum, GuiltyLion?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think there's a pretty good chance of it

if she doesn't I'd look at advantage, he didn't seem to want to commit one way or the other in the argument
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

plus TTH, KK, Marquis all look hella town to me, I liked Rasko before he disappeared. Suzune slot is also worth a second look tomorrow
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Do you think that ArcAngel9 is scum that isn't fighting a lackadaisical wagon or scum that can count votes?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Marquis »

sigh.
link in bio
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.07
Kublai Khan (0)-

Raskolnikov (0)-

Suzune (1)-
Marquis
Marquis (1)-
KublaiKhan
GuiltyLion (1)-
ArcAngel9
advantage (0)-

TellTaleHeart (0)-

ArcAngel9 (4)-
Raskolnikov, Guilty Lion, advantage, TellTaleHeart
(L-1)

Not Voting (1)-
Suzune

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-01-29 01:00:00)
- Jan 29th 01:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Replacing Suzune, sorry for the lateness, deadline is frozen at 48 hours
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Prodding Raskolnikov
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:40 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Not_Mafia, advantage was voting AA9.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Marquis »

i thought tth just hammered aa9.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Marquis »

oh never mind

n_m, i was voting suzune, and advantage voted AA9 before TTH (not me)
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Marquis »

oh tth already said half of that.

i would take any of {suzune, kk, tth} for scum right now. the more i see - or don't see - from her, the more appealing tth looks. but i'm not convinced.

or of course it could be in the many lurkers but i like guilty and advantage for town and haven't read rask.

w/e

still voting suzune
link in bio
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I think AA's actions are more scum resignation than frustrated town at this point. I expected town-AA to fakeclaim a role like she said advantage should (to keep PR roles safe), and we'd assume she's VT following her logic but rather she's pretty much just given up at this point.
Suzune replacing out makes more sense (than AA) to me as a town actually not having time to play, and explains her lack of involvement. I want to judge her replacement fresh, and I don't think <48h would be enough to do so. Marquis's vote->unvote on AA before AA claimed or even said anything is bizarre, especially given his justification in (), and given an AA scumflip he needs to be looked at closely.
deranged and incoherent
?
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by advantage »

arcangel9 is doing nothing to help herself and not even claiming... i think we might have to lynch her just to be safe, because i'm scared at how easy a mafia could get away by trying that. ;-,

but i want to hear from guiltylion in response to kublai khan first, see now we have infinite time until suzune is replaced so no reason to quick hammer.
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by advantage »

In post 187, Raskolnikov wrote:I think AA's actions are more scum resignation than frustrated town at this point. I expected town-AA to fakeclaim a role like she said advantage should (to keep PR roles safe), and we'd assume she's VT following her logic but rather she's pretty much just given up at this point.
Suzune replacing out makes more sense (than AA) to me as a town actually not having time to play, and explains her lack of involvement. I want to judge her replacement fresh, and I don't think <48h would be enough to do so. Marquis's vote->unvote on AA before AA claimed or even said anything is bizarre, especially given his justification in (), and given an AA scumflip he needs to be looked at closely.

actually arcangel9 never said that vanillas should claim pr roles, i think she probably meant that they should just not claim anything like she is doing, even though it seems like literaly the same as a vanila claim? even so, it is silly for arcangel to expect vanillas to fake claim, but plain absurd for her to do it herself when we specifically said how it doesn't work...

i am suspicious of you and guiltylion for saying things like "if she flips mafia x is a suspect mafia", because you might be saying that as a mafia with knowledge of arcangel9's alignment... but still either way i don't like this post, it seems fake to me even either way arcangel9 is mafia or townie...
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by advantage »

also, if arcangel9 is a mafia then why doesn't she claim a pr role so the real pr role says who they are and if arcangel9 is a bomber she can explode or her other team can kill the pr role... ;-,

UNVOTE: arcangel9
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by Marquis »

aa9's not dumb

she's town

please lynch Suzune, leave it at l-1 as deadline's frozen
link in bio
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by advantage »

ok, this is fine. at the moment i think the team of mafias is raskolnikov and suzune at a guess. guiltylion i keep changing my mind about. marquis and kublai khan look like townies. i am slightly thinking telltaleheart is townie but i'm not sure...

VOTE: suzune
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by advantage »

In post 95, Raskolnikov wrote:Sorry I've been busy.

I upgrade my former RVS vote on AA to a real one at this point. A lot of these points were probably already covered but anyways.

I really don't like what she was doing in the advantage wagon. Basically she runs him up to L-1 (which leaves him vulnerable or at least forces a claim), which isn't a terrible move if you are doing it for pressure and to gauge a reaction. From what I can tell she was 100% serious about actually having the man lynched though, and what makes it really bad is her actions afterwards. From how she continued to want his lynch and her not really explaining otherwise it's safe to say she was entirely willing to go all the way in the quicklynch even before hearing the claim.

Essentially she didn't like the VT claim and wanted him lynched for it. Now I want everyone to pay attention: ArcAngel is not a new player, she has years of experience and over 6000 posts. She brought advantage to L-1 which forced him to claim, and then wanted to lynch him for claiming VT. Either she had such a strong read that she wanted him lynched regardless of claim, or she wanted him to lie about being VT, and she really believes in some weird lynch-all-VT-claims policy (?!!). Not to mention even if he fake claimed a power role the misinformation could really mess us up, god forbid the actual PR counterclaims. I really think she's pretending to be this clueless to essentially get away with murder, and it's actually sort of working. Bad vote onto guiltylion as well.

i don't know i missed this earlier but it's like what i accused guiltylion of, only somehow worse and even more posturing...
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 178, Kublai Khan wrote:Do you think that ArcAngel9 is scum that isn't fighting a lackadaisical wagon or scum that can count votes?

I mean at this point I feel she is more and more likely scum as there's no reason not to be fighting this wagon if you're town.

The fact that she is singularly fixated on me also looks like she's trying to avoid slipping any information about her partner
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 194, GuiltyLion wrote:as there's no reason not to be fighting this wagon if you're town.

this is making the assumption that everyone cares about the game in the same way as you
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Marquis »

i believe aa9 genuinely believes her comments about VTs claiming and about general theory things

i believe i was rash to characterize her mild contradictions there as scum, because in my experience she's not bad at mafia or rash like that except as genuine town, and i don't think aa9 as scum allows herself to make those posts so closely together or even at all. she has a lot of self-awareness as scum.

this is also a general argument that can be made independent of meta knowledge, though with slightly less of an effect - in hindsight, her posts look like town with a very specific way in which she's reading the game and her focus on GL reminds me of mine on suzune
link in bio
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Marquis - Wouldn't scum!ArcAngel9 pretty much have to make the "I don't wanna claim" as scum since she backed herself into a corner argumentatively speaking?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 190, advantage wrote:also, if arcangel9 is a mafia then why doesn't she claim a pr role so the real pr role says who they are and if arcangel9 is a bomber she can explode or her other team can kill the pr role... ;-,
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Marquis »

^ there's literally no risk for her to do that
link in bio

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”